In Days of Olde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bushes, Raven and Hawk watched helplessly at the display that was taking place in the camp. Again, despite themselves, they were sporting huge erections and longing to be there among the others, their mouths on that sweet flesh. They watched her writhing, at first in fear, then they heard her begin to moan, and knew that pleasure was beginning to take over, despite what she felt. Hawk felt Raven's hand slide beneath his loincloth, and he moaned, barely above a whisper, and let his own fingers curl around his lover's member. They rubbed pre-cum into each other's skin, their eyes still glued to the helpless girl. The others were naked now, and rubbing their cocks against her body. The leader moved to her mouth and forced himself between her lips, making her suck on him. In response, Hawk dropped to his knees, pushing the cloth aside and began to suck on the engorged cock before him. Raven's fingers curled in his hair, but he kept watching the scene. The mouth and tongue he knew so well were sliding over his hard shaft, even as Charity was forced to do the same. He imagined for a moment that she was sharing him with Hawk, and felt a climax building. He knew the younger man could feel it as well, for he began sucking and licking faster, his hand moving down to cup the tightening balls. Raven came in a hot rush, filling his lover's eager mouth and throat, his eyes still fixed on the orgy in the clearing. The men were taking turns at her mouth now, but she had not been allowed to climax, even though they kept playing with her breasts and pussy. He collected himself for a moment, then pulled Hawk up to his feet, kissing him fiercely and dropping down to his own knees to return the favor. Now his lover was watching the others, as he used his mouth skillfully to bring the young man quickly to a shuddering climax.

In the clearing, Charity was so befuddled she scarcely knew what was happening. She was being teased and touched and used in ways she'd never dreamed of and it horrified her and frightened her, but at the same time, it felt pleasing in a way. They would not stop, would not let her alone. She was the fly and they were the spiders and they were going to eat her alive, it seemed. At least no one had raped her...yet, anyway. They had all spurted into her mouth and nearly choked her, and she was sticky with honey, sweat and semen. They circled her and chanted again, then the leader suddenly lay down on top of her and began moving his body against hers, inching his hard member closer and closer to her womanhood. He licked his lips, and began sliding himself up and down her slit, rubbing her with his cock, but not entering her. He ground and rubbed and slid and she felt something building deep inside and found herself thrusting back against him as best she could. She didn't want to, but her body had a mind of its own, and then suddenly, she was shrieking like a banshee, feeling wave after wave of pleasure washing over her. She felt him spurt against her belly, and then she swooned.

Panther felt exhausted after the orgy they had had with this new captive. It had been a long time since a woman had excited him so, and he could scarcely wait to show her to the Chief. As long as she was still pure, he would be greatly rewarded, and would be allowed to decide when and where and even how she was deflowered. He lifted the messy woman and took her over to her previous prison. Tomorrow they would bathe her before they headed for camp. He bound her arms around the tree again, but left her legs free. There was no way she could free herself. He spoke with each brave, telling them how he wanted guard duty handled, and then went to his tent to sleep. The brave stood watch, occasionally glancing at the lovely woman bound to the tree, the moonlight turning her skin to silver. She was the last thing he was ever to see, as the knife slit his throat from behind, and his knees crumpled without a sound. Hawk eased him to the ground, as Raven slipped behind the unconscious girl and freed her wrists, but held them so that she would not fall. He waited until his friend stepped over to her, and then released her into his arms, stepping silently around the tree. Moving quickly, they disappeared into the night, leaving one corpse behind, trying to put as much distance between themselves and the others as possible.

12