In Dreamland

Story Info
Surreal perfection, she finds pleasure in her husband.
793 words
4.04
29.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

"On your knees, bitch! That's right! Keep that butt up high so that I can get in there!" Vincent said swatting Jacqueline's buttocks sharply. It didn't really hurt, but it was nice to feel the slight burn and hear his appreciative groan when her flesh jiggled.

"Mmmmmmmm," the woman stirred slightly and sighed before snuggling back into the cool comfort of a dream that didn't need to end because she remembered, subconsciously, that it was still very early on Saturday morning. She felt full and contented. She sighed and beckoned to a deeper state of relaxation to envelop her.

She cuddled up next to her husband, took his beautiful cock in her hand, weighed and measured its length and girth, stroked it gently, played with his precum, spreading it gently over the smooth hard helmet. She liked to hear him gasp, and watch his cock spasm and spew his clear liquid uncontrollably. She loved the power that she felt when he couldn't control himself around her. She bounced his dick around on her palm, sucked it a little to moisten it, kissed it, bounced it some more and finally, give him a deliciously slow hand job.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, yessssss. Yessss, yessss, yessssss!" he hissed as he spurted cum all over her hand.

She thought about tasting it, but somehow didn't bother. Seeing his arousal excited her. He always excited her, but she didn't want to seem like a whore, so she played it cool sometimes. Still, if she let her minx out to play every now and again it would keep him interested, but not lose his respect, she reasoned.

She wanted him to put his cock in her. She wanted to fall asleep again with his cock rammed deep in her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh."

Her nipples stiffened and her clit throbbed painfully at the thought.

"Mmmmmm."

He knew exactly what she needed. She didn't even have to ask! Maybe anal really was his thing! Somehow she had always thought it was vaginal. Perhaps they had more in common than she'd realised! She fought off the impulse to scream her pleasure and encouragement.

"Baaaaaby, mmmmmmm. Yes, baby! Fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk," she slurred, instead.

"Oh, baby...yes, that would be something... a little hard to sleep....with a cock in your ass but if that is what you want....here I come....aaaaahhhhhhhhh far up, and I'm rubbing your clit with my hand!"

Something wasn't right. Vincent wouldn't say that he was rubbing her clit with his hand; he would just do it. So, she made him do it. He was perfect!

"Mmmmmmmmm... Vincent," the woman groaned when her husband responded in just the way she liked to her exhortations to fuck her hard.

Unconsciously, she swung one leg over the other and curled into a semi-foetal position that stretched her spine and made her more comfortable; much more comfortable as it turned out, as her feelings of fullness and well-being intensified. She sighed contentedly and spooned up to the man cuddled next to her.

"Mmmmmmmm yes...good girl! Come to papa! This way I can get to your tits easily. Do you like me to squeeze them hard and pinch your nipple? I'm hungry, baby! I want to suck you. I want your nipples baby, turn over. But it's easy to fuck both your cunt and ass when you're like this! Wait a minute, my love..."

Uncharacteristically, he fumbled at first, but eventually he slowed down and got it right. He played with her ass, relaxing her pucker with nimble fingers until she was relaxed enough and he could mount her and ease himself in. Somehow it felt different from all the other times he had done it though. She wasn't sure what she was feeling, but she was aware of the fact that she was enjoying herself being fucked outside in the soft grass under the trees in their backyard, to the accompaniment of birdsong and cool gentle breezes on a beautiful Saturday morning in Kingston. She thought fleetingly about the neighbours, but dismissed them as being irrelevant.

"Mmmhmmm sounds good to hear you groan for me like that! What a sweet little slut! You're giving it to me even when you're asleep! I love being married to a freak!" Vincent declared.


It was the word "freak" that awakened Jacqueline with a start. She turned to see her husband lying on his side watching her wide-eyed with great interest. He smirked at her, delightedly.

"Well, that must have been some dream, baby!" he said quietly. "Do you have any idea how sexy it is to hear you curse like a sailor and moan like a porn star and know that all the time, you're dreaming about me? Come, tell me what we did; maybe I can make your dreams come true."

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers