In Every World, In Every Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this how you fuck Mary Jane, Peter? Oh, fuck, my pussy's so wet! Harder now! Harder! Feels so fucking good!"

She raised her legs as high as she could, wrapping her ankles around his flexing back, completely opening her hole to his maddening thrusts. Peter grimaced as she took him deeper, experiencing the delicious, quivering tightness in the furthest reaches of her cunt. Faster and faster he rammed himself into her, the floorboards creaking underneath as he reamed her cunt out completely with each stroke.

"You like fucking, don't you Peter? That's why you fucked Mary Jane! Isn't it! You just wanted a nice tight pussy to fuck! Isn't that right!?

Peter just kept on grunting and fucking, jamming his stiff prick into her. Karla rocked to meet his strokes, shuddering every time his stiff cock entered her, filled her. She was nothing to him but a recipient of his lust, nothing but a reminder of Mary Jane.

"Does Mary Jane like the way you fuck her as much as I do? It's nice to have a slut who loves getting fucked, isn't it? You don't have to beg and plead for Gwen's permission when your dick gets hard. You just pull Mary Jane into a dark corner and fuck her brains out!" Karla shuddered with sudden ecstasy; she could feel her own juices running down the crack of her ass, wetly tickling her anus. "And she loves it! She loves being your horny bitch!"

Karla tightened the muscles of her sex, making her narrow channel grip and milk Peter's pounding cock. By now he was fucking her as hard as he could, panting hoarsely against her neck, violently aroused by both her tightly gripping pussy and the obscene things she had said about fucking Mary Jane.

Karla could feel the walls of her pussy quivering uncontrollably now, tightening relentlessly on Peter's cock. It was time to stop teasing Peter and claim her reward in full. "My pussy's so wet now, Peter! Fuck my cunt, fuck it hard!"

Peter fucked her so hard that the hardwood cracked underneath her, unknowing and uncaring that he was now using his superstrength to fuck her and Karla was taking it without pain or complaint. He rammed his hips down, pounding his gigantic prick into her gushing pussy. And Karla humped frantically to counter him, her breasts jiggling under his chest, hard nipples clawing at his pecs. Her pussy sucked and throbbed and she knew she was on the verge, knew she was going to come hard.

"Fuck my horny! Little! Pussy!" she squealed. "I'm coming, Peter! Coming!"

Her climax was full and powerful, pounding through her naked body, making her cunt ripple energetically around the filling length of Peter's manhood. Peter kept ramming into her as fast as he could, his shaft at total stiffness inside her body. Then he rammed himself in to the hilt and Karla knew he was coming too.

"Mary Jane!"

The second load of white, potent cum shot from him, spouting and steaming torrentially inside of her. Karla shuddered with shocked awareness of the full volume of his cum, feeling all of it blast into her pussy, washing the shuddering walls of her sex with soothing jism.

"That's good, Peter. Get it all out. Give it all to me."

She rocked, wiggling and flexing her inner muscles, clenching her pussy around his powering cock, helping him fire off every drop. Then at last their shared finish was over. Peter groaned and peeled himself off of her body, his cock pulling out of her cunt in a wetly sucking way. Karla felt wet, swollen, a puddle leaking down from her slit to spread its warmth down her ass.

Karla straightened her glasses. "I think your one problem is that you're so horny, Mr. Parker," she said, not missing a beat as she spoke as evenly as she would give a seminar. "I know just how to help you. Whenever you need a hot, dirty fuck, don't even bother with your wife. Just visit me and come inside me again. I won't mind at all. I'll like it."

***

Lily kicked her heels at Harry's ass, spurring him on, demanding that he keep thrusting, keep forcing his hard cock into her needing, clutching pussy.

"Oh, honey!" she gasped, rubbing her breasts against his hairy chest. It felt good just to be saying those things, to hear the lust in her voice, to be gasping. "Darling, darling! Make me come!"

Harry grunted like a bull, his eyes closed—he was so loud during sex, that surprised her, he was quiet most of the time—she licked the sweat dripping from his nose—his cock turned to diamond inside her, started to flex, he growled—collapsed on top of her, his seed shooting into her lust-pained cunt.

Lily squirmed madly under him, rubbing her clit up against whatever hardness she could find, trying desperately to bring herself off. As his climax burned out, his cock softened, Lily crushed herself furiously against him. Digging her fingernails into his back, tightening her arms and legs, kissing him, trying to keep him inside her, keep him hard. She needed him hard to come, needed to come, needed to come so bad...

As she felt the last slugs of cum move inside her, painfully slow, Harry wrenched himself out of her embrace, rolled off her, almost violent in his flight away. He was in motion, staggering toward the bathroom without so much as a thank you. Lily saw her clawmarks on his back as he disappeared.

"Damn you!" she whimpered under her breath, loud enough to vent her frustration, maybe loud enough for him to hear, who cared?

From inside the bathroom came the sound of the shower running. Lily pictured the water running down Harry's body, it caressing him instead of her—she ran a hand down her body. It came to rest idly upon the slight prominence of her pubic mound. Her fingers leafed through the dark curls of her pubic hair; contact between her fingertips and the warm, moist flesh was slow, invigorating. It reminded Lily of how close she'd come. How close she still was.

She remembered how he'd swelled inside her, a flowering orchid, and she thought they were together, their mutual passion about to break them both. Only... it made her sick to think about it... his hard-on, so carefully nurtured, had burst, spewing his cum in one pathetic place. Not where she wanted it. On her face. Her tits. Her ass. Just in her pussy, and just before she was done.

She really ought to go back. There was no need to be in Harry's room. Not while he slept.

But her hand was still clutching her sex and she couldn't bear letting go. Instead, she tightened her grip. Felt her cunt swell slightly in her cupped hand. It felt good. As good as ever. Lately, she'd masturbated so much. How else was she supposed to release the need she felt? No other way except the medicine, and that was...

Harry was no help. How could he be so caught up in being proper that he would neglect the woman he loved him. Didn't he see what it was doing to her? Couldn't he guess? She'd thrown herself at him and still, it was obvious she hadn't captured his interest.

Well... if he didn't want her...

***

Peter wasn't sure what had happened as he let Rhino drive him home. Being with Karla—cheating on his wife—had felt like another of his dreams. And yet, at the same time, realer than real. It had felt intense, potent, while the rest of his life was hopelessly distant. All but Mary Jane.

This had felt, in a weird way, like connecting with her. Admitting his feelings, getting them off his chest, had been a relief that went hand in hand with making Karla take his cum inside and out. He felt free, true, like someone had finally yelled cut and he'd stopped playing a character.

Someone laughed. Peter was actually shocked to realize it wasn't him. He looked up through the sunroof and froze. Someone was flying by, riding one of Oscorp's gliders, done up in green like Crusher Hogan, laughing louder as he veered away with a trail of jet exhaust behind him like he was going to order New York to surrender Dorothy.

The good feeling vanished, replaced by the most knotted, immense variety yet of the fear that'd been choking him.

Someone knew his secret.

12