In Family

Story Info
A Fantasy of Sister-in-Law Comes True.
5.5k words
4.24
90.1k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers

Shahid was had nothing to do, and had all the time in the world to go wherever he wanted. His favorite place to go was to his uncle's house, to visit his aunt, uncle, and their daughter-in-law Jehan begum. They were his favorite relatives, and the one and only reason was Jehan begum.

Shahid was 6' tall, with dark hair that fell over dark eyes that sparkled with laughter as his sensual lips often broke into a warm smile. His body was exceptionally muscular, and his pants stretched tautly over his toned buttocks. He was extremely attractive.

Jehan begum, on the other hand, was not an extremely pretty woman. She had a petite frame, and was about 5'1". She was fair-skinned, and attractive as far as being an average Indian woman with medium jet-black hair, and piercing hazel eyes. When looking at Shahid her eyes seemed to give her the ability to look straight through his soul. To Shahid, the best part of her body was her amazing breasts, which were beautiful breasts for her age, a solid body that showed curves in all the right places, and an exceptionally shapely bottom. In fact there wasn't much about her body that Shahid didn't love.

Shahid felt that Jehan begum knew that he thought that she was really a sex goddess. He thought that it showed in the way she talked and walked. Shahid couldn't be sure but sometimes he thought that she was flirting with him. It was the way that she hugged him, holding on just that extra bit longer than one should, and the way her eyes looked at him. He felt that there was some attraction between the two of them.

It was all that and the special attention that she always gave him that Shahid fell in love with. Jehan begum had been the object of his fantasy ever since he had hit puberty, and now that Shahid was 18, she had ultimately become his obsession. Every woman and girl he dated he would compare to Jehan begum and every woman and girl came up lacking.

Shahid spent a lot of time with Jehan begum, thus they had grown fairly close over time. Their relationship had grown from one of merely cousins- in-law to almost best friends. She often asked him to do some domestic chores or work around the house. Many times, she had asked him to go across the street to buy some groceries or medicine for her. So many times she had asked him to go help her with some heavy lifting or other tasks that needed a young man's strength. She was always so grateful for that, and would show her appreciation by giving him great huge hugs, which allowed her supple breasts to crush against his chest. Shahid couldn't help having the kinds of deep sexual feelings he had for her. Maybe deep down inside he was in love with her. On the other hand, he also felt guilty about the feelings he had for her as it was slightly taboo to be infatuated with one's cousin, even if it was by marriage only.

Jehan begum was a TV addict, and many afternoons she spent her time before the TV set. Her husband was a serious and religious type, who looked old enough to be her father. About their conjugal relations, Shahid, of course, knew nothing, but judging from body language he should say it was very minimal. To see the couple, one could easily say that his cousin didn't look like he could keep a woman like Jehan begum happy in bed. Despite their lack of intimacy, her husband had polite, courtly manners, and he had always kept his family quite comfortable, in an upper middle-class way. His hard work made him a very busy man and had little time for Jehan begum. It had always seemed that something was missing in her life, but of course, she would never disclose that to Shahid.

Jehan begum had had a baby only a few months ago. Once, when Shahid was there, Jehan begum's little baby started crying. She revealed her breast to feed the baby. She didn't bother hiding it in his presence.

That first time Shahid saw her naked breast was too exciting for an eighteen-years-old guy. Shahid eyes locked on it. Her breasts were even whiter than her body, and there were large pink protrusions in the middle of the lovely breast. Areola rings surrounded the nipple, the size of a large coin, dark pink in color. Shahid breathing became instantly heavy. He could sense his body reacting to what he was watching. He didn't want the kid to finish feeding. He was trying to steal glances at the magnificent breast of his dream woman. He finally raised his eyes from her naked breasts, and she suddenly looked directyl in his eyes, as if she knew his eyes were on her breasts the whole time. Shahid's face started to burn as he looked to see what her reaction would be, if any. She was expressionless for a moment, and then a small smile crossed her lips. It was as though she knew what Shahid was thinking. Seeing her breast aroused him in a way he had never felt before. She looked at him and smiled at him so sweetly. And the way she looked at him made it even worse. For some reason he was embarrassed at being caught checking her out. They stared at each other for a long second and then she hid her breasts from him, and he felt embarrassed coming to know that she had noticed him staring her breasts, and he immediately turned beat red. Subconsciously though, he had to admit that he was secretly pleased that she had noticed him looking.

He had an urge to touch Jehan begum's breast. He had an urge to massage her breasts, to feel her breasts, and to suck her breasts like her kid was sucking. But how could I? Jehan begum Bhabi was known to be a very reserved person. She was widely respected amongst their entire family, and other relatives, and even ladies in their neighborhood.

After that, she was his fantasy at night as he masturbated thinking of her creamy breasts, and her lips as she had smiled at him when she caught him looking at her. Though Shahid had often fantasized about having sex with Jehan begum, every woman on Earth seemed like a goddess because his hormones were going crazy at that age. His cock was always hard and all he could think of was sex.

One day, Shahid went to visit his family, he found that none of them was there except Jehan begum. She had worn a blue shilwar and qameez, which showed off her breasts very well. A shilwar is a pair of loose baggy trousers, very loose at the top, but narrower by the ankles, with no fly in front and a string in the waistband to hold them up, tied at the front like a shoelace. A qameez is a traditional knee-length loose shirt, worn both by men and women usually with a shilwar or shalwar. Women's qameez have no collar or cuffs but usually cover themselves with a dupata, a piece of clothing worn with a qameez, undoubtedly the most preferred Indian garment that women wear almost everywhere, and the dupata is suppose to cover their breasts and head to protect it from prying eyes. Jehan begum's loose hair was flowing over her back, looking like shiny black waves.

Jehan begum greeted him and gave him a hug and it seemed that she held on a little longer than a normal hug would. Her full breasts were pressed into his chest, giving him further ammunition for his late night jack off session. Shahid had a great fantasy all ready for his use, having had her on his mind all the time.

She asked him to sit and said, "Now let me get you some tea."

She came back and sat close enough to him, placing their beverages on the small table before them and proceeded to pour the tea into twocups and handed one to him to sip, as they carried on their conversation. Shahid shifted his bottom on the cushion and discreetly reached between his legs pulled to adjust his cock into a more comfortable position. Jehan begum looked at him and then lowered her eyes.

Shahid felt a hard on coming on, so he shifted his position to conceal the impending bulge that might form in front of his pants. After the usual conversation was over, she caught a glimpse of the tent under his shilwar and gave him a naughty smile. So he crossed his legs to conceal his raging hard on.

Shahid was a surprised at her smile and thought, with a slight smile of his own, "I never thought she would be like this."

Then she spoke, pulling him from his thoughts. "Shahid, I heard from someone that you are good with electronics, andI have a problem with the TV in my bedroom."

"Can I take a look at it, maybe I can fix It." he told her.

She stood up and went to lock the main door. After locking the door of the house, she guided him to her bedroom. She was walking before him towards the bedroom, moving her ass in a way that seemed an extra bit more than usual.

Jehan begum sat by the TV and turned it on, and then Shahid went around her and positioned himself at her back looking over her. By now his hard on had subsided due to the embarrassment of being seen by Jehan begum. As she was explaining her problem her elbow would inadvertently brush against his groin, slowly reviving his hard on, but to his surprise there was no reaction coming from her. So feeling confidant enough he pushed his growing cock closer towards Jehan begum's elbow. She still gave no reaction from her and it almost seemed that her elbow lingered for a while in its position, touching his cock through his pants. This went on for a few minutes, and then Jehan begum asked him to sit next to her.

She sat close to him, her arm touching his. The sensations that ran through his body titillated and electrified him while he was tuning the TV and Jehan begum was talking with him. At that point he was pretty turned on and it was difficult to concentrate on the job while sitting that close to her.

Then he asked her "Jehan begum you don't care for your health, and you seem to be losing a lot of weight"

"You're right," she replied, slightly pleased that he had noticed. "After the baby, I have been exercising often."

He didn't know what gave him the courage to ask, but before he could stop himself, he asked "Jehan begum, can I touch your pretty belly?"

Drawing in a breath, she gave a slight nod.

Shahid put his hand on her belly and felt her belly from above her qameez. As soon as he touched her with his palm, his cock sprang to life. Jehan begum was smiling softly all the while. Encouraged, he palmed her tummy and moved his hand up, just touching her breasts. She let out a soft moan.

Jehan begum then smiled and said, "That's all you wanted to touch?"

Shahid mustered up courage to ask if he could kiss her.

" No", she replied quickly.

Shahid was disappointed. Their discussion and actions so far had made him bold as never before. Not getting the voluntary offer from Jehan begum, he asked her again if she would let him kiss her. Jehan begum was reluctant.

"It won't be right", she said.

Shahid did not insist any further, but fell silent. No matter how much Jehan begum tried to get him talking again, he could not break his silence.

"Well, you certainly have grown. You really are a young man now, aren't you...and you want to kiss me," she teased.

"But you are not agreeing," he said sadly.

She didn't reply but looked at him without answering and then quickly looked away. She said remained quiet like that for a while as if she contemplating the idea.

Then she spoke in a soft voice, "Okay! But only one."

"Thank you Jehan begum" and holding her head in his hands, Shahid brought his lips to her, and kissed her softly on her check and then lips. The kiss was soft but prolonged. He rejoiced in inhaling her scent deep and long.

Shahid's heart began to beat a mile a minute, as his greatest fantasy was about to happen. He was in a trance at that time, and almost jumped as she took him by surprise by placing her hand on his crotch. He started to moving back, when she put her finger on his lips, and gently grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it from the outside of his shilwar. She stroked it gently at first, and then, as the heat inside her rose, more purposefully. Jehan begum looked up at him with a loving smile.

"Iis that for me?" Jehan begum giggled and licked her lips. "You have got a huge cock for such a small guy." Jehan begum started massaging his cock through his shilwar.

"You think I have a big cock?" he asked.

"For someone of your stature, your cock is gigantic!" She assured him, "Hell, for any guy, it would be huge."

"Thank you." he said, the whole time blushing.

"You are so much bigger than my husband." Jehan begum replied, "He is only 5 inches, but this fucking thing must be over 8 inches!" she announced as she grabbed the base of his cock and looked at it from all angles.

"It's yours if you like It.," he said. He once again kissed her hungrily.

She gently wrapped her fingers around his fully erect cock, stroking it very slowly. The feeling of her soft hands on his cock was heavenly, sending him groaning in pleasure.

"Oohh that's it, Jehan begum, jerk it slowly"

Jehan begum took his hands and placed them on her breasts. Her hands were guiding his hands, showing how to caress and squeeze. He cupped her breast through the thin material of her qameez. For a second he thought he was dreaming, he had dreamed holding her that way since he was a kid, and then realized this was not a spur of the moment encounter. She had him pinch her nipples. She pulled up her qameez up with her bra exposing her succulent breasts. She pulled his head down to her breasts. He felt the softness against his cheeks, and then he kissed and licked her nipples, and he finally bit gently.

"Suck them," she moaned.

As Shahid was sucking her breasts, one by one, she again asked him, "Bite them, honey. That's it. Harder." She was moaning loudly now. He held her up and continued to devour her tits.

She then pulled out his cock, took it in her hand and started stroking it slowly. It felt like hours later when she pushed his hands downward over her belly to her pussy, hidden under her dress. She took his hand and placed it in her shilwar knot, but he didn't understand and was only caressing her belly.

Jehan begum took his fingers again to bring them to the top of her shilwar; this time he unknotted the string of her shilwar and gradually pushed it down, revealing her fleshy thighs and cunt. There before him was what he had fantasized about since he was fifteen years old.

"Jehan begum, I have never done this before," he said to her, not wanting their passion to end, but also not wanting to disappoint her.

"Don't worry, that's not problem," she laid on her back on the carpeted floor, and said huskily, "Kneel between my legs, I will guide you."

Shahid positioned himself as directed, between her creamy thighs. She put out her hands and took hold of his hips when he knelt down. She spread her thighs and raised her legs even more, but kept her feet on the ground. She pulled his hips against her and suddenly he felt his cock head touch her soft hair.

She took his cock in her hand and pushed him back a little. She directed his cock downwards and he felt her wetness. She let his cock slide up and down her slit a few times. Then she held it still against her pussy.

"Now push slowly," she said.

As Jehan begum was dripping wet so lubrication was required. He pushed forward, as she wriggled her hips and Shahid felt how his cock-head slipped easily inside her pussy.

When he felt his entire cock in her hot cunt he groaned "Oh, fuck! I have wanted to do that for a long time."

"I know you have." She replied, "I have too."

Shahid slid his cock slowly in and then withdrew it equally slowly, in and out, in and out. Each time he went in, he could feel the tightness of her pussy walls gripping his hard cock. He gradually enhanced the vigor of his movements. Faster and faster he went, like a piston in her wet pussy. When his large cock was fully imbedded inside her, she writhed and moaned with pleasure. She put her legs around his thighs and held him tight.

"Don't move. I want to feel you inside me for a while," she said and then released her grip on his thighs. She lowered her legs and raised her hips up against him.

The feeling of her pussy was incredible. Her cunt was warm like an oven, and she held him in a tight grip. Her pussy pulsated along his cock. For only having sex our of necessity with her husband, she was an expert at making her inner walls tighten in a way that drove him wild.

She wrapped her legs around his waist. Her arms and legs imprisoned him and she moaned softly in my ear as he thrust into her tender pussy in a steady staccato rhythm.

"Harder," she whispered. "Harder....fuck my pussy. Thrust hard into me."

Shahid started to thrust. She met him and started to moan again. Each thrust into her made them both moan in pleasure. He wanted to last a long time, but he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself. Jehan begum had now wrapped both her legs around him.

She started to moan and suddenly she cried out and her body shook. He became startled and withdrew. He was afraid that he somehow had hurt her

"Did I hurt you?"

"No! That was something good that you should be proud of. Don't be afraid. You can't hurt me with your cock Shahid. My pussy is made for it," she said.

"Are all pussies this tight, or is it just your pussy that is so tight." he mentioned.

"No! That's because your cock is so big!" She replied. "It hurts and feels good at the same time."

Each time Shahid's cock crashed into her, she moaned out aloud and called his name. She was not passive by any means, for she would, in turn, thrust her pelvis harder against him, so his cock would touch her innermost core all the way deep inside her. The bed sheet bore the brunt of her ecstatic fury, as she held on to it, clutched at it and tore it at several places. He had been fucking her hard, missionary style, and she loved it.

He pulled out and pushed in again.

"Yes, that's good. Use long strokes in the beginning," she panted. "Oh, your cock feels so good in there. Go on, Shahid." Her moans started again.

"Jehan begum, I hope that I am not hurting you in any way".

She answered by clutching at him even harder and urging him to go deeper, faster. He was pleasured beyond his own belief but what made him really happy was that this sexual union made his Jehan begum even happier.

"Oh! Yes!" She cried, "Ravage my pussy with your huge cock, Shahid!"

"I have wanted to fuck you ever since I was kid," he told her.

"You are doing a hell of a job of it!" She complimented.

"You are so amazing," he said. "You're so fucking beautiful." he squeezed her hips and fucked her like mad.

He increased the tempo like a mad man and now could feel her beginning to tense up and start to moan loudly. They were both so close, every muscle and nerve straining to experience the bliss of mutual climax. Her breathing became very rapid and he could feel her nails digging into his back. Her pussy gripped and released his cock over and over in spasms as she came.

"Uhhh, Ooo!! Jehan begum, I'm going come in your --"

"Come in your Bhabi cunt that's been dying for it for so long, Shahid." her nails raked the flesh of his ass as he slipped inside of her deep, and deeper still, until he could push no more.

Shahid grabbed a handful of her breasts and held them firmly, as his ass tightened and she clutched his both hips, he was involuntarily preparing to fill Jehan begum's hungry cunt with his semen. He felt the base of his cock tighten and then colors and flashes in front of his closed eyelids as hot come surged from his cock. Shahid yelled in pleasure! With a sudden burst, he unloaded all his semen into her sweet pussy. Load after load of cum went into her, it was the most intense orgasm he ever had in his life.

Jehan begum held him tight until her moans trailed off. A few minutes later he opened his eyes to see that sexy woman hungrily fucking his cock between her pussy lips.

bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers
12