In-flight Service

Story Info
You require my assistance as your hostess onboard the flight.
814 words
4.02
37.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approach your row in my Stewardess uniform; a short tight, navy pencil skirt, crisp low cut white blouse, navy necktie, flesh coloured stockings and patent stilettos, slick blonde hair pinned back in a bun. My sexy red lips smile, noticing you, a very handsome foreigner, alone in his row.

I reach up opposite you to the storage area above the seats. I deliberately stick my firm ass out and stretch my leg in your direction behind me as I rearrange things and close it shut. I turn to you just in time, to see your eyes roving up my thighs.

It is late, many passengers are sleeping and the cabin lights are dim.

"Excuse me, Sir," I whisper, with a coy smile again. My hand rests on the seat above your head. You catch my perfume, my scent.

I reach up above you to check the next storage compartment, my skirt riding up so you can see the lacey tops of my stockings, and attached suspender belt clips.

"I might just shut the window shade for you, if that's okay."

"No, that's fine. Go right ahead," you encourage me.

I bend over in front of you, reaching across, my rounded backside above your lap, and pull the shade down. I slowly rock backwards as if to stand, giving you an eyeful of sexy cleavage down the V of my blouse. The top of my lacey bra is on display for you.

"Can I do anything for you, Sir?"

"Yes, please. I would like inflight entertainment package number 3."

"With me, Sir? Or another Stewardess?"

"No, I want you. Now drop to your knees, doll."

"Yes sir. I am all yours for awhile."

I press a button on the seat to inform the head Stewardess that I am engaged for the moment, busy servicing a customer.

I remove the pins from my hair and it falls out around my shoulders. I shake it out.

I grab your collar and pull you close, to kiss you on the lips. Your tongue works it's way into my mouth. I suck on it hungrily.

I unbutton your shirt, and kiss down your chest as I go. Your hand snakes its way into my blouse and gropes my tit, until I am out of your reach. I am now kneeling in front of you. I unzip your pants, and take out your hardening cock.

I look over to the seats on the other side of the aisle. There is a man watching, eagerly stroking himself. Your fingers touch my lips, and my mouth opens in response. You pull my head down, and my mouth engulfs you.

I moan as I fellate you, sucking your balls into my mouth, licking your cock, sucking the juice from it... so much pre- cum that I swallow down. My head is bobbing away with enthusiasm. You gather my hair and hold it in a ponytail, turning my head on the side, so the watching man gets a good look at my bulging cheek. My mouth is full with your cock. He slowly shakes his head in disbelief, mouth agape.

"Oh fuck. Get up, take off your skirt and sit on my lap", you demand.

I do as I am told, and begin to unbutton my blouse. I unclasp the bra between my breasts, and bury your face between my tits. You run your hands up and down my stockinged thighs, and then grip my ass hard pulling my hips hard against your cock. You reach down and roughly pull my panties to the side.

"Open yourself for me."

My hands reach down and open my lips for you. You suck on my neck as you thrust up into me.

I groan seductively. You keep ramming up into me. I hold onto your shoulders.

The man undoes his seatbelt, and comes and stands in the aisle to get a better view.

"I got the voyeur package. Turn her around and fuck her the other way," he commands you.

I swivel on your cock, as you twist my waist.

"Stand up!" I continue to please my passengers. I stand up, and the man grabs my thigh, placing my heeled foot up on the armrest. You bend me slightly, and work your dick in from behind. You are giving it to me doggie style. His eyes watch us lustfully. I start to come.

"Oh, your cock feels s-o-o-o good inside me. Yes. Fucking great..."

You step up the pace, giving it to me like an animal on heat, groping at my breasts, and I'm worried our grunts are waking people in the surrounding rows.

You shoot your load deep inside me.

When you sit back down, I am buttoning up my blouse, and pulling on my skirt.

You smile, knowing that our little session will improve your frequent fucker points... I mean, frequent flyer points...