In-Flight Show

Story Info
Memories and adventure on an airplane.
1.3k words
3.86
49.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill awoke the day after college graduation on her floor and grabbed her cell phone, the only thing in the room besides her, to check the time. She sat up, blinked, and put on her hiking boots. She was still dressed from the night before and was ready to head out. As she walked out of her apartment, Jill barely paused as she hoisted her hiking pack onto her back and stepped out into the bright light of her last real summer vacation.

Jill needed to get a cab, catch a plane, take a bus, and finally ride a boat to get to the trail where she would meet up with her fling from the previous summer. This would be a good week. She got to the airport and did all the normal things: Jill waited around, stood in line, waited more, had coffee, got detected and inspected, waited around again, and eventually got onto the plane. When she finally settled down in her seat, she smiled and said "hi" to the Man in a Suit sitting next to her, put on her headphones and closed her eyes.

With her eyes closed and headphones on, she began to daydream about meeting Floyd for the first time last summer in a café.

"What the hell kind of name is Floyd?" she'd asked.

"What the hell kind of girl wears boots and helps random college kids with calculus in a coffee shop?" he'd replied, smiling.

Jill was wearing the same boots and lightweight hiking pants on the airplane that she'd worn in the coffee shop that day. The air in the plane was cool and dry so she draped a blanket over herself and hugged her body.

In her mind, Jill was savoring the memory of meeting Floyd. They'd moved fast: after an afternoon of chatting, teasing, and mounting sexual tension over coffee, they went back to the apartment she had sublet for dinner.

Beneath her blanket, Jill sighed gently and hugged her body. Her head leaning toward the Man in a Suit on her left. He looked over from his paper at the pretty girl apparently napping beneath an airline blanket. The Man in a Suit noticed a faint smile on her lips. She looked so relaxed. He watched her for a moment more, smiled to himself, and went back to reading his newspaper.

Dinner with Floyd had been fast. Jill and Floyd ate in near silence, both so occupied with thoughts and anticipation of the other that they didn't actually talk much. After dinner they sat on her futon and listened to the Rolling Stones. Finally ready to get his feet wet, Floyd broached the subject of sex: "So I found an 'adult toy store' the other day."

Jill giggled and then replied "Oh yeah? Did you get anything?"

"Nah," Floyd replied, "Turns out it was a really adult toy store. They had glow in the dark calculators, fins for riding mowers – stuff like that."

Jill laughed and eventually said "Oh that's too bad. I was hoping you had gotten something interesting."

"Have you ever been in one?"

"No, I have the Internet. It delivers."

"Really," inquired Floyd, smiling.

"Oh yeah. Plus I'm from a small town," she explained. "I don't want to be the talk of the town."

He asked where she shopped so she showed him the website at her desk. She squeezed in half next to him and half on his lap while she showed him around the website.

"This is what I got. A friend recommended it."

"It looks nice."

"It is."

Silence.

Jill squirmed under the blanket on the plane, relishing her memory of the sexual tension with Floyd, when they had stared at a picture of her Rabbit while she wondered what he'd say next. Who had teased whom?

The Man in a Suit set his newspaper down on his lap and watched her as she slowly writhed under her blanket. Smiling as he began to squirm a bit himself, he thought: "Now this is a good in-flight show."

Jill, still eyes closed with headphones on, slowly began sliding her left hand down over her pants while her right arm still hugged her body. She cupped her hand over her crotch, squeezing the whole mound of her pussy. Her hips rose ever so slowly up and forward. The Man in a Suit's eyes opened wide. He began to rub his fly beneath the newspaper.

Now Jill was reliving being lifted up into the air, her legs wrapped around Floyd's waist, her arms around his neck, and her back against a wall. They kissed passionately. Jill pulled him in close with her legs and clawed at his shirt while they kissed. They'd tugged at each others clothes, and now Jill saw herself standing with one leg draped over Floyd's shoulder, trying to go up on her tiptoes, and pressing her shoulders into the wall as she turned her hips forward. Floyd slid his tongue along her dripping pussy lips and worked magic on her clit.

Still in headphones and oblivious to her surroundings, Jill let out a moan. She was rubbing at her own clit now, wriggling her hand in circles and enraptured by her daydream. Her hips moved and she squeezed her own breast. So desperate now, there was no turning back. She needed to come.

The Man in a Suit wanted to touch her, hold her, and take her. Above all, though, he didn't want to break whatever spell she was under. So he watched and rubbed himself, now hard in his pants, as she writhed in obvious bliss next to him. "This could get messy," he thought to himself. The Man in a Suit could see her growing tense. He saw her flex her legs and tighten her tummy. She had obviously slid her right hand down her pants and was rubbing herself in fast, little circles. Had she made a fist over her small, perky breasts? "No," he thought, "She's squeezing her tit!" Oh god, was he ever going to come on an airplane!

So was she. In her mind, Floyd had licked her until she was close – desperate. Then he'd stood up in front of her, even as she had pushed down on the top of his head and moaned (which translated to a real moan on the plane). Floyd had lifted her up against the wall and slid his cock up into her. Jill saw herself wrap her legs around him and brace her feet against the backs of his calves, rubbing her clit on his cock while he fucked her.

Jill's eyes popped open. "Oh god," she thought to herself as she fully regained consciousness and tightened her body fully. "I'm going to come on an airplane!" She opened her mouth as a soft, panic tinted moan escaped her slightly parted lips. "And there's someone right next to me!" She didn't want to look at his face. She saw his feet, his legs, and his lap with a newspaper over it that was slowly moving up and down. "Oh my God!" she thought, her face tightening with her impending climax. "He's stroking himself and watching me!"

She came – God how she came! She stopped her hand's gyrations and saw the Man in a Suit's body spasm as he stopped shaking his newspaper.

Still with her headphones on, she sat up, took a deep breath, and finally looked at the Man in a Suit's face. She smiled. He said something to her but she didn't hear it. She didn't even bother to take off her headphones. Instead, she got out her book and read to pass the time with a smile at the corners of her mouth for the next several hours. This was going to be a great week.