In For A Penny...

Story Info
Her first encounter with D/s.
3k words
3.8
23.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
den_uk
den_uk
1 Followers

Dianne,

Before reading on make sure you are alone and remove your panties.

If you start to enjoy the story you can play with yourself while you read.

My story started several months ago, when my long-term relationship finally broke up. My partner and I drifted apart and as always snide remarks and vicious comments were sometimes exchanged. I think that I am tough, but when I was accused of being boring unimaginative and frigid, I almost broke down in front of him.

Now he is out of my system and I have decided to put matters to the test. Whilst clearing away some of his left behind junk I came across the usual array of soft porn girlie magazines. They usually leave me cold but since I hadn’t had any kind of relationship for a while, instead of just throwing them straight in the bin, I flicked absent mindedly through them. My eye caught an advert asking for readers to write about their private fantasies, and I thought that they would get all sorts of drivel from the mindless morons like my ex who read this type of magazine. Don’t ask me why but I thought “What if they got a letter from a woman, how would they react?”

One night sitting in front of a blank t.v. screen and bored to death I wrote them a letter and quickly ran down to the post box with it before I chickened out and tore it up.

I nervously expected a reply but after a couple of weeks when nothing had happened I began to forget all about it. Three months later a plain brown envelope appeared in my usual mail. Curiosity made me open it first. It was the reply to my letter, and it invited me to attend a meeting to expand my views on the subject matter, however the catch seemed to be the £50 consultation fee that was required and was not refundable. What the hell said I and since it was going to be paid for out of the settlement from my ex why not take a chance and blow the money.

That was then, now I find myself sitting at a set of traffic lights in a strange town following directions to some address in the country. Thinking about the part of the day already behind me and wondering if I made the right decisions. Should I have come? Did I put on the right clothes? Should I turn back?

This morning I had showered carefully, shaved under my arms and carefully shaved my legs (wouldn’t do to go to a meeting with a big chunk missing from your calf). I put on an all black ensemble lacy black bra, high leg black knickers and a back dress. The dress showed just a hint of cleavage and was an inch over my knee. No stockings or tights because the weather was too warm and a pair of 2 inch heels so as not to make me look too tall. I didn’t know what to expect and had tried to dress down so as not to appear over interested.

Now I find myself at the last turning in my instructions. Swallowing hard I turn into an impressive driveway and follow the road up to an impressive looking manor house. I start to relax, this is obviously a professional outfit, I know that at least I haven’t been ripped off. I park and head for the reception area and report my presence to a good looking young man behind a large desk.

He informs me that I am thirty minutes late, I feel rebuked and explain that I was held up in traffic. “Never mind “says he “ but your appointment was taken by the next customer and you will have to wait” .I took a seat and picked up a copy of town and country to flick through whilst I wait. My shoes are killing me so I slip them off and start the rub my feet together.

Without warning I feel strong arms grab me from behind pinning me to the chair I kick out but only succeed in launching my shoes across the room. The young man from behind the desk approaches me smiling. As he gets nearer I see him reach into his pocket and withdraw a blindfold. He puts this over my eyes, I am still trying to struggle against the person holding me but he (I presume it’s a he) is too strong, all I can feel of him is hot breath on the back of my neck. My hands are put into what feels like handcuffs and I am lifted from the chair still trying to kick anything I can make contact with, I am also screaming at the top of my voice. However unless I am extremely lucky, I realise that the house is too isolated for anyone to here my screams. I am thrown forward and bump into something hard, I think it’s a wall, I also hear a door slam shut behind me. I am suddenly very frightened; I must stop crying and try to calm myself. My senses start to come back slowly and I realise that wherever I am is dirty. It smells musty and there is a hint of ammonia in the air. I feel for the wall and rub my face against it to try to remove the blindfold. Success. Now that I have my vision back I wonder if it was a wise thing to do. The room is not dirty, it’s filthy, There is what appears to be shit in the corner and flies cover it greedily, the other powerful smell I realise is urine. There is no furniture, no carpeting, just rough concrete, one of my feet has been grazed on the floor when I was thrown in here and is bleeding slightly. My dress is also torn at the neckline slightly exposing the top of my bra. I must not panic. I try not to think that only thirty minutes ago I was safely in my car and could have driven straight on.

Footsteps outside, suddenly I feel panic, I have moved the blindfold, what will happen when they realise that I can recognise them? Too late the door is thrown open and two men appear, they have ski masks on so my fears about recognising them are dismissed from my mind.

I decide not to resist until I get a good opportunity, my energy reserves might be needed later, however I cannot stop my mind from screaming at me that they are going to rape and kill me. They bundle me out of my cell and I think I hear one of them mutter an apology. My blindfold is pulled back over my eyes and I am walked down corridors and stairs. At last I feel someone holding my wrists, they are taking the handcuffs off but I know that the grip is too tight for me to resist so I do not struggle. My wrists are being bound again but not with handcuffs, my ankles are also being bound with what feels like the same rough material. Suddenly my arms are hoisted above my head and my ankles are pulled about twelve inches apart. My blindfold is also removed and for the first time I can see my new surroundings. I look up at my arms which are just above my head and see that my restraints are leather wrist straps that have been attached to ropes suspended from the ceiling, and although I cannot see my feet I imagine that the same devices are attached to them and pulling them slightly apart. It is awkward to stand like this my legs are getting tired already and my foot is starting to give me some pain.

My jailers have disappeared again and I can look around. It is a dungeon, there are chains and ropes everywhere and some strange devices that I cannot even guess at the use for.

I feel an urge coming on, oh my god, I need a pee. I call out “ hey whoever you are I need the toilet” my calls are ignored. Again and again I call, but get no response. I hear a voice very quietly “ it’s no good calling out lady, no one will come to help you”.

“Who the hell is that” I yell. “Shhh came the reply we’re not supposed to talk”. “Fuck you,” said I “ how do I know you’re not one of them and where the hell are you.” “Over to your right” I craned my head over to the right as far as I could and I could see a man curled up into a ball. His hands and feet were bound tightly together and he was naked.” Jesus what the fuck is going on” I asked

“Don’t ask me,” said the man “it’s your fantasy”

“Oh shit, I thought I was coming here to talk about it”

“ Well only you know what you wrote”

Suddenly the contents of my letter from months ago came flooding back to me. However the only part of my fantasy letter that I could recall being accurate was the bondage position that I now found myself in, and I still needed to pee, now worse than ever. My bladder felt as if it were ready to burst.

Again I called out, no response and now it was too late, I could feel the well of piss in the crotch of my knickers followed a second later by the sensation of the pee running hot down the inside of my thighs to my knees were some started to drop to the floor and splash back onto my lower legs. Some of the warm acidic urine ran into the cut on my foot and I called out again.

A woman appeared and walked up to me. She was obviously a dominatrix. Black Basque pulled in tightly to make her waist smaller than it really was and push her tits up and out. She looked at the puddle on the floor where I had disgraced myself with a look of total disgust. “ Who’s a naughty girl then?” she said to me “ pissing on the floor is against the rules and must be punished immediately”

Without further ado she went straight for the tear in my dress and ripped the front of my dress wide open. “Nice underwear pity to ruin it” she said “but you’ve pissed all over your panties”. From behind her back she produced a large knife and slid it under the gusset of my wet knickers. I could feel the cold steel against my crotch and the sensation of fear was overtaken by the thrill I felt at the feel of the cold sharp metal next to my pussy. With a deft flick of the wrist she cut through the thin material of my knickers. She then pulled the elastic waistband away from my waist and stretched it until I thought it would snap. The elastic was cutting into me until again she sliced through it and I was left naked from the waist down. I was too tired to resist as she put the knife between my breasts and under the centre join of my bra. My bra came apart as she cut through and my tits fell out. They are not big, but I am proud of them, now she ran the cold steel over my tits making sure that the sharp point of the knife was prodded into the ends of my nipples. I sighed, I was beginning to enjoy this but I knew that if I let my pleasure be known it would be stopped in punishment.

She snapped her fingers twice and the two men who had brought me into the dungeon returned. Without a word they lowered my arms and released the ropes on my legs. I was half dragged across the room until I realised that I was standing in front of my fellow prisoner. Suddenly I could feel myself blushing at the thought of myself being forcibly exposed to a total stranger, even if he was tied up tighter than I had been. I could feel my juices starting to flow between my legs, so much so that at first I thought that I might have started to pee again.

“ Fancy fucking this dirty pissy legged bitch” she says to him

“ Only if you order me to your highness” mumbled my stablemate

“ You two spread her over that table and tie her to the legs” she ordered my captives “ then untie this piece of shit and push his face into her pissy fanny”

They did as they were ordered, and my fellow captive was stood at the base of the table leering at me as I lay helpless in front of him. I realised also that I was still wearing what was left of my bra and dress. Suddenly he was grabbed from behind, and as his hands were held tightly behind his back, his head was forced down onto my pussy. He was like a rodent snuffling in the undergrowth until he managed to force his tongue into my crack. It felt hot and so did I. Faster and faster his greedy tongue worked at my pussy, my juices were flowing openly now and he lapped them up as fast as he could. It wasn’t the best tonguing I had ever received but by now I was so horny that I couldn’t care. My clit was going wild, I never remembered it could get so hard and sensitive. Maybe it was just because it hadn’t been active recently. Just as I thought I might cum, he was dragged away from me. “Please mistress” he yelled “let me have more”. All they did was bind him again. I thought, “what the hell happens now” but before another thought could enter my spinning head, a large hard cock was pushed against the side of my face. Rough hands turned my head to face it and my cheeks were pressed so that my mouth opened. His throbbing helmet was thrust into my mouth and his shaft followed, so deep that I thought that I would choke. Instincts took over. I was running on autopilot, I sucked and nibbled at this gorgeous hunk of meat that had been thrust into my drooling mouth. At that moment my predicament was forgotten. Someone was clambering onto the end of the table; fingers entered me probing deep inside. Even though my mouth was full of hot throbbing cock, I let out along low moan of pleasure. Whoever was fingering me was thrusting two or more fingers deep into me and the harder they finger fucked me, the harder I sucked on the pulsating flesh in my mouth. Fingers were swiftly removed from my pulsating pussy and I felt that people were changing places at the far end of the table. A cock was pressing against my engorged clit, and without another thought my body started to be rocked by the build up of an enormous orgasm, I started to shudder from deep within, a crescendo of pleasure rising up to thoroughly overtake and engulf me. My body shook, my thighs tightened and my pussy seemed to spray cum onto the cock that was nuzzling against my clit. I had to be careful not to bite the cock in my mouth, which I could feel was becoming extra large around the helmet. Then it burst forth spraying the inside of my mouth with hot, salty spunk. Again and again it shot into me coating my teeth and filling my mouth so that I had to swallow hard to prevent it from slopping from the corner of my mouth. Simultaneously my pussy teaser thrust his cock into me. It was large. A lot larger than I had imagined. A twang of pain shot through my body causing me to release the contents of my mouth and yelp in pain. I managed to turn my head and saw a well-muscled black man thrusting down onto my tethered body. Another yelp from me, but now not so bad as my pussy stretched to accommodate all that my black fucker had. Harder and faster he drove his mighty machine into me. So deep was he that I thought that I would be ripped apart. Another orgasm surprised me and shocked me, I had never experienced more than one orgasm. Black beauty was cumming, I could feel it and then my pussy was swimming in a river of cum, his and mine mixing and blending. He climbed off me. What now I thought as my hands and feet were released?

Helping arms reached down to help me to my feet. My legs had no strength, I had to be helped to walk. Cum was dripping from pussy and dripping to the floor, and even more was running down my legs. I was taken from the dungeon back up the stairs, I could see the door that I walked through quite innocently several hours earlier. They were walking me toward it. Before me the guy from the reception desk opened it and I was thrust out into a dark cold evening. I was alone again, my shoes and my small bag sat together on the stone step beneath me. I looked down at my tattered clothing and thanked all my lucky stars that I kept a coat in the back of my car in case of a sudden shower. I staggered to my car, fumbling in my bag for keys. It seemed to take an age to find my coat and put it on over my wrecked clothing. I drove back down the drive never once looking back.

Once on the safety of the open road I surprised myself by thinking that next time I must bring a complete change of clothing,

NEXT TIME!! Oh yes there will be a next time.

den_uk
den_uk
1 Followers