In From The Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl420
carl420
1 Followers

They were heading back to the house talking about how great their visit was. "But is not quite over." She said. He smiled at her, knowing what she meant and loving every minute of it. It was about a 30 minute drive and when they made it home, they were both exhausted. "What do you want to do about food?" He asked her before they got out of the car.

"Let's just go inside,, warm-up some soup, and start a fire, and grab a beer. And whatever else." He thought he knew what she meant. It was there last night. She did not want to leave any more than he did. Inside they went. He found some chunky soup in the cabinet and said that he was going to build the fire. She started to heat up the soup. By the time he was done, so was she. She brought out some beer with the soup and they both sat right in front of the fire. It crackled like it was eating itself. "Damn, that kayaking game kicked my ass. I think I am just going to lay back and relax." He leaned backwards and laid back on the floor. He was just taking in the sound in the feel of the fire. He was breathing in and out, meditating.

And she was on him kissing him and playing with his hair "I really don't want to leave."

"Baby, I don't want to either. Who knows what it will be a like when we get home."

"Richard, I would like to have a relationship with you. Only we cannot in school."

"So do I and I understand about the school."

"Well, good, now I can fuck your brains out. Is that okay?"

"Oh yes ma'am."

She went about kissing him moving her tongue all over his mouth. His tongue moved around easily with her own. They were symbiotic he thought. While her tongue was in his mouth his hands snuck under her shirt they came to rest on her breasts, playing with the nipples. She blew out her breath and whispered his name. But for once all week, she was in control. She placed his hands on her hips. Then she pulled her shirt over her head. All he could see was breasts and nipples. And seeing them not only made him a hard but also salacious. He wanted them in his mouth. She did, also. So she leaned forward and placed her breast in his mouth. He bit down on the nipple, ever so gently. "Damn, Richard," she whispered "your mouth feel so good on my nipple."

He agreed with her and stopped licking long enough to tell her so. She stood up and looked down at him, then unbuckled her pants and let them drop to the floor. She had to give them a little help going down her legs. She kicked off her shoes and pulled off her socks. Then with her back erect, she stood before him, hands-on her hips, and wearing nothing but her panties and nothing else. She smiled down and him. He truly thought he was falling for her gentle smile and exquisite body. "Now it's your turn" she said looking down.

"Yes ma'am" he said obligingly. He was on his back but see pulled up his shirt and deftly pulled that over his head. His body was tight and sinewy. From where she stood she could see all the muscles in his pecs and his abs. He was gorgeous. Whatever did he want with her? She could not get that question out of her head. His next step was to remove his pants. Which would be fine except all of the seduction had left him hard. He pushed his pants down below his knees and leaned back, his cock totally erect. She bent down and grabbed his cock and began stroking it up and down.

"You know, I really want to see you again when we are back in town. I want to see you for a lot of reasons. 1) you are sexy as hell and 2) you are funny and smart and most importantly 3) you make me feel great about myself." She smiled and he smiled back. He said "I could not have said that better myself."

She put her face to his and kissed him passionately. They had one more night to together before they left tomorrow. And kissing her was what he wanted to do. He wanted to take this scent with him. He also wanted to take her hands with him. They were wrapped around his cock and moving up and down. She noticed that he laid his head back more and spread his legs slightly apart. He had a big cock. She wanted to put it in her mouth. All in good time, she thought. She continued to masturbate him and he began to get that gravelly voice. She did not mean move mouse right for to being mean but she did want him to wait and cum with her. She rolled over and slid her panties off then turned back around and slowly threw her leg across his cock and straddled him. She wanted this to be slow and intimate. She rose up and paused before going down all the way, slowly. Every inch of him was inside her. She loved it. She loved him. Back to the top and slowly down. Her pussy was wet and slid easily on his dick. Up then down. For him every movement was a release of every emotion. He was feeling a lot of things. It felt good but it was scary, too. For herself he was everything she wanted in a partner. All the way up, all the way down. Every time she moved she felt her legs quiver. Inside her pussy she was hot and wet. The more she went up-and-down on his cock the more wet she became. She kissed him and he grabbed her head in his hand, his tongue dancing around her lips. She continued to ride him and he moved his hips to meet hers. They slapped together. She breathed heavy. He reached down and put his hands below her ass to support her. She got faster and faster. She reached forward and placed her hands on his chest. He was buried in the feeling of her. She grabbed his hair yelled his name "Oh Richard, I'm cuming I want you to cum inside me." She went up and down one more time and he was washed away. So was she. He grabbed her back and pulled her down hard and shot his load up into her pussy. She could feel them come together. Him inside her and her all over him. She laid her head on his chest and felt his dick throbbing inside of her while she leaked out her cum.

Everything was magic and illusion. As they lay together, he could not shake the feeling that something was out of alignment. Something, somewhere was wrong. It was not with them, but it was somewhere. She lay quietly with her head on his chest and he felt like he could not move. So he just lay there, waiting for something to change. In time, he fell off to sleep. Spent, she dozed off, too.

They woke a couple of hours later. First her. She had drooled on his chest. She worked to clean it all off. But her movement woke him up

"No worries, baby. We have a exchanged much more bodily fluids then that, this week." He smiled wryly and they both laughed. "Would you like to go back to the bed and sleep, Michelle?" She said she would. So that both got up, stark naked and went to get in the bed. She jumped in first and covered up, bringing the covers right up to her neck. He was then right behind her, blankets up, and he scooted over to Michelle to put his arms around her, as if to hold onto her so tight that she would not go. Tomorrow would be the last day and they would straighten up and go back home. He hoped that their conversations would hold true and they would both be together in Charleston. Thinking about that, he fell asleep.

In the morning he woke up first, as normally, with a hard on. He rubbed Michelle stomach. She did not wake. So he rubbed her breast. She started to wake mumbling something under her breath. He leaned his head down and took a nipple in his mouth. He bit gently. Slowly her legs spread open. His right hand slid down to her stomach and his fingers went between her legs. She was completely shaved and his right hand passed over the stubble. But he knew what he was going for. Right below the stubble he found her lips, wet like he was hard. He rubbed her clit, slowly at first then faster. "Oh yes, Richard. Right there, please, right there." Michelle was definitely awake now. He slid his middle finger and he pushed her lips apart and pushed his finger all the way inside. She gave a deep inhale and yelled out his name. He got on top of her, his hard on catching her thigh. She reached down and moved with both hands and grabbed where she knew his cock was. She guided it inside her pussy and he pushed it home. All the way in. Her head reared back grabbed his ass. She held on while he fucked her. Slowly at first while he kissed her breasts and made their nipples hard. And then faster and harder. She was calling out his name and encouraging him to go harder still. Obliging her, he was slapping her pussy with his stomach. There were all sorts of noises happening at once. The slapping of her pussy. Her yelling his name. His breathing hard. And the wetness be between her legs, sloshing with his cock going in and out. Something was going to happen sooner rather than later. Sure enough, she started it, cuming rather wildly while pushing her head up to him. And he was fucking her harder and harder. He came and shot his load inside her. She could feel every shot of his cum. And afterwards his throbbing cock like it was breathing heavily, itself. In this silence, wrapped around each other, the two of them fell sleep.

They both woke early and got up, showered together, and set about to put things back in order. Richard focused on putting things back in shape in the living room, covering all the furniture. Michelle focused on putting the kitchen bank in order and the bedroom. They both grabbed their bag, which did not require much packing because neither wore very many clothes during the week. They jumped in my car each with their own travel coffee mug and headed back to South Carolina.

They both sat quiet and ruminating on the week fondly. It only took an hour and she had placed her hand on his. She squeezed. He squeezed back.

"I really had a great time, Richard. Thank you."

"Yeah, I did too. The kayaking was really fun." He smiled broadly.

"Yeah, that was good too. So were the dinners."

"And the fucking was incredible!"

"Yes, I agree." She ran her hand across his crotch and felt his dick under his pants. She squeezed lightly and smiled. He smiled back, so happy he had found her. She was glad, too. That they were such a good match both sexually and otherwise. But she was very happy, sexually, for sure. She looked out the window and smiled at the very thought of him inside her. She thought of going down on him but decided to wait until they could do everything.

"So what do you think, baby? Are we going to be okay back in town?"

"Yes Richard, it's going to be different but it will all be okay." She squeezed his hand. I love you. I really do love you." Still leaned over to his side and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you, too, Michelle." And he really did. He had not met anyone in a long time who was so compatible, who was so sexual, who was so available. He didn't intend to let her go, if at all possible. Many women had gone through his life. Many were beautiful, many were easy, many were needy and clingy. But none were as sophisticated, independent, and diverse as Michelle was.

They drove the rest of the way making small talk and looking at the landscape of the three states. When they got to Charleston Richard negotiated I--26 like someone who had been driving their for years. He was not eager to get her home, but he supposed he had to. He made his way downtown to her apartment overlooking the Marina, a few miles from the hospital. He drove up to the front door and stopped his truck. He got out to get her bag and stepped around to her side. They stood there holding hands and looking into the others eyes. "I would ask you in Richard but I have to go to work in the morning. Having coffee and making love over and over again would make me late. You understand don't you?"

"Yes I understand. Some other time, then. But know that I had a wonderful time. Thank you."

"And I do too. Thank you for the invitation." She stood up on her toes and put her arms around his neck and kissed them like she was never going to kiss him again.

He held his hand out to show her the door. She walked inside, unwillingly, looking back and waving. They both smiled. He watched her walk to the .elevators. When she got inside, he turned to go. He wasn't sure why but his legs felt heavy, like they did not want to walk away.

As he drove away, he was already thinking of her. He wanted to see her, already. But that would have to wait until class tomorrow night. He thought out loud to himself. Are you becoming codependent, Richard? No, he was simply excited because of his girlfriend. Michelle's apartment passed away as Richard crossed the Ashley River Bridge. His apartment was west of the Ashley and he was going there now. When he got home he looked in the refrigerator and pulled out the beer. He grabbed one. He wanted to sit on the porch. The sun was going down and he wanted to watch. He sat down and lit a cigarette. He did not want to smoke around Michelle until he knew how she fell about it. He took a big drag and breathed it in deep. He blew it out through his nose, making smoke rings with the remaining smoke. He sat on the porch smoking, drinking, and thinking of last week with Michelle, and the week he had at work before him.

Michelle was piddling and doing nothing important around the house. She had straightened everything up, taken a shower, had dinner out the freezer, and was thinking there was not much more she could do. Maybe she would go to bed and masturbate. She could feel her fingers between her legs right now. She could feel herself getting wet and decided it was time to go to bed. Normally she wore pajamas but tonight she went to bed with nothing on. In the bed, with the lights off and no sound, she was in a sensory deprivation tank. All there was was her and thoughts of Richard. The dark was closing in. She put her hand on her clit. She rubbed it. She wished out loud that his mouth was on it. She moved her fingers down a few inches and she found her hole and stuck her finger inside her far as it would go. She was now finger fucking herself. She was hard and fast. She moaned Richards name and came rather quickly, squeezing her legs together tightly and arching her back. "Oh God." She yelled. Michelle's fingers were still in her pussy and she was still feeling pulsations throughout her body. She would fall asleep with her hand on her pussy, thinking of Richard.

In the morning she woke later than she had planned. Turns out she had hit the snooze button a few times. She was 20 minutes late. She threw the blankets off and ran downstairs and started coffee. She then ran back upstairs to put on her scrubs for work. She rushed to gather things and flew out the door and ran straight to her car. She called Linda on the cell phone. Linda answered immediately. "Linda, hello, it's Michelle. I'm running a few minutes late. If you could, please cover for me. I'll be right there, I'm on my way!"

"No problem, Michelle, just be careful."

Michelle was frantic trying to get to the hospital as fast as she could. She was also putting on makeup, her lip gloss to be exact. She dropped it and lowered her head to grab it with her right hand. She didn't even see the car. It was an SUV and it slammed into her on the driver's side. The driver was a young boy texting his friend on his phone -- something about needing help with English class. His airbag deployed but hers did not, though it would not have mattered anyway. The cars slid nearly 70 feet after impact. Michelle never really had a chance.

*

Michelle was walking in the field with the young boy. He was light-skinned with red hair. "Who are you and why are we here?" She asked the young boy. He looked up and smiled. There was something familiar about the smile.

"My name is Jeff you are right here, right now."

"Do I know you?" Michelle did not understand.

"Richard knew you and asked me to take care of you." They walked along some ways.

"Well how do you know Richard?"

"He is my brother. I was in a car accident when I was four years old and he always talks to me."

Jeff saw someone he knew in front of him and raised his hand waving at her. Michelle let go of his hand and he ran ahead to the woman. "Mom, Michelle's here. He was gleeful and laughed and giggled way all the way to Mom. She knelt down and hugged the joyful boy. She picked him up and shifted him on her hip. And she walked forward toward Michelle, smiling.

"Michelle, so good to finally meet you." The mother said that to her in a friendly tone. She held out her hand.

Michelle took the extended hand and shook it with a smile. Michelle spoke cautiously. "Where are we and how do we know the other?"

"I know this is hard to hear. It was for me at first, but Jeff helped through that. You see Michelle" and she took her hands "you are dead, from the car accident and this is your Heaven." Mom let that sink in.. Mom and Jeff laughed and giggled together.

Mom again. "You see Michelle, we are here because you made such a profound impact on Richard. We here and here to help guide you until and if Richard comes."

"But why would he not," the inquisitive Michelle asked.

"Well, honey, Richard has a long life ahead. As you know, you never know when, if, or where you'll fall in love."

With that, all three of them walked together across the field.

*

Paul Douglas stopped working as soon as he heard the crash. He was eight floors up from the road, working on the company AC unit. But he knew from the sound that it was a bad wreck. He stood up and walked over to the edge of the roof. It was a madhouse in the street. An SUV had T-boned a smaller car. The young driver of the SUV was standing now out on the street looking surprised and confused. Firemen had just arrived to cut the other person out of the car. He watched as the firemen cut off the roof with their tools and Paul could see that the driver was obviously dead. She had been laying down probably looking for something on the floor. The SUV that hit her had pushed her forward and probably broken her neck when she had slammed into the other door. The firemen pulled her out and laid her on the street, covering her from head to toe with a white sheet.

The police then gave the boy a breathalyzer test. Paul watched as the police about the surprised looking young man and handcuffs and walked him to their car. Paul had two questions. 1) what the hell was a young boy like that drinking in the morning and 2) what would be going through his head now? The site was over now. Paul returned to his work on the AC unit. He thought to himself, as watchers we are all just building stories.

*

Doug Graham was a teenager working in the flower shop on the corner when the wreck occurred right outside his window. He was thinking of the flowers that he would be delivering that morning. Then he looked out the window and thought the SUV was going too fast. He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the roses in front of him. He reached for the roses when we heard the crash. He knew immediately the SUV was involved. He ran out towards the street. He wasn't sure what he could do but he wanted to be there if there was something that could be done.

There are sirens as the emergency vehicle raced to the scene. Doug stood there horrified at what he saw. The SUV Doug had seen racing by as slammed into a smaller car. That car was now probably 70 feet from the SUV. There was no movement from that car. A teenage boy was getting out the SUV, rubbing his forehead looking shocked. Mom was going to kill him. She was never going to let him drive again. He knew he had been drinking and worried now about the police.

He saw a young man coming out of the flower shop. He came running up the man standing. "Are you okay?!" Doug yelled.

"No man, is all good. Thank you."

"Man, your truck fucked that car up. I don't think the driver's okay." He said that matter-of-factly.

"No, I think you're right." He said the full weight of the accident falling on to his shoulders. They sagged with the weight. They went down even more once the police arrived.

carl420
carl420
1 Followers