In from the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,521 Followers

"See ya," Mike said with a little wave.

Casey crossed the distance between the two vehicles in a flash. At first Mike though he might leap into Larry's arms. Instead, they stopped at roughly arm's length and talked. It felt a little awkward watching them like this, but he knew he had to. In case that dick ditched Case once again. He was getting protective of the little crossdresser.

But they held hands, and looked for all the world to be on their way to making up. Mike grunted, glad it had gone alright and hopefully they'd be able to talk things through. A small part of him was disappointed that he probably wouldn't see Casey once they'd left. He thought about pulling up and giving him a last goodbye, but thought better of it.

Pulling around the lot to the street on the other side, he noticed a little yellow rectangle in his peripheral vision. He parked the car once more. There, sitting on the passenger seat, was a folded sticky-note. It had a quickly sketched heart, done in blue pen. Mike flipped it over to see the other side had a phone number on it. Under it, written in a cute, feminine hand...

"Ever need a pick-me-up, give me a call. I'll bring the dress!"

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,521 Followers