In Front of Him...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers

"Of course not. He's not only imperceptive, but he is a cheap drunk. I only married him because he gave my academic career a huge boost, and he has a trust fund that is bigger than the GDP of most third world countries."

Paula glanced at him, assessing his response, and added, "Don't feel badly. I'm not a gold digger. Jerry took advantage of me when I was a junior. He got me drunk, and may have drugged me, then he took my virginity. Unfortunately for both of us, I had a disruption in my menstrual cycle, and we both thought I was pregnant. So with him fearing academic suicide, and me fearing being stuck with a baby and no husband, we eloped. Being married exempted him from being pilloried by the Board of Regents."

"Things were ok for a whole two weeks, then my period started. As soon as I told him I wasn't pregnant, he became extremely hostile, and his behavior has not abated over the last five years. But to insure everyone thought he had married on an academic par with his own standing, he pulled some strings and got me moved up the ladder faster than I could have done on my own, even in a woman's college. So, now I am the head of the Abnormal Psychology Department."

Her position impressed Dean, and she detected that as his organ slackened very slightly in her hand, "The position isn't that impressive. And I'm NOT old enough to be your mother, just maybe an older sister." At that, Dean had to laugh, "Paula, don't make me think I'm screwing either my mother or sister! I doubt I could get it up more than twice. But as your lover, on an equal footing, I can keep it up all night."

Paula looked over at Dean, her face flushing, "God! I can't believe I stumbled on you right in the middle of Jerry and I talking about divorce! He was threatening to fight me tooth and nail so that I couldn't tap into his trust fund. But I have him cold. I came home last week and found him in bed with another groggy undergrad. When I heard him grunting and calling her degrading names, I knew instantly what was going on in our bedroom, so I got the camcorder out of the den and snuck upstairs and recorded him humping her madly. Thankfully, I got there quite early in the process, because he never lasts for more than two minutes. After he pulled out and squirted his misery ejaculate over her belly, I crept back downstairs. I downloaded the video and sent it to my private email account, and to a girlfriend on the other side of the country. Then I burned it to a CD and left it on his desk. He saw that video for the first time today and started trying to intimidate me and scare me into a no fault divorce. That isn't going to happen! I've got the bastard cold! I do feel sorry for that young lady though."

Dean, hearing too much negative stuff about her private life, directed the conversation into a different area quite pointedly, "Ok, let's leave all that crap behind. But you need to know a few things about me. First off, I'm no dummy, but I sort of skated through high school, graduating by the skin of my teeth. I've just been bumming around since I graduated."

Then, admitting something he had never revealed to anyone else, he added, "You're the first girl that has ever had sexual contact with me without a log of begging and promises from me that I wouldn't try to make love to them. You know, have intercourse with them."

With her education, Paula made a startling conclusion, "Then, Dean, you're a virgin? You've never gone beyond oral with a woman before?"

"Oral?", Dean laughed, "What you did to me was far, far beyond what I've ever experienced. Most of the time the best I got was a hand job. A few girls tried to give me head, but they could barely get my head into their mouth. And they invariably stopped such activity the moment they feared that I might come in their mouths. So what you did to me today was not only a first, but it was incredibly pleasurable, far, far beyond anything I've experienced in my entire life!"

They continued to converse, sharing a deeper and deeper intimacy, as the Porsche ate up the miles. About halfway into the journey, Paula exited the Interstate and began to wend her way through a series of country roads, guided by the built in navigation system that gave her voice prompts for upcoming turns. Finally, Dean thought, they pulled up to substantial iron gate, which Paula opened with the touch of a button on the dash. A full mile down a narrow, one lane, private drive, they arrived at a contemporary log cabin perched above a small mountain lake.

"Can you believe that his parents hated this place? They owned the entire two hundred acre lake, and the surrounding ten sections of land."

"Section?" Dean didn't know much about real estate.

"A section is six hundred and forty acres, so this place is six thousand four hundred acres. Jerry's parents, like him, are urbanites. They didn't like bugs, wild animals, or nature in general. But I absolutely adore nature, in every aspect. I wanted to take this as our divorce settlement, but Jerry threatened to break it up and develop it, just to spite me. That isn't going to happen!"

Dean pointed, "Paula? Who's car is that?"

Paula's head snapped around, spotting the Mercedes SL65, which cost five times as much as her Boxster, "That's Jerry's car! That son of a bitch is here! I bet he has another drugged up under grad in the cabin!"

Without thought, in the heat of anger, she threw the door of the Porsche open. Dean barely caught her left elbow, pulling her back.

"Wait! Don't just barge in. Let's think this through."

Paula gave him a grateful look, "You're right. Hand me my bag from behind my seat. I brought the handy cam." She looked sheepish, then admitted, "I wanted to record you doing me, then let him see it to make him feel inadequate. His little four inch long, inch thick, pud can't compare to you, Dean."

"Ok, but let's scout this out first."

Knowing the property, and with darkness approaching, Paula suggested that they skirt the cabin from the tree line, which surrounded the cabin on three sides, and make some observations first. First, Paula carefully backed her car down the drive until the reached a curve. Once the car was out of sight of the cabin, they exited it and carefully pushed the doors shut instead of slamming them. Walking slowly in the dusk, they wound their way through the dense hardwood woodland. As they neared the cabin from the side opposite the point of their arrival, they could see light spilling out of a huge picture window.

"That's the great room", Paula noted, "The master bedroom is upstairs. The place isn't huge, but it is quite luxurious. It wouldn't even be here except that Jerry's father wanted a place to bring the hippy chicks he picked up in town on a regular basis." Her face darkened, "Like father; like son, I guess."

As they edged closer, and moved down the length of the cabin, something quite strange came into view. A portly man, quite hirsute, was sitting in a strange chair, almost entirely naked. Dean couldn't quite figure out what was going on, but Paula, more knowledgeable than him, quickly pointed out, "That piece of shit is playing some kind of bondage game!"

Her utterance clarified the scene for Dean. The guy, Jerry, was sitting upon a bottomless chair. His paltry erection projecting outwards in the horizontal plane, while his rather fat scrotum had shiny steel cylinder fastened around it. Two eyehooks on opposing sides of the cylinder had globular weights suspended from them, stretching his scrotum downwards. It looked very painful to Dean.

Jerry also had cloverleaf clamps pinching his nipples, which were being tugged upwards by thin rope, stretching out of sight towards the ceiling. His nipples were being stretched so far outwards that Dean unconsciously reached one hand towards his own nipples before he caught himself and glanced at Paula self consciously. But she wasn't looking at Dean, she was staring at the scene intently, with a calculating appearance.

Jerry's entire head was hidden beneath a thick, black, leather hood. And as the duo on the outside peered inward intently, a woman stepped into view. Dressed in latex, head to toe, she swished a cat o' nine tails ominously along one leg. It was obvious to them that she was a quite powerfully built black woman.

Paula turned to Dean, "This pervert has hired a professional dominatrix! I hadn't suspected that he had a deeply subservient, masochistic, side to his personality. But as a behavior expert, I guess he was able to hide that from me. That might explain why he tried to hard to provoke me. He wanted ME to provide him with this type of scenario! But, I think I know exactly how to handle this. Dean, please help me out on this. I need a strong man at my side."

Dean, swallowing heavily, squared his shoulders, "Sure, Paula. Whatever you need."

She smiled, and her smile made him shudder deep inside himself, "Thank you, lover! Just follow my lead."

And with that, she strode forward and around the corner of the cabin to the front door. As the reached the front door, she showed him how to turn the camera on and aim it using the small flip out LCD screen, as she said, "Record everything."

With that she produced her keys and carefully, silently, unlocked the cabin's substantially thick oak door. Easing it open, they stepped into the kitchen area of the cabin's great room. Across the counter and bar, they watched the black woman raise the cat o' nine tails up past her statuesque shoulder and bring it down upon Jerry's erection, causing him to issue forth with a muffled yelp of pain. It was obvious that the hood held a hidden gag inside his mouth.

Paula, clapped her hands sharply. The black woman whirled. Her expression was hidden behind her latex hood. Paula pointed at her, lifted her forefinger to her full lips and gave a 'shush' sign, then beckoned her.

The dominatrix glanced back at Jerry, shrugged her shoulders, and strode over to within a few feet of Dean and Paula. Paula tiptoed, and whispered into the woman's ear, then turned and stepped back out the door, with Dean following.

"Miss, I assume you have been paid for your services this evening?"

The black woman reached up and peeled her latex hood off, "Yes. Weren't supposed to be anyone else. You must be the fag's wife, right?"

Paula, nonplussed with the appellation of 'fag' directed at her husband, said, "Yes. But what do you mean by fag?"

"Plainly, you're the wife, alright. Most don't know when they are married to a fag. Guys like this pay me to be their faggot lover, but because I'm really a female, they can tell themselves that they aren't really faggots. But if I want, I can have guys like this sucking real dicks and taking real dicks up the ass in a single session."

Paula exhaled noisily, "I understand. How much did he pay you for tonight's service, and what did he contract with you to do tonight."

The large black woman shrugged, "Same as usual. I beat his little white dick until it is purple, and then I strap him down over the table and fuck him with my big old black rubber dick until he begs me to let him come. Usually don't take me an hour or so to have him begging. Then we start over again until he cain't get it up again. On a good night he can come twice. But most times he gives up an hour or so after the first time he dribbles."

"How much do you charge for this service, Miss...uh...I don't know your name. I beg your pardon for not introducing myself. I'm Paula, Jerry's wife. And this is Dean, my...well, Dean is my lover."

"My name is Mistress Devine. Yeah, I know, that is kind of stereotypical, but I started doing this before I had read much about these faggoty middle aged guys, so I picked a stupid name. Can't change it because I've got too much invested in my website, advertising, and all my repeat customers. Pleased to meet you, Paula."

She turned to face Dean, "Pleased to meet you, Dean. You like what you see me doing to Jerry?" She was looking at him with streetwise appraisal.

Dean, with a look of disgust, said, "I like seeing you humiliate the asshole, but if you tried that with me, I'd deck you, even though you are a lady."

The dominatrix laughed, "Well! That's the first time I've had a man call me a lady in a while, unless I was twisting his little nuts."

Paula jumped back into the conversation, "Mistress Devine", at which the black lady held up her hand to interrupt Paula.

"You ain't a customer, or into this BS, so you should call me by the name my momma gave me. I'm Delilah Prescott." She held out her hand.

Paula took her hand and shook it, then Dean did the same.

"Delilah, how much did you charge you for these services tonight?"

"My fee is two hundred an hour, plus transportation time both ways. Tonight Jerry paid me twelve hundred."

"Very well", Paula stated, "I'll double your fee, but I want you to do something for me."

"Sure, you seem like a nice lady. Sorry, but I didn't know the fag, er...uh...I didn't know my customer was married." She looked somewhat sheepish, "Do you folks mind if I strip out of this rubber suit? It is hotter than hell. I usually doff it as soon as my customer is blindfolded. They don't know the difference, most of the time."

Dean spoke up, "Go ahead, Delilah. If you wish, go back inside, cool off in the shower, then dress and join us back out here. I might suggest that you mess with Jerry on your way back inside, and on your way back out. We don't want him getting suspicious with too long an absence."

"Thanks, Dean. I'd love to do that." She turned and strode away, in her six inch stiletto heels.

Paula turned to Dean, "I'm impressed! You're quite the 'take charge' man!"

Dean had to fight hard to resist blushing at the compliment, which would have effectively diminished the compliment, "Thanks. What's the plan from this point?"

"I think I'd like to get some footage of Delilah plying her trade, upon, and within, Jerry. That should nail down the divorce proceedings. Then, just to put him in his place, and keep him there, I want you to do a few things to, and for, me."

Dean shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever it takes to get into your pants, Paula." He grinned broadly and she laughed.

Sometime later, Delilah returned, smacking Jerry's penis with the cat a few times, and snapping it up under the chair to strike his over stretched balls, which caused him to issue forth with a muffled, high pitched, squeal of surprised pain. She was now wearing a rather demure ensemble, which consisted of loose pants, a white blouse, and a silk jacket, along with comfortable loafers. All in all she looked more like a lady that might work in a bank or at a supervisory level in a department store.

Paula apologized for not having cash to complete the promised financial transaction, but Delilah chuckled and said, "Just give me your cell phone number and I'll send you and invoice. You can pay it with your credit card over a secure connection." In less than a minute, the money had change hands, electronically.

"Delilah, have you any other equipment or costuming on hand?" Paula had a plan.

Delilah chuckled, "Cuz, I've got two big duffel bags in there. I've got almost anything you might want."

"Ok, I want a leather hood for Dean, but so he can see and hear well. I don't want Jerry to be able to identify him, now or in the future."

"Paula, I've got something better. It's a silk hood, and a lot cooler than leather. Now, as for Jerry, you want him to see, but let's keep his ears stopped up so that he won't hear Dean and be able to identify his voice."

Paula clapped her hands in glee, "Delilah, I think we are going to be friends well beyond tonight! That is just perfect! Now, is there anything that Jerry has forbidden you to do to him?"

"Sure. He says he doesn't want a real dick inside him...".

Dean broke in, "WHOA! Let's get this straight right here and right now! My dick is reserved for women. So don't start trying to recruit me to do anything to Jerry other than kicking his sorry ass!"

The two women laughed, then Paula assured Dean, "Don't worry, lover. Jerry is only going to get to see you ream my pussy with that big dick of yours!"

Delilah continued, "Ok, you're 'off limits' for Jerry. But I did try the electro-stimulation unit on him in one of our first sessions. That technology is BAD ASS! I could make him come two or three times easily, then make him stay hard indefinitely. He said it 'hurt', and made him feel 'out of control'. And, he has a deep fear of needles." She dropped her gaze to the ground, and looked sheepish, "Some guys like to have needles shoved through their nipples, and their dicks. Some even like them shoved through their balls. But there is a risk of infection with that. I know sterile technique, and stick with it, but some aren't as worried about such details, so guys wind up with infections that do a lot of physical damage."

Paula, looking studious, rubbed her chin, "We may want some of that for him. You have a problem with it?"

"No, ma'am! I'll do whatever you and Dean need to jerk this asshole's chain! Once, when he and I had a dispute over his extra charges, he got pissed and called me a 'nigger'. Several times, I thought about just cinching down a zip tie around his balls and leaving him tied up and waiting for his balls to turn black and fall off."

Paula looked shocked, "He called you that! Why he's one of the campus' leading liberals, insisting that all blacks are discriminated against! And he used that word in a MONETARY dispute?!" Stamping her foot, Paula proclaimed, "Ok, let's get to work! Delilah, get the electro-stimulation gear hooked up, and lay out your needles! Jerry is going to regret his treatment of women, and his words!"

Dean, being honest with himself, swore to avoid angering either of these two women. For almost a half second, he felt sorry for the helpless Jerry. But then, Jerry had brought their ire upon himself through his own words and actions. So Dean resolved to just concentrating upon enjoyment of his own upcoming sexual adventures.

To be continued, depending upon posted responses and votes..........if no one expresses enjoyment of Dean's experience, and future experiences, then there is no reason to continue......

STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers
12