In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 04

Story Info
Sister-in-Law's story gives husband an idea or two.
2.9k words
4.59
115k
67

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,417 Followers

I said the right things, I guess, about how it was very brave of Ann to share the story. It was, I suppose. But, you know something? I really wasn't thinking at all about her courage.

I also told Ann that it didn't change the way I felt about Jen or her, and that nothing could stop me from loving Jen and what an amazing sister she had in Ann. But, and I think you can understand, I really was just rattling off the kind of shit you hear on those touchy-feely talk shows. My mind was preoccupied.

I was thinking about Ann and Jen getting in on. I was thinking about Ann, on her hands and knees with that spectacular little ass in the air, slobbering all over Jen's tits. And Jen, my Jen, getting off on it, fingering herself. No fucking way!

When Ann finished eating, she got up and hugged me and thanked me. I turned the television back on. I have no idea what the hell I was watching. But, it served: Ann left, told me she was going to get ready and meet Jen at the mall, and I finally had the chance to set my cock free. The fucking thing had been raging against the inside of my pants during the Ann's story. It was like a gorilla in a dog house. I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and my dick just fucking burst out.

A good twenty minutes passed before I could put my shit away. Still, I kept think about Jen and her tits. Ann's story, I don't know, got me seeing them maybe the same way I first saw them. They really were amazing, weren't they?

***

Jen and Ann came back that afternoon. I had just finished taping and cutting in the dining room, and I was washing the paint off my hands. They both came in through the garage.

"Hey."

"Hey," Jen said, "How'd it go for you?" She noticed me washing off the paint.

"Go check 'er out."

She and Jen both walked past me into the dining room. I turned halfway around and eyed Jen's tits go past me. They didn't shake. Those babies were firm.

"I like it!" she said. "What do you think?"

Ann surveyed the work and said, "It'll be better than the hot dog mustard color it is now."

"Ugh. Yes."

I walked into the room. "Yeah, this will work," I said, looking around. "Got anything in the car for me to grab?"

"Couple things in the trunk, thanks."

"Me too," Ann added.

When I returned, Jen was in the kitchen, looking in the fridge. Ann read something on her phone in the family room. I came up behind Jen and rubbed her shoulders. Then I reached under and cupped her tits.

"Hey!" she hissed, pulling my hands down, "Ann is right behind us."

"She's on her phone," I whispered, grabbing and squeezing those canons. I nuzzled into her hair and neck.

She pushed me off again and turned around, "But she's right there!" Jen gave me a playful, mock-angry expression.

"I don't care," I said, leaning down to her left breast and kissing it through her shirt.

"Well, I do, so just...hold your horses." Jen's Mom had some nice old-timey ranch sayings like that. It always made me laugh to hear Jen say them. She giggled, too. "When do you think you're going to finish?" Jen asked aloud, walking out of reach and back into the dining room.

I followed her. "Tomorrow? Pain in the ass part's done. I just have to roll a couple of coats."

Ann came back into the kitchen and grabbed her shopping bags. "I'm going to go upstairs and try some of these on, Jen."

"Wait, I'll come, too." And as she walked back past me, I stopped her, pulled her out of sight of the kitchen, and took another grab of those tits. As I leaned in to kiss her, she backed away.

"Oh, my gosh! Stop!" she said, laughing and loud enough for Ann to hear this time. I let her go.

I watched them depart and could see Ann asking Jen something. Then, I saw Jen respond and gesture towards her chest as they turned up the stairs. I stopped across the hall from the steps. Ann said something to Jen and they laughed. And then?

And then Ann looked across to me. We had a secret.

I gave them a few minutes and then followed. Up in the loft, Jen and I have this ornate, full-length mirror from her grandma. She uses it all the time to check out new clothes. There was a chair across from the mirror, and I sat in it.

Ann came out first, fashioning a short black skirt. She saw me and shook her head with a smile. I shrugged my shoulders. Ann stood in front of the mirror and called to Jen, "I've got the black skirt on."

"Wait, let me see, " Jen yelled from her closet. She came out, buttoning up a new blouse, bra on display. I smiled and winked at Jen, and then she shook her head at me, too. Yep, she and Ann were sisters.

"That's really cool, Ann."

"Do you think?"

"Yes."

"I like it, too," she decided.

"Didn't you like it in the store?" I asked.

Jen turned on me, "Things look different at home. That's why we try them on again."

"Okay, okay."

Ann turned to Jen, "Oh, and I like that blouse."

Jen stepped in front of the mirror, finishing buttoning at the top. Ann stepped behind her and surveyed it. "Do you really like it?" Jen asked.

Ann stepped in front of Jen. "Here try this," she said, and she reached up and undid one of Jen's top buttons to just reveal her cleavage. In the process, she glanced at me over Jen's shoulder. Was Ann playing games with me? I unfurled a wicked smile. She turned away and let Jen look herself over again. "Better?" Ann asked.

"Yeah, I like it. What do you think?" Jen asked me.

"I think one more button down," I said and grinned.

"Oh, shut up," she snapped, but there was playfulness in that voice.

"I'm going to take this off," Ann said and walked back to her room.

Jen turned around and came over to me. "You," she kind of whisper-scolded, "are naughty." I grabbed her, pulled her into my lap, and tickle-attacked her. She enjoyed it and laughed uproariously at first. I copped some good feels. But she must have thought of Ann, so she put a stop to things and stepped away. Jen returned to the mirror and looked herself over at some new angles

Ann came out of her room and said she was heading back to the store.

"Oh, are you going to get the blouse that went with that skirt?"

"Yeah, I think I'll like it."

"Want me to come?"

"No, you stay and relax," Ann responded and she cast me a fleeting look.

"Okay, see you!"

"Bye, Ann."

"See you guys!"

When Ann was out the door, Jen rounded on me, "You!"

"What?"

"She's leaving to give us privacy!"

"What!"

"Yes!"

"So?"

"So, we have to be more careful. She's getting a divorce. The last thing she wants to see is us groping each other and looking like were going to fuck."

"Is that what we're gonna do?"

"Be serious!"

"I am! I mean, Jen, don't you think that maybe seeing us having fun and, I don't know, wanting to fuck around is a good thing? Like it shows Ann that shit gets better and that she can have what we have?"

Jen thought about this. "Maybe. Still, you don't know how totally demoralized she is. She thinks she's, like, this complete failure as a woman."

"So we take care of her and give her a good example."

"I don't know. I just think it's weird my sister just left so we could have sex."

"Being thoughtful, not weird." Sitting in the chair, I smiled at her and waved her over.

"Come here."

She came, unfastening the next button down on her new blouse. I had been dreaming about those breasts since talking to Ann that morning. Then, the next button came off and she bit her lip, gazing at me. I pulled her unto my lap and took off the rest of her top and bra.

I had them. I lifted and clutched them. I kissed and licked them, feeling their heft and velvety smoothness with my tongue.

I probably don't need to remind you, but remember that before Ann came to live with us, our sex was good, but pretty boring. Jen seemed to always just want, you know, the meat and potatoes sex stuff. Since Ann moved in, though, it had been crazy, even with some shit we'd never done before. I wanted to keep the momentum rolling; I decided to try something else new.

I let go of Jen's tit, lifted her off me, and put her on the floor between my legs. She sat on her knees in front of the chair, and I stood up in front of her. "Take it out," I told her. She unzipped me and dropped my trousers and underwear to my ankles. My dick sprang out above her head, rock hard, and I sat back down.

She made a move to start sucking it, but I held her off. I reached out with my hands, cupped her breasts, and drew her body up to my cock. Fuck, I was hard. My cock was pointed straight up at the ceiling like some fucking missile on a launch pad. She was up on her knees, and her tits were resting on the insides of my thighs. I took her by the shoulders and pulled her closer so that those big canons squeezed against my dick. I grabbed each tit and wrapped them around my dick, and I put her hands on them. "Slowly, " I told her.

Before Ann came, I don't know what Jen would've done here. She might have said, "Why don't you just let me suck it?" or "This is too weird" or something. Not now. She looked down at the tip of my cock and began sliding her breasts up and down the shaft.

"That feels so fucking good, Jen."

Sometimes she ran her breasts softly along the shaft, and my dick slid through her cleavage. Other times, she squeezed them together and kind of jerked me off with them. She kept it slow and what was cool about it was seeing her watch what she was doing. That make any sense? She was, I don't know, interested, you know? She liked seeing my dick between her tits, like she was admiring her work. Whatever, but man, it fucking turned me on. I couldn't help it, I groaned, and I'm usually pretty quiet.

She looked up at me then, and that, maybe, was even sexier. That look on her face. She was turned on that I was so fucking turned on.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah, Jen. You?"

She nodded and looked back down at her tits squeezing my cock. She went for a minute or so more, and I was really getting heated up. She could tell. She stopped, took one tit, and ran the nipple—just the nipple—slowly up the shaft. Then, she did it again, but she started lower; she ran her nipple back and forth across my balls and then up to the tip.

Holy shit, it was beautiful.

When she put my cock back between and started that slow rocking, up and down, I had to stop her before I just completely went off.

I stood up and she sat back, a little disappointed she seemed, like I had stopped a singer before the big finale of her song. I stepped around behind her, and then I motioned her to spin around, too. I sat across from her, and now I was facing the chair, and Jen was between.

I stood her up, took off her shorts and panties, and pulled her back down so that she was up on her knees.

Now here, man, here is where maybe I'm fucked up and maybe you're going to think I'm twisted. Whatever. I knew what I was going to do, and I kind of knew it before we even started making out. I maybe even knew it since earlier in the morning.

Being completely honest, now. One, I didn't have any clue whether or not my idea would work. Two, this plan—if I can even call it that—didn't really have a fleshed out phase two. Three, I was only thinking of myself. I only had in mind how I could get in-fucking-sane sex.

I sat on my knees in front of Jen. I leaned in, and I started licking her tit—really fucking slowly so that I made that nipple snap back. Doing it, I was thinking about Ann doing it, or, you know, how I imagined Ann had done it to Jen. And I was doing it for the exact reason that I wanted Jen to remember when she and Ann had made out. I was instigating shit. Fucked up plan, right?

I spread Jen's thighs and rubbed her pussy. She was soaking down there. I put two fingers in and slowly finger fucked her for a minute while I kept licking that nipple. Jen was loving it.

I pulled my fingers out and quit licking. Jen looked down at me. I brought those wet fingers up and swirled them on her other nipple. Then, I cupped that tit with one hand and the back of Jen's head with the other, and I drew her lips to her nipple.

She licked the wetness off her nipple and then sucked it in. When she released it, I let her tit down, and then I stuck my fingers back in her pussy and started to do it again. But Jen! Fuck! She grabbed my wrist before I could wipe the stuff on her nipple. She grabbed my wrist, pulled my fingers up to her mouth, and sucked them.

I watched her give my fingers, covered in her own juices, a blowjob. I couldn't even move it was so sexy and so not Jen.

When she finished, I lifted her tit to her mouth, she took it and made out with her nipple. I restarted the slow nipple licking on her other one, and was banging her just as slowly with my fingers.

In seconds, Jen started gasping and moaning. She pushed her hips down to shove my fingers deeper. And she wanted it faster, I could tell, so my fingers started pumping. I sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as I could, and I swirled my tongue around. I looked up and saw her biting her other nipple and panting through her teeth.

Before long, she dropped her tit and really began to bawl. She came hard, like always, and I never stopped sucking that tit through her convulsions. She held my head with both hands and just let loose with the screams. I rode it out, but my fingers were tired. I could not have kept up that pace much longer.

As typical, Jen sank down after she came. I caught her and laid her down on the floor on her back. She panted and moaned.

"That was so sexy, Jen. You are so fucking amazing."

She wheezed.

"I still want you," I said.

She wheezed again through rapid breaths. "Do it."

I didn't know what she wanted, but I knew what I did. I straddled her tummy, scooped up her tits and began fucking them. I didn't go crazy on those fucking canons of hers; I went real slow. I wanted to see it and feel it, feel the soft firmness of those huge, sexy things. I loved the way they bulged out of my hands in places, and I loved seeing my cock squished up between them. I held them so I could still see those big nipples. I loved the idea that Ann had licked and sucked those nipples.

The feeling in my cock surged at the thought, and I was ready to go off. I didn't tell Jen or ask her where she wanted it. I just squeezed those tits together and pushed my cock through one last time, and then I came. I pumped it on her chin. I pumped it in her cleavage. I pumped it all over her neck. Fuck, it was good. Fuck, I loved fucking those tits! Fuck!

I came down from the high and rolled off right beside her. We were beat as shit.

I wondered whether or not I awoke in Jen some memory of her night with Ann. If I did, what did it make her think? How did it make her feel? What was I really starting with this plan?

Plan? It was no fucking plan, just a crazy idea to see how far I could go. I was like some fucking kid with a stolen toy. How long can I fuck with it before I break it?

"We didn't even fuck," Jen said.

I looked over at her big-ass tits and cum-soaked neck, and I got an idea. "Later."

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,417 Followers