In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband wants sister-in-law to see something.
2.1k words
4.65
115.7k
66

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,424 Followers

After a few minutes of just laying on the floor of the loft, clothes all over the fucking place, some of our energy came back. Jen and I got up and started wiping ourselves off, but I told her not to get too cleaned up.

"You can't be serious."

"Totally serious."

"What about Ann?"

"She's gone, Jen."

"She's going to come back."

"I'll close the door." I went over and shut it.

"You know that won't make a difference." It was true. Jen was really fucking loud.

"Look, let's just lay down together."

"Take a nap."

"I'll be gone if I do." It was true. As hard as Jen collapsed after an orgasm, that's how hard a sleeper I was.

"I need to take a shower." She turned away and walked to the bathroom.

I ran over, scooped her up, and threw her over my shoulder.

"Hey—No!" She smacked me on my back. Fucking hurt, but I was laughing. She was, too. I tossed her ass on the bed. "Shit!" she yelled, and before she could get up, I jumped on top of her, pinned her arms down, and blew a huge raspberry on her tummy. She squealed, "Stop!" I did, flopped over beside her, and we lay there laughing for a minute.

I reached over and shook one of her tits a little. She stopped me with her hand on top of mine.

"What is it with you and my boobs today?"

"They're just sexy and big and, I don't know, womanly, I guess."

"Well, they're pretty sore, right now, so..." but, she never finished. After a few seconds, she added, "Ann was always jealous."

Not expecting that, I didn't say anything, but it got me thinking maybe, just maybe my idea worked: she was thinking about her sister and when they had made out years before.

I reached across her to the nightstand for the remote and put it beside her. Grabbing a pillow, I propped up her head on it. Then, I draped a blanket over the both of us. She started scrolling though the channels, and I rubbed her legs.

Jen's like a little kid when it comes to watching television. You get her watching something, and she zones out. She's on some other planet. Wouldn't even know if the fucking bed was on fire.

So, I saw that she was lost in tv land, and I got up. I filled her a glass of water from the sink and walked over to the nightstand. Before I put the glass down...shit. You're gonna think I'm some freakin' pervert again. Hell with it. Before I put the glass down, I opened the door of our bedroom a few inches.

Jen, of course, she didn't notice.

I climbed back under the covers with her, and after a few more minutes of caressing her legs and tummy, my body was ready again.

Jen was on her back, her head tilted a little to the side, watching some show. I stripped the blanket down past her feet, pulled her legs apart, and set myself in between, face at her pussy, looking at her watch the tv.

I smelled her pussy and kissed it. I breathed it in, nuzzling around in her crotch like some dog. My nose crossed her lips down there; it nudged up against her clit. Shit, I loved her pussy. I kissed the lips and slid my tongue in between, tasting it.

I glanced up at her, but she was fixated on her show. I didn't care. Fuck it, this pussy is mine.

I sucked on each lip for a time, tugging them out and letting them slip back. I licked up and down right where her legs met her crotch. I flicked my tongue around the lower part of her slit. I pushed in with my tongue down there, feeling the texture of it, and then slid it back up to her clit. I sucked her clit. I pushed my tongue flat against it and twisted it, back and forth. I drug my tongue from the bottom to the top, letting it slip in between her lips and then slip out when I reached her clit. I spread the lips and kissed the inside of her. I lapped at the tight hole there. I pushed my tongue into it as far as I could, and then I curled up the tip and pulled it back out. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked her entire cunt. I let my lower lip just play with her clit, up and down. I pushed two fingers into her and I tasted them. I pushed them in again and again while I licked back and forth along her clit. I rubbed the inside of her pussy with my middle finger, feeling the texture in there on the top and sides, front and back. I took out my fingers, turned over my hand, and felt the bottom of her pussy, front and back.

And, I knew she wasn't watching the tv anymore. I could feel the difference in how she moved. I could taste the wetness on her pussy and on my face.

I looked up and Jen was watching me. "I love this fucking pussy, Jen." I licked her clit again. "Tell me I can always have it."

She nodded. "You can always have my pussy," she whispered, and I really liked it when Jen said "my pussy." I don't think I'd ever heard her say it before. She'd always say "my vagina" or "down there" or whatever. There was something so sexy about her saying "my pussy."

"Say, 'My pussy.'"

She said it, and I licked and fingered.

"Keep saying it to me."

And she kept saying it while I ate her pussy, and I thought I might come without my cock even being touched it was so fucking awesome.

I knew Jen was getting closer, but I wanted to time it right. Remember, I left the door open, and I hadn't heard Ann come back, yet.

But, another part of me didn't give a shit about the plan, I just wanted to fuck Jen so bad.

I got up over her, lined up my cock with her slit, and just kind of set it there between her lips and waited. Jen wiggled her hips, and I watched that tight pussy slowly engulf my cock.

Throughout this, Jen would sometimes moan, "My pussy," and it was about to push me higher than I wanted to go so soon. I leaned in and kissed her to get her to shut up. She opened her mouth and our tongues pressed together. It was in-fucking-sane how warm and wet her pussy was on my cock.

We found our rhythm after a few thrusts. I shoved in and she pushed back at just the right moment to seat my cock as deeply as possible. She arched her back and I lowered my hips.

I rolled us over and put her on top. She rocked on me, and I watched those canons sway. I put my face up between them and they skidded along my cheeks. I felt her working a few different angles. She fucked that cock deep and forward, and then she just grinded on it. Ready for something else, she fucked it shallow and back, and then she fucked it like a piston. My cock was her sex toy.

She was going to cum. Me, too. So I switched positions again.

I lifted her off and spun her around, reverse cowgirl. New territory for us, that position. And she didn't say a word.

That lasted about fifteen seconds, holy fuck—seeing her round ass gyrating in front of me, watching my dick plunge in and out of her. In that position, her body pulled my cock at an angle that, when hard, it was not supposed to go, and that made it thrilling. I had to stop and pull out.

I put her on her hands and knees, and I moved up behind her, my cock laying flat on her ass. We both just panted. Doggystyle twice in a week? Had to have been a first, too.

"Put it back in."

I told her I would.

I don't know what made me glance over my shoulder to the door in that moment, the moment I was taking my cock, sliding it over Jen's asshole, and sticking it into her pussy, but I did.

I caught something in the doorway—a flash of dark and light. Was Ann watching us?

I think my dick grew an inch inside Jen's pussy. Either that or I must have rammed her hard, but she screamed.

"Not so hard," she gasped.

I didn't even hear her; I was fucking for an audience. I poured it on.

Sounds fucked up, maybe, but I was trying to see us through Ann's eyes. What was she noticing? Did she see how Jen's back arched down and her ass curled up? Did Ann like the way Jen's ass pushed back into me? Did she see Jen's tits hanging down, springing back and forth? Did she like the rawness of the sound of our skin slapping together? Did she like how her sister panted and moaned? Did she touch herself watching my cock get buried in her sister? Did she wish she was her sister, getting drilled from behind by her brother-in-law or did she wish she was me, behind her sister with that blue vibrator, making Jen pant and moan?

"Yes," Jen said, "yes."

Again, it was not long before I knew we were both about to blast off, so I slowed down, pulled out and breathed through the wave.

But, I couldn't help it, seeing her cunt there and knowing Ann was watching. I pushed back in, watching that pussy just eat my cock. That was too fucking good, I thought. Can't do that again or I'm done.

I pulled out, spun Jen around, and laid her on her back. Now, I was facing that doorway wall, and I took a good look.

Nothing. I had been wrong; Ann wasn't there.

Of course, she fucking wasn't. What was I thinking? Was Ann really going to watch me fuck her sister? Even if it had interested her, was she going to risk getting caught? Fuck, no. If she even came home, she probably left the minute she heard us.

Fuck it, I thought and I looked down at Jen. She was so sexy. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders.

"Do it," she pleaded.

I fucked her, and she was beautiful. Before long, Jen started screaming. She grabbed a pillow and bawled into it.

And then, she was there—Ann. I caught the movement in my periphery. Ann was right there in the doorway-a darkness that broke up the line of light.

Don't look, I screamed to myself. Don't fucking look.

Jen kept shrieking into the pillow, and a half-formed idea flashed in my head. I ripped that pillow out of her hands and threw it against the wall. Now, it was full volume Jen, and I wanted Ann to hear it.

I kept thrusting, and I knew I was ready. Something about Jen's orgasms, as almost obnoxiously loud as they were, just always pushed me over.

Now, I haven't mentioned this, but Jen hates the pill. I guess it makes her periods just suck. And I hated condoms. We had an understanding that I just pull out. And I did.

My last stroke rode up her slit, and I jammed my balls against her pussy. My cock, angled up, went off. I'm no long distance champion or anything, but my second shot—in full view of Ann—just fucking launched. I was watching Jen's face and I froze when I saw it. It smacked—yes, I actually heard it—smacked against Jen's upper lip.

Jen's not into cum, never has been. She hates the mess, the stickiness, pretty much everything about it, I guess. So the idea of Jen someday, like, eating it-by accident or otherwise? Just not going to happen.

Should I wipe it off quick? What was she going to do? Like I said, I just froze.

Jen's eyes were closed. She was panting—she was in some orgasm end zone, and she licked it off and swallowed it.

Who in the fuck is this woman? Ain't my wife.

"That was the best," she gasped, "Oh, shit, that was the best. Oh, shit."

I got up on my knees and put my shiny cock on display for Ann. Cum was still leaking out. Don't look, I thought.

After a few seconds, I flopped down on the bed and wrapped my arms around Jen; she was over and out. I glanced at the doorway, and Ann was gone.

But, she watched it. That had to mean something.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,424 Followers