In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 07

Story Info
Wife's sister knows how to play games, too.
2.2k words
4.7
95.2k
71

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,416 Followers

I woke up and remembered, and I looked across the bed.

Yes. Good girl, Ann. She was gone, and she had rearranged the sheets and pillow to make sure it didn't look like she'd been there. The lie was complete. We could both pretend like nothing happened.

Well, that's not exactly true. Ann would have to pretend like nothing happened. I didn't have to; I had been "asleep." I fucking laughed.

I threw off the sheets and sat up. Recalling the night's ending, I looked down at my dick. My little vixen of a sister-in-law had sucked that thing, fuck yeah. That sexy little blonde swallowed my cum, fuck yeah.

I cheated on Jen. Shit.

If it came down to it, I had some deniability, though. As far as Ann knew, I was asleep. Jen knows how hard I sleep. She would have to take that into consideration. She did it to me, I could say. I just fucking hoped it wouldn't come to that.

I went downstairs with some excitement as to how morning was going to play out. Ann was at the kitchen table, reading on her phone with a cup of tea.

"Hey, Ann."

"Hey." She didn't look up.

I poured myself a huge glass of milk. "End up sleeping okay?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "Yeah, actually. Eventually." She hesitated.

Oh, shit. "What?"

"Last night, after you went to bed, did you hear screaming outside?"

"No, I slept pretty hard."

"Yeah."

"What kind of screaming?"

But, I already knew what kind. Last night after I went back to my room, I called this crazy fucker neighbor friend, and I offered him twenty bucks to go outside for a few minutes and start screaming into the night like an axe murderer—and loud enough that I could hear it. He came through.

Yes, I'm fucking twisted. I get ideas and I see a potential outcome and I act without really knowing jack shit. Ann had already been spooked, but she needed another push, so I made it happen.

Ann said, "I don't know, but it sounded scary."

"Shit, I'm sorry, Ann. You could have woken me."

"I tried. I mean, I thought about trying."

"You just have to hit me hard in the face."

"Okay."

"You're not thinking it was Kenny again, are you?"

"I don't know."

"Ann, he's never coming back here. The guy left here covered in dog shit, in a car with a flat tire, after getting caught and kicked in the nuts by a Marine carrying a pistol. You won't see him again unless you invite him."

"That won't happen."

"Roger that."

"Thanks, again, you know, for last night."

"My pleasure," I said, and my brain was grinning.

And a fucked-up idea jumped in there.

And I knew it was probably a bad idea the second I began.

I glanced from Ann's eyes to her lips, and then I raised a finger and pointed to them. "You've got something..." I said, and I pointed back to my lips and scratched my upper lip a bit.

She wiped her upper lip, and then stopped and looked at me.

"Yep, you...you got it."

She looked into my eyes; there was a beat.

A beat of understanding. "Thanks," she said, after the moment passed. "So, you say you slept well?"

Holy shit!

Some good things came out of that moment. One, she wasn't pissed that I had tricked her. Two, I kind of let her off the hook a little, guilt-wise. It wasn't just her who had wanted it last night. We were in this together. Three, she seemed to be willing, for now, to continue playing along.

I plunged ahead. "Yeah, never slept better. Very relaxing. I feel great this morning."

"Oh. I'm glad."

"And you? After the screaming? How about you?"

"Like you said, relaxing."

"Any dreams?" I asked.

"Nothing I remember too clearly. You?"

"There was one, you know, but..."

"Yeah?"

"I just remember that I really liked it," I said with a smile of remembrance.

"Must have been very nice."

"The best."

We smiled across the table at each other. She took a sip of tea.

I got another idea.

I decided to take another huge risk. Playing with a fucking nuke, I thought, but I did it anyways. "You know that story you told me a while back? About you and Ann on the fuzzy rug back in your old apartment?"

She gave me a curious look. "What about it?"

"I was just thinking that..." Should I do it? Shit! "...that Jen might benefit from some alone time with you. Just you girls. I get out of here for a while. Would that interest you?"

She stared at me for a few seconds, reading my eyes. Then she asked, "Do you think it would interest Jen?"

"She's a changed person since you came. Yeah, I think maybe it would, given the right circumstances."

"Yeah, I'd like that."

I said, "Cool." I thought, Oh, my fuck.

"Then what should we do?"

"Let me think it over a bit. We'll talk again before Jen gets back?"

She nodded. "When is that?"

"Let's see...her flight arrives in about three hours."

"Okay." Ann got up, put her tea cup in the sink, and yawned. "I think I'm going to go upstairs and take a nap."

I gulped. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, I liked the sound of the dream you had last night. Maybe I can have one like that, too." She walked upstairs, never looking back. In-fucking-sane!

Ann was good, and she was smart. I shouldn't have been surprised; only a minute ago, I had seen how fast she just rolled with it and played along after I basically admitted to tricking her into a blowjob. Now, she was turning the tables on me for last night. I go and do this, and I'm an equal partner in the crime, all the way. I stay downstairs, and the deal was probably off.

But, this deal! It was too fucking good: Ann wanted Jen! Would Jen play, too? Could I make this work?

There was not a doubt in the world I was going upstairs. I lasted five minutes before I got up and followed her.

***

When I stepped into Ann's room, I froze. She was lying on the bed in roughly the same position she had been on the night I sneaked in on her. She wore the same panties, and her blue vibrator was on the nightstand. It was like she had just recreated the scene.

Had she been awake? Did she know everything that had happened while I was in there? Was I the one getting played?

But, staring at that ass, another thought occurred to me: I didn't actually give a fuck.

I walked over to her, and she didn't move. Her back, covered by a yellow tank-top, gently rose and fell. Asleep, but not asleep.

I wanted to see how she played this game. "Ann?"

Nothing.

I put my hand on her back and shook her softly. "Ann."

Nothing. I smiled.

I pulled my shirt off and dropped my jeans and shorts to the floor. I climbed on the bed and admired her body. That long, silky blonde hair, I wanted to wrap it around my dick. Her arms and back, skinny and fit. Those tight, curvy legs, so tanned and smooth. And that ass, fuck, that ass was a contradiction: big and small, soft and firm.

I leaned in, smelling her body, and softly kissed that booty.

Then, I was addicted. I kissed it again and again, and when I saw places I wanted to kiss that were covered by her panties, I slipped my fingers under them and slid them down her legs.

Ann moved. I hesitated and looked. With her eyes still closed, she groggily said, "Daddy, are you home?"

Oh, my fucking shit. "Yes, princess, I'm here to kiss you good night," I said.

"I've been waiting for you, daddy."

My cock was like a son of a bitching I-beam when I spread Ann's legs and laid down between them. She arched her back, bringing her pussy up to eye level, and I leaned into it, leading with my tongue.

The smell was pure sex, pure female; everything I loved about girls was in her scent. I licked the soft outside, as interested in feeling as tasting. I put my hands under her and lifted her to me, drinking her like pulling handfuls of water to my mouth. What I tasted of her pussy made me crave it even more. I used my thumbs to spread her open, and I nursed on her clit.

Ann's body responded. I felt her slickness on my tongue and heard her moan. I put my tongue inside her.

It surprised me; I did it again. This was different, new.

I held Ann with one hand and sucked the index finger of my other. I pushed it into her vagina, and then she moaned and I whispered, "Oh, shit." Ann's pussy just freakin' clasped my finger. It was so soft, but so incredibly tight and slick. When I put my tongue in it seconds before, the sheer tautness of it was what I had felt. That tautness pushed back against my tongue. I pulled my finger out, and then put it back in as slowly as I could, watching it disappear inside, feeling the heat and pressure, and imagining what it would feel like on my cock.

I fucked her with my finger, and she pushed against it, gasping. I pulled it out and pushed in two of my fingers; Ann panted as they sunk in. Fuck, how tight it was. It was like a fucking blood pressure cuff. I fucked her with two fingers for a time, and Ann was into it. But, I was sick of imagining. I had to feel this pussy on my dick.

I rose up on the bed and brought my cock up in alignment with Ann's pussy and she gasped, "Daddy, stop. Stop."

I stopped.

"I want to, too, but not now. Not yet."

I looked down and saw my cock twitching just fractions of an inch from that incredible pussy. I got control.

"Kiss me again, daddy."

I lowered myself back down, pissed off. Fuck it. I was going to make my princess scream.

I lifted her ass off the bed and buried my face in her pussy. I fucked her with my tongue; my nose squashed up against her asshole. I brought up my fingers again and slid two back into her. I crammed my face under them and made out with her clit while my fingers pumped in and out of her.

She reached back, grabbed my hair and pulled my head into her. She moaned and let me go. Her ass began pushing back, in synch with my fingers. Seconds later, she let loose, wailing and crawling from me. I sat up and clutched her leg, pulling her back into my fingers. I held on and we struggled against each other right through to the end of her orgasm.

When she relented and sank down on the bed, I let go.

"Oh, daddy," she sighed. "Oh, daddy."

Maybe she was like Jen: a rag doll after coming. I got up and began to grab my clothes.

She rolled over, facing me, eyes still closed, her head at the edge of the bed. She yawned, smacked her lips, and mumbled, "Daddy, you're not going to leave without letting me kiss you goodnight, are you?"

Maybe she wasn't like Jen. I dropped my clothes and walked over to her. I got down on my knees. My cock pointed at her mouth.

I waited, and she waited. Then, she licked her lips, and I knew what to do.

I pushed my cock into her mouth. Fuck, it was sexy. I held her neck and head with one hand, and I slid my cock back and forth in her mouth.

Ann didn't move; she didn't suck. She was totally limp. For whatever reason, it was so fucking hot. I put it in and then pulled it all the way out to see it shining with her saliva. I slid it back in slowly so that I could watch her lips part and her jaw gape and take it in.

I pushed it in a little bit further, and a bit further even still. I pushed it in as far as Jen ever took it, and Ann had it. Further. She still had it. I groaned, "Fuck." I'd never seen it that deep in a woman's mouth before. I'd never seen so little of the base.

I felt the surge in my cock and I held her head, fucking her at that depth with quick, little strokes. I wanted to stay there, fucking Ann's mouth. She didn't grimace, didn't squint, didn't gag. She was my sex toy. And then it came.

I watched the trunk of my cock pulsate, and I felt the shaft drawing up and dumping my semen into her mouth. She let it, and I held her head in place, grunting as each burst of cum surged out of me.

When all was spent, I pulled out and a gush of cum flowed out of her mouth and down her cheek. She rolled onto her back, eyes still closed, and said, "Thank you, Daddy."

I took a few big pulls of air, caught my breath. Then, I stood up and threw on my clothes.

I whispered, "Good night, princess," looking at the smooth skin of her perfectly shaped face and the glom of cum dripping across it.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,416 Followers