In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 08

Story Info
Husband gives the ladies some alone time.
2.8k words
4.74
94k
66

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,417 Followers

I left a bottle of wine on the table with a thank you note. I also baked the two of them some brownies—shit yes, I did—and left them on the table, cut up all nice. I tried one. Gooey. I did a pretty freakin' good job.

After I pulled out of the garage, I did something uncharacteristic: I unlatched the cable connecting my garage opener to the garage door. Then, I closed it manually.

I left the house and went to a bar to meet up with some pals, have some drinks, and watch some football. More importantly, I left the house to let the sisters have some time together without me around.

I met up with my buds, and I needed the drinks, but I really didn't watch the game. I was thinking about my in-fucking-sane plan—or more accurately, the in-fucking-sane plan that my wife's sister, Ann, and I had come up with. I was nervous. Before when I got these ideas, if I thought they might work, I just did them. Now, I had to sit back and wait and trust. It was on Ann.

So, I drank a few and kept checking my watch, counting down the minutes until I became a more active participant. Damn, this sucks.

***

I made the phone call just after eleven. When Jen picked up, I told her that we had gone back to my friend's house and that I was pretty lit. I was going to crash at his place.

She told me neither of them could pick me up anyways.

I told her I was cool and to have fun.

After I hung up, I told the fellas I was rolling. I left my share of the tab on the table, got into my car, and drove home—almost home. On the street behind our house, where not as many folks know my car, I parked and got out. I hopped the fences and stood in my back yard, looking at the house. My heart raced.

Ann's bedroom light was on. Our bedroom light was on. Not a great sign.

I raced over to the big elm tree off our back patio and began climbing it. Earlier, I had adjusted the blinds on our bedroom windows so that they looked basically the same, but they were now angled such that I could see inside if I got high enough. I had also spent some time climbing up this big ass tree to give me the vantage point. When I hit my perch, I got as comfortable as I could and looked inside our house.

The tv was on. Jen was coming out of the bathroom in her big tee shirt and panties when I noticed the light in Ann's room go off. Seconds later, I saw Jen stop and turn toward the door. Ann peeked into the room. Jen waved her in. She walked over to Jen and must have said something about Jen's shirt. Ann touched the hem and they both laughed.

They were chatting and laughing and kind of half watching tv for a while before Ann stood up.

Ann reached around to her back and pointed to a spot. Jen got behind her and Ann lifted up her shirt. Jen ran her hands over Ann's back and seemed to be asking questions. Ann shook her head, no. Jen felt around some more and Ann nodded. Jen pushed on a spot and Ann winced and pulled away. Jen gestured an apology and Ann waved it off. She turned back around, and Jen gently rubbed her back.

Good girl, Ann, I thought.

Then, Ann stopped Jen and walked over to our bed. Jen followed. Ann laid down and scrunched up her shirt. Jen sat beside and began massaging her again.

I watched this for a minute, dreaming incredible dreams. Then, Ann pulled her shirt off and tossed it to the floor. Jen continued without hesitating. Ann was not wearing a bra, and if I knew Jen, she wasn't either.

I could tell that Jen was getting a little bored; she just wasn't into it. This was about to end unless Ann took action.

She did. Ann turned over and said something. Jen smiled and nodded. She laid down and Ann sat up. Ann lifted Jen's shirt up, but not off, and she began rubbing Jen's back. It was a real massage.

Where Jen had been kind of robotic, Ann was involved. Her hands worked hard, up and down Jen's back. At one point, Ann rubbed high on Jen's back, under her shirt. She began to pull it off, and Jen helped her. Jen appeared to be loving this back rub.

Ann threw a leg over Jen's ass and sat on it as she rubbed. And the higher Ann massaged on Jen's back, the closer she leaned in towards Jen's body.

Then Ann stopped and asked a question. Jen hesitated and Ann leaned in and kissed a spot on Jen's back. Ann sat back up and resumed, but more slowly and sensuously. Every so often, she dipped down and kissed Jen's back. Jen lifted her hair off her neck and flung it to the side, and then Ann began kissing her way up Jen's back to her neck and then back down. The kisses landed lower and lower until Ann was kissing Jen's ass through her panties.

It was my first tree boner. Squirrels get them all the fucking time.

Jen rolled over on her back and Ann continued kissing. She started on Jen's navel, maneuvered across her tummy and up her breasts to the nipples. Ann remained there, licking and sucking.

I couldn't tell Jen's reaction at first, but when Ann sat up, Jen pulled her back and rolled onto her side.

My view was of Jen's face and the back of Ann's head. I saw Jen pulling it to her breast, like a mother nursing a child. Then I lost sight of Ann's hands. Oh, shit.

She was pulling off Jen's panties. Once down at her ankles, Jen slipped them off one foot and kicked them away. Ann was doing something to Jen down below, and I had a pretty good idea about it. Her eyes closed, Jen's mouth hung open, and I saw her chest rise and fall. I knew that look. I'd seen it before; Jen was lost in sex.

Ann flipped Jen over onto her back and got between Jen's legs, sucking on Jen's huge tits. Then, she began kissing again, kissing down her tummy and lower. I saw Jen's knees come up, and Ann's head disappeared between them.

I took one of my hands off the limb to adjust the uncomfortable fucking baseball bat in my pants. One of my knees slipped.

I clutched at my branch and got hold just as the rest of me slipped off. My grip—thank fuck—was good.

I hung there off that branch and looked down. Fucking A. I'm hanging from a tree in my own backyard with a big ol' boner sticking out. I hoped to hell the neighbors weren't watching. But, it was my first hanging-from-a-tree boner. Possums get them all the fucking time.

I clambered back up to my perch in time to see Jen throw the crook of her elbow across her mouth and begin bawling into it. Shit, Jen! Even outside, I could faintly hear her.

When Jen quieted down, I saw Ann come up. She slipped off her own panties, took Jen's hand, and brought it to her.

Jen appeared to be—as always after she comes—just a shambles. I could see Ann guiding Jen's hand, but I had to assume where. This lasted for some few minutes: Ann apparently pleasuring herself with Jen's hand. Then I got a surprise.

Jen sat up. My Jen, the come-and-collapse queen, got up. She must be holding out on me! She got up and pushed Ann toward the headboard. Ann scooted back. Jen slid between her legs and kissed Ann on the lips.

I checked my hold on the tree.

It was a passionate kiss, full of lips and tongues, and when they broke apart, Ann guided Jen's head to her nipples. Jen sucked and kissed them.

Now! Right now! My heart pounded, and I maneuvered myself back to the trunk and started my climb down. I knew what I could be missing, but maybe, I thought, I wouldn't miss it all.

On the ground, I raced back to my car, started it and drove over to our street. I shut off the lights before hitting the driveway, turned off the engine and rolled to my garage door.

I needed to do this as silently as possible.

I stepped out of my car, leaving the door open, and pulled open the garage door—that was why I unlatched it earlier. My garage opener is noisy as hell. Now, I could open it manually and silently.

I couldn't stop thinking about what I was missing up there, and it was difficult to master this sense of urgency so that I could be quiet.

Then I hustled back to my car, put it in neutral, and pushed it into the garage. I gently closed my car door and the garage door, making sure to relatch the automatic opener, and then came into the house like a ninja.

I heard her: Ann's panting whimpers from upstairs. I crept towards them. When I reached the open door of our bedroom, I saw something I would've thought impossible not a month earlier: Jen on her knees in our bed, with her ass in the air and Ann's pussy in her face.

I hadn't planned any entrance; I didn't really believe this would happen.

Part of me wanted to walk in, naked, right then and there. Another part of me thought I ought to let Jen finish. I compromised. I got half naked and let Jen finish, watching from about the same spot Ann had watched me fuck Jen a week or so previously.

Jen's lips covered Ann's clit, but I could see rapid movement of Jen's tongue outlined on her cheeks. Ann, pinned up against the headboard, held Jen's head with both hands.

I opened my jeans and let the baseball bat free; I grabbed it and tugged it slowly, listening to Ann. Fuck, it was sexy watching and hearing her come. Fuck, it was amazing to watch my wife eat pussy.

When Ann settled down, I put myself away. I took a deep breath and felt my heart pound in my chest. Don't fuck this up.

And then, I walked in.

Jen saw me first. She froze. "I...I thought you were staying at Mike's."

I unbuckled my belt. "I wanted to come back to you."

"I didn't hear you come in."

I pulled down everything, and my cock sprang free. "That's okay; I heard you."

"I...Ann and I...," but she couldn't finish. She looked at Ann, and Ann was staring at my rigid cock.

"Jen, it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

She stared at me, alternating between my face and my dick.

I was smiling. "Can I come to bed, too?"

She looked back at Ann, who shrugged and smiled.

"Yeah," Jen finally said.

I walked over. "Lay down, Jen." I spread her legs. "Can Ann join us?" I asked.

She nodded.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and stroked it with my tongue. Ann knelt down and licked Jen's nipples. Pulling away from her momentarily, I put a finger in Jen's cunt, and it emerged, glistening. I flicked my tongue on her clit and began rubbing my wet finger around her asshole. Looking up, I saw Ann sucking hard on Jen's tit, pulling the nipple up and away from her chest, and then letting go. The breast flopped back and Ann started again.

Without applying any pressure, I put the tip of my finger right up against Jen's asshole. It rested there a moment while I licked up and down Jen's pussy. Then, Jen pushed down on the finger, and half of it disappeared into her ass. She grunted in pain and ecstasy.

I spread Jen's legs further apart with my free hand and waved Ann over. She let her hand slide across my cock as she came up beside me. Ann saw my finger in Jen's asshole and gaped at it. Then, she drug her tongue over Jen's pussy, and I did, and we kissed. Tilting her head down, Jen watched as Ann licked, then I licked and kissed Ann. We did it again, and Jen loved it, her mouth falling open.

I slowly pulled my finger out of Jen's ass. Ann sucked on it, and then began licking Jen's asshole. I went back to Jen's clit and slid two fingers into her pussy. Before long, Jen began whispering, "I need cock."

Ann and I looked at each other for a beat, and then I got up on my knees between Jen's legs. Grabbing my cock, Ann tugged it and drug it back and forth between Jen's asshole and pussy a few times. Then she stopped me in from of Jen's cunt, and I pushed in. Jen groaned. Her pussy had never been more wet and ready, and I pounded her.

Ann crawled behind Jen's head, turned her spectacular ass at me, and then arched her back, lowering her pussy over Jen's face. Ann looked back at me with those bright, sexy eyes, and I saw her face assume a look of exquisite pleasure when Jen's tongue pushed into her. We continued in this way to the end.

I was surprised when Ann came first, grinding her ass on Jen's face. My view of this was amazing, but I had to close my eyes: I needed to hold out for Jen. I fucked her slowly, gliding in to the hilt and back to the head.

Once I had control of myself again, I began jackhammering that pussy. Jen raced into orgasm, faster than I'd ever seen her. When she grabbed a pillow and pulled it to her face, I knew I'd made it.

Then, a rare event, for me, occurred: I lost the feeling.

My cock went into some kind of fuck forever mode where I can't come, but I stayed hard as hell. I fucked Jen through her orgasm and beyond, but I couldn't find that feeling again. Frustrated, I pulled out and my dick snapped up.

Jen curled on her side. I flopped down on my back next to her, and Ann slid over beside me. I pulled the sheets over the three of us. They dozed off, and I laid there with a big-ass, useless boner.

* **

It was still there when sun came up, but someone's lips were wrapped around it. I pushed down the sheets. It was Ann. She was curled up in a ball, her knees up to her chin and her arms wrapped around them, sucking my cock. Shit, it felt so good.

I turned a little and Jen was sound asleep, our backs pressed together. Not sure what to do, I debated my options. I didn't know how Jen would feel about this. If she woke up and saw, maybe she'd be pissed that it wasn't with her permission.

I shook Jen. She turned and groaned, "What?"

When I didn't say anything, she turned back. Ann stayed busy.

I shook Jen again. She sat up, "What?" Then, she saw. "Oh, my gosh. My slut little sister is sucking your cock."

Ann coughed into my dick and pulled away laughing.

Jen laughed, too. "No, don't stop, Ann. Suck it. I want to see." Jen rested her chin on my hip and watched her. Ann took me back in.

I was glad I woke Jen, whoever she was now. Make no mistake: this was a new Jen. A finger in her ass? "I need cock"? A three-way with her husband and sister?

Ann stroked my shaft with her lips, and Jen whispered, "Do you like that cock, Ann?"

My cock throbbed. Ann said, "Mm-hmm" into it.

"Do you want his fucking cum?" Jen asked.

My cock lurched. Ann nodded and my cock followed her head up and down.

"I want to see it all over your face, Ann."

I hit the breaking point. Ann said, "Mmm."

I grunted and my whole body flexed. I gasped, "It's now." Ann's hand clasped me and her lips pulled off. She pumped her fist, and I started shooting. Ann pulled and rotated my cock around her face, aiming it all over. I hit her nose, her cheek, her chin, her lips, and the hairline on her forehead. The rest oozed out onto the sheets between us.

Jen watched the whole thing on her knees. She whispered, "Holy shit," and I rolled over on my back, watching Ann and panting.

Ann wiped a glom of come off her nose with two fingers and then sucked them. She looked at Jen and asked, "Happy?"

Jen smiled and crawled over me. She kissed Ann, and then licked my cum from Ann's cheek. They kissed again. Using her own fingers, Jen wiped more from Ann's forehead and fed it to Ann.

I sighed, satisfied.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,417 Followers