In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 11

Story Info
Wife lifts a restriction, but her sister goes a step further.
5.8k words
4.75
90.1k
88

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,423 Followers

I wasn't the only one who got to have a day alone with Ann. Jen did, too. The district staff all got a comp day after conferences, so I went to work and Jen stayed home. Ann stayed home, too. I wanted to, but I felt like I owed it to them to give them some alone time.

I wondered if Jen had gotten the royal treatment like I did.

In the time after the first get together, the three-way became a pretty regular routine. On those occasions that it was just two, the other was watching. I watched Jen and Ann fuck, Ann watched Jen and I fuck, and Jen watched Ann and I do everything except fuck—we still didn't have permission.

Alone with Jen one morning, I asked her about it. She was brushing her hair at the vanity.

"I just think we need to keep something that is only for us," she said.

I nodded. "But, Jen it's not like I'm putting restrictions on you."

"What do you mean?"

"When you and Ann get it on, I'm not telling you there's stuff you can't do with her."

This logic stopped her. Then she shook her head, saying, "It's not the same."

"Why not?"

"Because neither of us has a cock."

"So, because I'm a dude, the rules are different."

"Yes."

I walked up behind her and spanked her really hard. 'Ow! Fuck!" she yelled. She spun around and swatted me on the bare stomach with the teeth of her brush.

"Shit!"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. I kissed all over her lips and neck. I nuzzled in her hair, finding soft places on her neck for my lips. Then, I put her hand down my pants.

"So this cock is just for you, babe?"

"Just for my pussy."

I reached under her shirt and grabbed her big cannons. "And for your tits?"

"And just for my tits."

I spun her around, grabbed her hips, and pulled her ass into me. "And for your ass?"

"Oh, my gosh!" she complained, "You are so dirty." But, she took it while mock butt fucked her.

"I'm gonna."

"No, you're not."

"I'm gonna get you drunk, and I'm gonna stick it in there."

She broke away and smacked me again with the brush. "You're nasty."

I laughed. "You're going to beg me to do it, too."

Then she started laughing. "Oh, shut the fuck up," she said.

***

I texted Ann later that morning: Tried. No go. It's on you.

***

A few days later, Jen and I were in bed, just us. We had only started to fool around when Jen stopped me.

"I want to talk to you about something. Serious."

I nodded.

She sighed, "You can fuck her. Ann, I mean."

"What?"

"Yes. In fact, I think you probably should."

"Okay, what the hell's going on?"

"Look, don't make me go into specifics here," she began. Jen had talked with Ann, a big talk. It went back to Kenny and Ann's relationship. Ann felt like a failure because Kenny and her just didn't have sex. We had helped her a bunch over these last few weeks, and it was the best she'd felt about herself in a very long time. Still, she didn't feel like a woman who could fully please a man.

"Is Kenny gay?" I asked.

"I asked her the same thing; she said, if he is, even he doesn't know it."

Now, I was jacked to get the opportunity to fuck Ann, but I still felt I had to protest a little. So, I asked Jen about her plan to keep fucking just for us.

"I know. But, this is more important. She's my sister and this will help."

I shrugged.

"So, will you?"

"Are you pimping me out?"

She smiled. "No, I'm prescribing you to my sister."

"I'm medicine?"

"This is," she said, grabbing my dick. Then, her hand froze. "Fuck!"

"What?"

"Do you know how hard you are right now?"

I nodded.

"Oh, my gosh! So, I guess that means you'll do it"

I nodded. She began tugging me.

"One thing: I want to be there. She doesn't know, but I want to see it."

"Are you jealous?"

"I haven't been yet."

Then, I got an idea, and I hoped it wasn't too late. "Okay, I have a catch, too."

She shook her head, smiling. "You don't have a catch; you want this, I know it."

"I have a catch."

"Okay, what?"

"I want this ass," I said grabbing her ass cheek. "I want to fuck this big beautiful ass."

"You're serious? Where did this come from?"

"That night—the first night with Ann—when you put my finger up there."

"Hey, you put your finger up there."

"Whatever."

She told me it would hurt. She said there was a big fucking difference between a finger and a dick.

I told her to just think about it, and then I added quick, "And I want Ann there to see it."

She let go of my dick and smacked me on the belly.. "You're nasty."

"It's nasty now to love your wife's body and want every part of her?"

No response. I had her.

I got up on my knees and flipped Jen over on her tummy, and then I lifted her ass up. She looked back at me, and her eyebrows crinkled a little, and she just looked so fuckable. "No. Don't fuck my ass."

"I'm not going to. I just want to see."

I was lined up behind her, and I pulled her panties down. She let me. I put my dick on her fat little ass and pulled her to me. I could see how deep my cock would push into her body, and I began rocking back and forth.

Then, I grabbed my dick and positioned the tip on her asshole.

I spit on her crack and it slid down. I rubbed the head of my cock in it and used my dick to paint her asshole with my spit. "Fuck," I whispered.

I reached under her and slid my fingers along her pussy. She was as wet and ready as I'd ever felt her.

I grabbed my cock and put it right up against her asshole. I pressed forward just a little bit, just enough to feel the tightness push back against me.

"Don't fuck my ass," she whispered, and there was real fear in her voice.

She was excited and terrified at the same time.

"Jen, I'm not going to." I drew back and rolled her over on her back. I saw the remains of her fear vanish, but she was breathing like she'd just finished a distance race.

I smiled and said, "I just wanted to see."

She nodded.

"Now, how do you want me to fuck your sister?"

Jen smiled and nodded. She put her feet on my shoulders and said, "Well, you can fuck her like this."

I pushed into her and she caught her breath. We fucked slowly, and my strokes were small, but deep.

"Can I fuck her like this?" I asked, putting us in a spooning position and pushing my cock up through the gap between her legs and into her pussy.

She nodded. "Yes, you can." I held her hip and watched my cock slide in and out of the long black line of her legs and ass. I couldn't see her pussy, but I felt it. Jen rested her head on her hands, and I reached under and over her to grab her heavy tits. She moaned and we fucked.

I pushed inside her and lifted her body as I rolled to my back. Jen rocked her ass back at me, reverse cowgirl style, and she whispered, "You can fuck Ann like this, too."

I grabbed Jen's ass and smashed my cock into her pussy. "Is there any way I can't fuck her?"

She looked a back at me and then turned around on top. She rode me and said, "Not like this." I sucked on her tits. After a minute or so, I sat up and lifted her up.

I was sitting on my knees and Jen straddled me. I held her body tight against mine, mashing her tits into my chest.

"Not like this either," she said. I loved how close we were, our bodies slid together and everywhere we touched, there was slick heat. Jen's lips latched onto my neck and she moaned into me.

"When I need to cum," I asked Jen, "what should I do?"

"Wait. Oh, shit. Wait," she cried. She rocked on me, and I loved to hear her ass slap down on my thighs. She pushed from me and I leaned back on my hands. She held my shoulders and rode me like I was a motorcycle or a horse, slamming down on my cock and seating it as deep as it could go.

Then she went off, and I did everything in my power to hold off, myself.

When her bawling and grunting had simmered down, she slid off me and grabbed my cock.

"When you have to cum," she breathed, "let Ann swallow it, like this." Jen's lips sheathed the head of my cock, and her fist pumped the shaft.

I couldn't believe the position I was in. My Jen was about to—for the first time—swallow my cum. Fuck, I loved her.

Her grip was tight, and she jerked me hard and fast. Her tongue massaged the underside of the head of my cock, and then I came. "Fuck, Jen. Now, Jen."

She kept pumping her fist, and her tongue drew everything out of me. I grunted, "Shit," and came up off my hands, plunging my fingers into her long blond hair. I gripped her head and held her there while I emptied into her mouth.

When I finished, I flopped onto my back and Jen rose up off me, wiping her face with her arm and breathing heavily. She collapsed beside me and I took her into my arms.

"That was the best, Jen."

She was almost gone, said nothing.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

She nodded and whimpered and slipped into her orgasm coma.

***

Next morning—the morning of the day I was going to fuck Ann—Jen asked me, "Were you going to fuck my butt last night?"

"Only if you'd told me to."

"Well, don't, okay? It's scary."

"Jen, you shouldn't..." But, her glare stopped me. "Okay, I won't." Fuck.

But, on the bright side, the looks that Ann was giving me that day? Fuck.

***

Jen got picked up by some of her friends around eight that Saturday night. Ann and I were drinking and chatting in the kitchen.

I told her about Jen's fear of anal.

There was a flicker of thought in Ann's face before she said, "I'd be scared, too, you know."

I shrugged.

Now, before I'm accused too harshly of keeping secrets with Ann from my wife—which, yeah, I definitely fucking did—let me say something: I know they were keeping secrets, too.

They had their share of alone time, and they talked. And they fucked. And they talked some more. I'd see them whispering to each other at the table while I was watching tv, and I just know they were talking about me or sex or both.

I think Ann liked being the girl in the middle of this, and I think she saw her role as bringing Jen and I and her and Jen closer together. And, I think she was one fucking horny woman.

"When is Jen coming back to watch us?" Ann asked me, and I about spit my drink out.

"How the fuck did you know that?"

She smiled. "I know my sister. She give you any rules?"

I shook my head in awe. "Shit, I guess you do know her. Yeah, she did."

"Tell me."

I told her. I told her about the positions—basically anything that brought us too close together, face to face, was ruled out. I told her about the cum, and Ann stopped me.

"That sounds nice, but I want you to cum inside me."

I froze.

"I'm not like Jen; I like the pill. Keeps everything predictable."

"Uhh..." It had been years since I came inside—the girlfriend before Jen and I met.

Ann leaned toward me. She whispered in my ear, "I want to feel your cock throb in me, and I want to watch your cum leak out of my pussy." She pulled away from my ear and then, in a completely natural voice, asked, "So, what time is the sneak coming back to watch us?"

I missed every word of her question. My brain and my cock were having a conversation about Ann's cum-leaking pussy. "Huh?"

"What time? Jen?"

"Oh, ten-thirty."

"We've got time to sneak one in, then."

I swallowed my drink. "But..."

She walked off upstairs, calling, "She'll get her show. I'm going to change. Wait for me."

I drank and waited, unzipping my jeans and pulling myself out. The tip of my cock pressed up against the bottom of the kitchen table.

***

I put myself away before she came downstairs, fully done-up. Her hair was pulled back into a high bun. Her face completely made-up: mascara, eye shadow, lipstick—the works. But, not slutty; her face glowed. She was stunning. She wore a black, form-fitting dress. It had cut-outs on her hips on both sides, the bottom just barely covered her ass, and then nothing until the black stiletto high heels on her feet.

I was in jeans and a fucking tee shirt. I stood up and walked over to her. She put her arms around my neck and drew me in. We kissed and her lips melted into mine. Shit. I slipped my fingers into the cut outs on her hips and felt the silkiness of her legs and ass.

She pulled away and bit her lip. "I'm your mistress tonight, baby. And I'm here to give you the things your wife won't."

She rubbed me through my jeans. "She doesn't suck this cock anymore does she, baby?"

I shook my head.

Ann got on her knees. She unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped me.

"But, I do. I love this cock." She reached in and pulled me out. Grabbing the shaft, she tugged it toward her lips.

She looked up at me. "And you've almost forgotten what it looks like," she said, "to see lipstick on your cock." She pulled my dick into her mouth and pressed her lips around the shaft. Then, she slowly drew back, showing me a shiny red ring about a third of the way down.

"And you missed the feeling of a woman's breath on your little hairs," she cooed. Then she sucked me into her mouth, and gathered more and more of my cock with her lips. She held there, sucking deeply and pushing air from her nose into my pubic hairs. And, yeah, it did feel pretty fucking good.

She let me go. "And you'd almost forgotten the sound of your cock being swallowed," she uttered and clasped the head between her lips. I felt her saliva washing over the tip, and I heard it slosh back when she swallowed. I moaned, "Shit, Ann."

When she pulled away, my cock sprang up and wobbled in her face like a diving board. She stood up and walked over to the wall in the kitchen, flashing those stiletto heels and moving that ass just right.

She stood near the wall and looked back at me, and then she hiked up her skirt, just revealing the red panties underneath. She put her hands on the wall like she was under arrest and turned to me.

"You want me because I know how a man starves without a pussy to lick." She pushed her ass back at me and I walked over.

I dropped to my knees and pulled her dress up and her panties down, exposing that perfect ass.

"Your wife doesn't let you eat her ass, does she?"

I shook my head and put my face in Ann's ass crack, my tongue on her pussy. And I licked and sucked every millimeter of her. I pulled away and just admired her body. I ran my hands up and down her hips, legs, and calves. I kissed them and licked them. I sucked on one of her bubble ass cheeks, and then I spread them apart and dragged my tongue over her asshole. I put my finger inside her pussy and licked her asshole back and forth.

Ann moaned and whispered, "Yes, baby. Yes." I added another finger and worked her pussy and ass to the rhythm of her sweet whimpers and groans.

In no time at all, I couldn't handle it.. Standing up, I grabbed my cock and edged closer to her. She turned and looked at me, her sexy eyes full of desire. "Your wife won't let you bend her over in the kitchen and fuck her, will she?"

I shook my head and Ann bent herself into an L shape against the wall, her high heels pushing her ass high and her back arching to push it out.

I grabbed her hips and moved in. Cock in hand, I brushed the head between her lips and felt the wetness and the heat, and then I pushed it in.

The tip slid in and she gasped, and she was too tight. I fought against it and pushed in further and Ann grunted an "Oh."

Her pussy was still too tight, but I pushed in further and half of my cock felt like it was inside some wet velvet heat clamp. "Fuck. Oh, shit," she gasped.

I held both her hips, pulling her ass into me while shoving my cock into her, and then I was in to the hilt.

And I understood why sometimes wars started because of pussy.

Ann screamed and I groaned. I thrust again and Ann wailed.

I breathed, "Don't make me stop. It's too fucking good."

She gasped, "Don't stop. Fuck me don't stop."

I fucked her. I held her hips and rammed her from behind, sinking my cock into that incredibly tight pussy, almost wondering if it was going to let my dick back out.

We slapped together and made all kinds of sex noise. I alternated between watching her face—bearing down and taking it and loving it, and her ass-that perfection curving out from her lower back. I slammed into it and watched how firmly it absorbed the blows.

Her pussy adjusted to me, and we hit a rhythm. Fuck, it was amazing. But, the smell. I think the scent of her body, the perfume, her pussy—all took me even higher.

All I wanted to do was cum. I didn't give a fuck about her and whether or not she liked it. I didn't give a fuck about lasting a long time or drawing this out. I just wanted to cum inside that pussy.

I buried into her and jacked it out and buried it into her again. I think she was screaming. I may have been fucking cursing out loud, too. No idea. But I felt it come and I mashed her up against the wall, sticking my cock inside her as far as I could, lifting her up and off the ground, and pushing still deeper by getting on my tippy toes. Then, I spilled cum into her.

I felt raw sexual power as I came. I felt strong and I felt like I could kill and I felt more satisfied and full and complete than I'd ever felt. Weird, maybe, but I was just fucking fired up to be a man right then, my cock submerged to the hilt in a pussy, firing cum into it.

I pulled out and my cock was almost red, and Ann's pussy gaped and cum seeped out of it.

She was still moaning and heaving for breath.

I sat back on one of the chairs at our table. Ann sank down on the floor with her knees up.

"That," I panted, "was..."

"It was perfect," she finished for me.

I nodded, watching her breathing and staring at the ceiling. Then, I said, "I'm really glad Jen didn't see that."

"Me, too."

Ann got up after a minute or so and went into the bathroom, her hand cupping her pussy; I poured us two new drinks.

***

We sat down on the couch and I put a movie on. Side by side, I started edging in on her like we were high school kids. Hand on her lower thigh, and then higher. Arm around her back, and then feeling her tit. Nuzzling in on her neck, and then kissing it.

Then we made out, and I hadn't really done that—really made out—in years. We kissed with our tongues for minutes. We felt each other's bodies, everywhere.

We stopped once, and Ann asked about the time.

Shit!

It was close to ten-thirty. Jen might be watching us even now from somewhere in the back yard.

"What do you need to do?"

I told her the back door was already unlocked, but that turning out all the lights was the cue for her to come in.

She got up. "Come on, let's give her a show."

I followed Ann, shutting off all the lights behind me.

I loved how her room smelled, like sex and perfume. She took the bun out of her hair and let it all fall down around her shoulders. She took off my shirt and slid out of her heels. I pulled her dress off, and she took off my jeans. She told me to wait, and went into the bathroom and came back with a little cup, putting it by her nightstand.

Then, we heard it. The door—just a little sound, but enough. Jen was no fucking ninja. Ann smiled and I did, too.

She pulled me to her bedside. "Lay down, face down," she said, pulling off my underwear.

I laid down on the bed, and I heard Ann slip out of her panties. She sat beside me and ran her hands over my body. She started in my hair, her fingers weaving through it and massaging my scalp. Her hands caressed the back and sides of my neck. She felt the muscles in my shoulders and ran her fingers gently down my back and over my ass. Her fingers grasped my hamstrings and claves and feet, and then she worked her way back up to my head again.

I was torn between two ideas. First, that it felt so fucking good to be taken care of this way and, second, that Jen, at this point, had to be watching us.

Now, Ann straddled my ass. She lowered her torso onto my back and I felt her nipples between my shoulder blades. All of her weight—so little of it—was on my body, and I could feel the soft, smooth warmth of her skin on mine. She kissed my head and my ears and down my neck. She kissed across my back and around my shoulders. Her lips caressed my lats and up my vertebrae. Her hands lightly ran over all of my back as she kissed back down to my ass, and she kissed me there, too. I felt her hair on it and then on my legs. She licked and kissed all the way down to my calves and back up again.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,423 Followers
12