In Goddess We Trust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Appearances are often deceiving...

She raised Herself back to Her missionary position of dominance above his spread-eagled ass; directing Her bulging cock to once more assume the position of an oil rig, and began the ultimate erotic task She had set out to accomplish.

She drove the rubber phallus into the slave's pink, juicy hole; as She guided Her inflamed slave's cock into his mouth; coaxing him to twirl his tongue around his frothing head. She was assertive; demanding in Her instructions to bring Her Puppy –of-a-slave to the core of his most debauched desires – and Hers. For Goddess knew this was what they both craved; lusted after; desired with debased longing.

His precum was dripping heavily from its slit, as his Goddess continued Her pursuit to bring him to a tremulous orgasm. She fucked his hole; just at the outer rim with the dildo; pumping in fevered pitch until he could take the ass taunting no more. He lifted his ass to accept more of Her cock; wanting - still wanting - to totally surrender all of what he had - all of what he was - to his Goddess. His cock bounced off his lips, as the tip of his tongue dove into the stream of milky fluid; now nearly cascading from his purple cockhead. The sensations Her cock was producing made Puppy bounce wildly, as She engulfed the slave's ass completely; wholly. The otherwise meek and subdued slave was now bucking like a wild stallion; as his cock's slit opened as wide as a crater, and relinquished his seed all over his face.

Puppy had closed his eyes when he felt the first splash of cum hit his cheek. Now, before opening his eyes again, he felt the warmth of his Goddess' tongue licking up all his cream on his cum-filled face, and invading his mouth with it; allowing Her subservient to share in the feast of his own climactic bliss. And feast it was; so warm and sweet; as the slave expelled enough cream to warrant dining upon. She was thorough in Her oral clean-up; as was Puppy in aiding his Goddess to that end.

* * * * *

As Puppy came down from his all-new erotic high, he asked if his Goddess would be so kind as to release him from the curled position he had been in for some time, as it was getting quite uncomfortable.OHHH... NOOO... YOU DID IT AGAIN, PUPPY.

Without a word spoken, She unlocked the shackles binding his ankles to allow the slave to stretch his legs out, and have feeling return to them once more. However, his hands remained cuffed to the headboard...

Before the slave could question why, his thoughts were answered by his alluring Goddess, as She playfully nibbled on his neck, and whispered in his ear...

"Now that you have had fulfilled your want of being fucked in your ass with a strap-on, and the need to share your cum with Me, have you forgotten, My pet? You still have one more surprise coming to you tonight - the surprise that you most definitely deserve."

She leaned back to straddle his chest, and raised Her fingers to her throat to turn the dog tag over so the inscription was facing the bewildered Puppy Slave. She leaned into him slightly; just enough so that as he raised his head off the pillow, his turquoise blue eyes fixed onto the wording - then darkened dramatically to a steel grey - as his mind recorded the feeling of utter dread...

His eyes were now soldered to the name on the dog tag She was wearing: "SPUNK LOVER SLUT"- and the reality of Her intended bearer of that name – and impending wearer of that dog collar - slammed into his being like a jet plane crashing into the side of a mountain.

As he lay there helpless in ice-cold astonishment, his avenging Goddess took his collar off, and threw it down onto the pile of clothes that had been stripped off of him hours earlier. She then, with that all-too-familiar wicked little smile forming on Her mouth; the wicked little smile he had learned so well to both love – and fear – proceeded to take the one and only key to the lock, and remove the collar She was wearing from Her neck –to place onto its rightful and deserving owner.

He tried in vain to plaster his head down into the pillow, but a vengeful Goddess is a determined Goddess; as She grabbed his chest hairs and threatened to leave every last one of them on the pillow next to him if he resisted. He passively acquiesced; and lifted his head for his new choker.

Now, his owner's territory was appropriately marked - and Puppy Slave was fenced in by the Numero Uno of slavish torture- His Goddess.

"Tonight's lesson had been altered due to your gross lack of unconditional worship and unlimited honor to your Goddess" She began. "Your mistakes are irrevocable; however, I am a forgiving Goddess… to a point. As a puppy, I realize certain commands need to be repeated over and over to have you fully understand that you must obey - without hesitation and without question- My every wish; My every whim; My every demand. Unfortunately, this was but a very simple command; not even a command, really; it was a small request of your Goddess; yet you failed miserably. You failed to please Me, and for this breach of obedience; this shameful lack of trust in Me; I have decided you deserve this as just punishment."

And as the Puppy-of-a-slave lay there watching in complete shock, his Goddess Victorious lifted Herself off of the bed; unstrapped the dildo from Her waist, and slipped into Her street clothes. She occasionally glanced over to see Her slave looking at Her with those now soulful, pitiful Puppy dog eyes.

"Puppy is such an appropriate name – for such an impulsive and disobedient little canine pet." She thought to Herself, as She finished gathering up Her teaching toys.

However, She had faith that he was trainable - tonight's lesson hopefully having a redeeming impact. Yes, She truly believed he could be trained – sooner or later.

* * * * *

After Goddess was dressed and ready to take leave of Her obedience class of one, the final thing She did was unlock the handcuffs still restraining the stunned pupil; explaining if he was really remorseful, he would refrain from masturbating as an additional penance for the next three days his owner was off from work. She then bid him goodnight; telling him to have a safe trip home - and then walked out of the room saying nothing more.

She closed the motel room door behind Her, and hurried to Her car through the still torrential rain.

As She began pulling away, She looked back to see Her very wet; very naked - and very collared Puppy standing at the curb; his arms stretched out in a pleading sort of gesture.

She rolled down Her window to acknowledge, and had Her subliminal reply ready to the obvious question Her near drowned slave was about to ask:

"Goddess, how do I hide this collar from my wife for the next three days?!?"

Her answer was simple; with an emphasis on one solitary word:

"I TRUST you will find a way."

* * * * *

As Goddess drove home in the continuing storm, She replayed the night's events in Her mind; thinking back to the stricken look on Puppy's face; his new collar encircling his neck; the pup standing by the motel room door in the pouring rain; his tail between his legs like a dog that has been effectively disciplined...POOR, POOR PUPPY.

"He should be safe for the next three days while I am off, though." She mused.

He would have to be clever in his concealment of the imprisoning collar with the embarrassing nametag so it wouldn't be discovered – and neither would he.

She nodded Her head in affirmation; confirming this fact with Herself, as She drove through the downpour heading home; still several miles away.

As She turned the defroster on to clear the windshield, She also turned on the radio, and caught a song that ironically enough, could have been a dedication to the events that evolved that night. As the look of success and retribution crossed Her face, She began to sing along with the tune – singing the lyrics that now took on a whole new meaning this night...

"Bad medicine is what I need
Shake it up, just like bad medicine
You've got the potion that can cure my disease..."

12