In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my tongue on your pussy?" I knew she loved it, but I wanted to hear it. I wanted her to beg for my tongue. "Tell me what you want Lark. Should I lick you?" My tongue ran up her slit again. "Maybe I should suck your clit?" I pulled the hardened nub into my mouth and suckled, flicking the tip of my tongue over it to tease her. "Or maybe you want me to fuck you with it?" I pushed my tongue deep into her tight little hole and Lark screamed.

"Fuck me Jax! Please fuck meeee!!!"

One of my females in heat, begging me to fuck her is impossible to resist. I used my thumbs to open the lips of her pussy, and her hot, silky pink petals are a magnet for me. I ease my tongue into her again and lick deep into her tight passage. I withdraw and push into her again. Lark's hips rock against me as she rides my tongue. Her bush is tickling my nose. The tiny patch of hair holds her musky scent and I inhale deeply. Lark screams and bucks wildly when she peaks. I clasp her ass cheeks to hold her still and lap at the hot cum pouring from her cunt. When she finally calms down and stops shaking I let go of her ass, but I'm not finished with her, I need more. I push a finger into her slick cunt, getting it nice and wet, then I move it back to her ass, probing at the tiny, puckered hole. I nibble at Lark's clit as I push my finger deep into her.

"Jax, that's too much. It's too much! I can't come again."

"Yes, you can. It's not too much baby, I know just what you need." I move my finger in and out while my mouth works at her pussy. "I'm still hungry Lark, I need you to come for me one more time." I pull her clit into my mouth and suck hard.

"Jax!!! Oh, fuck! Jax!!!"

Lark comes harder this time. I growl as I eat her out. My tongue is everywhere, licking her folds, delving deep into her; I don't stop until Lark finally calms down from her orgasm and I've licked her clean. I'm finally sated for now, but I know both of us will feel the burning need again soon. My hunger will feed from hers, and the feeling only intensifies the longer we're together. I rise up from between Lark's legs and collapse onto the bed next to her.

"I understand now why Shayna hates me." She says breathlessly.

"Shayna hates this situation. She doesn't even know you. If you stay with us Shayna will eventually welcome you into the pack. She and Raine are best friends, but Shayna didn't speak to her until Raine showed an interest in Brock."

"You did these things with Raine? But all of you seem to be friends now. There's no sexual tension or jealousy?"

I prop myself up on my elbow and look down at Lark. "No jealousy or sexual tension because the only thing Raine and I feel for each other is friendship. While I'm here with you my lust, like yours, is damn near insatiable. But when your heat cycle is over and we leave here, you and I will never be together again." I reach over and run my finger slowly up and down her pebbled nipple. "We will never speak of what happened here to each other or anyone else. I plan to spend a few days with friends when I leave here. It will take that long for your scent to completely leave me, and Shayna wouldn't welcome me back until it's gone. It will be at least a week or more before she lets me back into our bed." I chuckle a little, but I know part of me will feel Shayna's pain when I get back and I don't look forward to it. "Unfortunately my scent will linger on you for months because I'm the alpha. So I would suggest you stay as far away from my mate as possible for the next several months."

"What happens when I go in heat next year?"

"Good question. I had only become the pack alpha a few years before Shayna joined our pack. She and I had feelings for each other before she went in heat, and we were married soon after that. Brock became my beta not long after I was with Raine, and they were married before she went in heat again. And here we are." I lean down and brush my lips over hers. "If I'm not mistaken though, I'm sure my wife is scouring the internet looking for eligible alphas and betas to invite to our pack to visit. Next year won't be as bad for you, but you will still need a man."

"I need a man right now." Lark growled in response. "I want you to fuck me Jax."

"You know that's not happening."

Lark giggled. "That came out wrong. I do want you right now. But I want you to fuck me when my heat cycle is over, before we leave here. I wouldn't get pregnant. Shayna would never know. It would be our little secret." Lark slid down my body and closed her mouth over my semi-erect dick. Her hot tongue licked and teased the head. "My pussy is aching Jax. I need a nice big dick to make it feel better." She continues to lick me as she talks.

"Fuck! Stop teasing me Lark. Put it in your mouth."

She laughs softly and opens wide, taking me deep. Her head bobs up and down, taking me deeper each time until finally I push down into her throat and her lips are at the base of my dick. She eases back, then takes me deep again, over and over. I make her work for it this time. I could have come within the first few minutes; she's that good. But I like watching her swallow my dick. I like that she's making more of an effort, teasing my balls and sucking me harder when I don't come as quickly this time. She will be rewarded afterward when I go down on her again. When I can't hold out any longer I come hard. "Oh fuck, yeah......"

**************************

My two days with Lark are over. I was relieved when her heat cycle finished. We'd gone at it almost nonstop since we got to the cabin. I think I managed to get a few hours of sleep here and there. I didn't fuck her when it was over, like she'd asked. I wouldn't do that to Shayna. It was hard enough on her knowing what I was doing to help Lark. And my desire for Lark ended abruptly when her cycle ended. Fucking her afterward wasn't even on my radar. The cabin now reeks of sex. I'll have it professionally cleaned and sanitized. I just want to get back to my mate and our unborn son. Unfortunately I have to stay away from her until Lark's scent goes away. And I'm not naïve enough to think Shayna will welcome me with open arms when I finally go back. It will take a few weeks to get back in her good graces. But I'll enjoy courting her again; slowly wearing her down until she accepts me again. Such is the life of the pack alpha.

12