In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what is that?", asked Kim.

"I really like Jenna, who is in your accounting department. I met her when visiting Serena at work one time. Serena says you're friends with her, so I want you to convince her how good I am in bed, and then set up a date with me. No date, no drug."

Kim replied, "Well, convincing her about how good you are with sex should not be hard, but talking her into going on a date with a guy your age may be difficult. Well, I know Jenna is not attached, and she is sexually active as she is always telling me how great the guys with huge cocks are. I will meet with her tomorrow and take her to lunch. I'll give it a real effort, but if she says no, I still want my drug."

"If you make a worthy effort, I agree to your terms," replied Dan.

So, then I said, "So what's my payment?"

"Well, yours and the rest of Kim's payment is for both of you to have sex with me right now - a threesome. I have a new inhaled version of the drug that works in a few minutes rather than a half-hour."

While I was originally appalled at such an idea with my boyfriend before, this was now a very attractive offer. Maybe I was now more experienced, or perhaps it was the drug, or maybe I was just becoming a sex addict. Anyway, before I could respond, Kim was already removing her clothes, as was Dan. Dan handed us two inhalers like asthmatics use, and said "Two puffs. Inhale deeply after each puff, holding your breath in for five seconds."

We followed his instructions and within a minute I started to become horny. Within another minute, my nipples were rigid and I could feel my panties getting wet. Dan went in the bedroom, laying down on the bed on his back with his erect projectile standing up as straight as the Empire State Building. He then said, "Come on and join me, ladies."

Before I could even think, Kim was on him in a flash. She mounted him cowboy-style, directed his penis into her and swiftly was moving up and down his shaft with quick repetition. I went to Dan's face and put my pussy into it. Dan immediately began using his tongue to tickle my clit and soon drove me to an orgasm.

I was still unsatisfied because nothing was in me filling up my vagina. So, as soon as he finished with Kim, I told her to put her crotch into his face, and then as soon as she was there and he inhaled, his cock was back up and I was on it. Dan continued licking Kim's juices mixed with his cum, and then proceeded to penetrate her with his tongue, working her with expert precision.

We changed positions many times. One time, Kim and I were kneeling side-by-side, while Dan alternated penetrating us from behind with five strokes of his cock for each of us at a time. One time, while Dan was drilling me from behind, I was giving Kim cunnilingus to her exquisite delight. Another time, while Dan was ramming Kim, she was fingering me to an orgasm. It was a sensuous and fulfilling night. It was also the first time I had sex with a woman and my first threesome.

At work, Kim told me that everything was set up with Jenna and Dan rewarded her effort with some drug. So, the next week I called Dan and asked about his evening with Jenna. He said Jenna called him a few days after our threesome, to set up a date at a nice restaurant. During dinner they conversed a lot and he learned a lot about her. After dinner, he asked if she wanted to come over to his place for some after-dinner drinks. She asked if he meant sex. He told her he meant drinks, but sex afterwards was up to her, and he certainly was interested if she was. Apparently, she was, or at least after receiving the drug. He talked about her bright pink pussy against her dark skin and what a turn-on it was. He said Jenna was phenomenal, being extremely physical in bed and knew more positions that he ever imagined. He made it sound like it was nirvana, and having sex with her was the best sex he ever had. The more he spoke, the angrier and more upset I was got. Finally, I could not take it anymore and blurted out:

"Are you saying that I am not good in bed, like Jenna?"

"No, I never said that. It's just a couple of your friends at the party were not very experienced and just laid there. I am just saying that Jenna, you and Kim are active and creative with sex."

"What has Kim to do with this? Do you think she is better than me?"

"Where is this coming from Serena? Are you jealous? You have nothing to be jealous about."

After I thought about it, I was indeed jealous. I don't think that I loved Dan, but certainly I was possessive about him being my sex toy, and did not want to share him.

I wanted to punish Dan and I came up with the perfect way. I stopped by a sex novelty shop and bought some straps. I then waited until the following weekend, which was a three-day holiday weekend. I took Friday off from work, so I would have four days off. I went to Dan's condo on Thursday evening.

"Serena, what are you doing here?"

I pushed him inside forcibly and inserted an inhaler in his mouth and told him to take three doses. "Three?" he said.

"Yes, three. I already inhaled 3 doses before knocking on your door."

With straps in hand, I said, "Get those clothes off now and get onto your bed."

"Serena...."

"Shut up and do what I say. Get onto that bed." As soon as he did, I strapped his arms to the tubular headboard, I then strapped his legs to the legs of the bedframe. I then said, "Why isn't that cock at-attention?" Without waiting, I stripped and jump up and put my crotch in his face, commanding him: "Inhale deeply, like your life depends on it because it may. You are my sex slave now and just remember that!" Soon, his massive piece of manhood was rigidly at-attention pointing towards the sky.

I mounted him and fucked him like crazy. I gave him repeated doses of the drug throughout the weekend, along with myself, and we had non-stop sex for four days. We only stopped to go to the bathroom. I force fed him water and a protein shakes, as I was not interested in stopping for food. After four days, he was miserable from the pain (that dry ejaculation thing), and worn out and tired beyond belief. I too was tired and a bit worn but the adrenaline and anger kept me going.

"Now, mister, you know what will happen if you enrage a jealous woman again. I don't want to hear about Jenna, Kim or anyone else. Do you understand me? Or else I will be back and do this again."

"Yes, ma'am... I mean, mistress...no, I mean master.......yes, I understand Serena."

"So where do you get the drug?"

"I make it."

"You make it??"

"Yes, I have a PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry. I used to work for a major drug company in drug development, but then went off on my own and developed five patented drugs that I sold back to my old employers for a lot more money. That is why, I don't currently work. I have a small 500 square foot lab in an office park where I make this. It is not exactly FDA manufacturing standards, but then again I'm not selling it. I am afraid if word gets out about this drug, it will be declared illegal."

I was speechless for a few minutes, then finally said: "Just so you know, I'm moving in with you. I expect sex anytime I want it with no questions or excuses as well as all the drug I want. You hear me? I am not interested in a relationship. we are just roommates with benefits. Got that?"

"Yes, Serena."

I moved in a couple days later and Dan and I continue to have sex with each other frequently. Overuse of the drug has resulted in a few side effects. Dan's testicles have each grown to the size of a peach. Lying on his back, he can now ejaculate up from the bed with such force it almost reaches the ceiling with his ejaculation containing about a quarter cup of semen. Subsequent ejaculations are substantially less and get smaller over time. However, he can now ejaculate about every 10 minutes for up to 8 hours without complaining of dry ejaculation.

On my part, I have now become a squirter. I never did this before but it started after "the sex marathon" lesson I gave Dan. I receive immense pleasure while squirting, and now occurs everytime I have sex. Also, I now frequently pass-out from the strength of an orgasm, but usually towards the end of a sex run. I do think I am addicted to sex, as I can't go more than a couple days without it, and occasionally have a sex marathon weekend.

We are together but not exactly monogamous. Dan and I go frequently to swinger parties as a couple, and even once went to house party over a weekend with 60 people engaging in a huge orgy with each other. There was a prize for the first male to have sex with all the women in the house. Dan easily won. There was a similar prize for women. I came in second. Was it any surprise that Kim was first?

I don't know if this is a side effect of the drug or not, but I am pregnant despite being on the pill. The testing says it's Dan's baby. Dan says we have sex so much and he produces so much semen that we probably reached the small failure rate of the pill. I keep thinking that I am now naturally going into heat when I am ovulating. I think the drug has help restore old ancient pathways. I say this because I have gotten super horny without the use of the drugs about once a month. If that is true, there may be more kids in the future.

Anyway, I just keep thinking of how will I stop having the constant sex I need while raising these kids, or they are really going to be mentally messed up....well, maybe not more so than me.

12