In Her Brother's Arms

Story Info
He discovers the depths of his sister's love for him.
12.2k words
4.52
110.4k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: The sister in the story is 18, the brother about 20-21.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teak woke up slowly, and got dressed for school. She wasn't fond of school, but she didn't hate it either. But she did stick out like a sore thumb there. It didn't matter to her though, she was an artist in the musical field, her guitar playing was far superior than most of her teachers. This school she was going to now was the only one that could challenge her to new heights in her guitar playing. After she got dressed in her torn jeans and short tank top, baring her stomach, she pulled on her single hand only glove and her full length glove that went up to her shoulder, then pulled on her tennis shoes.

Heading downstairs, she stopped in the living room and picked up her guitar and started playing softly, knowing her older brother liked to be woken up like this. Her eyes closed as she played her guitar, losing herself in the music once again. Hearing footsteps over her music, she smiled, knowing her brother was awake, but not willing to get pulled from the music. She finished the song, her own creation, and then slowly opened her eyes to look up at her brother. "Morning."

He glanced at her. Sort of. It was hard to tell, as his eyes were barely open. He groaned a bit, and shuffled into the kitchen to get some coffee. He was NOT a morning person. He mumbled something unintelligible in response to her greeting, then shuffled over to, sat down, and began to drink his coffee, sitting with his head near her guitar. This was a usual thing. He was useless till he fully woke up, so he'd drink coffee with her music playing right near his head. It normally worked, as it did today. Before long, he seemed more bored than tired. It was then that he looked up at her and smiled. "You are too good to your brother, you know that? I'm half tempted to lock you up in this house so you can't leave me." He chuckled a bit at that.

Teak smiled down at her brother, her eyes saying without words how much she loved him. "Hiro, you know that I love to play for you. It's our morning ritual. I don't know how you'd be able to move into an apartment without my music to slowly, gently wake you, along with your coffee. Besides, you were the one who got me my guitar, and started teaching me." She wouldn't say no if he did decide to keep her with him that way, but she wanted it to be something he really wanted. She loved her brother, more than anything else in the world, wanted to be with him forever, but she knew that no one would understand how she felt about him. She knew that he was the one that hung the moon outside her window, making sure that the dark inside her room at night couldn't harm her. She had believed that since she was a baby, since he was just a couple years older than she was. Her hand slid from her guitar to rest lightly over his chest, as she looked down at him, still unhappy that he had left his band, though she understood why he did. They had been assholes towards her, and trying to make him feel like he couldn't do anything right. She knew better, and when she told Hiro about what one of them had said about her, that had been it for him. He left the band fast. He'd been even more protective over her since their parents had died, not wanting anyone insulting her, or being rude towards her or anything like that. His attitude towards her was like she was his girlfriend when it came down to anyone messing with his baby sister. And she loved her brother. He was the sun to her moon, the other half of her soul.

Hiro placed a hand gently over hers, smiling up at her. "You have a very good point there, sis." He finished his coffee, and then stood up. "So, tell me what's going on at school today. Any tests, projects, big lectures, what?" He always asked this on his days off from work. If there was nothing she needed to be in school for, he'd let her stay home. He could always tell when she was lying about it though. She hadn't lied to him, except once. Apparently, his disappointment in her over the incident convinced her not to lie again.

Teak thought about her classes, and shook her head. "Nothing today, but I have a big English test next week. And you know how good I am in that class. I'm miles beyond what they have us doing in the AP class. Other than that, I'm supposed to practice my guitar for music class, and in two weeks, there's a test in biology. Those are the only things I know about coming up." Carefully setting her guitar down, she stood up and grinned at Hiro. "What do you want for breakfast this morning, Hiro?" The second part of their morning ritual was she would cook him breakfast while he showered or called the school saying that she was not going to be in today, and every morning, she asked him what he wanted, and she would make it for them both. It was the one way to get her to try things she hadn't tried before, and sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

He thought for a moment. "Hmm...Surprise me." He grinned, and pulled out his phone, dialing the school. After explaining that she was sick, he promised to pick up any important work she missed, and hung up. "You are lucky I'm able to come up with a new excuse every time. I'll be taking a shower. As always." He then went back upstairs.

When Hiro came back downstairs, he had a towel wrapped around his waist, tied, and his hair was still a bit wet. He always did this. Came down naked, aside from the towel, to eat breakfast. He had no idea that Teak would actually like that.

Teak slipped over to her brother, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, a soft, "Thank you, Hiro," slipping from her before he headed upstairs, then turned to the kitchen, deciding to spoil her brother today. Pulling out the pans first, she started them heating up as she looked over the waffle maker and the two frying pans she had out. Reaching into the cabinet first, she pulled out the batter mix for waffles, and read the back to make sure what needed to be added to it, then added it, and went into the fridge to pull out the blueberries and set them to the side to be added them to the mix after she made Hiro's waffle. Putting the blueberries back, she pulled out the bacon, eggs, ham, shredded cheese, onions and peppers. She pulled down a bowl and cracked the eggs into it, adding her own set of spices to it and mixing the eggs up to get them omelet ready. She diced up the ham into cubes, and the onions and peppers into smaller pieces. She put some bacon into one frying pan, poured some of the eggs into the other, and then mixed up the batter again before pouring it into the waffle maker. She pulled out some plates and placed paper towels on one for the bacon to go onto so she could take some of the grease from the pieces. She added the ham, cheese, onions and peppers to the eggs, and then flipped one half over the middle, and sliding his omelet onto one plate, then adding his bacon to it. On another plate, she added his waffle, and then carried his food to the table, seeing him coming into the kitchen in just his towel wrapped around his waist. Her brother's lean body stirred up a heat inside her that she was familiar with from all the times he showed up for breakfast in just his towel. Her eyes drank in the sight of his chest before she turned away, heading back to the stove, trying to get herself under control. She wanted her brother badly, and while she knew he loved her, it seemed more like an overprotective brotherly love than anything else. She put her bacon in the frying pan for it, poured her eggs into the other, and, after adding the blueberries to the remaining waffle batter, poured it into the waffle maker. When her eggs were almost ready to be folded, she added the ham, cheese and onions, leaving out the peppers since she knew she didn't like them. She flipped half of the eggs over, letting them cook a few more seconds, then slid her omelet onto her plate, and turned off that burner of the stove, then put the bacon onto the paper towel, degreasing them before moving them to the plate with her eggs and turning off that burner. Looking over her shoulder at Hiro, she smiled and said, "Can you get us drinks, Hiro?" When her waffle was done, she slid it to her other plate, and unplugged the waffle maker, letting it cool down before she cleaned it. Grabbing the silverware from the drawer for both of them, she carried her plates to the table, and sat down across from Hiro.

Hiro nodded lightly, getting up, and walking past her to the fridge. "What do you want to drink? Milk, orange juice, soda, beer?" The soda comment seemed like a joke, and the beer definitely was. He himself rarely even touched alcohol, and there was no way he'd let her. He looked back at her, and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you staring at me? Am I doing something odd?"

Teak grinned at Hiro. "Beer? Hah. As if either of us drinks that stuff. As for the soda, while I love to drink soda, I think either coffee or milk for both of us, Hiro. And a small glass of orange juice for me, though I still think you need to drink some too." She waited for him to join her, slipping her shoes off and under her chair. She was going to tease him when he sat back down.

He chuckled softly in response, and soon returned, sitting down with two glasses of orange juice, setting hers next to her plate. "If that's what you want, Teak." He started to eat, paused, and grinned. "Delicious, as always..."

Teak blushed as Hiro complimented her cooking, a soft, "Thank you, Hiro," slipping from her as she started to eat. She gave him a few minutes to eat in peace, and then slid her foot up his leg, teasing him. But as soon as she caught him either looking at her or starting to look down, she moved her foot back with her other one. She tilted her head as she caught a look of confusion on his face, asking him innocently, "What's up, Hiro?"

He just looked at her for a minute, and then shook his head. "Nothing. Just my imagination." He yawned a bit, shifting a little, and stretching. If he'd had any idea of how she felt about him, he'd be aware that he was just going to drive her nuts, doing this.

Teak shifted a bit in her seat as she clenched her legs together, watching her brother yawn and stretch, wanting to feel his mouth against her wet pussy, his lean body against hers. She suddenly got wet between her thighs, an ache building inside her to feel him taking her, making her his girl. Since he had teased her, she knew she was going to get him back, deciding to wait on her full revenge for his teasing actions. But for now, she could continue what she had done before, and let her foot stroke his leg again, pulling her foot back before he caught sight of her foot at his leg, teasing him.

This time, however, he knew he hadn't imagined it. He glanced down, saw nothing there, and then looked up at her. He didn't let her know he knew though. He went back to eating, a look of confusion on his face. He was actually preparing. If she did it again, he'd be able to catch her foot, trapping it between his legs.

Teak knew Hiro was a smart guy, and had probably figured out that she was the one teasing him with her foot running up the inside of his legs, so she waited until they both were almost done eating, then while he was distracted by his food, she ran both her feet against the outer part of his legs, teasing him again, pulling back moments before he looked down at his legs again. "Is something wrong, Hiro?"

He glanced up at her. Now that was annoying. She'd managed to trick him into thinking she was done. "You are WAY too sneaky. Too devious. I may have to detain you, for the safety and comfort of the world at large." He finished his food, and got up, taking his dishes to the sink. His towel, unknown to him, had come undone a bit. One good tug would pull it from him, and Teak could see that, as he always tucked the towel at his back. He bent over a bit to put his dish in the dishwasher after rinsing it, and paused. "I wonder...these almost look clean...when was the last time I unloaded this thing?" He was talking to himself, but as always, it was loud enough to hear. Teak would know he was talking to himself though. She'd heard it enough times, after all.

Teak gave him an innocent look when he called her sneaky. "What do you mean, Hiro? I have yet to do anything sneaky. Or devious. But if you want to detain me, you'll have to catch me first." She really wouldn't mind being detained by him, as long as he detained her in his room, on his bed with him over her, sliding his hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. She loved her brother, but she had yet to even have gotten a first kiss from any guy. She didn't want anyone else to even come close to her. Spotting that Hiro's towel was about to come off him, she grinned, being the mischievous little sister that she was, and finished her food, taking her plate over to Hiro, and handed it to him. "Here's my plate, Hiro," she said before her hand pulled the lower part of the towel, and running from the room as it fell to the floor around his feet. She glanced over her shoulder at him, and her eyes widened as she saw his thick shaft that was semi-hard. She wanted to feel that part of him inside her, but was slightly scared. She was a virgin after all. Heading upstairs, she slipped into her room and changed into something a little more revealing. Today was the day she was going to try to get her brother to fuck her, and take her virginity. He was the only male worthy enough of it.

He took her plate when she handed it to him, then blinked, pausing as she undid the towel. Had he imagined that? He straightened, and turned toward her a bit, looking utterly confused. Then he looked down, and turned red. Had she seen that? Had she actually seen him semi-hard? He wouldn't want her to see that part of him at all, let alone in that state. He quickly covered himself, and reached for the towel, retying it. He then went upstairs as well, to his own room. He figured he should probably get dressed now. He came back downstairs in his usual "day off" look. White t-shirt and blue jeans. He also brought his guitar, since Teak usually asked him to play something, so he came prepared, so he wouldn't have to go back for it.

Since it was now a day off from school for her, Teak quickly changed into a pair of short shorts that just barely covered her assets, and a figure hugging tank top that always accented her chest, pushing her breasts up and making them bigger than they were. She left off any socks or shoes, since they weren't planning on heading out anywhere, and she hurried back down the stairs, a mischievous smile on her lips as she figured what she would ask her brother to play today. Maybe she should give him a challenge, or maybe, she should just ask him to play her body. She was sure she could make more music than just the guitar by itself.

He glanced up as she entered the room, and felt himself get completely hard. Had she always looked like that? He shook his head to clear it. She was his sister. Such things should not enter his mind. Still, it was hard to avoid it. She looked beautiful. Very sexy. If she wasn't his sister, he'd eagerly go after her. "Isn't that a bit of an odd outfit for sitting at home, Teak? You are dressed like you're going clubbing. And by the way, if you ever try to go anywhere dressed like that, I will not allow you to leave the house."

Teak smirked at her brother, shaking her head. "I wouldn't wear this to go clubbing, Hiro. It's not like I could even get into a club anyway. There's not much here for teenagers to do on Friday or Saturday nights. The movies or the bowling alley. That's it. As for this being odd for sitting around the house, no, it's what I usually wear on Saturdays or Sundays when you're working, otherwise you would have seen it on me before now. But if you want, I can go change into something else."

He held up a hand to stop her there. "No, no. Stay in those clothes, if that's what's comfortable for you." He didn't want to inconvenience her. On top of that, he had to admit he liked the way she looked, sister or not. Looking was okay, after all. It was like art at a museum. Just because he couldn't touch, didn't mean he couldn't appreciate the beauty of it. "So, what would you like to do today, sis?"

Teak blushed as she thought of many things she wanted to do, most of them involving the two of them in bed, naked and sweaty. But she didn't know if her brother would be all that interested in that. Then she heard the voices of the boys who had teased her for so long at school, telling everyone that the reason she wouldn't go out with anyone is because she wouldn't kiss a guy, let alone put out for them, and they had given her a new nickname. The Ice Princess. Little did they know that she was not bothered one bit by their words, since she knew why she never gave those that spoke like that the time of day. She had friends that knew she wanted to wait for the right guy. But even her friends didn't know who the right guy was. "Hiro, I... never mind. It was a silly idea."

Hiro smiled kindly. "No, tell me Teak. What is it? I'll decide if it's a silly idea or not." He chuckled a bit, watching her, always eager to make her happy. "Besides, I wanna hear your idea." He set his guitar aside, his hands on his knees as he waited for her response. He was still enjoying how she looked; already having convinced himself that it was fine, so long as he didn't get any ideas.

"Well, I.... I want.... to go to the beach, or something. I'm getting too pale, and I need some kind of tan, but I hate just sitting in the back yard." It was almost obvious that she had changed her mind about what she wanted to say, hiding it in her confusion. She wanted him to teach her how to kiss. But she didn't know how to bring it up to him yet. Something needed to happen to make her ask him.

He raised an eyebrow, knowing that wasn't what she'd first meant to say, but he'd let it go for now. "Well, if that's what you want to do, then we will go to the beach." He smiled lightly, and stood. "Go get your bathing suit." He went upstairs himself, and simply changed his pants to a bathing suit. He'd take his shirt off at the beach. He came back downstairs, and called upstairs, knowing she'd already gone up to get her stuff. "I'll meet you in the car." He grabbed his keys, and went out to his car, a black convertible. Starting the engine and putting the top down. He started moving through radio stations, trying to pick a good one.

Teak grinned at her brother and raced upstairs; pulling her clothes off the second she entered her room, her door still wide open. Then she dug through her drawer, pulling out her newest bathing suit, a black bikini, and pulling it on, the pulled on another pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The last time they had gone to the beach together, and Hiro had seen her in a bathing suit had been before their parents had died, and she had worn a one piece back then. Now she was developing into a young woman, and she had a bikini this time. A mischievous smile crossed her lips as she thought about what his reaction might be when he saw her in her bikini. She raced down the stairs, grabbing a couple of large towels for them to lie on, and slipped her feet into a pair of flip flops before slipping out of the house. She grinned as she slid into his car, putting her sunglasses on as she turned to pull on her seatbelt. "I'm ready, Hiro."

Hiro smiled, finally setting the radio where he wanted it, and put his own seatbelt on. He backed the car out of the driveway, and headed down the road. He glanced over at her briefly, managing to not take his eyes off the road. "You look so excited. You must have wanted to go to the beach for awhile. Should have told me earlier."

Teak smiled at him, shaking her head slightly, feeling the wind blowing through her long hair, making it stream out behind her. "But I liked our movie days, and music days, and mall days, and everything else we've done. And I just thought about the beach."