In Her Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you: It helps with my writing, or to put it another way, it's a product of my creative processes." I grinned back. I looked at her. "Are we going to go back to our own dreams again?"

"We don't have too."

"No. Especially as I reckon this joined dreaming is more to do with you that me." I said it jovially, hoping to keep any accusing tone out of my voice.

"I think you're right." She looked away for a moment and then back. "It only happens when I'm sleeping in one particular place. Other than not going to bed there I can't think of any way to control it."

"Don't worry about it. I won't deny I'm enjoying it as much as you."

"Thanks." She paused, her forefinger resting on her lip. "Would you like to try something?"

"Depends on what it is I suppose."

"Well, I've always wondered..." She stopped, embarrassed about what she was going to say.

"Go on, it can't be any worse than some of the thing I've imagined you doing."

"I can't help wondering what it feels like taking more than one cock at once." The words tumbled out quickly.

"You mean a gang bang?"

"Yes. Only I don't need all sorts of reasons or a scenario, just three or four horny dicks." She looked worried for some reason, possibly thinking I needed a storyline to follow.

"Oh, I think we can manage that between us." I smiled. "Just anonymous cocks for you to play with?" She nodded. "Like these?" She smiled as three other bodies appeared in the white room. They were naked, obviously male, but had no other defining features; even their faces were covered by hoods.

"Who is imagining them?" Emma asked.

"You. But I'm controlling them." I told her as the three figures moved over to where she was stood. All three of them began to run their hands over her naked body; all over her body. Her bottom, the tops over her thighs, her calves, her stomach, her face and her breasts: Especially her breasts. Emma moaned as they tweaked her nipples and then one of them took her right tit in his mouth and she let out a long drawn out sigh. The three bodies surrounded her, their hands still busy. Emma's hands were not idle either; she was slowly jerking the three cocks in turn until they were all rock hard. One of the men lay on his back, his dick pointing skyward. Emma got the hint and squatted down astride him before carefully lowering herself onto his erection. She gave a sigh of satisfaction as it sank all the way into her cunt. Once she was settled the second man knelt behind her. He gently pushed her forward, exposing her asshole to him and then oh so slowly pushed his pre-lubed cock into her back passage. Emma grunted a little at first and then gave another satisfied sigh as the second dick went as far as it could. She looked up expectantly and was unsurprised to see the third dick waving in front of her eyes. She opened her mouth and took it into her throat, until that too was as deep as possible. For a moment they hardly moved, all of them making minute adjustments to their positions. When everyone was settled the three cocks began to pump into Emma's openings. She moved her head along the dick thrusting into her face and tried to push back against the other two which was a little problematical as they were pistoning in and out at different paces.

The prick pounding in her tight ass soon began to twitch on the brink of orgasm and then shot its load into Emma's bowels. As soon as it had stopped twitching the anonymous body vanished. The remaining two carried on plunging into her body, Emma now more easily able to keep in rhythm with them. The penis ploughing her throat was the next one to cum, shooting spunk into her stomach initially, then over her face. As she sucked the last of the cum from his dick, the second man also vanished. Emma rolled over, the third cipher still powering into her pussy. She looked around but couldn't see me. A sudden inkling struck her and she reached up and tugged at the hood on the third man's head. She pulled it off and smiled as she saw that it was me.

"Good trick." She panted.

"It's only a dream; anything is possible." I grinned back, maintaining my stroke. Emma's pussy was clenching around my dick, moving me closer and closer to cumming.

"That's it! Fuck me hard!" Emma growled.

"Dirty talk from Emma Watson! Who'd have thought it?" I grunted, still ploughing away.

"Stick it in my cunt." She grinned. "Give all you've got."

"Your greedy little pussy is close to getting me off." I told her.

"Close too." She panted, now short of breath. She juddered as her orgasm took her, the contracting of her muscles just enough to take me over the edge as well. I pulled back and shot my load over her heaving sweaty stomach before lying beside her.

We lay side by side for a while, Emma absently rubbing my spunk into her skin, me just watching her.

"This could develop into a useful partnership." I said. Emma looked at me quizzically. "I mean, I get some great stories, or scenes from stories, and you get to act out your darkest desires."

"Sort of, I suppose." She said.

"Maybe I do get more out of the deal than you do." I said thoughtfully.

"Maybe, but I don't think so. It is liberating to be able to cut loose."

"So I suggest we find a way of co-ordinating things. There's not much point in me coming here if you're away on location filming."

"I see what you mean, especially as I do spend a lot of time travelling at the moment." She paused thoughtfully. "I suppose I could message you when I know I'm going to be sleeping here."

"Well you could, but won't that mean you having to trust me with your e-mail address? And how do I know that it's really you?" I was playing devil's advocate here and I didn't know why.

"I do trust you with my e-mail address, mainly because you have more to lose than me. As for the other...." She tailed off as an idea struck her. "I'm going to a premiere in a couple of days. If I wear a rubber band around my left wrist it'll mean nothing to anyone but you. How's that sound?"

"Seems reasonable. What about the next couple of days?"

"Sorry. Busy." She shrugged helplessly.

"It might be a week or so before I see the pictures from the premiere."

"I'll be in touch before then."

"Looking forward to it Miss Watson." We both began to fade.

Two days later I got a message via Literotica: Rubber band. Left wrist under bracelet. Back next week. Three days after that I finally saw some pictures from the premiere. Sure enough Emma Watson had a thin elastic band around her left wrist, barely visible beneath the jewellery, but there all the same. So now I knew.

Tonight I'm visiting Emma Watson in her dream. From now on my stories will be a collaboration. Someone is helping me: Emma

12