In Her Garden

Story Info
Making love out in back; getting dirty can be fun.
4.2k words
4.21
45k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie watched Mary Ann from the study window.

She frequently worked in her garden on spring afternoons while he sat and typed away on one of his stories. Today he stopped every so often to look out and watch her tooling away in the soil. He enjoyed the sight of her beautiful and peaceful form in the garden behind their house. Today was the first decently warm Saturday since winter was over and she was wandering around her garden, picking off dead leaves from her bushes and shrubs, apparently assessing her workload for spring.

As he watched her move gracefully around her garden, he recalled the many early years they had traveled while he was in the military and how she had to leave her garden after each change of assignment. It was tough for her at first. However, it didn't diminish her voracity to grow the healthiest and most beautiful garden at every place they had lived. They were most fortunate the last few years of his career as they were able to stay here, in the first house they had ever bought. Now that he was retired from the Air Force, she loved being able to work this garden to perfection.

Mary Ann was a lovely creature, he thought, and ever more so when she was 'in her world'. She carried herself in such a manner, upright and proud, as she walked around outside, her shoulder-length brown hair bouncing around in the breeze as she enjoyed the sunshine. He knew later in the season and on into summer she would pull that lovely hair back into a ponytail to try and keep cool.

Now completely distracted from his work, Donnie let the keyboard fall silent as he continued to watch her. She wore a thin sweat top and blue jeans and was constantly brushing her hair away from her face with one or the other gloved hands. Occasionally she would bend over, facing away from him. She never had really understood what a delight it was for him, to see her backside directed at him like that. Of course, at the moment she had no idea she was putting on so much of a show for him either.

Donnie smiled, but finally dismissed his pleasurable thoughts of Mary Ann and returned to his computer screen. He tried to get back to writing his story. He was only partially successful though and found himself unconsciously peeking out at her every now and again. After an hour of glancing to see how Mary Ann was getting on, Donnie noticed she had moved on to some heavier yard work and was attempting to lever a large rock out of the dirt with a shovel. He sighed as he watched her fruitless efforts for several minutes. Finally, he looked up in time to see Mary Ann's hands slip from the handle of the shovel. She fell backwards onto the lawn, bouncing that pretty behind off the turf.

Donnie smiled.

He also realized it was time to help, solicited or not. He got up from his desk and went to the garage. He retrieved his old work gloves and stepped out into the warming spring air, walking in Mary Ann's direction, as she was getting back up and brushing grass and dirt off her jeans.

"Stop!" He called jovially. "Stop, before you hurt yourself."

Mary Ann looked up and smiled, wiping some sweat from her brow with the back of her glove. "I was just trying to move this big old rock a few feet closer to the corner of the patio."

"Well, maybe if I help you it'll keep your back in place and your skin on your body." He quipped as he arrived at her side. "I'm surprised you haven't broken anything already, especially the handle of that shovel. Where do you want it?"

"Over there, on the side of the patio, just past the corner."

"No problem, my dear."

For the next half-hour, Donnie shoved at the stubborn oversized boulder, laughing along with Mary Ann at their efforts, but finally succeeding in moving the thing to its new site. He leaned on the long handle of his shovel and pulled a handkerchief from his back pocket. He wiped it across his sweaty brow. "You know I really do love yard work. I love mowing the grass, trimming a few trees and bushes. Most Saturdays it's really pretty relaxing out here. But this, this is too much like work now that I'm an old retired guy."

"You aren't old. Why do you always say that? Fifty is not old." Mary Ann scolded him.

"Okay, but the body sure doesn't feel young anymore. Can't do all the things it used to for as long as it used to." Donnie says as he reached around and rubbed his back.

Ignoring his grumblings as usual she looked up to the sunny sky and brushed her bangs back. "I just can't believe this weather. Feels like we're jumping straight into summer."

"No chance of another frost, I'd think, even here in late March," I said. "I think we could even start planting tomorrow."

"Come on." Mary Ann stood, smacking the dirt form her gloves. She started back to the kitchen door. "Least I can do is get you a cold drink for your hard work."

Donnie couldn't help himself as he watched her backside sashay away from him. The jeans clad bottom did so excite him still after all these years.

"Sounds deliciously enticing, my dear. Can I get a tall glass of 'you' with that, too?" Donnie grinned.

Mary Ann stopped in her tracks and gave him an ornery look over her shoulder. She turned and threw her muddied gloves at him. "Always, nothing but a one-track mind."

"That's me, Love." He said as he reached out and caught one of her gloves in mid-air.

Mary Ann shook her head and continued on into the house.

Donnie was sitting on the boulder they had transplanted when Mary Ann came back out ferrying a glass of lemonade in one hand and iced tea in the other. As she walked towards him, he noticed again how attractive she was. When he looked at her hair, he grinned. The heat must have gotten to her. She had pinned it back into that summer-style ponytail he really liked. It now framed her face showing off her lovely ears. When she smiled back him, her face came alive. Her vibrant green eyes sparkled and her lips parted naturally allowing her teeth to brighten the overall effect. He found himself thinking about wrapping his arms around her as she walked up and handed him the glass.

He resisted and took his offered glass of lemonade. "Thank you, dear."

"Thank you my hunky handyman for helping me move that big, big rock. What would I have done without you?" She mock fanned herself and rolled her eyes.

Donnie stood and grabbed the waistband of his jeans and hitched them up a bit. He spoke in a deeper tone, "Yea, little lady, what would you do without your studly man of the house?"

Mary Ann put her finger to her chin, gazed upward and pretended to give the open question of his some serious thought. All the while knowing she was preparing for the great tease. "Let me think. Hmmm, where shall I start? Find me a hunkier, younger man that can fulfill all my womanly desires. Oh yes, and of course, IF I marry again, it will be for money, not sappy love." Then she took a big swig of her iced tea, peering at her husband over the rim of the dripping wet glass.

"I guess that is your short list. As I think I've been hearing that same notion for about twenty years now." He took a gulp of his lemonade.

"You can test my notions anytime, my dear, and kick the bucket." She reached out with her bare toe and tapped his shin.

"Nah, which would mean you'd get too rich on me with all that life insurance."

"Oh, forgot about all that."

"Sure you did. Usually that's the third thing you tease me with when you want to get to me." He reached his shoe and played footsie with hers. "Of course, I don't mind the insurance money so much, as not being able to stand the thought of you wasting it away on some young punk, hunk or not."

"Oh, baby, baby. Where would I ever find another hunk as sexy as you? Hmmm?" Mary Ann smiled over her glass and batted her eyes.

They bantered back and forth for another few minutes before they got back to work.

The unseasonably warm early spring day gave them ample opportunity to get the ground broken and then mixed with peat and fertilizer. With aching muscles, as the sun set and a few storms clouds began to roll in from the west, Donnie looked at the rich earth they had just tilled.

"This is gorgeous dirt." He commented.

"If you can call dirt gorgeous, I suppose so." Mary Ann agreed. A stiff warm breeze tossed a few loose strands of auburn hair across her face.

"It's too late to go to the nursery to get the plants and seed," said Mary Ann, looking at her watch. "Is there anything else we need to do before we plant?"

Donnie smiled, after all these years he still couldn't believe she gave him such great openings. "I could be a good ole farmer and take my wife into the field and make love to her." He leaned toward her.

"Here, in the dirt?" Mary Ann wrinkled her nose and gave him a wry smile.

"Better than doing it after we spread the manure." He reached close enough to meet her lips with his.

"Rather forward aren't we farmer boy?" Mary Ann countered, but still eased into his kiss.

The kiss was brief.

Then Donnie stepped back and looked at his beautiful wife.

Mary Ann smiled. Then, while looking him deep in the eye and without hesitation she pulled her shirt up and over her head.

"Mary Ann!" he said as he watched her reach back to unsnap her brassiere.

"It just seems right somehow," she said. Her white breasts were now exposed under the growing cloud cover.

"What are you doing?" Donnie said leaning back on his heels as his wife continued to undress.

"You said you wanted to play farmer." Mary Ann said as she spread her shirt on the dark soil beneath them and then began to unfasten her jeans.

"I know what I said, but..." Donnie stammered, looking left and right toward the neighbors' houses. The eight-foot privacy fence was all that stood between them and the nosy Walter's neighbors. The Madison's were gone for the weekend.

"What? This coming from the master of talking a good game of running around outside naked. Now you are suddenly attacked by a bout of modesty?"

"Mary Ann," he pleaded as he watched her push her pants down and off, then quickly sit in the center of her splayed shirt. Leaning back, she called up to him, "Come on, get those jeans of yours off farm boy."

"You've never wanted to do anything outside in all the years we've been together."

"You complaining?" Mary Ann said raising one bare leg and running her bare toes up his pants leg. "I suggest you hurry and get down here, before I change my overheated mind."

Donnie's heart pounded hard, as he managed to push his pants down to his knees. Then he realized he needed to take his shoes off to take the jeans off all the way. He fumbled with the first shoestrings until he had them so knotted he was getting frustrated.

"Leave them on," said Mary Ann, lying back on the shirt in their garden, her body in the growing shadows now. "We'll just make this a quickie."

Donnie watched her smile as she reached up to pull the elastic waist of his briefs away and the tip of his cock appeared above it. With her hand caressing the base of his erection and his balls, Mary Ann bent forward and placed a gentle wet kiss on the exposed tip. Lifting her head slowly away from his swelling cock, she pulled his underwear away from him, leaving his thick hard-on to bob in mid-air.

She watched as he twitched. It was still a strong looking cock she thought. He had always been long enough and thick enough for her. It was always crooked to his right when he was in this excited state. She knew what it felt like sliding inside her and anticipating that feeling she suddenly felt herself gush a little liquid excitement inside her panties.

"He's so handsome." She said as she leaned forward to kiss him, running her hand along his length and lowered her mouth over him.

Donnie looked down at Mary Ann kneeling before him as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Her hand massaged his balls as she moaned on him. Slowing her motion, she gave him a perfect view of her wet, sucking lips and hollow cheeks as she inhaled his shaft in the dimming light. She eased her head back slowly until he was all the way out of her mouth. She flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock and then slid him back in, inch by inch. She could feel him throbbing as she teased his cock all the way to the back of her throat.

Donnie groaned and closed his eyes. He was enjoying this like he had never before. When he opened his eyes he could only see the top of her head with her brown ponytail flailing to and fro. He felt she seemed to enjoy this as much as he did as sucked on him, making loud slurping sounds and moaning. He put his hands to the back of her head and immediately grabbed her ponytail as she resumed bobbing up and down. He held her ponytail and guided her head, as her mouth wrapped around his cock.

This time, she held the base firmly and slipped her mouth around the head, then took him in long, slow strokes, her lips wet against his shaft and her tongue tickling as she sucked, bringing loud moans of delight from her husband. She was holding and stroking the shaft with her left hand while her right hand cupped his balls, her head bobbing up and down steadily, wetly, lovingly.

"I always wondered if we'd ever make love outdoors like this," he said, letting go of her ponytail as he gazed down into the beautiful green eyes of his lovely wife, kneeling there in her garden. "Guess it took until we had grown teenagers and being upstanding members of the community, with the distinct possibility of being caught by the neighbors, before we came to the realization we could do it."

Mary Ann eased back form him and let his cock release from her mouth with a wet 'pop'.

She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You talk too much sometimes. Why don't you get that 'upstanding' part of you down here and be a good farmer husband and tend to your farmer wife." Mary Ann said, reaching out her arms.

It was time for Donnie to kneel as he took his place in Mary Ann's warm embrace and kissed her anxiously. They both forgot the world around them when they enjoyed the familiar touch of moist lips.

Donnie loved her with a burning passion that pulsed with each beat of his heart. His hand touched her smooth cheek, smudging it with the rich soil they had just worked. He placed the other hand around her back to support her as he eased her down onto her spread shirt.

As he brought a hand to ease between her legs, Mary Ann opened them willingly and allowed him to finger the front of her panties. He felt the coarse curls of her pubic hair before he pressed further and felt the gentle contours of her moist lips beneath the thin white material. Looking up to her face he saw her eyes were closed now as she must be enjoying his touch.

Mary Ann's legs widened more and her knees lifted as Donnie stroked her ever dampening panties. Leaning forward, he kissed her and moved his hand deftly to slip inside the panties. Mary Ann's kiss paused as Donnie's fingers found her silky wet folds and allowed his fingers to slide along them. Her tongue swirled inside his mouth.

As she lay there, Donnie pulled her panties down. He got them down to below her knees and then Mary Ann kicked at them until they were left wrapped around her right ankle.

Between her open thighs he looked down upon the triangle of dark pubic hair. While he returned his hand to her pussy and made slow and gentle strokes along its wet slit Mary Ann raised herself to a sitting position. She leaned up to kiss him and at the same time took hold of his throbbing cock again. Donnie shifted to sit directly in front of her, their legs overlapping. They kissed as he continued massaging her sex and Mary Ann continued her slow affectionate stroking of his hard shaft.

He rubbed a finger along her wet opening until he parted her lips and slipped inside her. She gasped and shivered with pleasure, her head moving forward to kiss his shoulder as her passion continued to rise.

"That feels so good," she breathed into his ear.

Donnie sighed as he explored her wonderfully moist insides.

Her stroking of his cock was having a sound effect on him, too. "It feels good all around," he whispered in her ear.

Donnie lifted one of her breasts upwards so he could dip his head and lick around her stiff nipple. She caught her breath while another new wave of pleasure washed over her. He continued to make his tongue swirl around her nipple and occasionally take it between his teeth and suck on her, enjoying the reaction he got as Mary Ann's sultry breathing punctuated his movements. Finally withdrawing his finger from her, he immediately replaced it with two fingers and allowed his thumb to start rubbing around her clit.

"Oh yes," she panted into his ear, letting go of his cock and grasping his shoulders. "It's been too long since its felt this good Yes!."

Donnie felt her breathing suspend as her body froze in the first moments of her climax. Then, as she started to spasm, he wrapped an arm around her while his thumb rubbed over her clit and her pussy contracted and clasped his fingers tightly.

"Oh... wow." Mary Ann giggled eventually, pulling her face back to look into his. "Where has that feeling been for the last several weeks?"

Donnie held onto her for the longest time, kissing her and letting her come down from the shattering high he felt from inside her. Mary Ann was smiling and had her eyes locked onto his as she got to her knees and crawled her way over Donnie and his cock straining between his legs.

Leaning back on his hands, he watched as Mary Ann took his hardness in her hands and straddled his lap.

Holding onto his shoulders, Mary Ann positioned herself above him. She let the slick heat of her excited pussy lips brush over the head of his cock as she readied herself. Her eyes never left his as she slipped down to engulf him.

"Ooooh," she purred as she lowered herself all the way down.

Her pussy was wet and warm as it engulfed his shaft. "That feels sooo good," he moaned now.

Donnie felt her hot, wet softness close tightly around him. He could feel her contract around his shaft in almost perfect rhythm to his throbbing cock's every twitch. From his sitting position Donnie didn't know how to move inside her. He was about to lie back when Mary Ann caught his neck with her hand and urged him, "It's okay, stay there. I'll do it."

Kneeling, Mary Ann was able to raise and lower herself on him, very slowly at first as Donnie pulled her close, kissing her and letting his hands feel the perfect skin of her back. Every inch of him felt alive as all control of his pleasure was assumed by Mary Ann. He was breathing deeply before long; gazing into the face of his lover and feeling a fresh intensity begin to build as his balls started to tingle.

He found room to spread his legs as her bottom continued to rise and fall on his thighs. Looking down between them, he watched the bounce of her breasts as she found the extra space he'd created and started to make her strokes longer. Down between their legs he saw a tantalizing glimpse of his own thick cock as it disappeared into Mary Ann's spread pussy. When he looked up she was smiling at him as his hand reached down her tummy. His fingers wandered through her dark bush until he came upon her clitoris.

Mary Ann sucked in a deep breath at that touch.

His other hand ran down along her spine, tracing it with my fingers. Mary Ann took him as deeply as she could and then pulled back up until just her pussy lips were around his crown, holding the head in the soft pink oval. She paused for what seemed an eternity to Donnie before she slid slowly back down again, sucking him in the whole way with a heat and a smoothness he thought would make him lose it all over her. When she hit bottom this time, she just held him there.

12