In Her Parent's Bed

Story Info
Mommy and daddy show their daughter Lia the joys of sex.
3.2k words
4.47
136.5k
65
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jerrai
Jerrai
73 Followers

It was a rainy Friday afternoon, and I was feeling down. Two days ago, I had broken up with my first ever boyfriend, Tony, and although it was for the best, I could still feel the sting of loss. I stirred out of my moping with a tap at the door. Mommy stood there, with a mug of hot cocoa and a smile.

"It looks like someone needs hot chocolate," she said.

I took the steaming mug, its warmth comforting in my hands, and smiled as she sat down beside me on the bed. She stroked my hair gently. I put down the mug, and nuzzled into her warm body.

"Thank you," I sighed.

"So, do you want to tell me what's wrong, Lia? Sometimes it does help to talk about it."

I heaved another sigh, "I broke up with Tony, mommy."

She pulled me in close for a hug, my face pressing into her soft breasts. "Poor sweetie! What happened?"

"Promise you won't get mad or freak out if I tell you?"

"Of course, Lia. I promise."

"Well, Tony and I... we had sex..."

"Really? I hope you used protection."

"We did, I swear. The last thing I need is a baby."

"Good girl. So what happened? Didn't you like it?"

"Oh mommy, it was horrible! Tony's just stupid and clumsy and totally unromantic! He did everything like it was a race. He just jabbed it in me, and it really hurt. The whole thing was over in two minutes. It was nothing like I dreamed it would be."

Mommy held me tightly, letting me sulk on her fuzzy sweater. "I'm sorry," she soothed, "I'm so sorry."

After a while, she said, "Sweet love, Tony's just a young boy, and obviously had no idea what to do with a woman. You need someone with experience and patience, someone who will take time to show you all the pleasures of love and sex."

"I know. I loved Tony, and I thought ... Now I just feel stupid. Sometimes I get so jealous," I confessed, "you have daddy, while I get stuck with a jerk like Tony. I'll bet your first time with daddy was great."

She smiled, "Mmmmm, it was."

"Did daddy take your cherry, mommy?"

"No sweetie," she smiled, "I didn't meet your father until later. I lost my virginity the same age as you."

"Was it as bad as mine?"

"Oh no. I was lucky," mommy said. "I had a very handsome, experienced man who I loved very much to take me through my first time. It's still one of my fondest memories."

"Who was it mommy? Not some stupid boy like Tony."

She kind of blushed, and then said, "Now it's your turn to promise you won't get mad or freaked out, ok?"

"I promise," I said, crossing my heart.

"My first time was with my father, your granddad."

Regardless of my promise, I felt a shock go through me. I could feel my face grow warm and my eye wide. My own mother! But as the fact sank into my head, I realized the shock I felt was the good kind, one that had nothing to do with disgust or revulsion. It was more a happy surprise. The moment this epiphany blossomed in my mind, all the physical sensations I felt moved down between my legs.

My pussy began to hum.

There had been many times I had incestuous fantasies about my daddy, and sometimes even mommy, but afterwards I'd always dismiss those dreams as childish and shamefully perverted. But now my own mother had confessed to committing the very act I had dreamed about. I had a strange sense at that moment that I had, in some way, arrived home.

I finally managed to speak, "Wow Mommy, that's... amazing. Does... does daddy know this? I mean about you and grandpa."

Mommy smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Of course, love. Your father and I have no secrets. And to be honest, he actually loved the idea."

"Wow. You've been pretty lucky. That must have been wonderful for a first time."

"Yes it was," mommy said.

She paused for a moment. Her face got a very serious look. Then she looked me in the eye and said, "I want you to know that anytime you want, you can come to daddy and me. You are old enough now to even come into our bedroom, just to talk, ask questions, or.... well, whatever you might want. Both your daddy and I would always welcome you in any way you felt comfortable."

I could feel myself blushing, more from excitement than embarrassment.

"Are you sure daddy wouldn't mind?" I asked, still a bit unsure what she meant.

Mommy giggled, "I can't begin to tell you how much daddy would love it if you visited us some night."

When she said that, all the incest fantasies I had about my father came rushing into my head. The room sort of swirled around as my nipples hardened and my pussy began to flow.

"Anytime, Lia," she breathed. "You can come tonight, if you want."

I nodded, still speechless. My hands squeezed my chocolate mug as if that were the only thing that prevented me from spinning off the planet.

Mommy gave me a soft wet kiss on the mouth, and then left me to my hot chocolate and racing thoughts. Before I even finished my cocoa, I had made up my mind. I knew exactly what I wanted. That night I'd go to my parent's room.

I'm sure we had a nice dinner that night, and we probably watched a little TV, but I couldn't tell you for sure because I was somewhere else. I'd never felt so horny and excited, even with Tony when I thought I'd loved him. Part of me thought that I was making too much of what my mother had said, and that maybe the hints of incest were all in my imagination. But then again, she did fuck her own daddy. Both she and daddy approved of family sex, so I though I might have a good chance.

There was only one way to find out.

Finally, the night grew late. Mommy and daddy kissed me softly and said good night. With my heart beating fast in my chest, I went to my room to change. I stripped naked, and pulled on a pair of my prettiest panties, then slipped a tight t-shirt over my small and excited titties. Shaking, I walked to their bedroom door. I stood outside for a long time, too nervous to move. Finally, I took a deep breath, held it, and gave a timid knock.

From behind the door, I heard mommy say, "Come in."

I opened the door, and saw my parents in bed, wrapped in each other's arms under the sheets. They smiled, and I could feel my father's eyes all over my body. My parents looked at each other and nodded. They pulled apart as daddy gave me a sexy smile. He patted the bed, beckoning me to join them.

"Come on pumpkin," he said with gleaming eyes, "It's nice and cozy in here."

I crawled up on their bed, and as Daddy pulled open the sheet for me, I could see they were both naked. My panties were already wet.

"Do you mind that we're naked, honey?" mommy asked. "We can put our PJs on if you want."

I shook my head. "No. It's ok. I don't mind." I tried not to blush.

I climbed into my parent's bed. It was already warm, and the sheets were soft and silky. Daddy kissed me on the cheek, "Mommy tells me you had a bad experience with Tony. I know it's difficult, but I think you made the right decision to break it off with him."

Mommy spooned me from behind, running her fingers through my long brown hair. "Yes. That's right. Daddy and I don't want that horrible experience to give you a bad impression of sex. We both want you to know that it can be as wonderful and amazing as anything you've dreamed about. Probably even better!"

She pushed my hair to one side, exposing my neck, and began to run little kisses down its length. Goosebumps rose on my flesh.

"I'd love that," I whispered. "Will you and daddy please show me?"

I turned to my mother, and melted into her naked embrace. She pulled my face to hers, and kissed me deeply. Her lips were softer than anything I had ever felt. I opened my mouth. Our tongues played between us, teasing and wet. Daddy cuddled into me from behind, and I felt his hand slip under my shirt, cupping a breast. His large masculine hand roamed past my nipples, making me moan with pleasure into my mother's mouth. My slit quivered as daddy's hard cock rubbed into my leg.

Mommy pushed the sheet down, exposing our bodies. "Let's get your clothes off."

She pulled the t-shirt over my head. As we resumed making out, I felt Daddy's warm breath over my naked tit. His tongue began to lick around the stiff nipple, and I turned my body a little to give him better access. He sucked at one titty, and then the other, taking his time as he explored my young body with his hands. Mommy bent down and joined my father as he tongued my boobs. Then she met him in a long kiss.

"Daddy's going to suck your pussy, baby. Aren't you daddy?"

My handsome father answered with a smile, and kissed his way down my slim tummy, licking at my navel. I lifted my butt off the mattress to help him as he pulled my panties down my legs and past my bare feet. As mommy sucked on my nipples, I lay naked, spreading my legs wide for daddy.

He pushed his finger into my wet slit, finger-fucking me slowly. When his tongue made contact with my clit, I almost came right there! I propped my bare feet on his shoulders as he ran his lips expertly over my pussy. He gently sucked my love-nubbin into his mouth, fluttering his tongue over the sensitive pink skin.

I cradled my mother's head, bringing her to my lips for another kiss. I whispered, "I want to do this to you. I want to taste your pussy, mommy."

As daddy continued to eat me out, my beautiful mother straddled my face. I kissed the supple flesh of her tan thighs, the skin slightly salty from sweat. She positioned her trim snatch inches from my mouth. The heady aroma, coupled with my father's oral manipulations, made my insides burn with desire. I had never smelled another girl's sex before, and I found my mother's scent clean and tart. Her cunt was a moist dark pink and clean shaven like mine.

I began to run my tongue up and down her weeping gash, trying to copy what daddy was doing to me below. She rocked her hips, gently screwing her sex into my face. Her juices ran over my tongue and down my chin. My lips found her clit, drawing it into my mouth as my tongue swirled around the tiny expose head. Mommy held the back of my head with her hand, moaning, and calling me a good girl.

Daddy's tongue was coaxing me to the edge of an amazing climax. He had his oral muscle buried deep into my fuck hole, using the back of his tongue to rub at my humming clit. When his finger found the rim of my butthole, exploring the wrinkled flesh, I released a guttural moan into my mother's pussy. I began to cum. Wave after wave of orgasm washed through my body. Mommy started to cum as well. She joined me as I wailed in delight, the two of us a chorus of ravished squealing.

My mother dismounted my face, and kissed me, licking at my lips to taste her own quim. Daddy's head popped up from between my legs, his chin shiny with my cum. He kneeled on the bed, his magnificent cock curving toward the ceiling. Mommy reached out her hand, and circled her fingers around the thick shaft. She slowly stroked his meat, making daddy's eyes roll back in his head with pleasure. Mommy curled a finger at me, beckoning me over.

I crawled to my parents, my eyes glued to my father's beautiful erect penis. Mommy took my hand and placed it on his hard dick. My fingers caressed at the velvet skin of his erection, the throbbing head glistening with dewdrops of seminal fluid. I explored the firm surface at my leisure, enjoying the simple pleasure of the hot skin gliding under my touch. I marveled at the fact that after all my silly fantasies, I finally had my father's cock between my fingers.

"Have you had a man's cock in your mouth?" Mommy asked.

"I tried, a little, but...."

"Ok love, watch me," she breathed.

As I held the base of daddy's cock, she bent down, and began to run her tongue in small circles around the swollen, purple head. Her lips parted, forming a seductive O, then she eased her mouth over my father's rod. Her lips met my fingers at the bottom, the entire length of his meat buried deep down her throat. She began to bob her head in a sensual motion, slurping his shaft in and out of her pretty face. Then slowly, almost reluctantly, she let his cock slide out from her lips.

"Now you try," she whispered.

I lowered my head to daddy's big dick. I stuck my tongue out, and started to lick all over the wet skin. He moaned softly, boosting my confidence, so I opened my mouth and sucked him inside. His cock tasted warm and salty, delicious. I did what my mother had done, nodding my head into his lap, this tool pushing at the back of my throat. Daddy cupped my head in his strong hands, guiding me. I could hear my parents kissing as I gave my father head, both of them cooing with our incestuous love-play.

"Make daddy cum, sweet love. Daddy wants to cum in your mouth."

I increased the tempo, sucking loudly at his engorged crown. My tongue flew over his shaft, as saliva and pre-cum drooled past my chin. My pussy was shuddering at what I was doing -- giving a sloppy, wet blowjob to my own father! My hand stole between my legs, masturbating my aching cooze as I sucked his meat. His hips began to buck, and I knew he was close to cumming. Mommy joined me in daddy's lap, drawing one of his fuzzy balls into her mouth.

Finally, my efforts were rewarded. Daddy let loose a howl, plunging his cock into my throat. I pulled my head back as strings of hot creamy semen began to jet onto my tongue. He pumped loads of his thick cream into my mouth, and I swallowed his seed with greedy hunger. His jizz seeped out over my lips, and mommy was there to lap up what I had missed.

The three of us collapsed on the bed, tangled in each other's arms. We fell asleep, our breathing deep and heavy.

I awoke a little while later, eager to resume our family play. While daddy slept, I took his flaccid dick into my mouth, and began to suck it again. My hand found mommy's hot pussy, and I finger-fucked her gently. The feeling of my father's cock growing stiff on my tongue was amazing. I couldn't wait to have my tight hole stuffed.

My parents stirred, slowly waking to their daughter's caresses.

"I think our baby wants to play some more, mommy," daddy said with a smile.

I looked up to my father, "I want you to fuck me, daddy. I want your hard cock in my pussy."

I sucked him back in my mouth, bringing him fully to erection. Mommy's fingers found my pink girlie-hole, and slipped into the wet slit, teasing at the puffy outer lips. I rocked my hips into her hand as she masturbated my wet hole. Since daddy was hard, I rolled him onto his back. Then I climbed on top of him, feeling his dickhead brushing at my ready opening. Mommy took hold of his cock, keeping it steady as I lowered myself down on his length. My pussy slowly stretched open as it swallowed my father's penis into its folds.

My insides were stuffed with his huge girth as I descended all the way into his lap. It felt so good with his dick buried in me to the hilt. My daddy's dick. I felt seconds away from cumming already!

I slowly began to fuck him. Rolling my pelvis up and down, his shaft stroked at the sensitive walls of my cunt. I could feel my pussy tighten around his meat, squeezing it as it slid in and out of my honey-hole. I leaned down and pushed my tongue into daddy's mouth. Mommy's hands stroked the soft flesh of my ass from behind. Then she spread my cheeks, and I was pleasantly surprised when I felt her hot breath on my anus. A second later she slipped her tongue into my asshole. She rimmed my bung as I steadily fucked my father. My body tensed up as an orgasm shot through me, and a few seconds later, another.

As I increased the speed at which I rode daddy's cock, mommy made plans for my virgin asshole. She oiled up a dildo she had fished out of the nightstand. Keeping pace with my frantic bucking, she managed to squeeze the fake phallus into my winking rosebud. She fucked my ass from behind, occasionally pulling out to bend over and run her tongue around the ring of my freshly penetrated anus. My small tits bounced as I fucked myself into daddy's dick and mommy's purple dildo, my long hair swaying and sweat dripping down my naked body.

We rode this way for a deliciously long time. As another climax started to build, a big one, my father's face bunched up.

"I'm cumming, pumpkin! You're making daddy cum!"

He arched his back, forcing his big cock deep inside my hole. My pussy clenched down on his shaft. With a low groan, I could feel his hot cum splashing my womb, filling me with his plentiful family seed. Suddenly a huge orgasm sent spasms throughout my body. I shook in ecstatic convulsions, still riding on daddy's cum-soaked hard-on.

My parents and I collapsed with a contented sigh. The three of us were sweaty and breathing hard. We came down from our high by cuddling, exchanging kisses, and running our hands over each other's naked bodies.

We stayed in bed the entire weekend. They showed me a wonderful sampling of various sex positions, every combination available to three loving people. Daddy fucked me in the ass. Mommy and I fucked one another with strap-ons. We took showers together, and had sex in every room of the house. I'm glad that mommy and daddy showed me that real sex is nothing like what my boyfriend (ex!) and I did. They showed me that sex could be the best thing EVER. And for me -- mommy and daddy too - the fact that I was their own daughter only made it better.

Jerrai
Jerrai
73 Followers