In Her Place

Story Info
Jemma worships Daddy with her mouth.
791 words
3.79
34.7k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in my stories are over the age of 18.

*****

The soft heavy heat of your masculine meatiness is pressing down on my lips, your fingers are curling around my dampened long wavy brown hair as you coax me to take your 'Black Daddy' dick into my mouth. You feel the wet warmth of my tongue licking teasingly on the sensitive part of your head, as I lock my green eyes in your gaze. I can feel your presence penetrating my soul but I'm not intimidated. I'm blissfully embracing how you're being mesmerised by the innocent curvaceous mother who's so gentle and polite usually (in the persona she allows the rest of the world to see during school runs or neighbourly chats).

My mind wanders to those images you sent me, the black stallion stood posing assuredly whilst lifting that slim feminine creature who's in the foetal position in his arms. She looks so safe, comforted by his protective presence. It's a black and white image, celebrating the interracial relationship. Cleverly posed for the viewer to soak in every opposing contrast - soft against hard, black on white, adult versus child, ying and yang. Every opposite paying a silent but beautiful compliment to its partner.

Whilst my mind is mentally stimulated by my visual memory, you push your rock hard and dripping cock against my tongue. Your rough hands coaxing me to take you inside my mouth and deeper. I decide to drag the fingernails of my hand that used to wear my sapphire stoned wedding ring on your perineum and put the other hand on your ass dangerously close to your butt-hole. If you move the wrong way... It could happen.

I leave the thought of the erotic photograph behind as I focus on whether I would? Would I push a finger into your ass? I've heard people do it, but I've never done it before and I don't know what to expect if I did. My experience has been black men say they don't go in for that, yet you seem to be edging your anus like you're asking me to do it. Practically, I'm wondering about how clean you are. Embarrassment isn't an emotion I would like to invite between us right now.

You're getting carried away now though. You're roughly fucking my polite rosy mouth and panic floods through my mind, perishing every thought as you make me take all ten inches deep, to your ball-sack, cutting off the supply of my oxygen. I'm trusting you'll catch me before I fall too far out of this realm. I've surrendered my consciousness and darkness envelops me, the pink flesh that houses my soul has gone limp. You realise I've begun a journey to another world and you slap my face in the hope of shocking me back to the moment I was sharing with you. Laying me down on the floor as my legs have given way, you toy with resuscitation versus a parting gift of spunk in my mouth before you call for help.

Another two slaps and I'm back, no time to rest and recover. That's not something you have enough control to allow, irritated with yourself for nearly losing me and being careless with your responsibility, it's now you who is forced to surrender. You still your mind, and channel your body rather than explore your conscience. Your muscular arms lift me to kneeling, my upper half being supported from your legs straddling me tightly, my head held up by you tugging on my pony tail. Blackness overcomes me again, and I find myself floating above. I'm looking down and I can see us. There's a light I'm drawn towards which is behind me, it feels in-descriptively loving but I don't want to take my eyes off of us yet. Telepathically I'm communicating with unseen beings around me. I cant see or feel them, but I know they're there and we're sharing the same thoughts: how romantic and sensual the earth scene below is. It may not compare to where I could enter if I choose the light, but for an earth moment - its optic ecstasy.

My choice is to return, I've chosen to serve and you're spasming ready to release. I'm sucked back into the prison of my body as your dripping cum trickles down my throat. I'm swallowing salty seed gracefully till you harden once more. Visually you worship the contrast of your black definition and power against my white softness and submissiveness. Grunting and raging as you absorb the magnificence of it, the art of forbidden bodies passionately engaging in deep throat-fucking.

I'm on my knees, in my place, looking up.

Copyright 2017. All Rights Reseved. Innocentdaddiesprincess