In Her Rear View Mirror Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan's life forever changed.
7.1k words
4.04
51.2k
11
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Writer's note: I realize it's been a long time since the first chapter was written. It takes time to do this and between medical issues, work, and family, it's been virtually impossible to take the time to finish. For those that need to read about perfect bodies and 9 inch cocks, then this isn't for you. If talking about love between many partners is not for you, Literotica has many other categories for you to choose from.

*

After taking a quick shower and going back to bed, Rick and Susan resumed their fondling and cuddling. There was much conversation about the living arrangements and their mutual appreciation of Rick's wife, Pam.

As the conversation progressed, Rick found his male member becoming aroused again. As they lay nude and talked on top of the bed in the guest room, Rick kept glancing at Susan's large breasts and her thick blonde forest between her legs. Susan noticed Rick's glances and the subsequent effect that it had on his cock.

For the second time in the past two hours, Rick and Susan began a torrid pace of kissing and reciprocating oral pleasure. Susan had already lost track of her number of orgasms and Rick was so close to spraying his load again. Susan handled his rigid cock and worked it over until he was ready to come.

As Rick expressed his pleasure and his intentions to come at any second now, Susan guided his engorged member right at her large, soft tits. In a side to side motion, she sprayed parts of both of her tits with Rick's cum.

This necessitated another visit to the shower which Susan and Rick both learned was a huge turn on both of them. Rick learned that Susan was so similar to Pam in pleasing her sexually.

After returning to bed, the couple laid naked together again. Susan rested her head on Rick's chest and quickly closed her eyes. In just seconds, she was fast asleep.

Rick stared down at this beautiful lady that was resting on him. Rather than just seeing the sexually exciting parts, he also began to study the person. He knew about her loveless marriage and how unhappy she'd been all these years. She sacrificed a measure of financial security in exchange for some emotional stability and happiness. He saw a woman he truly loved, not just a woman he'd had sex with twice today.

Rick continued to study Susan's form. Hopefully, he could be of some help in making the next part of her life much happier and fulfilling. Rick softly kissed her forehead and laid her head on his pillow. He slipped his boxers on and wandered to the living room where he observed Pam chatting online with her friend and co-worker, Marina.

Pam looked up and smiled as she saw her husband. Rick looked over her shoulder and saw the following chat exchange between Pam (screen name Ricksbabe) and Marina (latinhunny).

Latinhunny: Seriously, you two have gone through with it, huh? Ricksbabe: oh yeah, they've been up there over two hours and they only came out long enough to go across the hall and take two showers. Latinhunny: 2 showers? Omg, you're serious? Ricksbabe: very, but rick just came out just now and is watching our conversation...he looks tired but happy...lol Latinhunny: I'll let you two go....somehow I get the feeling you'll need some time alone...hey rick, love ya, hope to get to know you a lot better soon J Ricksbabe: oh you will, and I bet now rick has no problem with me getting to know chad better. Latinhunny: for sure...take care...love you both Ricksbabe: love you both as well...see you next weekend...hugs

As Pam logged out of chat, Rick reached over and planted a long, passionate kiss on Pam's lips.

"I love you so much baby, you'll never know how much this meant to both of us. I read your comment to Marina about getting to know Chad better and now I definitely am ok with it. Not only ok, but I can't wait for you to experience someone else's love."

Although not usually too emotional, that comment brought some moisture to her eyes. This is something she had wanted to do for a couple of years but never thought she could get her husband to buy into it. Now, he was an enthusiastic proponent.

Rick and Pam sat on the couch and watched the last hour of a movie on TV. There was so much felt between the two of them yet not spoken. It wasn't needed. Pam was truly content to let her husband sexually please her best friend and was now anxious to take this new found freedom to another level with another couple.

Pam had laid her head on Rick's lap as they watched TV. As a new movie was ready to come on, Susan exited the guest room wearing just a loosely tied robe which did very little to hide her twin treasures or her full blonde bush. As she observed Pam's head on Rick's lap, she initially though she was giving Rick a head job and turned around to go back to the room.

"Hey, come on back here Susan!" commanded Pam. "Why walk away from us?"

"Uh, I thought you two were in the middle of a blow job and I didn't want to interrupt."

"Oh no, I was just resting my head on his lap. However, even if I was giving him a blow job, there is no reason to leave. Everything is kind of out in the open now. We'll be seeing a lot of each other with little or no clothes on and maybe catch the others in various sex acts. Might as well get used to it," explained Pam as Rick nodded his head in agreement.

"Friends," Susan began, " You'll never understand fully how much this has meant to me. Pam, you have been the best friend a girl can have and your husband is by far the sweetest man I've ever met. But..."

"But?" Rick asked. "But what? What could be wrong?"

"Please don't misunderstand me, I appreciate everything," Susan began. " But...I'm not sure how to say this...but it feels like I'm taking something from Pam. I know she gave her consent, but I keep feeling guilty about enjoying you so much. Am I wrong to enjoy this so much?"

Susan was now failing in her attempt to keep back her tears. Rick looked at Pam for an answer. He was speechless and for several seconds Pam was also at a loss for words. Pam, choosing her words carefully finally spoke up.

"First Susan, it was my intention that you enjoy it so much. Second, you aren't taking anything from me. I am sharing Rick with you. I hope today isn't the last time you enjoy Rick. I am secure enough in our love that I know Rick will still keep me happy.

"Third, we are having some friends over that are in the same lifestyle. Chad and Marina will be here next Saturday night. If we hit things off, I will be sharing Rick with you and Marina. Also, Rick will be sharing me with Chad."

"There's no guarantee that this will happen but somehow knowing Marina and Chad the way I do, I think we'll be very compatible."

"Marina already is fully aware of our arrange with you and Rick and thinks it's a great idea. They are both interested in meeting you as well. There will only be conversation next Saturday night. There will not be any sex until after they leave. We need to know if there is a solid foundation before we enter into a poly lifestyle with them."

Susan stood, still quiet and subdued, looking for another comment to make or question to ask. Pam's explanation made sense but somehow it seemed too easy for such a complicated arrangement.

Of course, Susan's robe was still very loosely tied still exposing her treasures. After eyeing her mostly nude body the past five minutes, Rick playfully lifted his right hand over the back of the couch and ran his fingers through her pussy hair. For some reason, Susan initially jumped back away from his reach. Rick smiled at her and with his index finger, motioned for her to come back to the edge of the couch.

Pam had seen what he did and smiled at Susan letting her know that all was fine with her. Pam reached down to Rick's boxers and noticed that his cock was again showing signs of life. Pam removed Rick's cock out of his boxers and began to softly lick the sides of his cock which was now almost fully engorged again.

Rick looked up at Susan as Pam was licking and sucking his shaft. He had her bring her head down and kissed her. Rick took charge and took Pam into their master bedroom and they invited Susan to follow them. Rick and Pam were going to make love and wanted their best friend to watch and enjoy.

Although both Susan and Pam were straight, Susan really enjoyed watching her two best friends making love together and Pam enjoyed being an exhibitionist and put on a good show for Susan. Not to mention the fact that her extra animation was turning Rick on and brought him ready for a third coming.

Pam motioned Susan to their bed as she moved Rick's cock between her legs. As she took in Rick's love lotion, Susan joined them in a three way hug. Rick alternated kissing his wife and Susan. The three laid in bed together with Rick in the middle.

Rick felt like the luckiest guy alive. A beautiful, sexy, and naked lady on each side of him. As his eyes looked down, he saw the contrast of Pam's thick dark pussy hair and the light blonde mass of hair between Susan's legs.

These were two very different women physically. Pam, the thin dark-haired beauty with small and firm breast with a thick forest of pussy hair. Susan, a slightly heavier blonde with wide hips, larger and softer breasts and a thick pile of light blonde pussy hair. Pam was his soul mate and they had taken their marriage and their trust for each other to a new level. Susan was a long time friend whom he'd always found sexy but had never dared to act on his feelings until today.

For the next two weeks Rick was scheduled to work Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This would give him Tuesday and Thursday alone with Susan. This would give them more time together and then when Pam would come home, Rick would focus more of his attention on her. Although she was enjoying this, Susan still had her apprehensions about this arrangement and would closely monitor her best friend's behavior towards each other. Any signs of distress and she was ready to call it off.

As expected, Rick and Susan spent a lot of time together on his days off and Pam was at work. The three of them often walked around the house naked in front of each other. Rick and Pam didn't bother closing their bedroom door when they made love. Susan had an open invitation to watch them any time she wanted to walk in.

She was also welcome to join in as long as her sexual contact was with Rick only. Pam was unapologetically straight, as was Susan. Susan couldn't get herself to perform any sexual act on Rick with Pam watching but that would change as she got more comfortable. Rick was anxious for the day when Susan would be comfortable giving a blow job and taking him inside her in Pam's presence.

The following Saturday evening arrived and Marina and Chad arrived around 4:00 in the afternoon for barbequed hamburgers. Pam had made some guacamole dip and had a full bag of tortilla chips as well as the usually condiments for hamburgers. Also, Susan had made a banana split cake the day earlier and it had chilled for the past 24 hours.

Rick had filled up a large ice chest with beer, bottled water, and sodas. The pool was heated and the hot tub was ready. Susan had been a huge help as well. With Pam working so many hours, Susan was able to help keep the house cleaned when she wasn't taking care of her clients on her computer.

Although the food spread was modest, the expectations from this meeting wasn't. Rick knew that the intention was not for sex, but he was hoping that things progressed well enough that maybe those rules would be loosened just a little.

He was also hoping to convince everyone to skinny dip later. Even without sex, he would get to see Marina's sweet body and have something to look forward to at a later date.

Rick and Chad hit it off right away. Rick was impressed with the way Chad treated Marina and could tell that the love between them was genuine. Rick was good at spotting an act and Chad and Marina's interactions were natural and not forced.

Chad had noticed the same about Rick and Pam. He had heard plenty about Rick from Pam and everything she had told him had been true.

In spite of Chad's large 6'3" 240+ pound frame, Chad was truly a gentle giant. He was quite soft spoken and didn't seem comfortable talking about himself too much. Not that he was ashamed of who he was, he was just more comfortable listening to others.

In many ways, Rick was the same. Rick was a listener because he wanted to be polite, plus he always believed that by listening he could always learn more about people and things.

Chad was a physical education teacher at a nearby high school. That was his major while he played college football on a full ride scholarship. During the summer, he taught Spanish during summer school. He was still a football enthusiast and he and Rick found that in common as well.

The ladies chuckled as Chad and Rick would discuss football strategies and complex offensive and defensive formations that Chad had encountered as a player. Chad was very impressed with Rick's knowledge of the game since Rick hadn't played football since high school. Rick was a cornerback and wide receiver in high school but didn't have the size or speed to advance past that level.

After dinner it was time to get the spouses to socialize with the other's spouse. Susan was uncomfortable at first since she seemed to be the odd person out. However, Chad and Pam invited her into their conversation in the living room while Rick and Marina retreated to the patio.

Chad already knew Pam casually but had never spent more than 5 minutes at a time in conversation with her. As much as Marina and Pam talked to each other about their spouses, it seemed like both men already knew each other's spouses fairly well already.

Chad was also interested in Susan. He knew a little information about Susan's failed marriage and her new start in their town. The conversation went very smoothly with Chad learning a lot more about both Susan and Pam.

Chad had always wanted to know Pam better but he was also mesmerized by Susan's natural charm. Susan was also wearing a white tank top with her bathing suit top underneath. Chad could tell from seeing the bikini top through the tank top that Susan was definitely large busted. Her smile and sudden comfort around her surroundings made her open up emotionally and she bared more of her soul than would be normal for her.

Marina and Rick sat at the patio table engaged in lots of small talk. Rick was particularly interested in her perspective about hers and Chad's poly lifestyle and what, if any, problems they had encountered along the way.

"Rick, you must understand," Marina began with just the slightest Latin accent in her speech. " It begins with a healthy and trusting marriage. Without that, this would have been a disaster for us. Chad had been making love with Amy and I did with Seth for many years before Seth's accidental death." "Six months after his death, Chad and Amy began making love again. This was good for Amy and of course Chad enjoyed it," Marina said while chuckling at stating the obvious.

"The fact is, we knew how much we loved each other and in fact out love life is always better when we share our love with others."

Rick understood this. Rick knew he felt closer than ever to Pam since even before he had made love to Susan for the first time. Just knowing that he was trusted so much meant the world to him. He was determined to never lose that trust. The trick now was for him to trust her if they decide to partner with Chad and Marina. He did trust her but in the back of his mind there was an uneasiness about it.

Marina and Rick continued talking. It was now starting to get dark outside and a slight chill was in the air. Not real cold, but just enough to warrant wearing more than the short sleeved shirts and short pants that Marina and Rick were wearing.

Oh, and that short sleeve shirt Marina was wearing? Very thin pink cotton and it was obvious from the beginning that she wasn't wearing a bra. Of course, Marina was a small and perky A cup with long protruding nipples that pointed out from the thin fabric. As the slight chill came through their patio, the nipples got harder and the protuberance much more noticeable.

After catching Rick taking several glances at her chest, Marina playfully scolded him. "Damn, Rick, if you want to see them, just ask."

Of course he wanted to see them but what would Chad think? Although they all knew where this may be headed in the future, how far were they willing to go tonight?

Rick thought this might be a good time to ask her what she thought of the five of them skinny dipping in the heated pool.

"I can already speak for Chad. He'll go for it. We often get in our hot tub naked with Amy. Even though the agreement was no sex tonight, we can at least get in the pool and see what happens from there."

Next, Rick had to pull Pam aside and make sure it was ok with her. If Pam consented, then he knew that Susan would probably join in the fun.

"Sounds like a great idea to me!" agreed Pam. Pam knew that Rick had prepared the pool and hot tub but didn't know about his plans (or hopes) of swimming sans suits.

The five adults convened together in the living room. Marina had already informed Chad about the plans and that it was pending Pam and Susan's consent.

"What about it, Susan?" Rick asked. "We're going skinny dipping , want to join in?"

Susan had become fairly uninhibited around Rick and Pam. However, now she was going to be undressed again in front of another man. Would Chad like what he saw? What if he didn't?

Rick saw the indecision in her face and took her aside in her room.

"Susan, it's ok if you don't join us or if you'd rather keep your bathing suit on. No one is going to think less of you either way. However, I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you that Chad already mentioned how nice you look. I promise you that you won't disappoint him."

Susan grinned. "Seriously? Chad said that?"

"Of course I'm serious. I would never lie to you. You are a very beautiful and sexy lady and it's about time you realize that many men still look at you and lust after you. Forget about what that asshole of a husband said about you. You are pretty, smart, sexy, and great in bed. Whatever you do I'll always love you, but you are very welcome to join us and I hope you do."

Only a few seconds passed and Susan was reaching for her robe. She quickly disrobed in front of Rick and donned her bath robe. She retrieved a towel from her towel shelf and took Rick's arm and walked to the living room to join the others. Rick stopped at the hall closet and got four towels for the rest of the group to use.

Now, getting undressed seemed very natural. Marina, knowing that Rick was watching her, slowly and sensuously removed her top. She stopped momentarily when she reached the bottom of her breasts. Rick admired her very fit abs but was anxious to see her tiny titties.

Marina turned her back to Rick and pulled off her top. When she turned around, her right arm was draped across her small breasts. Rick still hadn't seen what he wanted. With her left hand, she deftly unsnapped and unzipped her short pants and lowered them about an inch.

Again, she turned her back to Rick and lowered her shorts and panties past her knees giving Rick a great view or her sexy and curvy ass.

As she turned back around, her left hand was covering her entire pubic area. Rick couldn't see a thing. He couldn't see her tits, her pussy, or her pussy hair (if she had any).

"OK," Marina teased Rick, " when I see your stuff I'll remove my hands."

That's all? Rick thought to himself. He undressed as quickly as he could and showed Marina that her little tease had worked and that his cock was already hard at the sight.

With that, Marina undraped her arm and exposed her tiny tits and rock hard nipples. She had used her right hand to pinch and play with her right nipple. Rick knew there wasn't suppose to be sex tonight but if he couldn't have Marina, either Pam or Susan would let him have them tonight.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers
12