In hir (B'day) suite

Story Info
Watching a hirsute woman have fun.
1.4k words
3.95
45k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

I was walking home without a care in the world. My exams were over and I was on my way to being a free man. My first job was only a month away and mentally I had decided that the next four weeks I would sow some wild oats. As I walked the streets on this balmy evening my thoughts turned to my girlfriend Sheila. Was there a cock tease born like her? She really made me sweat for even a feel of her bobs forget about getting under her skirt. I would get painfully hard when we would dance and all I would get in return was to rub my hardon against her. She Knew I was aroused by her unusually large tits and her beautiful ass but I needed to screw her and if not her than someone else. I passed the bus stop and then was walking past the lonely stretch where the abandoned factory shed lay desolate when I heard the scream of a woman. My instinct was to move away from what I thought was the scene of the crime.

Yet I was drawn by the hoarse sound. I stealthily ran towards the door and then around towards the window. Then I saw this tall brunette without a stitch on her. She was on her knees and before her was a tall hunk. She had grabbed his cock at the base, pointing it toward her open mouth. She licked the head first and then she worked her way down the shaft and then back up again, teasing him with the tip of her tongue. Then she engulfed the head and started sucking on it. She kept on working more and more of his cock into her mouth, trying to deep-throat him.

The man was really enjoying himself and I could see that the woman was a good cocksucker. His cock was completely erect and rigid, its final length being at least 11 inches far bigger than mine. I noticed that she was quite a hairy thing. Unusual in today’s world. Sheila was the epitome of hairlessness. I think she shaved her pits and legs everyday and even her crotch I was sure she razored. I think she needed a razor more than me. This cocksucking slut needed a razor too but she was not using it as I could see that her pits were full of jet-black hair and a dense thatch of hair covered her pussy. She increased her tempo and started really working that cock in and out of her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. Her hands fondled his balls, squeezing them lightly. His cock was so far in her mouth that the head was making its way down her throat. His reaction to her blowing him came quite quickly, his cock jerking and then spewing hot gooey cum into her mouth. She greedily swallowed it all and milked his cock for more, until he pulled his member out of her mouth.

"Did you like that, you horny slut? the man said as he took his cock out of her mouth. “I love sucking your cock Peter", she said, licking her lips. She climbed over onto him, straddling him again as he started growing hard as her naked pussy was positioned right over his still limp cock. I was growing hard and wondering if I too could get in somehow. She had raised her arms and was tying the hair on her head back giving me a glimpse of the gleaming hair in her luxuriant hairy armpits.

His cock was hard once again and he rubbed it against her hairy pubic mound. Then he grabbed her buttocks and lifted her up, positioning her above his erect penis. Holding his cock at the base he moved it back and forth along her slippery slit and then, suddenly, he moved his hips up, while at the same time pushing her down onto his cock, and buried himself in her tight hairy cunt. He pounded into her, slowly at first, but then really picked up the speed and fucked her like a madman.

It was then that I noticed the other man. His very large cock hanging straight down. It was the longest and thickest penis I had ever seen or even imagined possible in my life. It made me and even the man called Peter look puny in front of this monster. I couldn’t resist looking down at the large bulge at his crotch. He moved towards the woman holding the enormous prick in his hand and she opened her mouth and pushed a tongue out and licked the head. She held his cock in both her hands and began to suck on his incredible erection. He stood and then pulled her head down toward his waiting cock. Peter was fucking away but I guess even he was waiting to see how much of that cock she could take in her waiting mouth.

I shifted uncomfortably outside but I could get a clear view of what was happening. I needed to free my cock and jerk off at this beautifully erotic sight. The woman turned to Peter and said, “Isn’t that just the biggest cock you have ever seen? He just stood there moaning with pleasure as she first licked his entire shaft and then crammed a third of his thick prick in her mouth. She continued relentlessly to suck his cock, keeping it big and hard.

She obviously couldn’t suck any more of his cock so he took his cock out of her mouth and made her hold her incredibly huge tits together and pushed his swollen penis between her tits. Peter was fucking away and finally he screamed and came in torrents in her. The big man was not finished in fact he had not started as he slid his cock in between her large breasts. Her unshaven armpits looked very hairy as she held up her breasts. The tip of his cock touching her chin as he moved his stiff dick in and out, his nuts sliding on her body. She pushed her tits tighter around his thrusting cock making her tits feel like a warm slick pussy. As he was fucking her boobs she started sucking his cock. The head of his cock going into her mouth, her tongue going into the eye of his cock. She had a gifted tongue. She was rubbing his ass pushing him closer to her mouth. When his cock would leave her mouth she would tell him to cum, to shoot his load all over her tongue, face and tits. As he pumped faster and faster between her tits and into her mouth she started spanking his ass. Pushing him deeper into her body. He could not take it any longer and released his load all over her lips, tongue and face and her bushy armpits.

The woman was like a hungry lioness wanting more meat. I was ready to volunteer but she had Peter in mind. It seemed as if she wanted nothing more than to have his delightful cock fill the cavity of her mouth. She took him into her mouth slowly, gradually, millimeter by millimeter savoring the musky smell and taste. She wrapped her fingers firmly around the base of his hardness, and licked up the length of as she worshipped this length of engorged flesh and rubbing the slick vein filled muscle against her flushed cheeks. She practically devoured him and then she moaned and sighed too and her other hand wandered to the full swollen balls, dark and wrinkled but filling her hand. Rolling them around in her palm as she licked and suck the veined underside. Peter’s pelvic thrusts became harder as up and down her dark head bobbed on his massive column.

Suddenly he spurted and she held firmly with both hands while pulling it out and let the jets hit her cheeks and lips and chin. She continued to massage him till the throbbing subsided and then rolled over onto her back wiping the cum from her face with her fingers and then licking them clean.

The Big man was now ready and I was amazed that he was planning to penetrate her with his enormous members. Beads of perspiration were trickling down her big breasts as they fell from the thick jungle of her bushy armpits. My cock was throbbing in my hands as I jerked away thinking alternately of Sheila sucking me off and this amazingly hairy woman fucking my swollen penis. I pictured the woman with her arms raised and showing her furry armpits and the hirsuteness of her body made me release the wads of sperm from my spurting prick.

I zipped up and turned away willing myself to go home and find Sheila while the big man ….

belab
belab
342 Followers