In His Bedroom Ch. 01

Story Info
Masturbating to Daddy's porn in his room.
1.3k words
4.22
146.5k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: For clarity, everyone in this story as it occurs is a legal adult.

*

A little background: my daddy left my mom when I was a kid. My older brother and baby sister opted to stay with that cheating whore, but I was a daddy's girl and I wanted to stay with him. I didn't go see her unless I HAD to.

Daddy was my hero and he always made me feel pretty by telling me when I made myself up for school pictures or dances.

Since my 18th birthday, I've noticed him looking at me differently. Poor daddy never dated and I knew he had been thinking bad thoughts. It's not like I didn't notice, but I seriously pretended not to, because well.... Yuck. He's my dad. He is what many women would find attractive. He's 6'3", well built, and muscular. He has dark brown hair, a strong jaw, and he looks like he would be able to left a woman up and move her around at will. Still even though he's my dad, sometimes when he looks at me with a particular twinkle in his eyes, my stomach twists and I have to excuse myself with some lame excuse. I vehemently deny any possibility its attraction. I insist its mild sickness. End of story.

BUT It made me go to daddy's room more often to play my little game and push the limits of the time he was expected home. I didn't want him to catch me, but I knew the smell of my sex would linger and I kind of liked to tease him that way. I knew he wouldn't ask me about it, ever.

I've been playing this little game after university classes since I noticed him looking at me. I would sneak down to my daddy's room and bring myself to screaming orgasm in his room watching the various porn movies I wasn't supposed to know he had.

I set myself up in several places all over his room, and there was probably more of my juices than his in some spots. I've been in his desk chair, his bed, the middle of the floor, his recliner (one of my favorites,) and even on his weight bench. I don't have a daddy fetish or anything: he just happened to have the porn and the DVD player I was using in his room. Admittedly, the naughty factor of being in my dad's room helped a little.

One particular day, I went into his room and started a new movie I hadn't seen before. He had them labeled by numbers, not with the covers - I think he didn't want to be obvious in case I found them. I put it in the DVD player and pressed play.

I was wearing what I always do when I come down here: bra and panties. Today I opted for a matching pink lacy set and added pink fishnet thigh highs to mix it up and feel a little naughtier.

The new DVD instantly enthralled me. The girl on the screen was lying in a bed of a room that seemed to belong to a little girl. She was furiously fingering her clit and moaning "daddy." I was intrigued by how closely her features matched mine. Nice full 'D' breasts, medium length brown hair, and not overly skinny build. She was beautiful.

Sitting in daddy's recliner, I started to rub my nipples slowly through my bra. Watching this girl was amazing. I felt my mouth hanging open as I watched and rubbed my nipples. My pussy was already starting to drip into the lacy panties I was wearing. This was going to be one of the best orgasms of my life.

One of my hands slowly drifted down my torso and into my panties, and I swirl it around the outside of my lips for just a moment. Mmm, I haven't even started and I can already feel the wetness in my panties.

Suddenly on the video, the girl's door opens and a man looks at the girl in horror and shock. She has no idea he's there and in the throes of orgasm she's now practically yelling 'daddy!' I know this must be her on screen daddy coming to make sure she's okay because she was just yelling for him. Porn is so cheesy, but watching her get caught by him ignited something in me.

I ripped my bra down exposing my breasts, I wanted to pull at my nipples hard and really feel it. With the hand still buried in my panties, I pulled them down to my mid thighs and started to finger myself with 2 fingers and rub my clit with my thumb.

The pressure that told me I was soon to release was quickly building in my lower abdomen. I knew I would cum soon. My body wasn't going to stop or slow down no matter how hard I tried. I had to make his last... It felt so good and I wanted to see what happened next in the video.

I removed my thumb from my clit and slowed the pistoning of my fingers. The video was definitely taking a turn for the taboo. His throbbing cock was straining against his pants as he spanked her for her naughtiness. She was moaning like a whore telling him she'd do anything for him to stop.

Her daddy started calling her a slut and rubbing her sore ass. His fingers kept dipping closer and closer to her sex. Her screams were starting h to be replaced by a moaning purr.

My hand went back to working on my nipple.

His fingers brushed the outside of her sex, and he commented on her heat. Still he was calling her a little slut for making daddy's dick hard.

My thumb went back to slowly working on my clit. Large circles around it, trying not to actually touch my button. I wanted this feeling of riding the edge to last.

His finger slipped inside of her. OMG. I knew it was coming but when it did a wave of heat blast through me. Now he was really scolding her for being such a slut and being so wet for her daddy. He went back to spanking her ass with on hand and finger fucking her with a finger on the other.

He said 'my princess slut wants daddy's big cock, doesn't she?' Her hips started bouncing back at him. 'I'll take that as a yes.'

I could just imagine my daddy saying that to me. He calls me princess, and in that situation I'm sure he would talk dirty. He always did to mom. One thing they never lacked was sex. I think it's the only reason why I have 2 siblings. They didn't love each other.... That's for sure.

On screen daddy's pants came down and he shoved into her as hard as he could. She screamed losing her 'virginity,' and I went back to working on myself in earnest.

Being a virgin myself I wondered for a split second if it would really hurt like that, but it really didn't matter right now.

Her orgasm was obviously building and so was mine. I didn't even hear the front door open. Normally I'm only here for 20 minutes but today I was too hot. I lost track of time.

The girl in the video was screaming daddy and I was just screaming as we both crashed into huge waves of orgasm. My eyes closed somewhere while I was riding my fingers in daddy's chair, my pinky had found its way through my tight little rosebud, my other hand squeezing my nipple, and my thumb applying just the perfect pressure to my clit.

When I opened my eyes, daddy was standing there in front of me. A shocked smile spread across his face.

More to come...