In Hot Pursuit

Story Info
The Hunt for Progeny.
6.8k words
4.02
33.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

It's every man's fantasy to mate with past mates. To be intimate again, share the feeling anew which has been positively lost. But the ultimate conquest is to impregnate her as well. Tie her up with the offspring she was meant to have in the first place. Off course this is a very selfish sentiment, but nonetheless a profound and persistent secret desire males covet, the hunters they are.

Our hero set off on a quest to do just that. Impregnate all his past girlfriends and former sex-partners. This sick idea was planted in his brain when he heard from his first girlfriend wanting a child but not being able to get pregnant. Her spouse could not deliver. Since they didn't have the funds to go through the normal medical procedures, they sought a natural solution.

Jimmy set out on a devious quest to deliver his exes with his progeny and a life-time memento.

---

Case #1 -- Heather

Heather was the easy target. Their friendship went back a long time, even as far as kindergarten. All through their childhood years Jimmy had thought they would end up as a couple, but this was never to be. They missed each other at a few key points in their lives like ships in the fog. As one of them was ready to lift the relationship to another level the other wasn't. At last Heather got befriended with William. It took some years to be sure she wanted children with William, but then they had a smashing wedding day. Heather even asked Jimmy to be her witness. One year later her husband still hadn't knocked her up.

Heather had always wanted children, but was becoming somewhat desperate now. She wanted to have her children before reaching 30, because of the increase in the risk of birth defects and she was concerned of being an older mommy.

Time was running out, so they took some medical tests. Heather was perfectly fertile alright, but William had an extreme low seed count. Still worse, in vitro fertilization was no solution since Heather's eggs appeared allergic to his sperm, triggering a defense mechanism which killed the little buggers. The only way in was a sperm donor.

Finding themselves on the wrong side of the financial crises they unfortunately couldn't afford the necessary treatment. Everything seemed to leave them empty-handed. Figuring out a stand-in-hubby had to do the job they searched for a solid candidate, and ended up considering Jimmy. Since he had always had a crush on Heather he surely could be persuaded to do the job. And he had always remained close with the couple, so surely they could ask him. He could even act as the godfather to his own baby.

They met for old time sake in a cozy restaurant in a nearby city. Just Heather and Jimmy. Instead of trying to seduce him Heather decided to be straight forward and absolute open about it, and over desert she plainly asked Jim if he would consider being the father to her child. It had to be done through the natural way, so yes, he would have the one time opportunity to fuck his Childtime Sweetheart. Was he interested? Sure! Come on, which hot blooded male would not be?

The one-time bit bothered Jimmy, but Heather made it clear that only the end result would count, so if it took more sessions then so be it. She gave him her probable ovulation dates in the near future, and they decided to hit the first occasion. Coincidentally William would be out of town the entire week including the weekend, so they had all the space if needed. Heather read somewhere that fertility was supposed to be enhanced by romance, so she took the complete Wednesday to convert her house into a romantic hideaway. The entire apartment was lit by candlelight and a thick musky fragrance roamed through the rooms.

After a hasty diner the two lovebirds went into the bedroom. Jimmy demanded the normal lights on, for he wanted to imprint the picture of Heather's female forms in his brain forever. For nearly his entire life he had dreamed about this moment, so now he was definitely going to digest it. Threatening to call the whole thing of Heather gave in. After putting on the lights she at first tried to tantalize Jimmy with a sweet strip tease, but William could not control himself any longer. He simply grabbed the poor kid, threw her on the bed and took her right away. Ripping away her scarce clothes he penetrated her fanny in one fast push and raced to his orgasm.

Still gasping from his strain he came to his senses and began to take good care of Heather. He stroked her beautiful dark hair, and fondled her stomach, hips and thighs. Heather sighed her relieve, cuddled her never become friend and wrapped her body against his. Jimmy got up, dimmed the lights and nestled again in the arms of his never been girlfriend. They savored the moment and eventually fell asleep. In the middle of the night Heather woke up and took Jimmy's penis in her mouth. It still tasted of his salty seed. Soft nibbling slowly woke him into a rampant state. She guided his baby maker into her womb and asked him to be slowly this time. Jimmy was now very considerate, and a prolonged lovemaking in its true sense evolved.

An hour later they were slowly humping each other, pumping his rod in and out of her tight baby chute. All the while Jimmy titillated Heather's love button and never let the pressure go. Her tits got their fair treatment as well. They built slowly to a shattering mutual orgasm. When finally his seed spurted out of his dick again deep into her belly her cervix became soaked. Her very fertile womb got swarmed with millions of the little swimmers. They gave the rascals their time and fell asleep again in each other's arms with his penis still locked inside her vagina.

With the first light they woke again. Unwilling to break the spell, and ruin a possible fertilization in progress they declined a shower and rested in each other's arms some time longer. It was a moment of romance they enjoyed immensely, had ever whished for, and both knew was not to stay. But they inhaled the magic of the moment and enjoyed each other to the fullest.

Later that morning they ate brunch in silence, smiling at each other. Heather had called in sick at her office and suggested that Jimmy would do the same. Hubby wouldn't return until Monday so they could enjoy each other's company for the next three days. Heather hated the thought of being left alone with the hope of new life in her belly. And even more, she had loved Jimmy's attention and was determined now to get his bun in her oven. She wanted to exploit the moment and fuck Jimmy as often as she could in the next few days. Not only to make sure he really did knock her up, but she also had to admit to herself that this was to make up for lost opportunities. She didn't have any trouble to persuade Jimmy into her little scheme. A whole week of romance and thick lust ensued. Of course it was blessed in the end with a very pregnant Heather carrying the baby boy of Jimmy. His first child.

---

Interlude -- the pantyraid

During his college years Jimmy developed an addiction to female knickers. Like every right blooded male teenager he loved seeing women in undies, especially a nice up-skirt. The thrill to see a girl's panties without her knowing this, is mindboggling to the male hormones. With Jimmy this almost always resulted in an instant boner.

At first his addiction went as far as any teenager's. He got horny just from seeing a girl in her knickers or swimwear. Or close fitting clothes, like a tight jeans, or spandex sports clothes, biker shorts and hotpants. As long as the clothing was form fitting and enhancing the female curves it fueled his mind and filled his loins with desire. Al through his teenage years he loved to go to the swimming pool during summer, not to swim, but to gaze at all the wet bikini clad bottoms and crotches. Preferably all the time laying on his belly to conceal his ever present hard-on.

Once he stole the sports pants of a girl he fancied at high school, out of her bag in the cloakroom. It was one of those tight fitting blue short pants which outlined so perfectly her buttocks and crotch area.

He never lost interest in watching girls perform in sports. All his years he was and still is an avid lover of female tennis. The windblown short skirts make for titillating watching fun, especially on television with the chance of close ups and slow motion. But visiting sports facilities to gaze at the local female volleyball squads in action also was one of his favorite pastimes. The tight spandex shorts tautly covering those delectable buttocks, notably as they bent forward in expectation of an incoming ball, it simply nourished his budding desires.

At Uni Jimmy loved cruising the city to follow a coed on her bicycle, just to gaze at her moving behind. His mind filled with female beauty covered up in frilly underwear or tight fitting bikini's. He developed a desire for women garments. That first sports pants had aroused his need for a more intimate contact with the opposite sex so to say. Although still ever so sweet, just the visual imprint in his brain was no longer enough. He longed for the physical intimate proximity. To feel the fabric of a panties which he knew had enveloped the owners privates made his erotic imagination go into overdrive. No bigger thrill then to wear those panties underneath his own clothes. And before that to sniff extensively at the crotches of the knickers he just got hold of, he could enjoy that for hours.

+ Marie-José

His ever growing needs developed into spying on his female fellow students. And he started steeling their underwear. His first trophy knickers were Marie-José's French culottes. Both being a freshman they came to live in this small students house on the same day. The first week they met regularly, sharing their first introductions with the new town.

One weekend he found himself all alone in the building. MJ was at her parents, and the other two students were also gone. Wandering through the house he found out that the key to his own room matched MJ's room. He gave himself access and found in the bottom of her wardrobe her sports bag. In it were the soiled panties she had used that Friday morning at the gym. She must have forgotten to take them out to get washed. And since they were forgotten, Jim made the snap decision that they would stay that way forever. Lost. He relished the very intimate fragrance her pussy had left there for his enjoyment. He even tasted at her dried up pussy secretions.

+ Charlotte

The second prized piece Jimmy acquired was the Burgundy red bikini bottoms of Charlotte. This particular hot blonde bombshell lived in the next door sorority house. The coeds there loved chilling in their garden, sunbathing topless whenever laying on their bellies. Spying from the little roof terrace on the third floor Jimmy knew exactly which chick owned which swimsuit.

In the middle of the night he tiptoed upstairs to the terrace with a hook he had made from a big paperclip attached to a long rope. With his makeshift tool he angled for the garments that were left on the clothes line at the next-door kitchen door. He even dared to use a torch light to see which bikini he desired most. But being on the third floor it was still a matter of chance what item he could catch with his hook.

When the hook finally got hold of the first item, his heart raced in his throat. Slowly he pulled the rope in but it got stuck. With a throng pull he managed to get the item loose from the clothes pin. Unfortunately his loot was the bikini top. It was not of interest to Jimmy, for Charlotte was a big busty girl with a DD-cup. Jimmy was more an Ass 'n Crotch man. In the tit department he loved girls with a more smallish built.

Better to take both items Jimmy thought, for it would be better not to leave half a bikini on the line. Forgetting one item was not very logic, but a complete bikini might be considered misplaced somewhere. The second attempt was more successful. His effort provided Jimmy with a prized bikini bottom he found out he just loved to wear as a brief. Even though Charlotte being a solid girl the size of the pants was on the tight side, leaving his cock and balls nicely snugged inside. The stretchable fabric made for a perfect friction when he pulled his foreskin back and left his sensitive acorn bare inside the garment. Rubbing his crotch had never been that satisfying.

+ Mandy

To the other side of his students house lived a family with pretty young daughter Mandy. One summer night Jimmy dared to sneak over the stone garden wall, which was only some 6 feet high. Mandy's swimsuit, a multi-colored one-piece with a cord around the neck, had been left on the clothes line in the back of the garden. Snatching the item away and leaping back over the wall and inside again took only a matter of seconds. Jimmy lay down on his bed dressed only in the tight swimsuit, pulled up all the way to his nipples. Having his balls and rod in close contact with the exact fabric his sweet neighbor girl had her intimates wrapped up in all afternoon made him hard as a rock. Rubbing ever so slowly he enjoyed an exceptionally fierce orgasm, soiling the suit. After handwashing the garment, he hung it to dry under his bed.

After moving to his next house Jimmy found the keys to the bedrooms in this house being of a simple standard kind. Whenever he passed an open door he made note of the number on the lock visible at the side face of the door. He purchased his own set of keys at a hardware store. Living in a mixed dormitory, whenever a coed was away during the night he would set his alarm and sneak to her room before everybody else woke up, enter it with his own key, and roam through her undies. His collection of knickers gradually grew and grew.

+ Pascale

Over the next years Jimmy obtained a nice collection of intimate ladies underwear. A special prized item were the knickers of his fellow law-student Pascale. One night he had dinner with his friend Helen. Arriving at her bedsit out of the adjacent room came Pascale. Until that moment Jimmy had not realized Pascale lived in that same house. After putting up some of her laundry on a drying rack on her door in the hallway she mentioned something like going to study in the library and left. Jimmy noticed a pretty small item on the rack right away.

His curious mind could not let go of the treasure. He excused himself halfway the meal and stepped into the corridor. In a split second he grabbed the pale blue knickers and disappeared into the bathroom. He put the still damp undies on underneath his own briefs. The panties had to be a favorite of Pascale, for it was pretty worn out and it even showed holes in the crotch area. She must have masturbated a lot wearing this exact item, rubbing her pussy and clit through the gusset of the knickers.

Jimmy stowed his treasures away inside a strongbox under his bed. In a little red notebook he kept track of the original owners of each garment, with little drawings of the model and the colors making for easy identification. Most items are accompanied with comments of the circumstances of the acquisition.

+ Helen

During his freshman's year at Uni Jimmy had a dinner date one day with Helen at his own place. Helen was a fellow member of his mixed students social club. At the appointed time she didn't show up. It was almost an hour late that she arrived at Jimmy's house, swaggering a bit on her feet, clearly on the way to get quiet drunk. In hind sight Jimmy probably had best escorted her to her own house. But Jimmy, although a gentleman in his own way, was by no way experienced.

Helen was so kind to show up although she was actually past the point where this was still appropriate, having been to a cocktail party of her sorority. She took the trouble to eat the food Jimmy had prepared for her. It didn't help that this was a casserole based on beans. Before dinner was over Helen stumbled to the toilet to throw up. She was already too far gone to be able to go to her own place. Jimmy´s chivalry went so far that he supported Helen to his own bed and helped her to lay down. He undid the zipper of her dress, so her clothes would not be uncomfortable, and draped a blanket over her. He himself laid down on an air mattress on the floor of his room.

In the middle of the night Jimmy woke up, although he had not slept much, mind you. He noticed Helen was sound asleep completely knocked out. He got up and, fetching his camera, he carefully pulled aside the blanket and slowly inched her dress away. It was obvious Helen would not wake up in a long time, so he rearranged her legs to have an unhindered view of her silken white knickers. He amused himself watching the bulging crotch unhindered, and made some pics for later enjoyment. No cameltoe at all, she clearly owned a nice old-fashioned bush of pubic hair.

Very slowly Jimmy pulled down Helen's panties to admire her pussy in all its glory, and sniffing at her treasure with his nose close to her crotch. Jimmy fondled the blonde curling pubes, fetched a pair of scissors and secured a nice lock. He took some more pictures. No way he could take Helen's knickers though. But owning a lock of her intimate hair, and close-up pics of her cunt was probably even better.

Jimmy dared to go even further in taking liberties. He touched Helen's pussy lips. He moisturized his index finger in his mouth, and traced the outlines of her innermost sanctuary. Slowly he rubbed her slit, and found Helen getting a little bit wet. To make it even more daring and only a wafer-thin space away from plain rape, he took out his cock, masturbated until a big dollop of cum appeared at the tip and put it on his finger. With his left hand he spread Helen's pubes and outer labia and he inserted his spermed right index finger inside her vagina. Slowly but deliberately he pushed his probing finger deeper and deeper until the knuckles of his hand touched the pubes. His sperm made for a smooth lubed entrance leaving his seed all the way down on the walls of her fuck tube, without having ever penetrated her twat with his dick.

After covering Helen's pussy again with the knickers, and putting her legs back in more or less the original position he left her sleeping under the blanket. The next morning Helen made a hasty departure, embarrassed of her behavior the other night, unaware of Jimmy's doings that night. No pregnancy was conceived. But the knowledge of having been utterly intimate with her, leaving his seed deep inside, and owning a lock of her pubes and those intimate pictures as a memento was a thrill all by itself.

---

Case #2 -- Lindy

Lindy studied Japanese language and culture at the Uni, although she had no connection with the country, like a Japanese parent or having lived there herself. Jimmy had had a relationship with her for only a brief period of time. They split up, mainly because of the age difference, Jimmy being nearly ten years older. He felt somewhat left out when they were with her friends, not able to connect on their level. They still saw each other, but not on a regular basis and only as friends. Jimmy would have loved to have her as a friend with benefits, but that was not to be. Except for that one time.

She was of small built, only 5ft2, with small A-cup tits. And she loved anal. Luckily Jimmy wasn't built too big, for she was really tight in the back department. Although he didn't oppose to it he was not too fond of anal either. Because of the mess the first time they did anal without taking appropriate measures, as taking an enema, he only agreed to stick it in her shitter again if protected with a condom.

They both loved a young upcoming female comedian and Lindy agreed to go with Jimmy to her next show. Jimmy arranged two seats at the end of the back row in a side box of the theatre. In the dark he would have the privacy he needed to get frisky with her. And wanton he was. Sitting very close to his former girlfriend, smelling the once familiar fragrance of her perfume and her body, he became more and more excited.

12