In Hot Pursuit of a Very Hot MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did, using only her tongue. Some of the dressing had dripped onto my balls and she had a field day licking them clean.

It was all payback.

Finally, in horny frustration, I pulled her off me, took her by the hand to the bedroom, lifted her up on the bed, slapped her on that amazing ass of hers, and told her "Get on your back and spread your legs for me," then climbed up on top of her.

She was sopping wet and I entered her in a single thrust. Catherine gasped and I took control, pounding her mercilessly.

She matched me thrust by thrust, egging me on, telling me "I can make you cum first" challenging me to prove her wrong.

I turned her over, slapped ass again and took her doggy style, pounding away.

I stuck a finger in her ass again and she groaned in approval.

"You're going to get something a lot bigger and harder in your ass if you ever tease me again like that again" I told her in mock anger.

She moaned, knowing I meant it.

After a few minutes I rolled her over on her back again and the pounding continued.

We were both worked up so with her legs around my neck I brought her to a powerful orgasm. She screamed again and I unloaded deep.

She teased me saying "Is this my punishment for getting you hard?"

I kissed her and said "I'm a man on a mission."

"What mission is that?" she laughed.

"To satisfy you in every possible way every day and to cum in your pussy, your mouth and your virgin ass as often as I can."

She kissed me deeply and said, "Now that's a mission I could support on a daily basis."

Then she laughed and said "I can't get let you get behind me taking my ass just yet. What is your fascination with my ass anyway?"

I kissed Catherine and said to her, "It's forbidden fruit. I want all of you. You have a great ass and I know you'll like it once you get into it."

We laid there naked, just holding one another.

Silence.

I was holding someone I knew was the one.

Yes, I was a total dirt bag for fucking Cynthia, Dana and Julie since I last saw Catherine.

I admit it.

Little did I know that there was even more opportunity around the corner.

But Catherine was holding someone she knew was the one.

I had her turn over and I gave her a nice massage using the lotion in the room.

I played with her ass a bit, and she kept laughing saying "You have a one track mind Mr. Colton."

After I finished, she rolled over and got off the bed.

Catherine went out to the living room and brought back a small gift.

She said, "I bought this for us once I knew you were coming. Since we're going to be spending time together let's do some fun learning too. Open this, please."

It was a softback book, The Kama Sutra Illustrated.

We got back at midnight to Tom and Isabella's house after having tried the first three positions.

I also spent some time trimming her golden thatch.

My goal was to trim it down to nothing, gradually. If I didn't get to outright shave it clean.

My barber assignment, which I drug out to maximize my teasing, followed with some combined licking of her clit and fingering of her g spot until she had a nice orgasm, with Catherine pulling on her nipples and wrapping her thighs around my ears. I also got another finger into her ass, which she accepted with a smile and a laugh.

++++

So we set out on Sunday on our road trip starting just down the road to Quebec, on to Montreal, then to Ottawa. I rented a large SUV and asked Tom do the driving.

Tom was behind the wheel, Isabella rode shotgun, Catherine sat behind her dad, me behind Isabella, and the girls in the back.

For the sake of propriety I got us four rooms each night we were on the road. One for the girls, one for Tom and Isabella, a room for Catherine and another room for me.

Sunday night Catherine came to see me and she was in tears. Her ex was cancelling on visiting his family in Quebec and that meant the girls might not get to see his family. Or spend time with him.

And, that would mean that we wouldn't be able to get away by ourselves.

I said to Catherine "I need to get back to California for a 2pm meeting on Tuesday in LA but I would be willing to meet with him on Wednesday afternoon if that might help."

She asked me "You would do that?"

I replied to her "I would love to see what I can do to fix this for everyone."

She kissed me and said "I love you."

I said "I love you too."

We all agreed that we would have three rules on this trip. First, have fun and laugh. Second, no fighting, crying or pouting. Third, don't keep others waiting.

Catherine said to me her goal was to use the paperback so much we couldn't read it anymore.

On Monday, our first day on the road, Tom texted me and said he and Isabella were under the weather and they'd catch up with us at lunch. I replied get well soon, we'll take it from here.

I asked Catherine if everything was okay with her dad and mom.

She looked at me slyly and said "I gave my mom a copy of the paperback we are using and she got a Viagra prescription before we left."

When Tom and Isabella showed up they were all smiles. Having sex does that.

After that I pulled Isabella aside and said to her "Whenever you and Tom needed alone time, just let us know, we will work around your schedule".

Isabella smiled at me and kissed me on the mouth, which still sort of shocked me.

At one of the museums we visited on Monday, I had the girls by myself and they told me it was okay to hold their Mom's hand because they knew she liked me.

I told Catherine about it and she was all for it. So, we held hands after that and Tom and Isabella started to do it too.

We had a nice dinner along the river that night.

We continued our conversations about important things like movies, Hollywood and the latest singer who was doing stupid things.

After dinner Catherine made sure the girls were settled in before she went to her room.

Then, about 10pm, she dropped by my room for some conversation.

The paperback was very helpful. And worth talking about when we weren't looking at it.

I volunteered to trim her pussy and she was always interested in keeping my pubes in line too.

When she left my room Monday night she wasn't crying, she was smiling the smile of the sexually satisfied woman.

I was happy too, having just emptied my balls into her tight, wet, hot pussy.

I was off to LA in the morning.

"I spent four lonely days in the brown LA haze and I just want you back by my side..." crooned Jimmy Buffett many years ago. I wondered if I would be singing it too in a few days.

12