In Just Five Years Pt. 01

Story Info
What happened after I met JP.
3k words
3.8
15.6k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YvBBC
YvBBC
4 Followers

I can't believe what happened to my life in the past 5 years!

I'm 28 now, it's the year 2016. I'm a German girl (so please excuse my English), 166cm, 51kg, 86-60-81, 32DD, dress-size 36, shoe-size 37.

I have red hair and green-blue eyes, but not the typical skin of redheads with freckles and so. Instead I have a pretty light brown flawless skin.

So, here is my story!

I just turned 22 and got turned down by a model agency for the job, because I was a bit short, 2cm to be exact.

2cm, I was so mad!! So, I decided to leave that fucked up Paris, driving south towards the French Riviera.

I made a stop in the French town of Arles, don't know why, but it was an old and interesting place.

So, I strolled around town and ended up in a street café, sipping some whine.

That's when a very good looking, expensive dressed, gentlemen asked if I'd share the table!?

Well, why not, some quality company might get me off my anger.

It may sound like a stupid pick-up-line, but what's a pretty young lady like you doing here all by herself??

I can't be that pretty, I snapped!

Oh, I apologize, did I say anything wrong?! My name is Jean-Paul, may I buy you a drink to get you in a better mood?

While saying that, the man got up, bowed, kissed my hand...

A pretty lady should never be so mad, there should be men taking care of all her needs!

Is that so? I couldn't help but smile! I checked Jean-Paul out: about 35-40, dark hair, muscular body, 190cm, sun tan, expensive watch and ring, very attractive...

If you like what you see, how about that drink?!

Yes, I'd like to, my name is Yvonne.

We ended up, having 3 drinks and a nice and long conversation.

Jean-Paul took me in a fancy restaurant for dinner and all of a sudden asked me:

Yvonne, what are your plans for the next 2 days? Would you like to join me, I guess I have an interesting proposal for you!

We will go to Nice, spend some time on my boat, having a good time and I'll explain everything to you.

I have my car with me. (We'll get that later)

What do you want from me? (I'll explain and show you)

??????? (Don't worry, you'll be safe, no strings attached) I've been looking for that special woman for quite some time now, and I believe you are just perfect!

I have to admit I got very curious and I did like that man, he had a mysterious aura and I needed to find out what this was all about!

So, I ended up in his expensive sports car, heading to Nice.

The next few days I found out, Jean-Paul was very rich, a gentlemen from heart, a very good and experienced lover with a pretty big penis!

We've had sex all day, everywhere, any time.

Jean-Paul never got tired taking me shopping. His only condition was, he was the one to decide what to buy, what would look best on me.

So he bought me a lot of new shoes, mostly high-heels and boots. Skirts, shorts, pants, nylons, leggings, leathers...

Are you happy with your breasts? He asked me out of the blue.

Well, to be honest, I thought a lot about getting them enlarged to 32DD.

He looked at me, wow, on your small frame...yes I think that would be an improvement!

Hey, do you know, that we have the best plastic surgeons here on the Cote DÁzur?!

How about I make an appointment for tomorrow?

2 Minutes later, he had made that appointment...Yvonne, we need to talk...let's take a walk at the beach...it's time to fill you in on any detail of my offer!!

The next 2 hours I spend listening to Jean-Paul, getting more and more aroused and dizzy!

Here is about what he said:

You are an extremely beautiful, yet perfect woman! You are very hot, sensual and very sexual! (Yes, believe me, I see that!)

I, as you know are very rich, I can offer you the lifestyle a woman of your beauty deserves.

No, I don't want to marry you, I don't want you to be my wife. I believe a beautiful woman like you shouldn't belong to one guy. You should live out all your fantasies and more, enjoy every second of your life and just do and take what you want and can get!

All I'm asking for is, that you let me be a part of this. I'll finance all, you'll make a pretty fortune down the road, which you can keep.

I'll always respect you, don't matter what!

Yes, you'll be it all, girlfriend, whore, slut, beauty queen, expensive model, a porn star, a schoolgirl, a slave, a queen, a mistress, a nympho, a fuck toy, a real bitch, a sex demon, everyone's dream, A ADORABLE WOMAN, THE SEXIEST CREATURE ON EARTH!

Jean-Paul explained every detail to me, I didn't say a word for about 3 hours...

I have business in the Arabic World and the USA, as well as Africa: We'll travel a lot. You will be the attraction of a lot of parties and other events! A totally new world will open up, a world in luxury and ecstasy, a world of lust and sexual abyss.

I'll always guarantee for your safety and health, no matter what!

You'll be my goddess...no everyone's goddess...all men on earth will lust after you!! Yes ALL men!!

You will spend a lot of time in beauty spa's, beauty parlors, shopping, gyms, with personal trainers...

We will makes sure, you'll be the perfect creature at any moment, in any way!!

All the fine clothes, jewelry, etc., you can keep.

I want you to become the worlds most satisfied woman, the worlds most desired woman, a perfect creature, a sex devil!!

Don't say a word right now, let's go home and sleep, we have an appointment for your first beauty enhancement tomorrow at 10am.

We've had a Champagne breakfast overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the Plastic Surgeon was one of the best in the world. With an amazing video technology I could see, how the new boobs would look. Everybody agreed on some nice big 34D's. Yvonne, since you are related to Jean-Paul, we could fit you in for tomorrow morning, meaning, you should stay here from now on, for a bunch of check-ups, if you'd like...

About 24hrs later I was a bit heavier in front, Jean-Paul sitting at my bed, petting my head, holding a big bouquet of roses! My first step into a world of desire and luxury.

I've had to stay 2 days in the clinic. Jean-Paul picked me up in a big comfortable limousine. How are you my heart? Do you feel like shopping? Does a hot girl ever turn down an opportunity to shop?

Yes, all that pampering made me feel hot, did I already began to turn in that creature Jean-Paul was describing to me???

Well, we did shop a lot...Jean-Paul said; now we can buy the tops and dresses and lingerie since we do know the size!

All stuff we bought was extremely sexy but elegant, low cut, semi see thru, dresses with slits, cut outs, net, low cut backs, showing lots of skin, lots of leather items, skintight, stretchy. Very sexy lingerie and nylons of all kind and style.

All items revealing more than hiding, but never vulgar, but extraordinary hot and sexy! A bunch of the stuff I couldn't imagine when or how to wear, without being arrested or raped on the spot!!

I was overwhelmed from the quantity of items...Jean-Paul just laughed: you'll be amazed how much items I already bought while you've been in the clinic. You'll move in the top level of the building, having your own place to do as you want, all my cars you can use as you please!

Yes, remember I told you, I don't own you, you'll be everyone's goddess, everyone's dream!!

After all, you'll be in control, if you say no, it's no, if you want anything, you'll get it!!

You will find credit cards, cash and checks in your desk. You have your own bank-accounts, you'll earn a bunch of money, but you will not have to spend a dime as long as our agreement is in place!

How about to make your first €20.000?!

How, now the surgeon mentioned, he'd like to be the first to fuck your tits, he'd wave the surgeon fee, which I`d pay in your account instead!

I was shocked and wet!

So, how is your decision? Don't think too long about it! The guy is very good looking and attractive, most girls would jump right on him for €20.000!

I just nodded.

Great, I let him know your decision!

Next evening, Jean-Paul dropped me off at a fine Restaurant, wearing 7inch peep toe pumps, black short skirt, see thru thong, a low cut golden top with a fabric that did look like liquid gold, showing my amazing new boobs and hard nipples! I did spend about 2 hrs at a beauty parlor, having my nails done longer and all my nails and lips painted in bright red. Shady eyes, wild hairs and jewelry completed the look.

The surgeon seemed to be more than pleased, obviously savor all the attention I got, walking to his table!! Yes, I did feel like a whore, but like a very expensive whore and that made me kind of proud.

Breathtaking...was all he said.

The skirt rode high up my legs, showing the top of my stockings, my tits tried to get out of the top, my bright red toe nails peeking, my red lips waiting to get kissed or better wrapped around a hard cock...wait, what was I thinking here...yes, I felt hot, ready to get fucked hard and wild, I sucked in all the attention and envy I could feel.

The doc, led me like a prey through the restaurant and lobby to the elevators. I did see, that all the men would have loved to be in his shoes, but he just smirked like: no, this is my whore for tonight.

And like a whore I did feel, but I liked it a lot, I was for sure the hottest woman in the building.

In his room, the doc had me get on my knees and take his already hard dick between my red lips. I sucked on it like there would be no tomorrow!! STOP!! Yvonne, please take your top off! As soon as I was topless, he had his dick between my tits, fucking them while I sucked the tip!

He didn't last long, shooting his load all over his masterpieces!!

I rubbed my cunt furiously in need of my own orgasm, which came over me wave after wave...

I called Jean-Paul to pick me up at the Bar, left my panties as a souvenir for the doc and left.

Jean-Paul helped me off the bar stool making sure a few guys had a glimpse of my bare, swollen and so ready, pussy.

How do you feel gorgeous?? Amazing! Let's go home and fuck!

So, did you enjoy yourself? Did you feel the power! YES!

Fine, I do have a lot of ideas for the future.

On the drive home, I sucked his cock, the moment we arrived in his loft, I dropped to the floor, my skirt rode up my ass, showing my wanting naked cunt...FUCK ME...FUCK THAT WHORE NOW!!

That night I wore him out, I couldn't get enough, I don't remember how often I came...

The next morning I found a smiling Jean-Paul in the kitchen making breakfast...

Morning my sexy devil! How are you?!

The whole day we spend going through my apartment, checking out all the sex toys Jean-Paul had bought. The big walk-in closet was full of drawers and full of surprises and for me unknown items!

Drawers full of piercing-jewelry, even so I didn't have any piercings anywhere, except my ears.

A set of anal-plugs with any colors of diamond shaped ends. Jewelry to clue on tits around the nipples and any other place. Drawers full of stuff I never seen before. Jean-Paul just said: I'll show you when the time has come for it.

Drawers full of any kind of jewelry a girl can wish for!!

A drawer with bracelets and anklets and toe rings caught my special attention, because a bunch of them had letters and symbols on them I didn't know the meaning for!

When time has come...Jean-Paul just said.

Yvonne, from now on your new destiny kicks in. You do have a unlimited membership in the "Beauty-Spa and Parlor" here in the building. You'll spend an exceptional amount of time there.

We will have all body hair laser treated and removed. You will keep your body fit and toned, you'll get any personal trainer and treatment you want.

They will take care of your nails, make up, hairs, skin...whatever any way you want it or is necessary for any occasion!

From now on, you will dressed as sexy, as hot, as revealing, as elegant, as stylish...as possible!

Whatever it is, whatever you will do, wherever you go, doesn't matter what it is...you will be as perfect as possible, there will be no woman on earth that will be prettier or more perfect than you!

Everything you need for that appearance is here or will be provided!

If you have the slightest doubt or feeling not to be that way, you will let me know and we fix that immediately!

We went through all the stuff making a list of what's missing...

Even so Jean-Paul must have spent more than a fortune...

We had to buy a bunch of swim-suits and bikini, all of them tiny, strings and micro small... about 20 wigs, all length color and style...and Jean-Paul bought some technical equipment, like spy cameras, mics, a dozen cell phones, etc...

The next day Jean-Paul took me to the Spa, giving them the necessary instruction:

Yvonne here is you most important customer from now on! No expenses will be too high. She'll always come first! Her wishes are your command. You'll take care of all her needs. Inform her about new styles or procedures. Every day she'll get her hair, nails, make up done. Her body hair removed and her ass cleaned. If she needs a special appearance of any kind, you will do a perfect job to her and/or get the specialist for it! You will only use the finest material on her! If there is anything you might need, just let me know!

Yvonne, please come with me, we need to talk about a lot of stuff!

OK, Babe, I will ask you a lot of questions now, I need to know a lot more about you to set up your new life and make the right arrangements! Just be honest in your answers and wishes and dreams!

Did you ever had anal sex? Yes. Did you like it? Well, sometimes. Did you ever had an anal orgasm? No.

Have you been with 2 guys, or more the same time? 2 Sandwich? No.

A black man? No. Would you? Why not?!

Ever done it in front of a camera? No. Modeling? Yes. Nude? Yes.

What do you think about a gangbang? What do you think about: doing it in public, on stage, fucking a stranger, fuck for money, fuck any kind of people, sex with women, sex with she males, porn, bdsm, rubber, latex, stripping, pole dance? Any taboos? Anything of this or other stuff you don't like or wouldn't consider???

I don't want NS or KV, but other than that no objections in the moment!

Great! I will have to order some more stuff now and we will start with the new Yvonne in the morning!

The next morning I found a message from Paul:

Sexy, you have an appointment in the Spa at 10, they have their instructions, so enjoy yourself and relax.

We'll go to a boat-party in the afternoon, so dress accordingly and pick a nice bikini.

I pick you up at 6pm!

I found a bikini in turquoise color, matching my eyes. The bikini (if you can call that one a bikini), was made of some shiny material in teardrop style, 3 small piece of fabric, just about 2cm wide, barely covering my nipples and clit, small clear plastic strings holding them in place, leaving my ass uncovered. Clear sinful 6inch heels and a blue wrap around dress completed the outfit. I only choose some toe and finger rings with that.

The girls in the spa did a very good job with my hair and makeup and the matching nail polish and lip gloss, the anal-shower they gave me was a bit weird and unusual, but I got used to it.

The dress itself was high-necked in front, quite long about 20 cm above the knee, been wrapped around it did open up a lot on the left side any time I moved or sat. The back was very low cut, 4-5cm of my ass crack did show, since the bikini straps where clear it looked like I've been naked underneath the dress.

Jean-Paul was waiting at his Porsche and didn't seem too impressed with my appearance... so I swirled around giving him the money shot!

He laughed...look at my little bitch, surprising me at first opportunity! Jump in, you sure will be the main attraction of the evening!

One important point my sexy little dream: as long as we are in touch, I will always guarantee your safety, there will be never any harm done to you, doesn't matter what we do or where we do it! If there will be a sex-partner I'll have him/her/them health-checked or will provide other protection.

At any location or activity I'll keep you 100% safe! Understood?! Great! Let's go and let the fun begin!

YvBBC
YvBBC
4 Followers