In Just Five Years Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
969 words
4.16
8.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YvBBC
YvBBC
4 Followers

It was a short drive to the harbor, a big Yacht was waiting for all the party-guests. WOW, I said, never seen one like that. It belongs to an old friend of mine, we run some business together in South-America.

There was a line of people trying to get aboard, but some guy jumped to our car, opened my door, took the car-keys and lead us right on the ship.

A good looking dark haired man about JP's age welcomed us. He kissed me on my cheeks, welcome honey, Jean-Paul didn't describe all of your beauty...amazing. JP pushed me in front of them...ooh my god...I heard Raoul and JP whisper...

JP: Isn't she the one?!

Raoul: Definitely, she's perfect

JP: and I just ran into her in Arles, I couldn't believe my eyes

Raoul: you lucky bastard

JP: I knew it from the moment I saw her, the way she walked the streets in her heels

Raoul: she has wonderful legs

JP: wait till you see her tight little butt and her marvelous tits, Frank has outdone himself with them, you should have seen his face the moment he unwrapped them, he had an instant boner.

Raoul: I guess I would have to

JP: can you believe he waived his fee of €20.000 just to fuck her boobs!?

Raoul: no way, that stingy bastard???

JP: she said he didn't last but 10 minutes

Raoul: so, she made 20000 in 10 minutes?...

I was proud as hell, overhearing them and walked especially sexy, to give them the best show.

It was one of those typical boat parties, the guys sipping drinks talking business, the girls splashing in the pool and Jacuzzi.

The girls were already topless, or buck naked, having fun in the water...

I walked in front of JP and Raoul, stripped slowly out of my dress and draped myself on a sun lounger

All the men hold their breath...then I heard some of them whisper with JP...

The next 1-2 hours I had company of a few men, bringing me drinks and fighting about oiling me in with sun lotion...the women gave me the looks...I was the only woman still dressed and in high heels, but had the attention of every male on board.

At sunset the floodlights on the Jacuzzi went on, the signal for me to slowly get up, walk over and dive in still in heels and micro bikini.

I've heard applause and the words: seems like it's time for some fun now.

Some men stripped and joined me and the other girls. It didn't take long and I saw girls sucking dicks and getting fucked all over the deck. But I played hard to get! JP said, you can have some fun to, just do what you like.

I like to wait for the one, who'll have me tonight, I'll do whatever he wants, follow all his command!

Who is that lucky man? Me? No, I'm sorry... Ooooooooooh.

So, who is it? He needs to find out himself, he needs to feel it and take the first step! He will not be rejected if he approaches me, all others will. All I can say, he has a raging boner right now and his penis looks incredibly good and tasty to me!

JP: just laughed out loud, you heard her guys that could be each of us, so let's find out!!

A lot of good looking men, more than willing to fuck me kept me busy the next hour, but the chosen one didn't find the courage. JP got a blowjob by a pretty blonde next to me and asked; Baby what's going on, every man proposed to you, besides me!!

I smiled and said; no, JP one's missing, get him in here I need a hard cock in my aroused pussy!

He got that knowing look, ah you little hot bitch, I knew you always want to be the center of the universe, you won't let none other than the most powerful take you!!

Right...I smiled!! I moved back a bit, spreading my legs, moved that small sting of fabric aside and played with my clit...

Please Raoul, shove that wonderful big hard cock of yours in my willing and waiting cunt I screamed!!

So, there I was in that Jacuzzi, my high heels sticking out of the water, my new boobs on display, getting plowed very hard.

After a while, most of the party guest watched the show. I could feel Raoul getting close, so I asked him to stop because I want to suck him, but he couldn't stop anymore, he was already pumping his seed in me.

The least I could do was to suck him dry and clean his dick. While doing so I showed my ass to JP...please fuck me...please fuck my ass JP!!

I didn't have to wait long, to feel him shoving his big prick in.

I always enjoy the feeling of a cock being shoved in my ass, the moment it's all the way in I usually come very hard. It wasn't any different this time.

All my moaning must have felt good on Raoul's dick, it didn't get any smaller, he was ready again.

I whispered JP in the ear...please I want you guys to DP me.

I pushed Raoul on the edge of the Jacuzzi, while JP lifted me on his dick out of the water and placed me right on Raoul's pole! I screamed in ecstasy getting my first DP!!

I came 3 times with those 2 cocks in me, while they changed holes a few times until they exploded together, flooding my pussy and ass.

There was no man on the boat not wanting to fuck me, JP was proud as hell, but I refused to play the fuck toy for everyone.

YvBBC
YvBBC
4 Followers