In Katie's Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she leaned over my body to rummage through the drawer. This time, with her breasts half-exposed, I had to stare. When Sarah caught me at it, she just smiled again.

She showed me the two objects in her hand: a fat white cylindrical candle, and a little Zippo lighter. With ease, she flicked open the lighter, struck the wheel with her thumb to light the flame, and touched the flame to the candle's wick. Then she set the lighter down on the bedside table and gingerly set the candle down on my chest, holding it steady with one hand.

There was a little indentation at the top of the candle. Slowly but surely, it began to fill with hot molten wax.

Sarah let it burn for a good five minutes, seemingly entranced by the flickering flame.

When she was satisfied, she grasped the candle in her right hand and raised it high.

"Don't worry about staying still this time, David. I think I like watching you squirm," she said.

Again I kicked my feet and reached wide with my arms, desperately struggling with my chains. Again, I thrashed my head from side to side, desperate to look at anything other than the candle.

"And don't bother feeling guilty either," Sarah said, as she watched me struggle. "This bit isn't a punishment. I've just always wanted to do this to a man..."

Again, I found myself trying to cry out "No!" around the suffocating foam rubber of the ball gag as Sarah slowly tipped the candle downward.

"Ungh... Ungh... Ungh..."

On instinct, I tried to crawl away from her, and shrank back against the headboard of the bed. But it turned out that Sarah was planning on that: as I tried to move away from her, she grabbed the silver chain connecting the nipple clamps, and pulled it hard towards her. Like some twisted game of tug-of-war, we pulled hard in opposite directions. And as Sarah turned the candle upside-down, the molten wax hit my skin just as the clamps began to stretch my nipples.

"Ungh... Ungh... Ungh... Unnnnnnnngh!"

My pleas for mercy hit an awful crescendo as Sarah doused my skin with hot wax, which congealed into gooey white splatters in seconds. First, she dripped it in a zigzag pattern across my chest. Then, moving downward, she twirled the candle around and let the wax fall in a spiral pattern around my belly button.

With the pain of the burning wax combined with the pain of my stretched nipples, I gave up all hope of holding back my screams. I felt my cry of pain climbing in pitch until it became an awful shrill howl of agony. And as my screams grew, so did Sarah's giddy laughter.

The burning pain died down as the wax began to cool and harden. As it did, Sarah finally dropped the chain, satisfied with the torture that she had given me. As I looked up at her soft face, I saw her eyes widening with amazement.

"Holy hell..." she said. "I can't remember the last time I made a man scream like that in bed. Hell, I think you might just like this better than sex."

Again, she leaned in close over my face. But instead of reaching for the drawer, she deliberately thrust her breasts in my face, teasingly brushing her erect nipples across my lips, my nose, and my cheeks.

Then she moved her lips to my ear, gave me a sly kiss that made goosebumps rise on my neck, and whispered softly.

"I'm gonna play with your cock, alright?" she told me. "Try to hold back. If you cum, I'll just keep stroking your dick. And then I'll make you lick it up."

This time, I didn't bother to beg for mercy.

I lay back and went limp, sighing gently as her fingers attacked me, stroking the length of my rigid, pulsing cock.

Again, my mind swam: I imagined myself on my knees, peeking up Sarah's frilled tutu as she loomed above me like some majestic marble statue—the epitome of feminine grace and power. I wanted to take her in my arms and feel the contours of her toned, powerful legs. I wanted to feel sweat drip down her firm, dimpled bottom as she stripped off her panties and rode my cock.

No... No... Don't do this... Think of Katie... You have to think of Katie!

Then, all at once, my fantasies were shattered by the sound of the front door swinging open.

For the first time that day, Sarah's smug smile vanished.

She let go of my cock. Eyes wide, she looked towards the door, her lips silently forming the word "No".

"She can't be home..." Sarah whispered. "Not now..."

For the second time, I heard footsteps on the floorboards in the living room. But this time, I desperately hoped against hope that they wouldn't reach the door.

For the last hour, I'd wanted the chance to see Katie. But I couldn't let her see me like this. Not like this...

Sarah looked down at me. With a fierce expression in her eyes, she put her index finger to her lips and signaled me to stay quiet.

For a moment, the footsteps stopped, as if something had caught Katie's eye and made her stop in her tracks.

She must have noticed by now that the light was on in her room.

I felt Sarah's body trembling on top of me as she kept her eyes locked on the door. The footsteps sped up, drawing nearer with every second...

"Hey, Birthday Girl!" I heard Katie's voice call out. "You home?"

The door opened, and Katie stood in the doorway.

In the space of a half-second, her expression went from shocked to furious.

"Let me guess..." Katie said. "This isn't what it looks like?"

12