In Katie's Room Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearily, I nodded.

"Y-yes..." I stammered.

"Good enough," Katie said. "Now... You've had plenty of time to get an eyeful of both of us by now. And if that fat cock of yours is anything to go by, I think you might like what you see. Since you can't do much of anything but look, I bet your imagination's been going crazy, huh?"

"I... I..."

"Hush, baby. Don't try to talk too much," Katie said. "Now... Me and Sarah have a little bet going. And we want you to settle it for us. I'm gonna ask you a little question. Answer it as honestly as you can."

She turned to Sarah, raised her hand, and spun her index finger around in a circle, motioning for her to turn around.

Sarah sighed.

"This is so cheesy!" Sarah complained.

"I know it is, babe," Katie said. "But trust me, it's gonna drive him crazy. Just watch."

Sarah sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes, but she obeyed. She put her hands on her hips and spun around to face the wall, giving another flawless ballerina twirl.

Again, I felt my eyes drawn helplessly to her pert little bottom, covered by that distinctive pair of boy-shorts with the hot pink skulls and crossbones.

But then, to my surprise, Katie walked over to where Sarah stood. She similarly turned around to face the wall.

Their backsides were side-by-side, and positioned at the same level. It was already hard enough to avoid staring at one of them. Standing next to each other with their backs to me, I didn't stand a chance.

"Now... Just one simple question, baby," Katie said. "Tell me: Whose ass do you like better?"

I felt like I'd swallowed an ice cube. I knew that both girls liked to tease, but I never dreamed that they would put me on the spot like this.

Absurdly, I found myself wishing that the ball gag were still in my mouth. Now that I could speak again, I knew that saying the wrong word would just bring more suffering down on me.

"Uh... Uh..." I stammered.

I had to stall. This was a classic Catch 22, and I knew it. No matter which of them I chose, I knew that the other would just use my answer as an excuse to be cruel. But if I didn't choose at all, my disobedience would make them just as angry.

My hesitation made Katie chuckle.

"Now you understand, don't you?" she teased. "There's no wrong answer, but no right one either. You just have to decide which one of us you feel like pissing off. And don't even think about playing dumb and staying quiet."

I felt my eyeballs ping-ponging back and forth between the two nymphs that stood before me. Side-by-side, the stark contrast between their bodies was even more obvious.

On the left, there was Sarah's tight, firm "dancer's butt", toned and strengthened by regular squats and leg lifts at the barre. Her muscular legs, slender and rippling, seemed to go on forever. Sarah was a tiny thing, but there was undeniable strength in her lithe little body. If she had another opportunity to punish me, it could be a brutal experience.

But on the right, Katie was on another level. Stretched wide across the ample swell of that magnificent bottom, her black panties were a tiny triangle of black silk, standing out vividly against her pale flesh. Sarah's "cottage cheese" comment was a major exaggeration, but I could see what she meant: hours of sitting at a desk at the campaign office had undeniably left their mark on Katie's figure, but I would never dream of complaining. Her bottom was gloriously round, and large enough to pin a man to the bed.

"We're waiting..." Katie said.

I couldn't stay silent forever. I had to make up my mind.

They were both rare specimens of femininity: the cinnamon-haired dancer with the agile feet, and the curvaceous, dark-haired vixen with the agile mind. But I needed to choose one.

I had already angered Katie enough by letting Sarah trick me into bed. I wouldn't risk her anger again.

"Katie..." I breathed.

I left it at that, and waited for the anvil to fall.

Triumphant, Katie turned around to face me again, her smile wider than ever. Sarah turned around too, pouting resentfully.

"Sorry, honey," Katie said to her. "The guy's got good taste. Can you blame him?"

Sarah's eyes narrowed as she stared down at me.

"Now... It's a Friday night, and I've been on my feet since eight o'clock this morning. I need to rest. And if you're so damn fond of my behind, then I think I'll give you a closer look."

She drew closer and raised her leg to step onto the bed, then stood above me with on leg on either side of my body. With a wink, she turned around. I could do nothing but stare in awe at that panty-clad bottom that had so long commanded my gaze. With that, she bent her knees and moved to straddle me, planting her buttocks squarely on my chest.

I sighed in defeat, silently cursing myself. I strained to breathe as Katie's full weight pressed down my chest. I wanted to complain, but I was grateful to be able to breathe at all. If I was right about what Katie was planning next, I'd lose that privilege soon.

"Feeling vindictive, Sarah?" Katie asked her.

"Always, darling," Sarah said.

"Thought you might be," Katie said. "Feel free to work out some frustration on him. I'm gonna have a rest."

She propped herself up with both hands, and positioned her curvy backside just a foot above my face.

"No... No..." I moaned.

"Don't waste your breath, David," Katie advised. "If I were you, I'd be holding my breath right about now. Breathe when you can. Try not to pass out."

With nothing else to do, I gave up my protest, took a deep breath, and held it there. I kept my eyes riveted on Katie's butt until she lowered it onto my face.

Buried in the dark space between those meaty cheeks, I summoned every mental reserve that I had, desperate to stay calm and still. The soft flesh of Katie's bottom sank down over my nose and mouth, and I felt the silky lace of her panties pressing down hard against my lips. Normally, counting my breaths was my go-to trick when I needed to calm myself down. Since breathing was out of the question, I focused on my beating heart as it sped up, spurred on by fear and desperate arousal.

For at least a minute, Katie stayed still, barely moving a muscle as she let me suffer beneath her. Then she raised her backside to allow me a quick breath, and I heard her softly chuckle.

Katie eased herself back and positioned her butt above my neck, just barely within reach of my lips. She reached back to stroke my cheek, then pointed to her ass.

"Go on," she goaded. "Kiss that oversized ass. You know you want to."

I did my best. Though my neck felt weak, I raised my head up to plant a shy kiss on Katie's behind with trembling lips, and immediately heard her amused laughter.

"Now, girl," Katie said to Sarah. "Have your fun while you can. I don't know how much more he can take."

"Gladly," Sarah said with relish.

Nearby, I heard a fierce electric buzzing sound, clearly from some tiny machine. I tried to raise my head to look for the source of the noise, but Katie eased her butt back down unto my face before could see what it was.

This time, she playfully bounced her ass up and down on my face, chuckling contentedly as I fought to hold onto my last breath. The sound of buzzing grew nearer. I couldn't breathe and I couldn't see, but I could sure as hell hear.

Then, without warning, an unwelcome sensation nearly made me exhale the breath from my lungs.

A tiny, blunt-ended object lightly touched my scrotum, sending fierce vibrations through my aching balls. As soon as I felt it, I recognized the buzzing noise: it was a vibrator.

Sarah's giddy laughter joined with Katie's smug, confident chuckle as she ran the tapered end of the vibrator in circles around my testicles, and Katie bounced harder and faster atop my face.

On one end of the bed, Katie's perfectly round behind jiggled and quivered as she ground it into my nose. At the other end, my cock began to twitch more fiercely than ever, teased by the vibrator. It was a devilishly clever trick: the vibrator's movements were vigorous enough to tease my erect cock, but not nearly enough to bring me to orgasm. Sarah could keep it up for hours without giving me that sweet release that I hoped for.

When I felt light-headed, and certain that I'd pass out, Katie finally lifted her bottom and scooted forward to straddle my chest. Just as she did, Sarah moved the vibrator upward—to the shaft of my penis.

I felt a maddening tickling sensation deep within my cock, as if an orgasm were desperate to escape. With every muscle in my body yearned for release, I squirmed and struggled and pulled at my chains, but felt Katie's weight still holding me firmly down. Laughing cruelly, Sarah removed the vibrator from my penis, and the sensation died down.

I shut my eyes tight, feeling tears brimming at the corner of my eyes.

To my surprise, instead of smothering me again, Kate rotated her body around to look me in the face. She shook her head, as if amazed at how much punishment I could take.

"Hell of a night, David," she said. "Hell of a night..."

Sarah walked over from the foot of the bed and sprawled out in the wooden chair, relaxing as she looked me over.

Katie's expression softened.

"I've got my dark side. But I can show mercy too. This doesn't have to last all night. If you think you've had enough, you've had enough. Do you want me to stop?"

It took a moment for her words to sink in. Was Katie really offering to let me go, or was this just another sadistic trick? Either way, I wouldn't pass up a chance to get free, however small.

I nodded.

"P-please..." I stammered.

Katie looked pensive. She seemed to consider my request. But then that devilish grin returned.

"Think about what you're asking, baby. Think about everything we've done in this room. When I claim a man as completely as I've claimed you, there's only one way that this can end. There's only one thing that you have left to give me."

I was tired of begging for mercy, and tired of just lying back and hoping for the best. Those stinging tears welled up in my eyes again, blurring my vision. But still, Katie's expression stayed the same.

"This isn't gonna last forever. But it's not gonna end until I get what I want. You can give it, or I can take it by force. What's it gonna be?"

I didn't answer. Katie shrugged.

Still grinning, she eased herself off of my body and stretched out her legs. She pulled off her panties and dropped them on the bedsheets.

"Come on, David," she said. "I'm gonna fuck you now."

12