In-Laws Humiliated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the garage office I watched Karen struggle into the basque as to be fair, it was a little tight. The stockings next, followed by the high heels. She spent fifteen minutes admiring herself in our bedroom mirror. Over that she wore a black skirt that finished just above her knee with a long split up the side and a Spanish looking off-the-shoulder blouse that was elasticated and gathered at the top. The blouse was red and matched the basque straps that were on show. It all looked very sexy.

At seven thirty I got a text.

HE'S JUST LEFT, WITH THE DVD - SEE YOU SOON XX

I sat and waited and sure enough he was there pretty quickly. Karen wasn't suspecting a thing and she knew Mick well enough to simply let him straight into the house. All she said to him was that I wasn't in. He thought I was away and she thought I was at work. Only five or so minutes after Mick had arrived, Laura crept into the garage office and joined me at the desk. The sound quality was pretty good for these tiny units and the conversation soon went in the obvious direction.

"I need to take a quick look at a short film Karen, your house was the closest one so I thought I'd just use your DVD for a quick moment...you know work stuff and all that. Mind you, it's an interesting one, come and see it." He said walking towards the lounge.

"Oh that one's broken, we need to use the bedroom one Mick." Karen said, pointing up the stairs.

"Even better." Mick said, turning and heading towards the stairs but letting or kind of pushing Karen ahead of him. We could see she'd already become a little apprehensive, being pushed a little to watch a DVD in her bedroom... with her sister's husband but she went along with it. Mick immediately took control in the room and had the TV on and the DVD in the machine all ready to roll. The film started pretty lame but I had cut off most of the shit bits. The girl in the film is first seen walking into this rich guy's mansion and snooping around the rooms. After about thirty seconds Mick turned to look at Karen who was still trying to work out what the hell was happening here.

"This bring back any memories Karen?...I understand Mark doesn't know about this?" He stared and waited for her response.

"Sorry Mick, I haven't got a clue what you're on about or any idea what this film is all about. Will it take long? I need to finish getting ready; Mark's taking me to dinner."

"Oh is he, that's funny because I believe you'll find he's away on business tonight so don't get coy with me. So again, let's talk about this movie you're staring in here." He smiled

Karen, suspecting something was seriously wrong here got a little more nervous and tried to take control of the situation.

"Firstly Mick, that is not me in that film, granted it looks very much like me twenty years ago. Secondly, Mark is not away with work and will be here very shortly and Thirdly, I think you should leave my bedroom and go downstairs thank you very much and take film and any ideas in your head with you." At this point she followed Micks eyes to the screen where the Karen look-a-like had already removed most of her clothes and was now just standing there in her red basque, black stocking and stilettoes. Next the angry home owner is in the room and they're fighting over something. To be honest the film was a typical dated porn, complete rubbish and no or, little storey line to it but it had some pretty good sex scenes.

There was a sharp intake of breath as Karen realised what sort of film this was and what sort of film Mick believed she was staring in at a much younger age. She just turned to Mick and repeated.

"Mick, that is not me, do you understand Mick? That is not me."

He didn't believe her and why would he. It certainly looked like her and his own wife had accidently spilled the beans when she was pissed earlier in the week. They both turned to look at the scene once more. It had progressed quite quickly and already the girl was on her knees and had this guy's cock in her mouth. Mick just turned back to Karen raised his hands to each of her shoulders and in one quick blow he pulled down her top to expose her matching red basque.

"MICK NO!" Karen screamed. Laura next to me started to fidget on the chair as she watched this encounter unfold with me, clearly starting to get aroused as I was.

"Oh my God, you tart, Mark's away for the night and you were heading out dressed like this? Are you on the game slag?" Mick asked, whilst he casually pulled out his hard cock. Karen was in shock now trying desperately to sort the situation before it got out of hand. How had she managed to end up in front of her brother-in-law dressed like a slut, matching a very similar slut on the TV and in her own bedroom and... and Mick's cock was out too!

Seeing Micks cock threw her and she stood there stunned with her blouse pulled down, basque on show and standing very wearily on four inch heels. Well she wasn't standing for very much longer as Mick pushed her abruptly to her knees and forced his cock into her mouth. It rapidly got out-of-hand as Mick grabbed her hair each side and preceded to face-fuck her. She was gagging on his cock as her eyes welled up. Laura spoke quietly in my ear.

"Jesus, he's raping her Mark...that's so hot but I know him, he won't last long in that tiny mouth."

It was true, he wouldn't and soon enough she'd get some sense and bite him too. It was time for us to join the fun and see if Karen was ready for more.

"Quickly, we need to get up there. Bring your phone and get a photo as soon as you enter." With that we rushed into the house and up the stairs to the room. There was lots of noise, Karen trying to yell at Mick and Mick grunting like an animal. They certainly wouldn't have heard us.

"I'll go in first and you can follow pretending you're looking for us all ok?" I whispered.

"Get the photo as soon as possible and be prepared to threaten to send it to someone to break her." She looked at me and grinned; that little sexy dirty grin. I waited just a tiny bit longer until I heard Mick's beginning grunts of his orgasm. I knew when I entered the room Karen would see me but Mick's back would be facing me so they'd be no stopping him.

I casually walk straight through the door and then acted out my best shocked look at the scene before me. My wife with some guy's cock in her mouth and dressed like a hooker whilst watching a blue DVD film. That's a special look I had then and looking straight at me was my wife taking in this next turn of events. Here was her husband, arriving to pick her up for a special meal and yet here she was, a forced slut.

Mick carried on grunting as he started to empty a full load of spunk into Karen's mouth. Karen wasn't swallowing it, it was simply all in her mouth right now. Mick pulled his cock out for the last squirt and that one shot across her face.

"What the fucking hell is going on here!" I screamed out. Mick turned in a panic but I quickly gave him the ok thumbs up behind his back and out of sight of my new slut wife. Karen, not wanting to spit a load of spunk on our expensive carpet yet obviously keen to explain the situation to me before I came to the obvious conclusion.

"And what the fuck is this movie you're in? You fucking slut!" I yelled at her whilst pointing to the screen. By now the couple on the film were right into a fuck session with her on her knees over the bed and the rich guy ploughing his cock into her from behind. I looked away from the screen and back to Karen.

"WELL?" I shouted demanding an answer. Karen, realising there weren't many other options, swallowed down most of Micks load so she could at least speak.

"That's not me! He's forced me to do this!" She coughed, choked and yelled back but all with the last bits of spunk from her mouth dripping onto her new basque. Mick had kept his hands on her head so she still remained on her knees.

"Oh, you're all up here...WHAT THE FUCK?" Perfect timing, as Laura walked in. She immediately pulled out her phone and took a picture of her sister on her knees with her husband.

"That picture is for my lawyer!... Oh my God, you're in a porno movie too?" With that she took a picture if the screen but capturing a bit of Karen's messy face too. Funny, we all turned to look at the film on the TV briefly. By now the couple had moved onto the bed. He was on his back and she was straddling him about to ride his large cock.

"What were you two trying to do here, re-enact her old porn movie, well fucking fine by me, you wanna do that to my sister, then be my guest!" She directed to Mick.

"That's not me." Was all Karen could come out with again. She could clearly see how Laura and I had read this situation and it was going to be hard to convince us otherwise.

"Well you're falling behind a bit aren't you? You, get on the bed and you, start making him hard!" She ordered the pair of them. Of course Mick was on his back and ready within seconds and this at least released Karen to stand up and try to reason with her sister.

"You've got this all wrong Laura, he attacked me, that's not me in that film and I'm definitely not trying to re-enact a porn movie with your husband."

You've got five minutes to make him hard and straddle that cock. You want that useless bastard then you're going to have to take him...take him right up your slutty cunt!" Laura shouted her reply and then continued.

"Five minutes or I will tag you on this picture and post it on Facebook!" What a great move Laura had come up with there. Karen had about five hundred plus odd friends on social media.

"No way, you're not listening; you've both read this the wrong way!"

Megan was doing a grand job but I thought I'd jump in and assist her.

"You fucking slut, you're giving out to him yet you wouldn't even fuck me with the light on. You've swallowed his load yet you've never even sucked my cock! And you've dressed up like a slut for him too and I bet it doesn't stop with just that hooker basque, does it?" With that I took a hold of the edge of the split in her skirt and gave it an almighty yank. The split already went pretty high and I was extremely surprised the one pull would actually rip the skirt off but the view of her in stockings, heels, basque and some cum still dripping off her chin was making me so fucking hard.

"FOUR MINUUTES!" Laura shrieked out.

Karen didn't move but stood there looking extremely sexy weighing up the situation

"Fuck the four minutes Laura, stick it on Facebook now." I told her.

"NO!" Karen shouted. She stared at us both and I'm sure the thought that this was all set up entered her head now. I think then she decided to see where it was heading. She quickly climbed on the bed and started to vigorously wank and suck Mick's cock.

"THREE MINUTES" Laura kept the pressure on. Mick had only shot his load a few minutes earlier so getting him hard enough to fuck was going to be a task and a half. Mind you, it was already showing signs of life.

"TWO MINUTES!" Laura looked at me and smiled with a little wink. I'm sure Karen saw it. She lifted her head and stared at the pair of us again but said nothing. It took about fifteen seconds for her to confirm to herself it was definitely a set-up, the outfit matching the porn stars one, the snide DVD and us all turning up when we did with perfection timing. Of course, the immediate reaction I expected was for her to go crazy and our plan fall apart but she hadn't stopped wanking Mick and he was still getting a little harder.

"ONE MINUTE"

With that call Karen spun herself round and using her other hand pulled the gusset of the basque to one side and lowered her pussy onto Micks face. All the time she was staring at Laura and me for our reaction. Mick's reaction was exceptional as he went from reasonably hard to rigid as fuck, probably because she was grinding her cunt into his face and mouth.

"THIRTY SECONDS" Laura said with a smile.

"FIFTEEN SECONDS" At this point Karen slowly spun around and keeping hold of her gusset to the side, lowered what appeared to be a very wet and ready cunt onto Micks now huge hard cock. As she lowered herself down she let out a long deep groan.

Laura and I watched them fuck as she took my cock out and started to stroke it. Karen took a little look over and smiled realising now that it was definitely a set-up. A set-up she was now enjoying. The two of them fucked for a long time practically matching the film stokes for stoke. The TV was a flat screen one on the wall, three of us could clearly see it but Mick was facing the wrong way. It was very erotic having the scene on the screen with a rather more mature version live in front of us and my cock was getting very hard now and ready for use.

Knowing the film well, I watched the timer counter in the corner of the screen knowing what was about to happen next. In walks Franz the neighbour, already hard, right behind the young girl and within seconds she has a cock in her cunt and another in her arse. Of course we were all watching this.

"Oh shit." Was all Karen could say with a sense of panic. With that I climbed up on the bed to position myself behind her.

"Oh Mark no, please no... please not in there..."

"Mark, I'm begging you, don't fuck me there...please Mark...OH FUCK...NOOOOOOO!"

Well only about once inch had popped into her tight anal bum hole. It was clearly going to be a struggle, Mick was thrusting his cock in and out of her like a piston and her petite frame was being thrown around like a doll. However, I'd got the first inch in, purely by luck more than skill and it was fucking tight.

Laura climbed up and sat beside the three of us on the bed with a big smile on her face. Karen was biting her lip still struggling to handle the pain of arse entry and then continually begging for the anal to stop. Laura caught her eye and with a grin spoke to her.

"Hurts don't it sis? Imagine having it thrust into you at the drop of a hat, imagine that same large cock turning up at your office without notice and fucking your face, your cunt and your arse when he demands it. Imagine that same cock cumming over your face and then being paraded past co-workers or even your own husband." She said this whilst the two girls faced each other. Karen unable to respond as the pain of two cocks started to take over. Laura continued.

"You see Karen; you being a frigid bitch and not taking care of your own man has made your husband take charge of me instead. He humiliates me and treats me like a common whore and because I'm a good person, I take it all. I take it to help your marriage. And in return, I find you sucking my husband's cock and swallowing his cum." We were all listening to this now but all still bouncing away on the bed. Mick's grunts were much quieter now and Karen had stopped her pleads and clearly got used to the once inch of cock in her arse. Of course, I'm sure we all had our own take on why Laura accepted the abuse from me and I knew for sure it wasn't to protect her sister. She took it because she was a complete slut. Karen was also aware this was just a role-play speech that would inevitably lead to some more humiliation of some sort.

It was bloody hard to keep such a small amount of my cock in Karen's arse. I had to move up and down with the two of them at the exact same time or it would've come out. I doubted I would manage to get it back in a second time so quickly. After a couple more minutes Karen was starting to relax and enjoy this much more. You could hear her start to groan with the each thrust from Mick. She no doubt expected that the one inch of cock in her arse was all she was expected to take. I for one was not happy with that and I doubted Laura would be either. As Laura realised Karen was now starting to get closer to cumming she spoke again.

"You're fucking enjoying this aren't you?" She asked her.

"Ohhhh,...Ohhh...God YES!" Karen replied between breaths and grunts.

"You're a SLUT!... What are YOU?" She genuinely looked angry at her sister.

"God...Ohhh...Ohhhh... I'm a slut...a dirty no good SLUT!" She yelled back at her sister. The pair of them were face-to-face now with only inches between them. Laura wasn't fazed by the angry reply she simply raised her eyes to me and nodded.

"Now," was all she said. With that, I immediately stopped moving with Mick and Karen and made an upward thrust with my hips. This coincided with their downward stroke which resulted in the remaining six or so inches going straight into Karen's arse in one almighty stroke.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!" Was all she screamed as she tried her best to pull herself off the pair of cocks inside her. There was quite a lock between me and her although she did pull off Mick's cock in an attempt to get my cock out. I grabbed her by the hips and started to aggressively fuck her arse pushing her right into the bed. Mick had managed to slip away from under her as I pulled her up and down on my cock. This allowed me to really drive my cock into her. I felt quite a rage of anger thinking of all the years of useless wasted sex we had and now possibly only had this one chance to do what I really wanted.

"FUCK...FUCK...NO, NO, NO, OHHHHhhhh...OH GOD, STOP!" She was adjusting slowly to this assault to her arse. I hadn't bothered seeing what the other two were up to but when I looked up, Mick was standing by the edge of the bed with his cock only inches from Karen's face and next to him, was her sister, wanking him off.

Laura was wanking Mick really quickly and his cock was just half an inch away from Karen's face. Laura kept on smiling and crouched down to be right next to Karen's face and her husband's cock. Just then, as I had planned, the DVD porno audio track came back to life. Immediately, it broke into loud shouting and yelling in German.

"Oh dear, it seems we got it wrong sister, it's not you after all..." Just as she was saying this Mick's second orgasm exploded into Karen's face. In a soppy little girly voice Laura carried on.

"Oh no Mick, you MUST stop, you're cumming on my little sister's face and she's not a porno slut after all." Smiling up at her new found sex-beast of a husband. With that Mick let out a huge groan as continued to pump an amazing amount of spunk, for his second load for the night. This was mainly over her face but also in her hair too this time. As the first few shots hit her face my new slut wife I was overwhelmed with lust and drove my cock into her arse just as hard as I could and at that point she began to cum.

"OH GODDDDDD! YES, YES,...FUCK ME YOU DITY BASTARD!"

I managed to hold back but it wasn't easy, her arse was convulsing on my cock and the look of her covered in spunk with her older sister crouched down looking straight into her eyes watching her cum was a massive turn on.

Mick had pulled away and slumped into a chair. I pulled out my rock hard and ready cock from her arse leaving a gaping hole and quickly jumped off the bed. Grabbing Laura by the hair I pushed her face into Karen's which instantly covered her face with the Mick's too. Holding the two faces together, I pumped a decent load over them both. The pair of them opening their mouths like young hungry birds on a nest and catching the streams of spunk.

It was all very quiet after except the DVD running and the German slut taking a full load form the pair of guys herself. I was weary of how everyone was going to be after this, especially my wife Karen. But she spoke first.

"I can't believe you lot...I can't believe I appear to be the last to join this party." She said with a big spunk covered smile.

"You have a lot of catching up to do." I said back.

12