In-Laws: Seducing my MIL Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom seduces Son.
4k words
4.46
103.6k
69

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexHubby
TexHubby
252 Followers

This is obviously part 3 of a series. You can find the first couple of chapters in my TexHubby profile. This chapter includes incest as well as anal sex and anal creampie. If this is not your thing then move along.

*

Things were certainly going to be different in Linda's home. Her rose-colored glasses had been knocked off her beautiful face and she now was on a mission to explore all the delicious, sexy desires she'd kept hidden deep within. The slutty and hot novels she'd read all these years were a mental outlet. She'd always been the damsel in distress in the novels who ended up with a very handsome and hung Prince who was always inevitably a talented lover. She always longed to be possessed and claimed and treated like she belonged to a strong man. DeWayne had opened her Pandora's box -- pun intended! -- in more ways than one.

She was no longer holding back. She was going after what, or rather whom, she wanted and lusted for with no excuses and nothing to hold her back. She was no longer repressing her wants and desires... and whom she desired with a hot passion was her very handsome son, Austin. She'd chastised herself mercilessly for the inappropriate thoughts she had and for the wanton desires. Austin was her son; her only son. But she would no longer hold back. She was going to open the door for him and let him decide whether he wanted to step inside. She hoped he would.

A couple of days following the eye-opening experience with her son-in-law DeWayne and her husband Tony, Linda brought up the subject of seducing Austin with her husband after a hot and passionate fuck session. Tony was surprised at the revelation but he, too, had decided it was time to kick this door open and quickly took to the idea. He hugged her tight and with a deep, passionate kiss conveyed to Linda that she should go for gold. He smiled at her and told her that she should indeed show their son what a slutty whore his mother could be. In fact, Tony assured her she should, and revealed to her that every man desires the one woman he can't have ... Mommy. There's something about wanting to taste the forbidden fruit that made the appeal so irresistible for men. He was sure that given the chance, Austin would fuck her and fuck her good.

This revelation got Linda's juices flowing again and before long they were fucking like teenagers. Tony encouraged her to call him Austin and to make believe she was fucking her son. He played along as well calling her "Mom" and "Mommy" as he fucked her. He nibbled, sucked and slapped her titties as she offered them to "her son" begging him to suck the titties that had fed him as a baby. Tony quickly learned Linda desired to be taken, possessed and treated like a whore and he enjoyed this new side of his wife. He fell deeper in love with her. She was the epitome of the perfect woman ... lady in public, whore in the bedroom.

A few days later...

"Hey Mom! Mom, where are you?" Austin called out. It was Saturday morning and like clockwork Austin showed up to have morning coffee with his mother. He cherished their time together and Linda loved tending to her son. He took every opportunity to ogle his mom. She'd been the object of many of his dirty and twisted fantasies. He loved her soft curves; he was a T&A man and she was blessed with ample, suckable tits and an ass made for slapping.

He only wished she would dress a little freer, more revealing. His mom was great at hiding her beauty with her conservative attire. Many a times, Austin wondered what she would look like in a sexy see-through lingerie or even in a wife beater shirt and short shorts. He got hard instantly at the thought. Not even thoughts of his wife could get him this hard this fast. His mom was a typical June Cleaver type -- a 50s housewife who was submissive to his Dad -- lucky bastard! If his mom was his wife she'd for sure be dressing sexy and she'd be real content in bed. She wouldn't have to read the romance novels to make believe she was the woman who fell deeply in love with the Hero and then became his slut. He'd make her dreams a reality.

Linda loved and looked forward to her Saturday morning coffee with her handsome son. She truly enjoyed tending to him and being subservient. She hardly was given the opportunity being Austin's wife, Julia, was very loving and caring and took good care of her son. Linda loved her daughter-in-law and loved that she took great care of her baby. But it also meant that she wasn't the #1 lady in his life as she'd been for many years.

Well, things were going to change today. She was upping the ante...

"Oh Hi Sweetie," Linda walked into the kitchen wearing an almost non-existent white teddy with a shear lacy matching thong. She reached up to grab a couple of coffee mugs from the cupboard causing her silky teddy to rise up exposing the bottom half of her ass cheeks. Austin just about fell off his stool, "Mom, what the fu..." he exclaimed but he didn't finish what he was going to say because he knew his mother abhorred the use of foul language.

"Fuck, Austin," she asked with a smile on her face, "You can say 'Fuck' son, you're a grown man. Speaking of Fuck, son, do you think Mommy looks sexy in this teddy?" she asked pirouetting causing the flimsy material to flare exposing her bottom to her son. Her tits. Wow! Austin could see the beautiful pink areolas peaking from behind the thin garment and her nipples were standing at attention. He could hardly believe what was happening before him. His mom was dressed like he'd fantasized many a times. His fantasy was coming true.

"Mom, did you not remember I was stopping by for coffee? It's Saturday. You're not dressed for company," he said matter of fact.

"Sweetheart, I'm not dressed for company. I'm dressed for you. I'm dressed for my son. And it's not like you've never seen me in my unmentionables. And it's not like you have never seen a semi-naked woman. You're married for God sakes," she said.

Austin couldn't believe his mom's attire and he couldn't believe his mom's new attitude. Gone was the conservative lady he'd known all his life replaced by this sexy, wanton Lady. It was unlike her to walk around flaunting her hot body. Hot body?!? Fuck his Mom was hot. He turned back to his mom as she made her way to him with two cups of coffee. "Here you go, Sweetie," handing him his cup and giving him a peck on the cheek.

She smelled good enough to eat, like fresh linens and flowers. His eyes zeroed in on her cleavage as she leaned in to peck him on the cheek, mesmerized by her hard, lovely nipples and pink areolas teasing him through the sheer white teddy. He was standing at attention. What was wrong with him? He was drooling for his hot mother ... HOT mother! He'd thought it again. Why was his mother teasing him this way?

"Let's sit on the couch, Baby," said his mom just a bit too seductively.

He grabbed his cup and followed his mom watching her sweet ass cheeks sway as she made her way. That damn teddy left nothing to the imagination. It was like his mom was walking around naked. "Geez mom, seriously, that teddy leaves nothing to the imagination it's like you're walking around naked. What if someone popped in unannounced, what would Pop say?"

"Austin stop being such a prude, Babe. I'm not naked but if you keep insisting I'm going to show you naked," she said with a wicked smile. She looked at his crotch and noticed her son's hard on.

"Mom, I don't know what's gotten into you. And I don't know that I mind it. It's just different," he said.

"You like seeing your sweet old mom dressed in hardly-there attire," she asked winking at her son.

"First of all, you're not old. You're beautiful and you've taken very good care of yourself. You have lovely assets," he said tentatively. "I may be your son, but I'm a man. And if you weren't my Mom I'd ask you to show off your assets a little more often."

"Baby, if I didn't know better I'd say you're coming on to your mother," she was now openly teasing him. "Or," she looked down at his straining crotch, "wanting to come on your mother."

"Mom, I'd say you're the one coming on to me walking around practically naked. But just so we're clear I'm not minding it one bit," he said gaining confidence. "And, yes to the latter."

Linda stood up and locked eyes with her son. She brought her hands to the spaghetti straps on her teddy pulling on them causing the flimsy material to pool around her feet. And as she stood before her son topless and in a G-string she said, "Just so we're clear, now I'm naked."

Austin sat in amazement, shook his head in and smiled. He sat up and brought his hands to his Mom's hips bringing her G-string down to her ankles. He looked up locking eyes with this beautiful woman, his hot, sexy mother and said, "No. Now you're naked." He slapped her ass playfully. His cock stood at attention keeping him from standing up. Linda pirouetted showing her lovely assets to her son.

"Mom, you look..."

"Fuckable? Please say, 'fuckable,' because I need you to fuck me with your hard cock," she whispered in his ear as she straddled his lap bringing her titties to his face. Austin was lost. He wasn't' sure how to respond. Linda was enjoying making him uncomfortable. She was grinding her cunt into his hardness trapped in his jeans while swaying her tits side to side, tit-slapping her son while running her hands through his hair. A low guttural sound escaped her throat as Austin's hands landed on her hips forcing her cunt down to his trapped cock. Austin didn't know what the fuck was going on, but his sweet tender mom had turned into this wanton slut who was begging him to fuck her.

"Well, son?" the strong male voice came from behind him.

"Dad! Dad, I don't know what's going on?" He froze. Here was his mom grinding her naked cunt and tit-slapping his face and his Dad had just shown up.

"Well son, let me tell you what's going on. Your mother is a slutty whore who craves cock, lots of cock and we want to know if you want to officially become a mother fucker? Tony was enjoying seeing his son squirm uncomfortably and he was enjoying seeing his lovely wife straddled on Austin's lap in her birthday suit. She looked... well, she looked so fuckable.

"Come on Baby, will you please fuck me," Linda pleaded with Austin.

She ever so seductively got off Austin and dropped to her knees and started messing with his zipper. In one swift swoop she brought his pants and boxers down causing his cock to stand at attention. She was instantly in love with his dick. So thick and veiny and big enough to bring her pleasures. Her tongue touched his spongy head causing Austin to throw his head back, "Fuck Mom," he exclaimed.

She smiled and looking up at him, "I do hope you do. Fuck me, that is!"

Mom and son had both lost track of Dad who was busy recording the action before him to share with DeWayne later. Their son-in-law would be very proud.

"That's it son, fuck her mouth and fuck it good. Your mom likes it rough and loves to be treated like a two-bit whore. The filthier you get with her the hotter and nastier she gets with you. You be sure and treat her like the sloppy cunt she is," Tony encouraged his son.

Mom licked up and down her son's shaft causing him to shiver; her hands massaging his low hanging balls. She moved her tongue lower paying special attention to his jewels making him moan with desire, "Mom! Oh fuck, Mom! You're killing me," grabbing a fist full of hair guiding her sweet mouth to his leaking cock. Mom loved the taste of her son's precum, lapping it up like it was going out of style. She'd had plenty of practice with DeWayne and being that her son's and son-in-law's cocks were about the same size she had no problem deep throating the tasty meat sausage. Soon she was bobbing her head causing Austin to call her filthy, dirty names spurring her on.

"You fucking bitch. You're deep throating my co ... awwwwww, yes! Fuck yes!! Oh mom, you're gonna make me cum ... cum in your sweet slutty mouth. Argh! Arwwwwwwww! Mom, I'm coming! Mom! I'm gonna shoot in your mouth if you...."

Linda sucked harder as she felt her son stiffen using both hands to grab his cock bringing it deeper in her mouth and as her son called out to her, he shot loads of his bittersweet man juice deep in her gullet. She pulled back enough to have his last spurt of cum land on her tongue. Goodness how she loved the smell and taste of cum.

Everything happened so quickly. Austin could not think straight as he looked down at his Mom's wanton smile. Her tongue licking his cock up and down, licking the residual cum off the crown. His Dad videoing the action. Austin reached down and ran his hand through his mom's hair as she looked up locking eyes with him. They both looked so content and happy. He brought her face up to his and soon they were locked in a hot passionate kiss, he could taste his cum on her tongue. His hands roamed her body from her back down to her bubble butt. It felt so natural, so right. He massaged her globes and couldn't help smacking her behind. She purred into his mouth encouraging him to continue. The slaps intensified causing her to orgasm knowing this was her son giving her pleasure.

Austin maneuvered them around bringing his mom beneath him as she opened her legs to give him space between them. He fit perfectly. He continued kissing her bringing his hands up to her tits pinching her nipples and making her moan. Austin broke the kiss and brought his lips down to his mom's tits, the tits that had fed him as a baby. Linda laid her hand on Austin's head bringing his face closer to the tit encouraging him to suck and bite her and mark his territory.

He loved being between his mom's soft and tender legs and sucking on her ample tits. His hands roamed her body pinching her left nipple as he sucked on her right and then alternating. His callous hands felt good on her body, so strong and manly. "Mom you won't believe how many times I have fantasized doing this to you," Austin confessed huskily.

"Oh Baby," she replied in a hushed whisper, "About as many times as I have, I'm sure."

Austin looked up and their gazes locked. He smiled and shook his head in amazement, "Get on your hands and knees you nasty bitch in heat. I'm going to taste you from behind and then I'm claiming that sweet ass."

"Mmmm," she cooed, "Oh yes, Baby. Claim what's yours."

Linda raised her ass in the air and reached back opening her globes causing Austin to gasp as her sweet holes came into view. This was better than any fucking fantasy. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide causing Linda to groan. He dove in without much preamble and licked up and down her mommy cunt as his nose was buried in her asshole. Linda went crazy and Tony, well Tony was impressed how great a lover his son turned out to be. He wasn't asking. He took claim of what was his. Tony continued to record the two lovers before him -- his wife and son.

"Oh yes, Baby, suck Mommy's cunt. Oh fuck yes, I need you to take me." Linda begged.

Austin slapped her ass hard as he raised his face from between his mom's ass crack, 'Shut the fuck up you nasty low-class slut. Your ass is not yours to give away. Your body belongs to Dad and he will be the one telling me what to do with it," he slapped her again.

"Son, your mom's body is yours now and I want you to please her like I never could. She's a great fuck and she's ready to please you how you see fit. I give her to you, son. Please claim every hole in her body with that strong cock of yours. Make her beg for more." Tony felt like he was having an out-of-body experience begging his son to claim his wife as she whimpered and groaned due to the tongue-lapping she was getting. Austin slipped two fingers up her poop chute which caused Linda to babble incoherently. Austin pulled back and then slammed his hard cock up his mom's snatch in one swift motion causing Linda to howl both in surprise and fulfillment. She'd wanted this for so long.

Austin pumped her pussy hard as Linda begged him to fuck her good and Tony recorded the action. After a few minutes, Austin pulled back and dislodged his cock from his mom's pussy and lined it up with her asshole.

Linda turned her head and smiled at her son, "Fuck my ass, Sweetie, make my mommy hole squirt!"

Austin's mushroom head slowly penetrated Linda's hole causing her to whimper. Austin pulled back and felt a tap on his shoulder. His dad handed him some lube. Austin rubbed some on his cock and squirted some on Linda's hole the coldness causing her to jump. The lube made it easier for Austin to invade the hole once more and was surprised when his mom pushed back impaling herself fully on his thick long cock.

A surprised Austin grabbed his mom's hips. "Mother fuck! Mom that was incredible. Your asshole swallowed my cock full," he said astonished.

Linda looked back and winked at him, "You belong in my hole Baby and yes, now you are officially a mother fucker. Now please fuck me! Fuck my ass hard!!"

Austin slapped his mom's ass as his father encouraged him, "Fuck your mom, son. Give her your cock and have no mercy, the rougher the better, make her pussy squirt,"

Austin started banging his mom hard; both of them eluding sounds of pleasure. Austin simultaneously rubbed his mom's clitty and played with her tits while sawing his thick cock in and out of her asshole causing his mom to explode in a torrential squirting mess. Her sphincter muscles milking Austin's cock causing him to erupt deep in her bowels. Linda couldn't stop coming; it was a continuous cycle of explosions and Tony captured it all on tape.

Linda rested her head on her arms keeping her ass high up in the air as Austin dislodged with a pop. Tony tapped Austin on the shoulder and handed him his phone motioning for Austin to move back and video. Austin couldn't believe his eyes as Tony buried his face in his wife's ass crack lapping up her leaking asshole. Linda swayed her hips seductively as Tony cleaned her orifice and Austin recorded the spectacle before him. After a few minutes, his dad pulled back with a big smile having cleaned out his wife's leaky asshole.

Linda stood up on shaky legs and walked over to Austin, "Come on big boy, you and I need to shower," she was still feeling somewhat euphoric.

Tony called out, "You two go on ahead. I have a feeling our son will have an appetite before too long. I'll bring you some food." Austin smiled. He could definitely get used to this.

A bit later, Tony entered his bedroom and found his wife and son freshly showered and naked in a loving embrace.

"Austin, I'm sure you're wondering what brought upon this change in me," Linda inquired as they broke their kiss.

"It did cross my mind a time or ten," he chuckled.

"Well son, you owe all this to DeWayne."

"DeWayne?" came the surprised reaction.

"Yes son, DeWayne. He and your sister had a big fight a few nights ago and he ended up here late one evening. Your Dad was already in bed and I was in the office reading. He was very distraught. Evidently your sister found him surfing porn and she had a big blow up and threatened to leave him."

"And what does that have to do with you? I thought you guys didn't like him?"

"Well, you're right, or somewhat right. Truth be told your dad and I weren't too fond of him, until that fateful night. We realized we misunderstood DeWayne and well, he fucked me good. He seduced me, but the more I think about it I wanted him to. I needed someone like him to bring out the slut in me. What started out his gain turned out to be our gain. He made your Dad and I realize we were missing out on life. He made me realize that I should bring to fruition the nasty, taboo thoughts I had about you. I've wanted you to fuck me for quite some time. I was hoping and wishing you'd take me and claim what was rightfully yours but we raised a true gentleman and you respected me too much."

TexHubby
TexHubby
252 Followers
12