In Like Flynn - Photography Studio

Story Info
Free glamour photography for high school seniors.
10.3k words
4.39
57.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - Setting the Plan in Motion

As soon as I graduated from High School I started working full time in our families photo studio, Flynn's Studio. I had become very professional, having worked part time in our studio all through high school. With my fathers expert training I was soon accomplished in all aspects of the business.

I longed to take over and expand the business in new directions. The only other studio in town was really stodgy and I knew it wouldn't be hard to outdo them for a number of lucrative business deals.

I was especially eager to get the contract for the school yearbooks and senior pictures, as that paid really well. More than that, I was especially interested in all the fine sweet senior girls who would be under my control for a few minutes as I posed them and spoke with them, and who would undoubtedly seek me out later for future pictures.

My imagination was the only limitation as I thought of all the possibilities of bringing these sweet beauties into my life.

My father liked my ideas (I didn't mention the part about the girls, of course) and let me take over the management of the studio under his direction. Gradually he spent less time in the studio, since I was doing a good job and I always encouraged him to relax and take it easy. He had worked hard all his life and I figured he deserved it.

But my real reasoning was that I didn't want him too close as I expanded the business. I really liked to do things myself. And I kept thinking of how I would be tapping all that fine pussy, so many beauties would be at my mercy soon. I definitely didn't want him interfering with that.

The first thing I did was to add glamour photography to our business and compiled a portfolio of the best shots I could find, which were mostly high quality shots of female models, about half of which were nude and seminude. Of course almost all of them in the beginning were borrowed from sources other than my own photography, but I had to start with something that looked impressive. So I faked it in the beginning. Gradually we replaced all these pictures with our own first class glamour shots of local people.

This was an important part of my plan to entice the beautiful high school senior girls into some private photo shoots where I could get to know them a lot better.

I just really like young women and love to work with them. Especially I like to work with shy girls and get them very sexually excited with some select touching and a few carefully chosen compliments like, "I bet all the guys are hot after you," or "With a beautiful body like yours, it must really be hard staying a virgin." But my favorite line was, "Have you ever thought seriously about becoming a model. You know you really have what it takes. You are extremely beautiful." That was a winner line every time, it had them eating out of my hand as soon as the words were out of my mouth.

I had a whole arsenal of phrases for every occasion and it was my favorite pastime to use them on these beautiful girls. I really loved doing this and it always worked like a charm. It was so much fun to titillate the really shy ones and get them sexually agitated. Most of them loved getting turned on, even though they acted embarrassed. I found that the shyest ones were often the horniest. They were usually easier and a lot more fun to seduce. I did have an especially soft spot for the shy ones. Seeing them turn red and embarrassed when I titillated them sexually was my biggest turn on. I lived for that.

All these arrangements assured that I got to fuck a lot of the most beautiful girls. All in all, our studio continuously provided many great opportunities to pursue my favorite pastime of "pussy hunting."

Our assistant manager, Dave, who ran the main register and oversaw everything when I wasn't there, was a very boring guy and so stiff. I couldn't stand him, because he was just too old and had no imagination. I had plans to replace him and what better option than to find a recruit from the sweet high school girls? Dave always seemed to consider himself so much better than these beautiful girls that it irritated me no end.

Definitely I would like to work with a beautiful young thing as my assistant, who would double as a model and who knows what else. My imagination really went into overtime thinking about this.

Fortunately, my father really liked his freedom and welcomed the leisure time, but he would still show up for a few hours most days. This was usually in the morning, hardly ever in the afternoon and never in the evening, so this left me lots of private time at the studio for activities which I knew he wouldn't approve of.

Our Studio had an excellent reputation for quality work and service, and the principal of the high school knew me well, since I had graduated only a year previous. When he saw my presentation and rates, along with our offer of free photos for faculty, he decided to try us out that year for the schools' senior yearbook photos.

I was quite pleased with this and my dad was proud that I had gotten this extra business, which we never had before. It helped boost his confidence in me that I could handle the business.

I also re-modeled the photo studios and divided them into slightly smaller rooms with a new special room set aside for what would be the private glamour shoots.

It was fully furnished with bathroom, kitchenette and a lounge with a comfortable sofa and thick soft rugs. It looked like an elegant apartment, decorated with huge prints of the best photos we had. It was a really plush pad and a perfect and very private place for what I had in mind. It was especially ideal for a private night with a female client and I planned on lots of those.

I started the high school shoots a month earlier than I needed to, since I wanted to take lots of time and be very personal with the students, especially the hot girls. I figured they would also like that and it would give me a chance to get to know all of them really well. I could also look for a new employee, and choose the most beautiful girls for further special photo shoots.

I was looking for part time help, which would grow into a managers position. Then I would sack our present assistant manager. I was in bliss as I spent more time with the students than necessary, joking with them and flirting endlessly with the really hot girls. There were far more incredibly beautiful and very fuckable young girls interested in our glamour photography than I had originally thought and I was soon inundated with so many beauties seeking me out. It seemed like I was forever walking around with a hard-on. There were just so many sexy girls who looked like they desperately needed a good fuck.

I found that quite a few were very interested in some special beauty shots and some of the really hot ones were genuinely charmed when I told them they should seriously consider modeling. The clincher was when I told them we would do the glamour shoots for free. Between their oohs and aahs and affectionate thanks I was a bit overwhelmed with their feminine energy. I never would have guessed that I could have so many women wanting my favors, and initially it seemed to be more than I could handle. But I loved being overwhelmed by too many beautiful young girls.

I had arranged the special studio so that it was presentable to my father and had put all the nude photos of women in a special binder, which I only put on the coffee table in plain view next to the sofa when I was doing a shoot of the young ladies in the evenings. Otherwise I kept it hidden from any prying eyes, keeping the studio looking totally normal.

The binder had the words "GLAMOUR" in large letters, so the girls would surely pick it up as they waited for me before a shoot. Thus they would see what types of photos are often part of the glamour photography. This would give them a hint of what they might like to try during our shoots and make it easier for me to suggest the more erotic nude shots. More often than not they were the ones who suggested such shots and seemed to love to get all hot and bothered for the camera lens. There was something magical about posing for sexy shots and these girls really got into it.

As I shot the local girls, I added the best shots near the front of the portfolio, so the newer girls would see these very hot nude shots of girls they already knew. There was nothing better to ease them into their own nude shoots, than seeing nude shots of a friend. It soon snowballed and I was elated with all the great shots we got, with so much sexy skin showing.

I only took nude or erotic photos of girls over eighteen, so as to avoid any trouble. I especially liked to take these types of photos and just loved the challenge of the conquest. It was so exciting for me to be so close to these very beautiful (and totally legal) teen girls and often touch them to arrange them properly for the shots.

This gave me the chance to speak in a low voice and touch them gently, while complimenting them and doing my utmost to make them feel really sexy and beautiful and to subtly turn them on like anything. They really did love it, and I really did mean it when I complimented them. I get horny just writing this, as I think about all the fantastic pussy I tapped.

I wasn't lying when I told them how beautiful they looked or that they should try modeling professionally. They were certainly qualified.

A favorite trick was to touch them intimately while posing them, then speak to them softly and apparently forget that I am touching them. Keeping my hands on them the whole time, usually disarmed them and turned them on like anything. Often they would get so turned on that they would start to tremble or blush with lusty thoughts.

All the girls I invited for these free beauty shoots were extremely beautiful and the few others who also showed up without an invitation were pretty nice also, so it was great fun. I was keeping quite busy as I got more acquainted with them and did the intimate shoots.

I had previously made contact with a few modeling agencies and gotten the whole nine yards about modeling and how to get someone started in modeling as a career.

This information, along with a bunch of these agencies' official brochures, papers and photos completed my portfolio perfectly. A few of the beautiful chicks I worked with were very eager to pursue a modeling career and I told them I would do whatever I could to help them. And I had every intention of doing so, knowing this would clinch my reputation as a real glamour photographer who went out of my way to help them in this career.

Of course I needed a complete line of photos of them modeling many varieties of clothing to do so.

And, of course, "It would really help if you could do some more risqué nude photos also. You know, something really sexy. The agencies really like it when they can see all your charms explicitly.

"You know, models really can't be shy about being nude in front of others. That is, if you want the agencies to take you seriously."

Usually this led to a very interesting shoot, which I always enjoyed. These incredible beauties were more than eager to strip off their clothes in such circumstances and model provocatively for my eager camera. I just loved working with all this fine flesh and I was always ready for more.

I really did help them as much as I could and if they wanted to repay me with some special favors along the way, well that was really nice of them. But I never, ever, asked for any sexual favors, which I knew surprised many of them. Some even told me this.

I accepted when they offered, but only after cleverly refusing at first and showing surprise and playing it out to the max. This had them eating out of my hand and some of them literally begged me to fuck them. Of course I complied, after a token argument about the morality of fucking a client.

Girls are horny too. They love to get thoroughly fucked, just as much as guys do, they just aren't as gross and in your face as the guys are about it. But, in many ways they are even hornier than guys and when you do the things I do, well, they often get out of control and sometimes just jump your bones, without warning.

I just made everything so easy for these girls, by not charging them anything and I was so damn nice to them that they really loved me for it. I was a real sweetie and they couldn't resist liking me. And most of them seemed like they were dying to fuck me after all the hot shoots.

I was very careful not to push them into sex. I really wanted to build up a trust so that they would be comfortable with me. I had found that this really worked in high school, where I had been a major tail man, never having to go without sex, even for a day. The girls felt safe with me and were more apt to give themselves to me because of this.

Hell, they wanted to give themselves to me, they loved it and often chased me for sex. This technique still worked well and my sex life was never dull.

The only problem was how to satisfy them all and not cross one with another. They do tend to get attached, hence jealous. And they are super competitive.

The first glamour shoot with Melinda was a classic. She was definite model material, with upraised breasts with puffy nipples, an incredible ass and sexy long legs.

She was absolutely perfect as far as her body was concerned, but she just wasn't too smart, so we were able to shortcut the whole process and had her naked and into some very provocative poses in no time, as we freely touched her all over. I knew this would have the desired effect of heating her up for sex. It didn't take long at all before she was panting and obviously highly aroused.

I went for some shots right out of porn magazines, telling her that she was definitely Playboy material. She loved it and I knew that I would soon have her doing everything I wanted her to.

I had a totally brilliant idea. I told her, "If you want to do these types of shoots right, then you need to have a shaved pussy."

She said, "Really, they like that?"

"Of course, they all love a smooth pussy. Can we shave you now? I have a razor and gel in the bathroom."

"Ok, if you think it will help."

I led her by the hand into the bathroom and drew a hot bath, telling her it would help the shaving process. She was quite sexually aroused and seemed surrendered to whatever I wanted to do. As she sunk into the steaming bath I gathered the necessary items, the razor, blades, gel and a large hand mirror.

"Should I do it for you?" I asked. "I have lots of experience."

She said, "Ok," a little nervously, never having shaved her pussy before, and not really sure how much she trusted me so close to her treasured snatch.

I asked Melinda to sit on the alcove with her legs spread wide. She seemed to really enjoy it as I groped her hot pussy mound and moved it in every which way as I carefully shaved her. I took full advantage of her helpless position and worked her pussy over really good, pinching and pulling her lips in every direction, causing her to squirm and moan in pleasure.

The moans and sighs showed that she was getting really turned on by so much attention to her pink, soon to be fucked, very hot and very tight little pussy. Shaving her gave me many opportunities to rub her just right to stimulate her and especially I concentrated on rubbing her puffy clitoris, so that she would become highly aroused sexually. By the time I finished shaving all the hair from her now steaming hot cunt, I had her worked right up to the edge of a powerful orgasm.

I had kept working around her pussy lips, rubbing and squeezing them, until she just about came and then I backed off. I knew just what this would do to her. Melinda was going out of her mind with erotic pleasure. She was desperate to cum and showed it.

She became so worked up and frustrated, by being so close to a powerful orgasm, that I wouldn't let her reach, that she started panting and grunting, "Oh, oh God. Please. Please."

I replied, "Please what?"

After a short hesitation, she just said it, "Please fuck me. I can't stand it. Fuck me. God, I need you to fuck me. Just do it, now."

She was ready for her reward now. First, I pulled Melinda's ass cheeks toward my face as my tongue licked her succulent pussy from her puckered asshole to her throbbing clit and back. I had kept her hovering right on the verge of coming for so long that when I started licking her, she quickly exploded with an incredibly intense orgasm. Her body shuddered and she totally lost control. She was flopping about and moaning intensely as she experienced the extreme pleasure waves of her powerful orgasm.

Then I pulled her down on top of me as I laid down on my back. I lifted her tight ass over my erect cock and slowly lowered her hot wet pussy onto myself.

'My God, another virgin,' I thought as I felt an obstruction right away. But she had begged me to fuck her and I was in no position to stop now.

I pulled Melinda's ass cheeks down powerfully, forcing my throbbing meat into her depths suddenly, feeling the erotic friction of every inch of her amazingly tight cunt. It felt so heavenly as I raised and lowered her hips, moving us together and apart. Then she started moving on her own, taking the initiative.

Suddenly she started pumping her hips faster and faster, as my thick cock slid with great effort in and out of her divine depths. She became like a woman possessed, and started fucking me like a maniac.

She loved our intense session together and I knew that we would need to do quite a few more shoots before we were ready to send the best shots to Playboy. Afterwards, showing her the digital shots on my large computer screen, I told her that she was very impressive and that I honestly thought she was good enough for the magazine (she really was). She was so happy and readily agreed to continue the shoots without any question.

Of course I continued to fuck her regularly and thoroughly, sometimes several times during one of our hot shoots. She was indeed incredible, and I would say, she was one of the top ten all time great lays. She surely loved to get her hot pussy pounded by me again and again.

The next day, I discovered another amazing beauty, Connie, who I suspected might not be of age, but since she was so stunningly beautiful, I allowed her into the model shooting, seeing that she was really cool about it and I could tell she wouldn't cause any problems, so long as I was discreet with her photos.

As we got into it I decided to leave out the nude shoots anyway, so as to not take any chances, having not checked her id yet. She was a little smarter than Melinda, and we were more careful to follow the safe procedure. It just took a little longer. She knew that the nude shots were important if she wanted to go anywhere, so asked me to do them. I finally agreed, thinking that she was probably of age, a guess at best. But I checked her id, as I always did, and fortunately she was nineteen.

I tried to convince her that shaving her snatch was important for these shots, but she didn't look convinced until I showed her a bunch of Melinda's erotic shots. These shots of someone she knew were impressive and immediately convinced her. I could tell she was also sexually aroused by these very hot shots of Melinda in provocative nude poses.

She didn't take my hint about my shaving her, so she did it herself.

I still had many opportunities to touch her intimately and it had the desired effect, as she became more and more aroused. Then I told her that I wanted her to look like she really needed to get fucked, knowing this was a great thing to say to turn her on.

It either turns them off or gets them hot as hell. She really got hot when I said this and asked me how.