In Love with Lori Ch. 02

Story Info
David & Lori get engaged, and decide to return to England.
22k words
4.77
85.6k
135

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,256 Followers

This is a re-posted version of the original 'In Love With Lori' series, chapters 4-7, consolidated, edited and made slightly more readable (I hope!) I wrote the series, so please, no screams about plagiarism, this is me, the original author taking the opportunity for a do-over; there's no real changes, nothing has been deleted, just some passages added-in to ease continuity and enable transition from scene to scene. There's no need to comment or rate, (although you can if you want to, it's a free country...)as all the comments the story was probably ever going to gather happened a long time ago, and this is just being posted to put it back into my body of work here on Literotica, as there are people who actually liked it, can't think why...

Please, read, enjoy, comment if you have to, it's all good, clean, dirty fun, I had some writing this, I hope you do reading it!

beachbum1958

___________________________

I woke to find Lori, my beautiful sister, and now my fiancée, still fast asleep, deeply asleep by the looks of it, and partially draped over me, her arm and leg thrown possessively across my thighs and chest, and her lovely lips within kissing distance, so I obliged.

She mumbled something and rolled away onto her back, arms and legs spread wide. Perfect! I had awakened ready to rumble, with a healthy, blue-steel erection, much to my surprised gratification, and hot little sister was due some payback for waking me so early this morning. I leaned up on one elbow for a long moment, admiring the splendid scenery before me, (and the view out the window wasn't bad, either...) and then began lightly kissing her shoulder, neck and chin, her breasts and nipples, so light I was barely making contact. I continued down her ribcage to her firm, toned stomach, with a small interlude to gently swirl my tongue in her sexy little jewel of a navel, and so on further down until I came to her labia, so conveniently on display. I began lightly kissing just her outer lips, feather touches but gradually getting firmer, my tongue sometimes lapping lightly at the hood of her clitoris. She could obviously feel something, even in her somnolent state; she muttered my name in her sleep, and then was still again, making me freeze; waking her just yet wasn't part of my fiendish plan!

When I was sure she had settled back down, I moved back in, continuing my feather-light assault, until she drifted her legs even wider in her sleep, and her hand slid down in slow-motion to rest just above her pussy. I wondered what she was dreaming about, as her finger began to slowly brush against her pudenda and circle her clitoris, so I decided to help her along a little, lapping at her until her clitoris popped out of its little hood. She stirred at that, moaning softly and breathing heavily, her hand making more insistent motions as she arched her back to throw her head back, soft, liquid, moaning sounds coming from her as she worked herself up. My own erection was throbbing painfully now, and I shuffled forward, leaned over her to take my weight on my hands on either side of her, and ooooh so slowly pushed my cock into her warm moist pussy.

Her head was still thrown back, her arms outstretched, and she began to move against me, holding the sheets in her outstretched hands as I humped her sleeping form. I was feeling immensely horny, and who wouldn't, in this situation? My girl, my fiancée, my red-hot kid sister, was lying under me, my cock buried in her, she was asleep, and yet still managing to hump back as I fucked her. Her breathing became shallower and more rapid, and her pelvis was humping back at me in a rocking, side-to-side kind of motion, as she screwed her pussy up and down on my cock! How sexual was this girl!? Even asleep, she was a better lay than most women ever manage wide awake and fully aware! She began to pump more insistently, and suddenly her eyes snapped open, her arms encircling my neck as she hissed at me "Harder you fucker, do me harder, you horny little bastard, make it happen, now!"

I grinned and obliged, no need for stealth now, so I plunged my cock into her with almost vicious force, making her mew and gasp. Suddenly she stiffened, eyes glazed, head thrown right back, her mouth dropping open, gasping and making little cat-noises as she came with shattering intensity. Her pussyl contractions, alternately clamping and sucking at my cock, were too much for me to bear, and I came like a jet engine, spunk hosing out of me in hot spurts as my cock spasmed and twitched.

Lori eventually came down, as did I, pushing my arms under the small of her back to hold her to me as I rolled over to hold her on top of me, whereupon she kissed me and licked the tip of my nose by way of greeting.

"You dirty fucker, I ought to cut that thing off and hang it over the door as a warning!" she smiled.

"Hello, Sleepy Sally, did you like your alarm call?" I asked her innocently.

"I was having such a nice dream," she grinned. "I was on a beach with your cock rammed up my ass, then suddenly I'm here, with you humping me like a horny baboon! That probably counts as rape, you know, Doctor Man, I'm calling the police!"

"I believe it's only rape if you say no, otherwise it's an occupational hazard of getting in bed naked with a horny English doctor!" I grinned. "I just wanted to try and sleep-fuck you, then let you wake up wondering why the hell you were covered in spunk."

Lori grinned back at me, her eyes dancing.

"You're such a pervert; I'm surprised nobody's nailed that thing to your leg as a lesson to you!"

I moved my hands down to cup and gently squeeze her buttocks, pulling them open and closed as I fondled them.

"Bet you're glad they didn't! Come on, time to get some dinner, I'm famished! Let's get a shower; we could do with freshening-up a little; I don't know about me, but you smell like the fleet's in...!"

I headed for the shower, but Lori claimed it first, by right of seniority.

"How did you work that out?" I asked.

She looked at me pityingly.

"You men are so dull-witted sometimes, I'm a woman, we always come first, didn't you know...?"

With an impish grin, and a wriggle of her delectable backside, she slipped into the bathroom before I quite got my mental balance back, so I conceded defeat and settled down to wait her out, knowing she would be in there for an age.

After a while, over the sound of the shower spray, I began to hear something interesting, definitely not-shower related. I eased the bathroom door open and peered in the mirror, which gave me a reasonable view of the wet room. There she stood, moaning softly, leaning against the wall and frigging herself with one hand, the other hand sliding a finger into her rectum, both hands pumping in unison, with her head thrown back and her eyes tightly shut.

The sight was enough to hoist my cock all over again, suddenly bone-hard, primed and ready for some rumpy-pumpy with my girl.

As I was still naked, it was a matter of seconds to ease the bathroom door open enough to get in without engaging the squeaky hinge. Lori was in a world of her own as I stepped in behind her and cupped her breasts in one swift movement.

She looked back at me with her wicked, bottom-lip between the teeth grin, deliberately grinding her phenomenal bum cheeks against my arching cock, and gasped as I gently squeezed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, a thrill running down her that I felt in my cock as her gorgeous arse jiggled.

"You dirty girl, how dare you touch yourself?" I said in a stern voice "do you know what happens to dirty girls who touch themselves?"

"No sir, please do tell" said Lori in her naughty-little-girl voice, flexing her bum cheeks around my cock teasingly, making my best friend twitch and a spasm run through my entire groin and mid-section.

"They get GROPED!" I growled, following words with action as I slipped a finger into her pussy, and another finger into her lovely, tight, well lubricated arsehole. She sighed at that, and moved her hands behind her, to clasp the back of my neck, holding herself tight against me.

"Do they also get properly fucked, Sir?" she asked in the same little-girl voice.

"I should fucking think so!" said I, rapidly losing the thread of the conversation as I became more engrossed with some serious groping of my beautiful sister, "Speaking of which, place your hands on the wall! Come on wench, assume the position!"

She did so, leaning slightly forward to make her bum stick out. I slid another finger into her little pink starfish, making her gasp and giggle, to check she was ready for this.

"You were dreaming about getting rammed up the arse, were you? Can you guess what happens next, little girl?" I whispered in her ear.

Lori looked back over shoulder at me, trying hard not to giggle, her blue eyes happy and full of mischief.

"Oh please Sir, are you going to fuck me in my ass, and pump my ass full of your hot sticky stuff? I love that, it's so dirty, but my big brother will find out, and he'll be so angry, please don't tell him!"

"Too late, he said I could! This will be your punishment for playing with yourself, you brazen little trollop," I grinned, unable to cope with the twin effects of that voice and the throbbing insistence of my cock!

"I knew you'd hear me eventually, Doctor Man, you took your fucking time, next time clean your ears properly!" she smiled, her eyes dancing with suppressed glee.

My only response was to grab a firm hold of her splendid breasts and slide my cock into her arse in one long slow glide. Lori's eyes bugged and she let out a whistling gasp from between her clenched teeth.

"God, Davey, is my ass getting tighter, or is that thing getting bigger?" she managed to gulp out.

"Lori, my darlingest darling, a man's cock is just another muscle, and as you know, the more you exercise a muscle, the bigger, firmer, and harder it gets, you should know this, and considering the work-out you've given it over the last day or so, weelll....." I told her in my best lecture room voice.

"That's bullshit and you know it, you dirty, perverted, ass-reaming little butt-fucker, you just love ramming that thing up my ass with no warning!" she gasped, pushing back against me to get the full benefit as I pumped into her, one of her hands sliding down her body to rub and massage her clitoris.

"Shall I stop then, you dirty girl?" I asked her, grinning as she clenched her bum cheeks tightly.

"I didn't say I didn't like, Doctor Man!" she gasped, "keep doing it that way, I love the way you stretch my ass when you cram that thing into me!"

Very soon, her breath began to hitch and blow in shallow gasps, I could tell she was almost at the tipping-point, so I redoubled my strokes, pistoning into her as she frigged frantically, to suddenly give a deep, breathy sigh, and slump against the wall as her orgasm hit, her anus contracting, clenching and rippling, taking me past the point of no return, as I sprayed what spunk I had left into her hot, tight, sinewy anus.

When we finally got our breath back, we resumed our shower; I soaped and scrubbed her back, she did mine, but sadly managing not even a twitch when she lifted my cock to wash it behind the head. Lori looked at me quizzically, and I grinned wryly at her.

"What do expect, you tarty little trollop, I've been ejaculating in you like some fabled Fountain of Spunk almost continually for the last 24 hours! If you stuck a gun to my head and told me 'fuck or die', I'd tell you to pull the trigger, I'm a doctor, dammit, not fucking John Henry, the Steel-Driving Man!" I said in m my best 'Bones' Mc Coy voice.

"So, are we done for tonight?" she asked, her eyes flashing.

"No, but I need deep protein intake to rebuild my strength, so I prescribe a 2-inch thick steak with butter-fried button-mushrooms, a green salad and a cold beer. Get those in me, and you shall have your Prince Charming and his Amazing Performing Penis back tonight!"

"He better make a fucking appearance" she gritted mock seriously, "I'll need a refill later, and I expect you to do the honours. Be there at the ready, or sleep on the couch, buster. A far as I'm concerned, if your dick's not working, you're no use to me, are you hearing me, boy?"

"My Darling Sister," I began, as pompously as I could manage while watching a stunning naked girl jiggle around soaking wet, "feast of pulchritude though you undoubtedly are, a wet-dream fantasy for any man between the ages of eight to eighty, you are dealing here with a man suffering from extreme lack of steak. Once that basic need has been met, he shall do his meagre, yet heartfelt, best to satisfy your voracious, nay, carnivorous needs. Darling Sister, someone famous, I'm not sure who it was, possibly Mark Twain, once said something to the effect that there is no woman alive who could not defeat any ten men in the ultimate battle between the sexes! After an afternoon and night with you, I now heartily believe this to be true, so be gentle with me!"

Lori looked at me levelly.

"You are so full of it, just be ready, no excuses will be accepted! I'll make sure you get your steak, one big enough to overhang the plate, so you'll have no excuses. If you drop dead I swear I'll carve a cock out of your leg-bone, because one way or another, I am going to have you inside me tonight, got it, Stud?"

What could I say, except to kiss her, hard, and squeeze her beauteous backside while she kissed me back with equal fervour, until, unable to hold it in any longer, she dissolved into peals of laughter.

"I am so looking forward to having you to myself for the rest of my life" I told her as I held her dripping wet, highly fuckable body close, unable to stop myself gloating. Mine, all mine!

"Just as long as I can always be your 'Little Trollop', Doctor Man" she whispered, her face muffled in the angle of my neck as I hugged her to me.

I had made dinner reservations that afternoon, at a restaurant which came highly recommended for barbecue and steaks, as well as local and boutique beers, so as usual, I was dressed and waiting, and waiting, for my hot sister to finally make an appearance. And what an appearance it was!

She had chosen a slinky black long sleeved minidress that looked like it had been sprayed on, with stockings covering her long, long legs and killer heels, her glossy black hair tumbling down her creamy bare back in large open ringlets. She looked cute, sexy, desirable, and very edible.

Lori has a lovely, almost classical profile, a straight nose with an adorable little tilt at the end, a small pointed chin, and incredible, kiss-me lips, and seeing her standing there like that, I wanted to leap on her and keep her for myself; she was too good to show to the local yokels in this hick town, she needed the catwalks of Milan and Paris, to be seen on the Promenade Des Anglaise, or lounging on the Cote D'Azure! One thing I could be absolutely certain of; looking like that in public, she was going to cause an Erection Epidemic tonight in the restaurant!

I tried to play it cool, by flipping a throwaway at her, to see if she would bite.

"Well, at least you scrub-up well!" I poker-faced at her, watching her grin at the compliment, but I could tell from her arch expression that she knew she'd already gotten me hot and bothered. This girl was a stunner at the best of times, but looking like this she could stop a train, and she'd done it all for me, so the very least I could do was let her know.

I silently admitted defeat, and gave in.

"Lori, sweetheart, Darling Sister of mine, wife-to-be, you look truly, absolutely ravishing, if it weren't for the fact that my stomach thinks my throat's been cut, I would rampage on you like a donkey on Viagra! You are absolutely the most beautiful woman I have ever seen; I still can't believe you consented to be my wife!"

Lori smiled at me, her lambent violet eyes lighting up, and she slid across the room to me like a snake on a snowdrift; I swear, she didn't move a muscle; one second she was leaning against the door jamb, the next second she was in my arms, her wondrous body moulding itself against mine.

"David, Darling Boy, you say the sweetest things", she cooed at me, "but", as she grabbed my crotch "that doesn't get you off the hook. Tonight, you perform, or I will suck the marrow out of your bones through your cock, are you hearing me? You WILL be my horn-dog tonight, or you get to find out in the morning what we do back there in Corn-Country to a dog that don't work! You dig, me, Stud-Boy?"

She gave me one last meaningful squeeze before letting go and flicking her hair back off her face, her body rippling and undulating as she did so, a sight guaranteed to make anthropoid males the world over howl and bang their heads on the wall, or take two cold showers and a couple of laps around the playing fields...

"Loud and clear, you hot, wicked, gorgeous little fun-bundle!" I replied, sliding my hand up her thigh and slipping a finger under her taut panties and into her warm anus, as I kissed her gently so as not to mess up her make-up, and nibbled lightly at her ear.

"Now let's go, wife, we have reservations, and they won't hold them forever."

Dinner was a sedate affair. Lori had a lobster salad with tiny little new potatoes in a cream sauce, and I had the monster steak she had promised me, medium-rare and smothered in butter-fried mushrooms, with the obligatory green salad, washed down with a lovely light, yeasty beer, everything I'd asked for. Lori had a chilled white wine, and we chatted about life, love, the future, all the things engaged couples discuss. She was wearing her engagement ring, and had received a concerted look of envy and pure unadulterated longing from all the women in the restaurant; well, it was a small town, apparently word had gotten around. Most of the men had stared in awe and wonder when Lori and her little black dress walked in, followed by sighs of envy when she leaned over and kissed me as we were shown to our table. Lori glowed, the prettiest blush I had ever seen, her eyes sparkling like violet fireworks.

We were in a romantic glow the entire way home, holding hands with our fingers entwined as we slowly strolled home in the late evening air of coastal Maine. She was puzzled when we crossed the road so that I could walk on the sidewalk with her on my left side, and asked why; I obliged, telling her that I had been told as a very small boy by my father that the lady always walked on the left, so that her male companion could not only shield her from the dirt and mud from the street, but also to keep his right arm, his sword arm, free and unencumbered to defend her. Her eyes sparkled at that.

"You English, you seem so stiff and aloof sometimes, and so old-fashioned and fuddy-duddy, and then you tell me something so damned romantic about something as normal as walking up the street! I'm going to love being an Englishman's wife!"

"About that," I started, "We need to get your passport sorted out, and get the marriage license. I don't know what the requirements are, so how about we make a trip to City Hall tomorrow to get the ball rolling. I'm burning with impatience to make you mine, and I don't want to miss a day!"

Lori told me she had a passport, although it was 4 years old, it would do.

"I looked like this when I was 15, even the hairstyle is the same, the only difference is the 'Girls' here hadn't quite arrived yet!"

She turned sideways on and cupped 'the Girls', and I had to agree, they would certainly have been the focus of any photographer if he'd seen them!

"Wow, if only everybody had a sister as hot as mine!" I breathed, pulling her in close for a kiss and a quick squeeze. Lori dimpled at the compliment, and I had to struggle for a moment to get back to reality.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,256 Followers