In May Came Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

"I have dreamed of this moment for so long," she muttered as she planted kisses on his torso. She held onto him as if scared that he might suddenly start to fade away and then she would realize that indeed this was all a dream. She pressed her body against his as her kisses climbed up the side of his shoulders and clavicle and up to his neck. Her breasts pressed against his. Her lips muttered another gasp when her hand went downward and grasped his shaft. It felt thick; her fingers could barely go around it. She looked down at it and yes, it was true. His cock stretched in her hand, possessing a purple-tinged mushroom head with pre-cum dripping out of it. Thick veins ran down its length looking like cable wires. She reached underneath and caressed his balls; they seemed to grow hot in her touch. His hands appeared behind her and grasped her ass cheeks and squeezed them together, making her gasp. Their lips met again in a kiss. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck and pulled him down to the bed.

Curtis pressed himself down on her, his lips glued to hers. He held one of her legs apart with his arm, giving him easy access to her love nest.

"I too have longed for this moment night and day," he muttered to her before kissing her once again.

He squeezed her tits in his hand and gnawed at each of them. He raked his teeth across the flesh of them, mashed his lips against her nipples, sending shockwaves up Marie's spine as she arched her body upwards towards him. Marie was wantonly consumed with desire. She rubbed her hands over his head while her feet slammed a percussion beat on the bed. Curtis sucked on her tits over and over before finally releasing her and sliding downward till his breath was slapping against the low-level hair growth that was her pubic region. Curtis held her leg up and kissed the underside of her thigh. He lolled his tongue against her milky white skin, loving the aromatic scent of her pussy that was mere inches from his face. Marie released mounting moans. Her body was on fire and if he didn't apply his tongue to where it was needed, she reckoned she was going to be scorched any second.

"My God, you're so beautiful," he murmured with amazement at the sight of her, all the while still teasing her.

Still Curtis kept on punishing her. He held up her other leg and applied the same treatment there, smacking his lips against her flesh as if trying to pull it off. When he felt he'd kept her on ease well enough, he drove his face down between her yearning pussy. Marie cried sharply the moment his tongue contacted her labia. Her hips rose and fell momentarily. Every part of her body alive with sex; her moaning lips echoed her craving sentiments.

"Ohhhh... Uhh-Uhhhhh... God!" she moaned like a wounded animal. "Uuhhh... It's been so long! SO FUCKING LONG!"

She writhed on the bed like one caught in a rapture, immeasurable pleasure and desire, searing through her mind and heart. Her hands caressed her lover's shoulders and head, her hips and legs pushed her pussy upwards to meet his piercing tongue... to meet his perusing lips. She looked down at him and he too looked up at her. With half of his face hidden beneath her cunt, he looked devious, like a lion feeding on her love nest. To her, he was beautiful; so dark and beautiful, the way his skin contrast against hers.

Curtis pressed his palms flat on her stomach as he fought to maintain control over her. He spun her around and let her raise her ass upwards, pushing her thick ass cheeks aside and drilling his tongue down her asshole. Marie's entire body shook from this and she muttered a high, lengthy cry. With her eyes shut tight, she observed a super-nova star explode before her eyes... explode from deep within her.

She fell on the bed, panting like one who'd just run a marathon. It was unbelievable to her that she'd just achieved climax, and it wasn't her making. She was enjoying the exquisite feel of it when a dark shadow loomed over her face. Her lover's lips kissed hers; his tongue slipped to mingle with hers.

"I'm not done with you yet," Curtis said to her. He spread her legs aside and before she realized what was happening, he slid the head of his thick cock into her pussy slit. He grunted as he thrust it further inside her. Marie's hands grabbed the bed sheets, squeezed it and muttered a groaning sound as his cock invaded her pussy. Her body stiffened but her legs widened further, giving him more room to slip another inch or two inside her. Marie thought she felt the tip of his cock knocking against her cervix. She bit down on the bed, feeling the pressure of Curtis pressing down against her. Her eyes remained shut—she barely heard herself crying out from his thrusts. She pictured another star glowing iridescently, growing rapidly to super-nova size. It wouldn't be long before it, too, exploded.

Curtis thrust his cock in and out of her. He slid his arms under her tits to grasp her shoulders and quickened his pace. Marie reached a hand behind to feel his buttocks, feeling the way his muscles clenched each time he drove himself deep inside her. Their lips kissed with frantic desire; their moans and grunts became one with the bed's groans.

"Ohh... Ohhh God! Ohh God!" she muttered over and over in-between moans.

Curtis's grunts grew heavier. His pace increased till he was pounding her with as much strength his hip muscles could muster. He withdrew backwards from her, pulling her along and resumed slamming at her from behind. The sight of her luscious ass cheeks bouncing back and forth as he fucked her added more fuel to his actions. Marie's face hugged the bed. Her cries were non-stop. The throb of his cock filled every crevice in her depths. Her star was expanding its edges... and just like that she gave another sudden cry as it burst into another orgasm.

"Aahh shit!" Curtis muttered. "Ahhh shit ... I'M GONNA CUMMM!"

He pulled his cock out of her as she fell forward on the bed. He groaned aloud like a lion, every muscle on his sweaty arms standing out as he stroked his cock furiously. He was still bellowing when spurts of cum shot of his cock and splattered over Marie's bouncy ass. He sprayed her with some more before falling onto the bed beside her. Marie reached a hand behind her back and rubbed some of his cum on her fingers. She brought it to her face, fascinated by its sticky yolk-like whiteness as if she were just seeing it for the first time. She brought it to her lips and licked it clean. "You're very tasty," she said to him.

They looked at each other for a moment, then broke into laughter.

5.

They talked for a while then fell asleep. By the time Marie's eyes came awake, the look of the sky outside her window was no longer cloudy and the rain had stopped falling. She should have been at work long ago, by now. This was one of the few times she'd purposely missed going to work, except days when she'd been ill. By now she would have been fretting, worried, except she wasn't. She turned her face to look at the handsome black man lying in bed beside her asleep. The same man who'd been her tenant up to some hours ago who was now more than something else and she reasoned her missing work today had been worth it.

She listened to the sound of his light snoring. She thought about where he'd come from. How his life must have been back home. What would his future be, now he was here with her? And who would have thought he would be the one she would end her mourning drought with? She knew little about him and neither did he of her. Was that how it usually started? Oh God, she thought to herself. It had been years since she even went on a date with anyone... and back then, it began with knowing the fellow before jumping in bed with him, not the other way around.

Times sure were changing. She should be worried about it, except she wasn't. The thought of it even intrigued her. Still, the questions wouldn't stop bouncing in her head: What type of person was he really? Would he want to stay with her, or would he take her for just some other fuck? Marie shifted in his bed. The wind coming through the window felt cold. She grabbed a blanket and was about to unfurl it when a hand came upon her skin. She turned and there was her lover looking up at her.

"Did you sleep at all?" he asked.

"I did," she said. "You looked so peaceful the way you slept, I didn't want to wake you up."

"You smell so good from over here."

She left the blanket and came to him.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is good

I will look to see if u have more to read , I would rate this a 5 and look for the next insert of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would give your effort a 5 rating

But, there is no rating link. Liked the build up/ character development which led to the sex.

poetichustler8219poetichustler8219almost 13 years ago
great story

As for the racist critics get a life. First you are cowards doing the whole anonymous thing. Then you take the time to actually read stories about blacks who you hate?????

What you eat doesn't make the author shit.

I know you lives are unhappy and women or wives are not happy as well.

Its okay on the internet you can be who you wish you were. In real life you know these words would only stay in your head.

Coward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Untidy

The author needs to re-read the story and see if it makes sense..the contents is ok,but the narrative is wrong..Its not possible to write about what you didnt see..unless of course one of the participants told you.If that is the case that point should be included in the story..Generally the story is ok,interesting and expected..Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful Story

It is well written and you should be proud of yourself. Don't mind these stupid white males with tiny dicks that complain about everything. Black sure is beautiful, look at Denzel Washington, Will Smith, the Wyans' brothers etc. They aren't criminals but are making an honest living! Yes there are black ugly criminals, as much as there are White, Asian, Indian, Chinese ugly criminals. Get over yourself dude and grow up, you sound stupid!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Happy Annibirthery Wife unknowingly sneaks into her husband's black boss' room.in Interracial Love
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories