In May Came Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,254 Followers

"This is some lovely pussy you have here," he slapped the side of her ass. Marie yelped from it. It exhilarated her and she told him to do it again, which he did.

"You love this pussy, babe?" she spat the question at him.

"Oh hell yeah!" he grunted with each thrust he slammed into her. "I fucking love it!"

"Then take it, darling! TAKE IT!"

Curtis rested upon her, covering her body with his. He grabbed her face and thrust his tongue into her mouth while his buttocks rose and fell upon her. Marie wrapped her legs in a bow over his thighs and held onto him when a third orgasm seared through her. Curtis too felt the moment coming upon him, and just before then he pulled himself up with his cock in hand and splashed his cum between her legs. Marie took some of it in her hand and licked it off, loving the taste.

He fell to the bed beside her. She got up and switched off the bedroom light before coming to join him. She unfurled a blanket and draped it over themselves, wrapping a leg across his body, with her arms around him. Their lips found each other in the dark.

"Do you think he would mind right now?" he asked her. He meant her husband, she knew.

"Right now, I don't know and I don't care. But I know I would."

The rain continued to fall down on the earth.

8.

I came by my Aunt's home a weekend later and realized just about everything about her had changed. The changes had begun the minute Curtis arrived at her front doorstep, yes, but it was nothing significant to what she now was. Gone was the dull, dowdy look that had permeated her features much of the day. Even the house no longer bore the listless, claustrophobic look that had surrounded it months ago. Back then it was as if the windows and doors had been boarded up and the inhabitants had gone on a year's vacation. Now the windows and doors were all open what flew inside were chirping birds and cool summer winds, pulling along butterflies and green leaves on its back. So shocked and surprised was I, I had to step outside to look about the neighborhood, just to check if I was on the right street.

I hadn't told my aunt of my coming, wanting to surprise her, I guess. Her car was parked in the driveway, so I knew she was in. I had my own set of key to the house and easily let myself in. I planned on bringing my girlfriend Angie over later in the day. She lived a couple of blocks from my aunt's home. I much preferred the privacy of bringing her here than taking her to my home where my parents would ogle her all the time. I just wanted to burn time for like an hour before I borrowed my aunt's car and went to fetch her. Aunt Marie didn't go out much during the weekend and I knew it would be a cinch getting the car from her. I entered the house through the back door, letting myself in quietly, not knowing if she was upstairs sleeping, and if she was, I didn't want to disturb her.

I went to open the fridge but stopped when I thought I heard noises coming from inside the house. It sounded like grunting noises... and someone moaning too. It was the kind of sound that's easy to know and sweet to the ears. I went to look out the passage and knew it was coming from the living room. I went in that direction and had to pull myself back in time as I noticed a pair making love on the sofa. There was a couch by the wall beside the corridor from where I hid. Acting like a thief, I fell to the ground and inched forward, stuck my head out the side of the couch to watch my aunt and Curtis fucking.

He sat back on the sofa, lounging like he was lord of the house while my aunt straddled him. I could make out his black cock impale her between her ass cheeks as she rose and fell on him, her hair scattered around her shoulders. She was humping him like crazy, crying out happily while she did. I watched her lean forward, run her hands over his head and shoulders, both of them sharing a kiss, while she kept on riding him. This was unlike anything I'd expected to find my aunt indulging in. I felt like cursed Pepping Tom as I lay there on the floor watching them fuck... yet that was what I was doing. And to my amazement, I discovered that I was getting erect from watching them!

My aunt mouthed off foul words I never before then thought I'd ever heard come from her mouth. It was exciting and exhilarating I tell you, lying there listening to her order her lover/tenant to fuck her, fuck her hard. My cock was rock hard and pushing against the side of my boxers inside my jeans, making me uncomfortable. I squeezed my hand through the top of my jeans and pulled my cock to lie straight. I was afraid of making any noise to alert them—I tried my best to remain still while she kept grinding her ass over Curtis's balls. I pulled my head back sharply when he held her tight and got up to his feet, nearly thinking I'd been caught. He held her in the air while still fucking her, heaving her up and down on his thick shaft, then he turned around and dropped her down on the sofa. She held her legs open for him and I got a nice view of her pussy before he came down on her.

"FUCK ME, DARLING! FUCK ME HARD!" my aunt pleaded with her legs sticking up in the air. "GIMME ALL OF THAT BLACK COCK!"

Curtis gave my aunt just what she wanted. He did push-ups over her: his ass muscles contracted as he hammered down into my aunt's pussy, fucker her harder than even I thought he was going to hurt her. Yet through her cries, my aunt kept begging him for more. The back of the sofa hit against the wall each time he thrust down in her.

The picture of what they were doing etched in my mind some minutes later when I crawled away from the corridor back to the kitchen. I tip-toed out of the kitchen, careful not to bump into anything, and slipped out the backdoor into the yard. I went into a corner of rosebushes that divided my aunt's home from her neighbor's. Though I was hidden from view, I looked around first, making sure I was along completely. My hands worked frantically to release my belt buckle, followed by the buttons of my jeans. My cock was screaming to be let loose by the time I pushed my jeans down my thighs and whipped the sucker out of my boxer shorts. Pre-cum was already pouring out the slit hole when I wrapped my fingers around my shaft. I shut my eyes and brought back the images of my aunt getting dutifully fucked by Curtis and my hand did its work stroking away. I imagined that I was still watching them while I jerked myself off. I wanted to make myself cum when they had theirs too.

I didn't realize that I was gasping to myself as my trigger approached the firing pin. The picture of both of them appeared vivid before my eyes. I muttered a sighing groan when seconds later I off-loaded my burden onto the grass that lay close to my feet. I was still jerking further spurts off my cock when a wave of euphoria washed over me, blessing my arms with goosebumbs. It felt terrific! Unlike anything I'd ever done.

I stood there amidst the rosebushes, getting myself back together, waiting to see I hadn't been found out. A minute later I dressed myself back then approached the kitchen once again tentatively. There wasn't any sound coming from inside anymore. I approached the corridor on quiet feet and peeked in the living room. Nobody was there. Then there came further noise from upstairs and I knew where they'd relocated to. That sat better with me. Though the odor in the room told me enough fucking had been going on before I arrived.

As I couldn't get the car keys while my aunt was busy upstairs getting her fuck on, I went out the house to go kill some time with my friend, Daniel.

Daniel wasn't at home when I got to his place. I groaned inward, not knowing what else to do. I decided to take a walk around the block. There was a softball game going on in a park not far from my aunt's home. I went and joined the light crowd that was there, bought some popcorn and tried not to think about Curtis and my aunt fucking. As I watched the game, it then occurred to me that Curtis hadn't been wearing a condom while he screwed my aunt. The fear came to my mind then.

What if he got her pregnant?

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
HOT

great story so true when a white women is lucky enough to get some good black cock , yummme

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

White Mother and Black Thug A father loses his wife to his new black neighbour.in Interracial Love
The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 01 Coaching couple get new recruit from other side of tracks.in Interracial Love
Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
More Stories