In Memory of Aunt Lisa

Story Info
Nephew remembers his favorite aunt.
4.4k words
4.41
152.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mom's sister, Lisa, was ten years younger than Mom and ten years older than me. She was a teen during the 60's and was a typical Elvis Presley movie type teen girl. She wore the tight mid-calf length pants, the tight sweaters and uplifting, cross your heart, pointy shaping bra underneath, and the cloth hair bands. I think she tried looking like Sandra Dee.

She was my babysitter and a fun one too. She would spend a lot of time with me, spinning 45's and doing the Twist. She also liked to wrestle with me and tickle me. Aunt Lisa would always kiss me and hug me. She told me that she is going to wait to get married, and then when I got old enough, she was going to marry me.

That proved to be false though when she met Tim, and married him. I was about ten years old then. It wasn’t too devastating, I had reached an age where I knew that aunts did not marry nephews. (at least not in the state that I lived in). When her and “Uncle Tim” got married, they rented a place next door to the elementary school that I attended. My mom was a stay at home mom, and we only had one car, that my dad used to commute to work. So, if I got sick at school, it was convenient for me to go to Aunt Lisa’s instead of my mom trying to come get me. I faked a belly ache a lot of times in order to go to Aunt Lisa’s for ½ a school day. She would give me hot soup and orange juice, and it miraculously cured me right up.

When I would go to Aunt Lisa’s, the wrestling and tickling days were over, but she still wanted that hug and kiss from me when I arrived and when I left. She liked to sleep in, and I always timed my ½ day of sickness around 11:00am, about the time she was just waking up. Back then, it was safe for a child to leave school and not be escorted. The school nurse would call my mom and then call Aunt Lisa and let her know I was on my way over. She would greet me at the door with a hug and a kiss. A lot of times she would be in a terry cloth robe, since she was just getting out of bed about that time. Our routine usually was that she would heat me up a can of soup and pour me a glass of OJ and then she would go take a shower while I was eating.

After her shower, she would dry off and put her robe back on. She would let me come into her bedroom with her and I would sit and talk to her while she fixed her hair and put her makeup on. Her robe was loose fitting, and gapped open a lot in the front when she lifted her arms to apply makeup or do something with her hair. How I strained to peek inside to catch a glimpse of her breasts, but dare not get caught.

My lucky break came one day with the break of the OJ bottle. She had just stepped into the bathroom to get her shower, when I accidentally dropped the glass bottle of OJ on the floor and it shattered everywhere. Aunt Lisa came running, hitching up her robe on the way. She quickly grabbed some paper towels and began sopping up the OJ. I began picking up the larger shards of glass. We were both on our hands and knees, facing each other. I could look straight down her robe and see both of her large breasts. (one time I took her bra out of the clothes hamper and read the tag: 38C) Ah man, I was in heaven. I don’t know if she knew what I was seeing or not, but she made no attempt close her robe any. It was wonderful.

A year or so later, my Grandmother passed away, and something took place that caused a fight between my mom and Aunt Lisa. They went years on non-speaking terms, and I did not see Aunt Lisa during this time. The only thing I knew about her and Uncle Tim was that they moved from the apartment and bought a place with several acres of woods.

I enjoyed hunting, but my hunting was confined to the fields and woods near my home. When I turned 18, I started driving to seek better places to hunt. One season I was in the area where Aunt Lisa lived, so I decided to drop by and see if I could hunt on their property. I knocked at the door and Aunt Lisa answered it. She had put some weight on since I seen her last, had her hair bleached and cut short, above her ears.

This was the 1970’s now. She had on tight polyester slacks, that brought attention to the extra inches her butt had attained. She also on an all too tight rayon blouse. Erect nipples outlined through the fabric was a dead give away of a braless Aunt. The buttons were straining to stay fastened, and I could see hints of pink flesh through the gaping openings of the blouse.

I smiled when I saw her, and said, “HI!! Remember me?” She smiled in return and said, “Sure!!! Give your old Aunt her hug and kiss.” (All of 28yrs old) She invited me inside, and I asked about hunting, she said sure, but offered me coffee and we sat and talked the rest of the day. I never did make it out hunting. I found out that Uncle Tim had to work two jobs, so he wasn’t home from 6:00am until 9:00pm. She enjoyed my company and having somebody to talk to. Our Aunt/Nephew relationship was renewed and I made it habit to stop in and visit her a couple of times a week.

I was a shy and backwards teenage boy, and Aunt Lisa loved to tease me about girls and sex to embarrass me. She liked to make me smile so she could see my, as she put it, “boyish smile that will break a lot of young girl’s hearts.” Her conversations always led to sex. Graphic conversations too. She asked me if I ever kissed a girl yet, I said no. She said she would love to teach me, but it just wouldn’t be right.

One day she was telling me about the theory that the length of a man’s fingers gives a girl an idea of what the man’s penis size is. She held up her index and middle fingers, slowly stroking them with the other hand. Said if she was a man, she would be well hung. She wanted me to show her my two fingers. I looked at them first, and said “short and stubby. Guess I don’t stand a chance with the girls.” She told me penis size doesn’t matter as much as the size of the heart of the man it is attached to. That made me feel good, because I never felt I had a big manhood.

She then asked me how big I was. I said not very big. She said Uncle Tim was 7 ½”. Was I close to that? I said I didn’t know, I never measured it. With that she reached for my 2 fingers and began stroking them. All of the sudden, with her other hand, she reached down the front of my pants (polyester days, remember how stretchy the material was?) She stroked my cock a few times and said, “HMMMMM, feels like 5, maybe 5 ½ inches” . (That was the first time anybody other me ever touched me there. If I wasn’t in such shock, I probably would have shot my load right then and there.) Then she said, “now don’t expect me to do anything more with that, remember I am your Aunt.” Embarrassed and frustrated, I made up an excuse that I had to go home, and left. I went home, and went straight to the bathroom and jerked off, fantasizing about Aunt Lisa.

I didn’t stop by to visit her for a couple of weeks after that. Although, a day didn’t go by that I didn’t jerkoff while fantasizing about Aunt Lisa.

I worked part time in the evenings at a grocery store. One evening Aunt Lisa called me at the store and asked me if I could drop off a gallon of milk to her on my way home. I got off work around 9:00pm, and figured I would get there at the same time Uncle Tim was getting home. I was a little nervous about being around him after what took place the last time I was with Aunt Lisa.

When I got there, Uncle Tim was not home yet. Aunt Lisa greeted me at the door. She was wearing a shear robe over a shear nightie. I could see her dark areolas through the thin material. She acted normal, as if she were fully dressed. She asked why I haven’t been stopping by to visit her, I mumbled something about being busy. She said that she thought maybe I was upset about what happened the last time that I was there, and she reassured me that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. She reminded me that SHE used to change my diapers, and it wasn’t the first time she saw IT. About that time, Uncle Tim’s car pulled in the driveway. I thought that Aunt Lisa would run to get something to cover up what she was wearing, thinking that she may not want Uncle Tim knowing that I was seeing her dressed like that, but she made no move to do so. Uncle Tim came in, greeted me with a HI and gave Aunt Lisa a long kiss hello. He then went to the fridge and got himself a beer. He offer me one, I smiled and shyly said no thankyou. Even though I was 18, and curious about the taste of beer, I dare not take him up on the offer and risk my parents smelling it on my breath when I got home. Uncle Tim asked me if I would have time to cut his grass for him. He was still working 2 jobs, and didn’t have much time to do it himself. I had a few evenings during the week that I didn’t work, so I said I would.

Graduation from highschool finaly came. Aunt Lisa was wrong, I didn’t break any hearts with my boyish smile. I managed to go my whole school life without a date nor a kiss.

I was offered a meat cutter apprenticeship at the grocery store after I graduated, so I didn’t worry about going on to college. I was put on full time hours, and had Sundays and one week day off since I had to work on Saturdays. I usually spent my weekday off working at Aunt Lisa’s. I would cut the grass, and she would weed and trim. It was the time before gas weedeaters and trimming was done with hand clippers. Aunt Lisa would wear shorts and a too tight button down blouse, braless, with the top few buttons undone. She would sit Indian style, and bend forward to weed and trim. I spent a lot of time straining to see down her blouse for a full view of her massive juggs. (last bra tag check was 42D)

FINALLY MY LUCKY DAY CAME!!!!

Uncle Tim had asked me to dig a pit for him. He wanted to perk hole for his downspout drains. It was late June, and hot outside. This one particular day, Aunt Lisa had on a loose fitting halter top. The kind that was two triangles of material held on with a strings, one tied around the neck, the other around the back. It was the white cotton material that gets see through when wet. I had the hole dug down to around three feet. Aunt Lisa was sitting on the pile of dirt I threw out of the hole, talking to me. She was leaning forward, and I could see right in front. I could also see under her armpits, through the side of the top too. As she sat out in the heat, she started sweating, ant the top started to get wet and transparent.

I was wearing cut off blue jeans and a tshirt. She said that I should take off my shirt, I would be cooler. I obliged her and did. She made a comment about my tight chest and made a growling sound like a tiger. She said she wished women could run around shirtless like a man can. I mumbled, I wouldn’t mind that either. She said, “Oh? well I may just do that.” She said she was going to go get us some iced tea. The house was about 100 ft from where I was digging, She was about 50ft from me, and took her top off, keeping her back towards me. She squealed, THIS DOES FEEL GREAT!!!!!! and disappeared into the house.

She came back out, a different haltertop on, carrying a small ice cooler. She sat down on the mound of dirt, reached inside the cooler and handed me a can of iced tea. She chose a beer for herself. She offered me one, but I declined. She said, “How’d you like seeing your old Aunt topless?” I mumbled, “would have been nice if you would have turned around.” She said that she didn’t want me getting all hot and bothered and wouldn’t be able to finish digging the hole.

I worked another hour or so, her sitting there giving me constant downblouse opportunities. She must have drank 3 beers in that hour. She said let’s go inside and have some lunch, OK? We went inside, and she asked me what I wanted. I said remember when I used to get sick at school and come to your place? You would always heat me up canned soup. She said it is too hot for canned soup, so we had tuna salad sandwiches instead. We started reminiscing about those days. She asked me if I remembered when we used to wrestle and she used to tickle me. My smile told her that I remembered. She said she probably couldn’t get the best of me now that I had grown to be such a strong young man. I told her that I would let her win on purpose. She said, “Really?” and with that she caught me off guard and pushed me off the chair onto the floor and jumped on top of me, pinning my arms to the floor.

It didn’t take much for me to over power her and flip her over onto her back. Her one boobs fell out of her top. I couldn’t believe it. I was still shirtless, and she grabbed my nipple in her fingers and twisted it. I reached for her exposed breast to pinch her nipple in return. It was then that she looked down and realized that her boob was hanging out. She all of the sudden scooted out from underneath me, and covered her exposed breast. I thought I pissed her off, but instead, she took me by the hand and said, “this carpet is giving me brush burns, follow me.” She led me to the spare bedroom and pushed me down on the bed. She pinned my arms above my head again and sat on top of me. I felt her pussy grinding against my cock. Her boobs were jiggling around in her halter top, and again, one fell out. She bent forward and crushed her bared boob against my bare chest. Instantly my cock grew to full attention.

She obviously felt it against her pussy, she asked, ‘Haven’t you ever felt a woman’s bare tit against your chest before?” I shook my head no, and with that, she pulled her top off and rubbed her breasts all over my chest. I remember how good that felt. My erection growing more intense, I was afraid I was going to cum right then and there. She dangled one breast in front of my mouth. Unaware of what to do, I just took my tongue and licked her nipple. She let me do this for awhile, then she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into her breast. I was still just flicking the nipple with my tongue, and she hissed, SSSSSUCK IT!!! SSSSSSSSSSSUCK IT!!!!!!!! I felt her nipple grow longer and harder in my mouth, and she was grinding her pussy against my cock through our shorts.

I sucked and sucked and I couldn’t get enough. She kept pulling my head tighter against her. I had a hard time breathing because her large breast was surrounding my nose and mouth. Instinct took over, and I figured out what to do. She rubbed her crotch faster against my cock, and then she breathed real heavy and went limp. Stupid me, I asked her what was wrong? Did I do something wrong? She said, ‘ No silly, you just made me cum.! Now it is your turn.”

She slowly slid down my body until she reached my shorts. She undid them and slid them off with her boobs. She took my screaming cock in her hand and began to stroke it. Precum was flowing like a river from the tip of it. She took her thumb and began to swirl it around my pee hole. I arched upwards at that feeling, fighting back the need to explode. She said she was going to suck me, but I wasn’t allowed to cum in her mouth. I said ok. Then she took the tip of my cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the peehole like she did with her thumb. I arched forward, trying to shove more cock into her mouth. She clamped her teeth around the base of my cockhead and bit gently, but hard enough to let me know not to shove any further.

She took my cockhead out of her mouth, and she licked up and down the shaft with her tongue. She took my balls into her mouth and swirled them around. While doing this, she was doing the thumb thing on the tip of my cock again. I began to hump her hand, and she asked me if I was ready to come. I didn’t say a word, I just starting thrusting and thrusting. She quickly grabbed a kleenex and jerked my load into it. It felt as if a gallon of cum came out of me. She cleaned me up, and asked how that felt. I just mumbled, GOOD!!

We lay there for awhile, and then she said, “Now, I don’t want your conscience bothering you about this. Your old Aunt was just helping you out. OK?” I said ok. Then we got dressed and I went back out to digging the hole.

That was Tuesday. On Saturday of that same week, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Tim invited me to go to a drive-in movie with them. So, after I got of work, we went to the drive-in. We all sat in the front seat of Uncle Tim’s ’69 Impala, Aunt Lisa sitting in the middle between us. It was a double feature drive-in. We watched the first movie, and while watching it, Aunt Lisa drank a few beers. During intermission she excused herself and went to the ladies room. I was in the concession stand when she came out of the ladie's room, and I noticed that she had taken her bra off. Must have been too uncomfortable I figured.

Shortly into the second movie, Aunt Lisa asked me if I would go buy her a pack of cigarettes at the concession stand. So I did. Returning to the car, I got twisted around, and ended up too many rows over, and back too many cars. I spotted the car, and approached it from the rear. As I got closer, I could see the silhouette of what looked like Aunt Lisa giving Uncle Tim a blow job. I watched for awhile, then not to embarrass them, I went over a few cars and up, and re-approached the car from the front. Uncle Tim spotted me, and flashed his parking lights so I knew where he was. I got in the car, Aunt Lisa took the cigarettes and said, “Thanks, I need one of these.” Her and Uncle Tim laughed,

(I didn’t understand until a few years later the humor in that.) Aunt Lisa kissed me and said, “Thanks Sweety for getting these for me, you’re gonna’ make some lucky girl a good husband one of these days.”

Her kiss was sticky, tasted salty and smelled like chlorox. (Good Ole’ Uncle Tim must be allowed to cum in her mouth, lucky guy.)

I settled in, asked what I missed, referring to the movie, they said not much. A few minutes later, in the darkness, I felt Aunt Lisa take my right hand and cross it over my chest and stick it up her blouse. Now I know why she removed her bra. I found her erect nipple and twisted and tugged at it. Her hand was tracing the outline of my now stiffening cock. Uncle Tim said he had to go take a leak. I quickly pulled my hand from under Aunt Lisa’s shirt before the dome light came on. Uncle Tim got out and headed for the restrooms. Aunt Lisa undid my zipper and pulled my cock out. She stroked it for awhile, then started to lean her head towards it. She said keep an eye out for Uncle Tim. She licked the head a little, then stopped, got a napkin, and again, told me not to cum in her mouth. I wanted to “accidently” cum in her mouth, after all, she just let Uncle Tim do it. But, I figured I had best warn her when I was about to cum. She swirled her tongue around the head as she did before, driving me nuts. The she stopped, and said, “ready for this?” then she sucked my cock down her throat the whole way down until her chin hit my pubic hairs. I rose up off the seat, and said, “Holy Shit!” She lifted her head and said it wasn’t nice to swear in front of my old Aunt. She started her tongue swirling again when I saw Uncle Tim coming out of the restrooms. She sat up and I quickly put my aching hardon away. We watched the rest of the movie with my hand up Aunt Lisa’s shirt and her hand rubbing my cock through my shorts.

While on the way home, Aunt Lisa leaned across my lap to reach for her purse on the floor. She laid her head on my lap, and asked me to rub her shoulders. As I rubbed her shoulders, she gently bit at my cock through my shorts. I couldn’t believe that she was doing this with Uncle Tim there. But, it sure felt good, and I was young and dumb and full of cum. Uncle Tim stopped for gasoline on the way home. When he got out to pay for it, Aunt Lisa, still rubbing my hard on through my shorts, told me that when we get back to the house, she will finish me off. Uncle Tim will go straight to bed when we get home.

When we arrived at their house, my hardon was ready to explode. I noticed another car in their drive way as we pulled in. Uncle Tim said Eric (his brother) must be here. We went into the house, and sitting on the couch was Eric. He was welcome to make himself at home there, so he did. He was quite obviously drunk, and needing somebody to talk to. (he was a Vietnam Vet, and seen some shit) Uncle Tim said to Aunt Lisa, looks like it is going to be a long night, so you may as well go to bed. I thanked them for taking me to the movies, and I went home.

12