In Mind and Body Ch. 01

Story Info
A knight recaptures the escaped slave who seduced his wife.
2.9k words
4.35
20.3k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reclaimed her exactly five years after she ruined me and, in doing so, remade me. It's not that it took five years to find her (my people tracked her down within a year; I'd underestimated her, yes, but she wasn't that good), but I delayed her recapture until I was absolutely sure I had perfected the technology I needed to retain her. I would not be humiliated again.

Once the new collar was ready, the whole thing unfolded rather effortlessly, even anticlimactically. I traveled to Yom, the city my spies had tracked her to, and went to the market on the morning they assured me she would be there.

I arrived before her. One of my agents, Joff, was in position selling fine jewelry. The girl had a penchant for jewelry, according to my spies. This had surprised me. Then again, I had only ever known her as my slave, and I never allowed slaves to wear any jewelry but their collars. I found a shadowy hiding place within hearing and visual range, and settled in to wait.

It did not take long. The sight of her face after all those years took me aback, and I confess my heart stopped for a moment. She looked confident, at ease. Anger hit me like a fist. I seethed with hatred for this smug bitch who had taken everything from me, who now dared to walk freely among the crowd as though she were a person, and not the degenerate mage slave she was. My pulse quickened, my blood burned, and my cock twitched in anticipation. I took a deep breath, bringing my emotions and my body back under control.

She approached the jewelry seller as my agents had predicted, her eyes scanning their wares. She paused and lifted a necklace to examine it.

"A lovely piece, madam. You have excellent taste. Would you like to try it on?" Joff asked.

She nodded, fingering the necklace admiringly. "Yes," she said, "I think I would."

"Of course, madam. Please, take this."

He placed a mirror in her hand so she could look at herself, taking the necklace as he did so. Then he walked around behind her to fasten it around her neck. Once he was in position, he took the collar out of his pocket, and in one deft motion fastened it around her neck instead.

Immediately I froze her there, staring into the mirror at herself wearing that collar. I could feel the panic welling up in her, could feel her reaching for her magic, trying to resist, but I knew she was mine.

Joff stepped in even closer to her, his hips thrust forward, pressing his cock up against her. Through my new access to her mind, I heard him whisper in her ear, "On second thought...maybe something like this might be more fitting for a woman such as yourself." He laughed, slapped her ass, and walked away.

A moment later he met me in my hiding place, still laughing.

"She's all yours, boss," he said. I handed him a substantial pouch of money, and he bowed, winked at me, and left.

Gods, I wanted to humiliate her right then and there. I wanted her naked and begging to be beaten on the cobblestone street. I wanted to hear her beg for mercy as I whipped her. I wanted to watch her plead with every man in the marketplace to fuck her as many times as they wanted. But there would be plenty of time for that, I reminded myself. She wasn't going to be getting away a second time. I was in complete control now. And I was going to do this right.

She was still frozen exactly as she had been. I did not speak into her thoughts yet. I wanted to allow for some doubt in her mind for a little while longer. Instead, I mentally manipulated her body as though she were a doll. I made her put down the mirror and scan the marketplace with her eyes. I did the same, and quickly spotted the perfect target.

A young woman, just come of age by the looks of it, was buying fruit a couple carts away. She was dressed fashionably but modestly. A simple lilac dress covered the most provocative parts of her body, but the nipples of her pert young breasts poked lewdly through the fabric for all to ogle, nonetheless. She seemed nervous. Perhaps it was her first time in the market by herself.

I forced my slave to stride quickly over to her, press her up against the side of the fruit cart, and begin kissing her roughly while massaging her breasts. The girl pulled away, horrified.

"What are you doing? Stop that, get away from me!" she said.

I could feel my slave struggling to fight me, could practically taste her horror, but there was nothing she could do. I forced her to magically to restrain the girl and tear her dress dress right off her body. She screamed and tried to cover herself, but her hands remained magically pinned above her head.

"Stop this!" Cried an angry man in the crowd. "Let her go, you monster!" Others joined him, and they rushed my slave all at once. With a wave of her hand I made her send them all flying.

"There's no use fighting, little humans" I forced here to say. "Not one of you is equal to my power. Now, girl," she said, turning her attention back to her victim, "lick my cunt." I made her release the girl from her magical bonds. She slumped on the ground, terrified, naked, and helpless, and I made my slave grab her by the hair and force her head between her legs, thrusting her hips forward with a moan.

"That's right, you little bitch," I made her murmur. "Make me feel good."

"Stop," I commanded, my voice ringing through the courtyard as I stepped forward. My slave froze, and I felt dread and terror wash through her. "Let her go, mage." I released the girl from my slave's control and she scrambled backwards, clutching the scraps of her dress over her body and running off.

"Oh thank the gods," I heard someone murmur. "A Redeemer."

"As a member of the Order of Redeemers, I hereby strip you of your human rights, mage." I told her, relishing the sense of unadulterated loathing that had pulsed through her body the second she heard my voice. "Strip to your underclothes and put your hands behind your back."

Did you miss your Master, slave? I thought into her mind.

How the fuck are you doing this, you twisted piece of shit? she thought back to me, anger pushing through the fear. I sent a wave of pain and a wave of pleasure crashing through her body at the same time, and she fell to her knees with a moan.

I'm not taking questions right now, bitch. I muted her in my mind. Strip.

She obeyed. She had no choice. When she was wearing only her underthings, I tied her hands snugly behind her back. It was a symbolic gesture; she wasn't going anywhere, with or without her hands tied. Then I attached a leash to the ring on her collar, turned around, and started walking out of the market.

"Come," I barked, tugging the leash a bit harder than was necessary.

**********

"Wake up, whore."

A cold shudder traveled slowly down my spine. That voice. His voice. I did not open my eyes. Where was I? Floor. I curled up into the fetal position.

He kicked me. I opened my eyes in surprise and pain, and found I was in a dungeon. I whimpered a little in spite of myself. The last thing I remembered was being paraded through the city, stripped and collared, then being loaded up and tied onto a mule's back with the rest of my master's belongings, and being ordered to sleep. And now I was in a dungeon, at the mercy of the one person I hated and feared more than anything in the world.

"Stand up," he commanded. I stood, hating myself for it. My whole body ached. I realized belatedly that my hands had been untied and my underthings removed. "Close your eyes." His voice was coming from behind me now. I obeyed it, frowning with frustration. "How the fuck are you doing this?" I asked.

Choke yourself, he commanded in my mind. My hands flew instantly to my throat and began to squeeze. My heart raced as I struggled for breath, my grip growing tighter and tighter, my hands crushing my own throat.

"Freeze," he said. I froze.

Suddenly, a pulse of intense pleasure sent tremors through my body. I groaned, and would have fallen to my knees again if my master had not forced me to stay on my feet.

What is this? I asked again in my mind. My hands clenched my own throat inadvertently harder as another wave of pleasure pulsed from my core, and I made a pathetic choking noise. My eyes were still closed, my body held motionless by my master's will.

I heard him step closer behind me, felt his breath hot on my neck. He reached around my body from behind, prying my hands away from my neck and setting them to dangle at my sides. Then his hand traveled back up my body to cup and massage my breasts, making me squirm involuntarily. He pinched my left nipple hard, and as he did so a shock of pain radiated out through my entire body, so intense I screamed. He continued to squeeze and pinch my breasts, unperturbed, unresponsive, while I writhed against him.

"I owe you a debt of gratitude, really," he growled into my ear. The pain turned suddenly to pleasure, and I melted. "When you seduced my wife" (he pinched my nipple hard at this word) "into your sinful proclivities" (he pinched the other one) "and ran away with her" (he pinched them both, making me squeal in agony), I was the laughing stock of the city. I have never been so humiliated." The pleasure became pain again, and my body shook helplessly against his. I both feared and hoped I would pass out, though I knew deep down he'd never let me.

"That shame drove me. It made me work twice as hard, and with a single purpose: to find a way to truly control mages, and prove to everyone that I am a man to be feared." He pinched my nipples even harder and I groaned through clenched teeth, twisting in his grip as he continued. "That drive has taken me to great heights. I have you to thank for that."

The pain stopped. I panted. He took his hands off my body abruptly, still standing inches behind my naked form. "This collar," he purred, running a finger lovingly over the smooth metal around my neck, "is my masterpiece. It is a different thing entirely than the amateurish garbage you so cleverly slipped out of." He stared thoughtfully at my neck for a moment, then bent his neck to gently bite it. I shivered. This seemed to please him.

"Your first collar, as you may remember, nullified your magic and forced you to obey my verbal commands," he went on. "This new one controls you, utterly. With your old collar, for example, I could tell you suck my cock, and you would--and did, enthusiastically I might add--but my control over that experience was limited to verbal commands. With this collar..."

Turn around and get on your knees.

I obeyed before I knew what had happened, and found myself face to face with his swollen phallus. He gave no verbal commands, either out loud or in thought, but I felt his will suffocating my mind, choking out my resistance until I was nothing but a puppet. He was in complete control of my body.

I found myself leaning forward, my lips parting to take in the head of his penis. He neither moved nor spoke. He simply stood there, watching my humiliation with mocking eyes. I had not so much as seen a penis in the five years since had I escaped him. I hated it, and yet I continued taking him further into my mouth, my jaw stretching to encompass his girth. I started to gag as the hard head of his cock pressed against the back of my mouth, but a harsh command ran through my mind. Don't you dare gag, bitch. The reflex subsided obediently. Even my body obeyed him.

It was becoming difficult for me to breathe. My jaw ached and my eyes watered. I tried desperately to pull back, to get him out of me, but my body was not mine to command. Instead I found myself leaning farther into him, allowing his cock to penetrate my throat. When he was completely buried in my face, when I could truly take him no deeper into myself, I froze. I struggled to breathe, fear pounding in my chest. We remained like that for a moment, him detached and amused and me debased and submissive, both of us motionless while I quietly moaned and panted at his feet. Then his voice resounded in my mind.

Come.

I screamed into his cock as a powerful orgasm surged through my body. He held my head firmly in place as I thrashed at his feet, completely lost in the powerful pulsations of pleasure, groaning like an animal. When it was over I sagged against him, exhausted, longing to be free of this phallus, but my master's hand held my head in place between his legs, my mouth wrapped around the base of his still-hard cock.

Again, he said.

Another orgasm tore through me, making my eyes roll and my body jerk, but he held me in place with both hands, his rock hard cock still filling my mouth and throat. When I was finished I whimpered pitifully.

He had barely moved through the whole thing, just stared at me with a look of disgust. You're pathetic, he thought to me. He pulled his engorged cock out of my mouth and slapped me across the face with it. I toppled over.

"As I was saying, my control with this collar is much more complete." He sneered at me and paused, stroking his erect dick. "Now come finish what you started, you little whore."

"Oh gods, please, no more," I begged, even as my body obeyed.

"Shut up, bitch," he snapped.

I shut up. I kneeled at his feet and slowly began taking his cock back into my mouth. He laughed, grabbing the back of my head by the hair and forcing me suddenly down onto his throbbing member. "I'm not going to be so restrained this time, mage."

He was true to his word. This time when his dick penetrated my throat, he wasn't scornfully watching my pathetic submission. This time he was fucking my face. He held the back of my head with both hands, brutally thrusting his cock into my throat.

"You like that, don't you, mage?" he grunted, wrenching my head suddenly backwards.

"Yes, Master," I found myself moaning, cursing him in my mind,

"Did you miss your master's cock, you degenerate little fugitive?"

"Yes, Master," I said, horrified by my own words, "This worthless slave missed her master's cock so much."

"Would you like to be allowed to continue sucking your master's cock?"

"Yes, please," I muttered, looking down. He grabbed me by the chin, twisting my head to force me to look right at him.

Beg me.

I felt a wave of sudden unadulterated pleasure crash through my body, making me twitch at his feet.

"Please let this slave suck your cock, Master."

He pushed my face right back onto his cock and resumed thrusting just as viciously as before. As he fucked my face, I realized I was getting more and more turned on. In fact, each brutal thrust of his throbbing phallus into my throat was somehow bringing me closer to orgasm. The shame of this made me feel hot all over. My master laughed throatily. "I forgot what a horny little slut you are. Always so eager to come." At this last word he grunted and thrust himself deep, deep into my throat, unloading into me while he forced me to have yet another orgasm, kneeling at his feet, my throat filling with his jizz. I choked, sputtering and coughing while my body twitched with pleasure.

He threw me to the floor by the hair, still choking on his semen.

"You are a worthless piece of shit, slave. You are not a person, you are an object. Your opinions and desires are irrelevant. You exist solely to serve your master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," I murmured, avoiding his eyes. A tear slid down my cheek.

"Say it. And look at me."

Flinching, I fought back a sob as pleasure pulsed unexpectedly through me. I met his eyes.

"I'm a worthless piece of shit. I'm not a person, I'm an object. My opinions and desires are irrelevant. I exist solely to serve my master."

"And who is that?"

"You," I whispered.

"That's right," he sneered, tucking his cock back into his pants. "Now let's get you cleaned up. We have the formality of a trial to prepare for."