In My Brother's Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand," I said. "Let's take it slow." With that we let each other go and, with one last long glance at each other, he opened the door to leave and then went down the hall to his room. I went to my own, lay on my bed, and giggled aloud with joy.

Dinner that night was really awkward, especially since Mom came over to over to visit, unexpectedly. She sat with us as we all ate in silence. She seemed to notice that there was something different about us. She said she couldn't put her finger on it but that she knew that something was going on between us. We averted her questions of course as best we could and when dinner was over Mom volunteered to do our dishes for us since I had prepared the meal. So as she finished, me and Andrew went to the T.V. room again and sat down.

During the show we were watching, Andrew kept scooting down towards me—just a couple of inches from me. I kept stealing him glances and he would gladly return them, a playful grin about his lips. There was a blanket folded up on the couch next to us that Andrew took, unfolded, and threw down between us in a loose kind of way, as if it had happened accidently. Warming my heart with his touch, he reached beneath the blanket and clasped my hand, caressing it with his thumb, gently, up and down. So sweet!

Mom came in and didn't seem to notice what was happening right before her eyes. She just sat down and asked what we were watching. We all sat there for an hour and then Mom kissed us goodbye and we had the whole house to ourselves again. Andrew took my hand, a smile on his lips, and led me towards his bedroom where, after closing the door behind us, we sat on the side of his bed and kissed again, this time not trembling as much. In fact, it was making out—full on. And in no time his hands were grabbing onto my butt cheeks, squeezing and rolling his hands all over them. My penis was so hard in just a matter of minutes and against my thigh I could feel his penis pressing against me. Oh god!

We ended up making out non-stop for about 45 minutes. It started to get loud too and I started to worry that some of our neighbors might come into the house at any minute and hear us. I also wondered if I would orgasm--far too early--since I was already wet down there. Just when I felt it coming on Andrew withdrew and still holding me on the side, his hand having snuck under my T-shirt to touch the bare skin of my heaving stomach, he broke the "silence" between us:

"You are so, so beautiful," he said with a bright smile and bright eyes—all turned towards me. "I can't get enough of you, Aaron. "

"You are so sweet," I said. My own hand was on his butt, and I gave it a good squeeze. "Do you . . . want to go all the way tonight?" I bit my lip with anticipation.

He smiled, but then backed up a little—that same nervous look on his face as he had worn in the bathroom after our first kiss a few hours before. "Um," he began, struggling for words. "That's a little too much, I think, for tonight. I mean I'm so nervous . . . I've never had sex with a guy, of course, and I'm worried that—"

I kissed him, cutting him off. "Sweetie, don't worry. I'm new at this too. We just have to remember what brought us together—that love that we have as brothers, as friends, and as . . . well whatever we are now. "

"I know," he said. "It's just that—well, it's such big thing. We can't go back after . . . 'that'. It makes us something definitely different than what we were before. Do we want to . . . to take the risk of ruining what we already had before?"

"Sweetie, let's just make a commitment right now—as brothers—to look out for each other no matter what. Under all circumstances we will always first be brothers and any . . . other kinds of love that happen between us will always be second in our relationship. Brothers before all Do you know what I mean?" I felt proud of myself just then: I had really caught it there—how to make us both happy, always.

"Yeah, I do," Andrew said, nodding. "You're right, too. Brothers first."

"Yup," I leaned back to lay on his bed, and then turned my face towards his again from that position. "Let's take it slow tonight . . . Let's start by just getting naked in front of each other. How do you like that sound?"

"Um, okay," he said. "Who should go first . . .?"

"I will," I said. I stood up from off the bed and stood directly in front of him. There, I methodically removed my clothes, anxiously watching his face for any indication about how he felt about my young body. I was fully naked now, my penis flopping out half erect from my briefs straight in front of his nose by a few inches. I put my hand at my hip and took a deep breath. "Well, here I am. What do you think?"

He leaned forward so that his eyes were only a couple inches from my penis. "You are hairless," he said, looking at each side of my penis. "Do you shave down here?"

"Yes, I do . . . Do you like it though?" I asked. My penis was now erect, glaring at him with its one eye.

"Yeah, it's nice," he said. "My turn now, eh?"

"Yeah . . . but I must tell you, Andrew . . . I've already seen you naked once before," I confessed. "This morning, in the bathroom, I . . . peeped in on you." I felt bad about the thing now—the secrecy of it, the dirty feeling I had thinking of it now. "I hope you don't mind. I just had such a . . . well I mean that I like you so much."

"I see," he said. Then, without saying more, he got up to stand in front of me and removed his own clothes. When his penis fell out of his boxers, it was long and hard—definitely a few inches longer than mine. It had of course been flaccid when I had spied him this morning. So that means that right now he was excited. I felt happy at that. He stood now at full attention in front of my own nude form, our hard, pointing cocks only inches away.

"Should we . . . what should we do now?" he asked.

"Um, well, one of us can suck on the other one's dick," I suggested. "You can suck on mine first, if you want . . . Sweetheart."

He nodded and bent over to where his eyes stared towards the eye of my penis and—sticking his tongue out and after licking his lips—he gave my penis a long slow lick from bottom to top. He looked up at me, said, "It's good. You taste so good."

"You can eat me if you want," I said.

"Good one," he said, smirking. He opened his mouth wide and took in the head of my penis up to a point almost all the way down my shaft. His tongue explored my skin. I brought my hands down to his head and smoothed my fingers through his hair. He was licking, sucking, slurping up our combined juices—his saliva, and my precum—tasting me, eating me.

"Oh Andrew baby," I said. "Oh lick me, suck me through my penis!" He obeyed my commands, sucking on me and licking all around with his tongue at what fluids he managed to pull out. I was on the verge of having an orgasm. "Andrew, I'm about to—about to—" I came, full strength, and felt my throbbing penis let loads of cum squirt into his mouth, on his tongue, against his teeth, down his throat. "ANDREW!" I screamed. "Oh Andy baaaaaaaby! I want to—"

"Boys?"

WHAT? Boys?? What was this all about? Someone at the door, but it couldn't have been the girls from next door. They wouldn't call us boys. Oh no, even worse! It was Mom's voice! She must have come into the house using the spare key we had given her. She knocked at the door, saying, "Boys, what are you doing in there? I've been at the store down the street for a couple hours and was about to head home but I remembered that I left my cell phone on your couch. What are you doing in there with the door all closed like this?"

I gasped, and looked down at my brother's eyes—looking wide up at me—with his cheeks full of what must have been my semen. I tried to sound as calm as I could, but failed, when I said, "Uh, Mom? Yeah we're okay. Just helping each other with homework. You found your cell phone then?" Slowly, Andrew let go of my drained penis, licking his lips silently. He stood up.

"Yeah I found it, and I'll leave now . . . but I heard you screaming in there. What is the matter with you two? Is someone hurt?" Mom asked.

"We were just playing around, Mom," Andrew said now, after swallowing.

"Can I come in?" she asked. "I want to say goodbye and give you guys some hugs and--."

"No!" I called out, and ran towards the door to hold it shut. That would be suicide if we let her open the door on us like this. Before I could get there, however, the door opened slightly and before I could shut it again she had already taken a quick look into the room at my brother's naked body.

"You guys are naked?" she called out, her voice expressing confusion. "What are you guys doing naked in there?"

"Wrestling," Andrew called out, coming to the door next to me in case I needed help holding it shut. "We wrestle . . . naked." Andrew smiled at me and put his arm around my naked waist. He kissed my shoulder.

"Wrestle, naked?" Mom asked. "Why do you do that?"

"It's better that way, Mom," Andrew said. "We do it all the time . . . the ancient Greeks used to do it like that too." Andrew smiled at me, laughing silently at the odd excuse he had just given her. I smiled back.

"Yeah, Mom, it has to do with the grip," I said, thoroughly enjoying myself. "You get a better grip when you're naked."

"I see . . ." she said slowly. "But . . . Andrew's penis was . . . hard?"

"That's normal," Andrew said. With that he pressed that same hard penis up against my thigh. "We were rolling all over each other on the floor. Of course we're going to get . . . aroused, Mom. "

"Wow," she said. "I can't believe that . . . but whatever works I guess . . . I'm going to leave now, I guess."

"Okay, Mom, thanks for stopping by again. We wish we were able to kiss you goodbye," Andrew said. "But we're so busy and--"

"I understand . . ." Mom said. "Love you guys."

After we heard her footsteps trailing down the hall Andrew turned towards me and, at a glance, we both started laughing hysterically.

"Mom bought it!" I said, overjoyed. "Amazing! She totally bought it!"

"Yeah," Andrew said, giggling. "Now, shall we get back to that wrestling . . . brother?"

"Sure thing," I said, pulling his body tight against mine. "I'll pin you this time." We kissed and returned to our "wrestling." Our little secret.

12