In Over His Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Being a good whore isn't about how pretty you are," Yagaritte said wisely, as she reached for the bread. "In fact," she continued, stuffing it into her mouth. "...it's not about your face at all. It's about your tits, and your ass, and if you know how to use them," she said bluntly, knowing that such talk would only continue Edovan's blushing embarrassment. Which, of course, was exactly what she wanted. She grinned at him. "And for those facts, I would indeed make a great whore!" she exclaimed wolfishly.

Edovan, who was pulsing crimson, just as she suspected he would, looked away from her quickly. Lizard brain had instantly recalled the feeling of her soft cleavage against the side of his face, the huskiness of her voice as she teased him...the warmth of her body against his when she had rescued him from Bernadette's attention. Suddenly he had a brief vision of Yagarrite's fingers entwined in his hair as SHE guided his small face down under HER skirts and up IN to the sweet musky darkness hidden underneath.

"Ye Gods man..what are you thinking?!" he shivered at the secret thrill of it. Thanks to Bernadette's crash course in female anatomy he was now intimately familiar with what women were like betwixt their thighs. Breaking himself from his trance he was filled with confusing feelings.

"D-don't talk about yourself that way!" was all he managed to mutter aloud, trying to look anywhere in the room instead of at Yagaritte or any of the other women. He didn't have many places to look.

Yagaritte laughed. "There's no shame in whoring," she said simply. While it may not be a noble profession, it was a profession all the same, and afforded many women (and some men), who wouldn't otherwise have the opportunity, a chance to make their own money, to live an independent life.

"I've never done it, but Maybe I should give it a try after all, hmmm?," she added lasciviously, biting at her lip. "What do you think?" she asked him, her voice taking on that sensual, husky quality again. She had leaned in toward him as she spoke, her linen shirt somehow had unbuttoned its top 3 buttons to the point her voluminous bust was threatening to spill out. The last fastened button was holding on for dear life. And there was the barest hint of the darker skin around her peaks emerging over the top of the strained fabric.

"Would you fuck me?" She growled, her voice all low and sensuous. She winked.

On that note Edovan suddenly paused.. and a horrified look crept across his face. He got up abruptly and said "Excuse me!" and quickly walked awkwardly to the door of the Inn and slipped out it into the night.

"Really? That's all it took? Guess I've still got it!" Yagaritte said, looking back at Margara with a grin. Margara shot her a wink, chuckling to herself.

After less than a minute or so, he re-entered the inn, teeth chattering, cheeks blueish, snow on his boots. By this time it had become something of a scene, so every single eye in the tavern was watching the door when he returned, one hand trying to cover the crotch of his breeches from view. Several of the girls tittered and the male patrons flat out chortled.

Yagaritte was leaning lazily against the wall just inside door, her arms crossed over her chest, her feet crossed at the ankles in a relaxed posture as Edovan came blustering back in. "Are you done making a spectacle of yourself?" she asked him, as she tossed her barely used cloak over his shoulder.

Edovan caught the cloak and flipped it around his shoulders, shivering. Thankfully it was large enough to not only warm him up, but it covered his embarrassment with ease. Not that it mattered, everyone occupying the inn's tavern was smart enough to figure it out. He wanted to squeeze between the floorboards and disappear forever. But since that wasn't an option, he looked up at Yagaritte, silently pleading.

"Come on," she said with a sigh, pushing away from the wall and putting her arm across his shoulder. She couldn't deny that face, and even though she took immense pleasure from making him suffer, there was a line even she knew she shouldn't cross, at least in public. "Let's get you situated," she said, nodding at Margara, who nodded back, watching curiously.

Whatever Yagaritte planned, Margara was behind her, a hundred percent. Just as she had helped Yagaritte all those years ago, she would help Edovan. She could see the same look in Edovan's eyes, as she had seen in Yagaritte's, and that was not a look she would let walk out the door alone.

Yagaritte swung by their table and grabbed her satchel and his staff that he had left behind in his haste, and she steered Edovan towards a stairway that was hidden by a wall off to the side of the room, near the bar. Edovan smiled at Margara as they passed. "Thank you," he said quietly. Not only had she fed him, but she did it free of charge. Even in his state of embarrassment, his manners were well in tact, and he could not let her kindness go unnoticed.

"You're welcome, little mouse," she said gently, giving him that warm, kind smile of hers. As they came closer, she held a small package out, that Edovan recognized as the last bit of chocolate she'd given him earlier. Margara didn't say anything, only continued to smile as Edovan took the sweet from her hand. With that, she turned back to the bar and shooed a man away huffily as she tried to lean his snowy, muddy boots onto the bar top.

Yagaritte steered him up the stairs, and towards the room at the very end of the hall. She pulled a large iron key from her belt, and slid it into the lock, twisting it. She pushed the door open and nudged Edovan inside. "Mind the pile of books," she warned him, as she closed the door behind them. And locked it. She slipped the key back into her belt, and started the process of removing her armor. Though she appeared to live in it comfortably, she was, of course, most comfortable out of it. And the less clothes she had on the better!

Edovan, who was currently more interested in peeking around her room, wasn't paying her much attention. The room was cavernous somehow. With high ceilings and split level floor that dropped down towards the back. He would have wondered about the architecture all night, if she hadn't had so many trinkets, bits, bobs, stacks and stacks of books, more weapons than any single person could possibly use. Maps scattered here and there, a dozen half-used candlesticks spread on every surface. And curious things even Edovan was clueless about, ancient or sacred objects that he'd never seen before or even read about. As messy as it was, it seemed to be a controlled chaos, and everything looked as though it were exactly where Yagaritte had intended it to be. On the desk beside her large but meager bed was a spread of open books, were she had been making copies of various runes, seemingly trying to translate them for some mysterious purpose. "Yagaritte, these ru--"

Edovan turned around and saw that she had stripped away all of her clothing but the thin shift she wore under her armor. It was so thin... so very, very thin. He could see the huge swell of her breasts, and the darker, pinker circles in full visibility through the sheer fabric, along with her hardened nipples which were doing their darndest to poke THROUGH it. It barely covered the top of her legs, which were as strong, and perfectly sculpted, as he envisioned them to be. Her skin seemed to glow in the light of the room's lanterns. She flopped down lazily on her bed on her back, pulling her arms up over her head and resting on them. This exposed the entire length of her long legs, and the peek of her underthings, which were somehow flimsier than her shift. "These what's?" she asked him, innocently stifling a yawn.

Edovan stared. He didn't mean to, it just happened. This... this was more woman than he had ever seen at one time in his entire life, and as she stretched out on the bed in front of him, he lost all his rational thoughts. To make matters worse, Yagaritte brought her feet up close to her body with her knees pointed upward and then absentmindedly started bouncing her knees togther. Then she dropped them both to the side, arched her back and stretched her arms over her head and gave a long yawn, giving Edovan a full view of the tiny stretch of fabric that was barely covering her most intimate parts. In fact it appeared to be trying to crawl IN them.. He didn't blush this time, but he did turn back toward the desk and forced his eyes against their will to look at the runes. "These runes... they're dwemer.. I've seen them before in my studies, and again in a book in the shop where we first met. T-this one is the symbol for Sheogorath... and this one..."

A loud, very unlady like snore emanated from the bed.

He turned to look at her and she was out like a snuffed candle, sprawled on the bed, knees still akimbo with her arms over her head. Her hair had fallen out of its bun and had cascaded in strawberry blonde pools all round her head. It was actually quite thick and long. Probably why she kept it up in that bun, he mused. He stared again, but this time at her face, now serene as she slept. He had never seen anything so beautiful... so angelic... so...

"ZZZZZZZZZZZ"

Another long snore, even worse than the first, interrupted his reverie. He walked over to the edge of the bed, the top of which came up to the middle of his thigh. Up close like this he really felt like a child. He'd been small all his life. He used to think it was just his race. His adopted parents were Breton, not Bosmer, after all, and he had thought for years that maybe around his own people he wouldn't feel so out of place. When he first started his new school though he was surprised and disappointed to discover that even among FEMALE wood elves, he was still very slight in stature. Now, standing here, next to this sprawling goddess on a bed he almost needed help to climb on to...he felt very small indeed.

He did not want to disturb her.. but even if he could find her key, he knew he was better off trapped in here with her than out in the inn proper. That painted lady was still out there after all. He shuddered. Part of her scent still lingered on him, even now.

Still, he didn't feel right about being in her room while she slept, especially in such an exposed state! As if to bring home that point, at that moment Yagaritte shifted her hips slightly and made a little sound.. Her right hand tugging the shift up over her waistband and then slipping under the fabric and down between her legs.

His eyes got big as saucers. Lizard brain was hooping and hollering, when logical brain clocked him from behind with a large piece of wood. "There will be NONE of that!" he reminded himself. But he had to do something.

Edovan spotted the rumpled sheet on the opposite side of her sleeping form where the mattress butted against the wall. He decided the best thing to do would be to cover her up, and then find a nice spot in the room where he could crash, and pretend he was NOT here alone with a beaultiful woman pleasuring herself in his presence. He didn't want to get the bed dirty, so he slipped off his soft boots and hauled himself up on to the bed. Unfortunately he hadn't thought about her positioning as he clambered up, and found himself on his knees and elbows between her legs with his face just inches from where her fingers were now busily questing under the flimsy fabric of her bottoms.

He froze and gulped silently. The gap between her thighs was easily as wide as his whole head. His thoughts suddenly turned to the painted woman and the damp darkness under her skirts. He had an unbidden urge to know what would happen if he were to lean forward and slowly press his head against the place where her fingers were now so determinedly going.

"What is happening to me?" he said to himself under his breath.

Before today everything he had learned about female anatomy had come from two ancient books he had uncovered high on a forgotten shelf in the school library. One, Aspergin's Treatise on Female Biologies of the Races of Tamriel, was dry and clinical with simple and very unappealing illustrations. (Had that crazy wizard really cut all those poor women in half to expose their inner workings?) The other one, "Young Master Pensin and the Lusty Maids" had gone in to lurid detail about the illicit adventures of a rather well endowed (in both senses of the word) orphaned adolescent heir and his retinue of maidservants..a human, an argonian and Khajiit. It had detailed an astonishing variety of different things people of different species could do to each other, only a few of which were in the first book, but he was sure that what the painted woman had tried to do him, and what his lizard brain was suggesting now, were NOT accepted forms of physical congress. Besides even if they were... she was asleep! They had barely met. It wouldn't be right he thought, and that was the end of it.

He could smell her scent now, and unlike the painted lady's heavily perfumed nethers, this was raw and sweetly pungent. He felt himself stiffen inside his breeches. "Oh no... not again?!" He stared up over her to find the safest path to the sheet above her head. Her hips had started to slowly thrust upward. Her breast rising and falling faster as her breaths quickened. She gave a small gasp and bit her bottom lip. It was now or never he thought.

Maybe never? He wondered to himself, as she cried out gently, more than a gasp. Her hand was working rapidly between her legs, and Edovan could see that the thin fabric had become wet with her flowing juices. He swallowed thickly, and a thought sprung unbidden to his brain..would it taste as sweet as it smelled? What was he thinking? He shook his head to himself, even as lizard brain whispered to him that a small taste wouldn't hurt, she would never even know. She was literally inches from his face.. it was so close.. her fingers were really moving now. He was mesmerized as he watched them so expertly working. This was clearly not new for her.

He stared in fascination as tiny rivulets of clear liquid began to trickle outward. He observed every minute detail as she plunged in over and over again parting herself so widely that as her hips gyrated faster and faster he caught momentary unblocked glimpses of the glistening rippled inside of her. Had he moved closer? Or had she moved? Somehow he was only an inch away now. So close he could feel her heat. The slurpy squelchy sounds of her secret craft filled his ears. He wanted to taste her. To plunge forward into that dark rippling passage..past the outer folds and through the smaller tighter space her fingertips were disappearing into..to feel her on his cheeks..his ears. Bye now his erection was throbbing almost painfully and his hand absentmindedly slipped into his pants..but then.. her hand paused for split second. Her parted lips clenched tightly in series of rapid spasms

She moaned loudly.

He jerked his head back instinctively as she suddenly kicked her legs out, bucking wildly, her back arching against the bed, her free hand grabbing at the sheets under her. She cried out in sweet release, sweat beading on her forehead, her strawberry blonde hair matted against her cheek.

Edovan's heart raced, as his cock throbbed. As inexperienced as he was, even he knew what an orgasm was, and of course he'd helped himself to a few in his lifetime. But his body had never reacted the way Yagaritte's did, and he had certainly never had cause to cry out in pleasure quite the same way. She was so attuned to her body... he thought to himself. He watched her chest began to slow its movements, her breathing evening out as she slowly rode her orgasm into a peaceful sleep. Her hand pulled itself from between her legs and tucked innocently underneath her pillow.

Edovan's mind reeled. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. It was so raw and primal and savage and then beautiful. And it had happened so close that she had almost bucked into his face! Her underwear were sopping now. But his logical brain had retaken control. There would be no tasting tonight It was not proper, and it was not right. Lizard brain be damned!

He sighed and inched closer towards Yagaritte who had resumed snoring again. He brought one knee up over her outstretched leg and balanced there on the bed straddling her thigh with his left knee all but touching her now sopping crotch. Leaning over her carefully, he stretched out to reach for the bedding bunched behind her stack of pillows at the head of the bed. His arm was barely long enough to cover the short distance, and he was terrified. He had no idea what she would do to him if she woke, and he still had a raging erection that was pressing painfully against the inside of his pants. Just when he thought his situation couldn't get more precarious, his right arm slipped and he fell forward on top of her. His left knee was pressed solidly up against her soaked underwear. He froze in horror. Yagaritte moaned softly and closed her legs suddenly, turning to lay on her side, her hand reaching to brush hair from her face in irritation.

There was no escape, no chance to dodge the attack. Yagaritte gripped his left knee between her thighs, her arm curling around him and drawing him close to her as though he were a teddy bear she would snuggle up to in bed. She then reached down and cupped his butt and gave a quick shove, burying his trapped leg between hers all the way up to the top of his thigh. She smacked her lips and snored happily, nuzzling her face against her pillow.

For the second time in a single day, he was under the threat of death from Yagaritte's physical body. Her thighs clenched tightly around his leg, his face pushed up into the underside of her breasts. She squeezed him tightly but not enough to crush him this time, so maybe he was safe, and only trapped. Indeed it was actually very comfortable. He could feel her heart pounding, as it was just now starting to settle back into its regular rhythm. She was so warm, so very warm... and she smelled wonderful. A bit of her natural musk, mixed with the dirt of the day, and of course the wetness between her legs... Edovan inhaled deeply. If he was going to die, he might as well enjoy his last few moments. He closed his eyes and imagined what it might be like to come to bed to this at the end of a tiresome day. What it might be like to have a home again, a place where he truly belonged. He squeezed his eyes tighter. Of course, that was a ridiculous thought.

His free arm was slung across her waist, his left leg caught between hers, the wet warmth of her crotch pressed against his hip. He pulled his arm closer around her and... held her. He'd never held anyone before, much less a woman like Yagaritte. It felt good, and it felt safe. Though opposite extremes physically, their bodies were shaped and sized in such a way, that they fit together like a puzzle. With his eyes still squeezed closed, he pressed his forehead against her and sighed softly. This was nice. And he needed it. He had been on his own for so long now. On the move, on the run. No connections. No friends.

No... family..

Sorrow welled up in him without warning as images of pain and loss ran through his mind. A tear threatened to form and was just about to fall when she squeezed him tightly with both her arm and her thighs. It took his breath away. But it also calmed him. Right now he was here. With her. And there was nowhere else he wanted to be more than here right now.

"She'll probably kill you in the morning," was the last thing logical brain said before sleep quieted him. "Worth it!" replied lizard brain.