In Over His Head Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few minutes before she began to calm down, for her body to reluctantly yield up its prize. Her legs, glistening with sweat, fell to the sides, releasing him from her dark depths. He slid slowly from her, letting gravity do the work. She was still gasping softly, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. She rolled onto her side, hugging her face into a pillow.

Soaked and slightly bruised, but otherwise no worse for wear, Edovan sat up onto his knees, looking down at her, his fear for his own well being and his pent up desires lost in his concern for her as he examined her still trembling body heaving scattered breaths as she lay sprawled out before him.

He carefully climbed over her thigh and crawled on all fours across the cushiony fur covered surface of the pit till he was near her face, still buried in the pillow. He leaned over and put a soft hand on her shoulder. "Miss... mistress?" he asked quietly. "Are you okay?"

Mavka was not okay. Her mind was a jumbled mess, her breathing erratic, and, in addition to the post orgasm afterglow, her heart still hadn't settled completely. Inwardly, her body was somehow both momentarily sated and yet extremely disappointed. Outwardly, she was glad that whatever gods or daedric princes were watching over them had intervened somehow, because the truth was she had lost her mind about the time she'd grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pulled him into her, and she had been trying her damnedest for the last hour to stuff him so far into her ravenous nethers that not even the gods themselves would be able to find his ghost. She had wanted to devour him, in totality, make him part of herself and take his power into her own. She was simultaneously ashamed and aroused as she thought of watching his toes disappear one by one as he vanished, forever, into her dark abyss...

But somehow he had bested her! He had driven her... (her!) to heights of ecstasy she had never reached before. Almost shattered her sharp mind with sheer pleasure, while wearing out her strong daedric body as well. By the time she had climaxed she didn't even have the energy to do more than gently squeeze him. It was impossible! Could he have fooled them all? Was he not as innocent as he first appeared? Was he himself some male daedric prince of pleasure in disguise? There was something different about him, for sure, but what was it? Why did he call to her loins so strongly? She'd fucked hundreds of men (and women, on occasion) into the ground. Had every body part you can imagine inside her strong and extra flexible orifice, but never once had she wanted to swallow someone whole with her sex, let alone eat their soul. And this wasn't even the first time. She thought back to the laundry room, and how she'd been inexplicably drawn to him, how she had wanted to consume every tangible, and intangible, part of his being. She knew he was awakening something within her daedric nature, but what? And why? How? His mystery gnawed at her... sparking a new hunger almost as strong as the one in her loins. She wanted to know him. Discover his secrets. Find out why he had the effect he did on her, and similar (but not as strong) effects on nearly every young woman he met. They all wanted him!

Her racing thoughts were interrupted by a gentle tapping on her shoulder. She opened her huge dark eyes to find him peering at her up close, his face a picture of genuine worry... and something more...

Was that... love?

He reached out tenderly and caressed her cheek with his tiny hand. She steeled herself not to visibly react, but shivers ran down her spine nonetheless at the kindness of his touch.She had only ever loved one man... well boy, really, at that time... in her entire life, and as she looked at her body with chagrin, that hadn't exactly gone as she planned it.

Mavka stared deep into his big golden eyes, not breaking his gaze. She saw no guile, no malice, not a hint of pretense. No, this was all him, the kindness, at least, was simply the way he was. There was only love there, and hints of the deep sorrow that only comes to those who suffer great loss. He had known pain, this child, and yet from what she could see, he selflessly gave of himself at every opportunity. Even in lovemaking!

They gazed at each other in wonder, sharing the moment. His hand following the side of her face, tracing her cheek bone upward, across her temple and then resting lightly against her right horn. The instant he touched its smooth surface, the temporarily dormant furnace in her nethers roared to sudden life again.

"Ah.. hahahaha... no, no..." she laughed awkwardly as she quickly removed his hand from her sensitive horns. "That feels a little too good little mouse. Keep touching me there and I will gobble you whole right here on the spot," she warned. She grinned a toothy grin to sell the joke, but she knew inside it was no jest. One touch and she was on fire again with a blaze that would surely consume him this time, no going back. She held his small hand in her own much larger one marveling as their disparately sized fingers were still able to intertwine. She smiled, if a little sadly.

"Sooo..." she said, trying to change the subject. "I assume you came to see me for some other reason than to give me the greatest orgasm I've ever had?" She arched an eyebrow at him waiting to see how he would react to that juicy bit of information.

His instant scarlet shade was all she needed to know.

"Oh... um... yes..." Edovan stammered. He leaned back and started tugging at his robe, which had fallen off during their little foray. It was currently buried underneath her torso as she lay on top on it, under her side. She let him struggle a bit, amused, and then tugged sharply back, causing him to tumble forward face first into her still slowly heaving bosom. She chuckled as he righted himself, putting an arm around him, protectively nestling his tiny bottom in the crook of her elbow. With him secured thus, she deftly rolled to her back and removed the robe from under her with her free hand and then rolled back to her side, handing him his robe. He reached into the pocket and lifted the heavy purse out, presenting it to her humbly, blush still on his cheeks, creeping up his ears.

"What is this? Why would you bring me money?" she asked him.

"It's y-y-your portion... Yagaritte took half of course, and part of mine went to pay my rent, but what's left over surely belongs to you... you were the one... doing all the... work... " he stammered. He looked down suddenly, reddening again to the tips of his ears. "I just... I just watched..." he finished, clearing his throat.

Mavka loved to see him blush so. She should see why Yagaritte liked it so much, and why she enjoyed teasing him mercilessly. It spoke of his innocence and endeared him even more to those who had seen too little of it and lost much of it themselves.

"Well, that's very thoughtful of you little mouse," she said, giving him a gentle squeeze. She pulled his face into the swell of the side of her breast. "But," she continued "At the Boar we have a saying and a tradition. If you ever give one of us a better time than we gave you, then you earn the coin for your efforts!" she said, grinning at him, her forked tongue flicking between her fanged teeth.

It was actually true. Though to date, no one she knew had ever collected, mostly due to the fact that it was up to the girl you were paying to own up that she had been bested. It was a great policy though, in that it caused the clients to be more pleasant and put in more effort than they would at a normal brothel, in vain hopes of collecting. Not to mention that one of the surest ways to increase your own perceived pleasure on most occasions is to focus on increasing the pleasure of your partner. Mavka alone knew that this caused them to put more "investment" in the process, and then you just let cognitive dissonance do all the heavy lifting. It was ideas like this that made the Boar different from other brothels, almost a legend across all of Tamriel.

"Soo..." she reached into the little purse as he held it in front of her and took out a single shiny gold coin. "That being said, this is the payment I will take from you for services rendered in the laundry below. And this,"she took the same coin and waved it in front of him. "Is the payment I owe you for your services rendered here today... but you can only have if you come and take it!" she said, still grinning. She lifted the coin to her dark lips and opened her wide mouth to bite down on it, then crooked her finger at him in a come hither motion.

She leaned in toward him slowly, expectantly, waiting to see if he would rise to the occasion. Every whore in Tamriel knew that kisses on nethers and breasts and other places were part of the business, but kisses on the mouth, deep earnest lip to lip kisses, that was for someone special. She was not disappointed as his tiny mouth quickly found hers, pressing softly against the luxuriant satin surface of her lips, just lingering long enough and meaningfully.

Then she giggled down deep in her throat as she broke their kiss. His lips and tongue were swallowed by her as she opened her mouth wider than he expected, suddenly engulfing his whole lower face with her plush lips. He bravely tried to reach the coin though, even as she curled her tongue around it and drew it deep into the back of her mouth. She opened her mouth wider still, almost swallowing his nose too, but he did not relent as his tiny tongue darted this way and that in her mouth, trying to wrest the coin from her larger, stronger one. Then when she had sucked as much of his face into her mouth as could, she lifted up her tongue and pressed it against the roof of her mouth and swallowed the coin slowly with an exaggerated gulp. She leaned back up from him now, pridefully.

"You can still go in after it if you want..." she purred, as she opened her cavernous mouth impossibly wide, flattening out her tongue so he could see down the dark red tunnel of her throat and into the abyss beyond. His eyes got wide as her hot sweet breath washed over his small naked frame.

"No? No takers?" she feigned disappointment, looking down dejectedly, but then instantly her face lit up again. "Ohoho... actually it looks like we have a volunteer after all!" She grinned down at his cock which had risen to the occasion yet again, still pent up and frustrated from before. Where Edovan gave selflessly, his body was not as forgiving of being abandoned. Before he could blink, she had pounced.forward on his member, taking it whole, in an instant, into her mouth, her forked tongue wrapping around it as his brain simultaneously exploded with pleasure.

She quickly rolled over with them both, trapping him head down underneath her breasts as she greedily swallowed him up, shaft, balls, and all. She slurped and sucked, moving her head up and down expertly, and in moments, without any warning or fanfare, he stiffened and came ("Three times!" she thought proudly). She swallowed every last drop of his release, and rose up off of him licking her lips.

"Well now, that wasn't so har..." she trailed off. He was out! Just like that! Just like last time. Well in that respect he wasn't so different from most men, she recalled wryly. In fact, he was lying so still, for a terrified moment she thought he had stopped breathing. But she was relieved to feel his steady breath against her cheek as she leaned forward to assess him.

"Little mouse... little mouse... Edovan..." she called to him, gently shaking him. She thought for a wistful second of just lying down beside him and wrapping her arms around him and just drifting off together like that, but there was no guarantee he would still be there or anywhere, in the morning. He couldn't stay here. It wasn't safe. The pull between them was too strong and she did not trust her Dremora body which even now was whispering to her to just take him now while he couldn't struggle.

She had to wake him or get him back to his bed somehow. Now.

"Edovan, darling. You have to wake up..." she pleaded again, real fear beginning to creep into her voice as she felt her hungers stirring.

One half lidded eye opened and stared up at her. "I'm awake... " he slurred very unconvincingly.

"Wake up!" she shouted, a little louder than she had intended.

He half set up with a start, his eyes wide and shock on his face, before settling back down and his eyelids slowly closing again, nuzzling into a pillow. "I... sleep here..." he said, voice muffled. He was so tired. His body was heavy.

"Nononono... we have to get you back to your room. Your room... yes??" she was softly patting his face trying to get him to rise. He could not sleep here. It was absolutely out of the question.

"This room... yes... I sleep with you..." he mumbled, and then rolled on his side and curled into an adorable ball, taking his pillow with him.

"You can't sleep with me..." she bit her lip, unsure how much to reveal to him of her secret struggle. Would he even recognize her words? And if he did, would he even care? "It's not... safe..." she trailed off, then chuckled to herself, bemused. "How can I say this... you might end up inside me... deep inside... permanently... do you understand?" she demanded, reaching to grip his tiny face in her large hand, squeezing his cheeks. She pulled him forward, trying to force him to sit upright as she squatted over him.

Edovan nodded sleepily. "Yes... sleep inside you... deep inside youuuu..." he said softly, trailing off. And then he fell forward, his head banging into her mound, his face sliding slowly down and across her clit and toward her already slippery labia.

She felt her herself suddenly gape. Her loins were on fire again, her mind being pulled back into a dark primal predatory state as surely as his small body would be pulled into her depths if she didn't think of something fast. She could just pick him up and carry him to his room in front of Margara and everybody but she was sure that Margara would strongly disapprove, the other girls would never let it go and more importantly she had no idea how Yagaritte would react. She cared a great deal about her friend and she didn't want to come between her and Edovan if it could be avoided. (Unless you eat him with your vagina), her brain reminded her unhelpfully. That would definitely put a damper on their relationship. She could also just scoot him out her door and leave him in the hall in just his robe..but he would probably just curl up on the floor in front of her door, dutily waiting for her to come to collect him as a late night snack...

She sprung backward up and away from him and searched for something to help. She strode across the room to a huge dark wood wardrobe and flung open both doors at once. There were hundreds of hooks and shelves holding straps and chains and gags and hoods, whips and other implements of pain and pleasure, too many to count. She expertly selected a series of identical thick leather straps with a soft cushioned plush interior side. She could make this work.

She hurried back to him and sat down above his head facing him, her aching lips just inches from his tiny head. She could feel his pull against her again, but she resisted... for now. She leaned over him and deftly cradled him in one arm as she slipped the straps underneath him one by one, cushioned side up, then lay his body gently back down prone. Now with the straps strategically placed underneath him she moved her thigh over against him atop the straps and fastened them one by one around him and her thigh. Rolling him to face her leg, he obliged by wrapping his arms and legs around her and snuggling against it. Not what she intended, but it worked she supposed, as long as she could get him to stay put. She fussed with the straps for a bit, getting them as tight as she could without cutting off blood flow. It was good that she had a lot of experience with these because somebody was being very distracting. It was all she could do to concentrate, as Edovan kept squirming, leaning up and pressing his lips against the inside of her thigh, just below the crease between her thigh and pelvis, sleepily, hungrily, giving tiny kisses in a little circle and occasionally sucking, his tongue gliding across her smooth skin.

Devour him... he wants it...swallow him whole!! The deep primal voices were screaming in her head. She knew he wouldn't be safe for long, even strapped to her thigh like this, because twice she had caught herself undoing the straps before she shook her her head to clear her trance. "Okay..." she said. "It's now or never!" she decided, and she stood to her feet. She took some experimental steps around the room, first small strides, then longer ones. He seemed to be staying put, as much as she could have hoped for. She stepped behind the screens into her more personal living quarters, and pulled a large traveling robe of her own from her clothing wardrobe. It was big and voluminous, the perfect thing for hiding a tiny Bosmer strapped to your thigh... who was... inching upwards?!?!

She opened the robe to check her now squirmy package. Edovan was trance like, staring up at her thickening labia, licking his lips, straining his neck upward with his tongue out, trying to taste her. He was wriggling upwards using the straps as leverage to facilitate his slow ascent. The dark part of her brain was cheering him on, her cunt aching for him. But the side that wanted to preserve him brought her hands down to push him back down a bit to his original elevation, still precariously close to her ravenous cleft. She began to wonder if should start all over again, tightening the straps just a smidge... but she knew, if she removed those straps again, exactly where he would end up next, emphasis on END. She cursed the fact that because of her tail she had given up pants or even underwear for many years now. Maybe she should invest in a chastity belt? She'd never needed one before, but it might come in handy these days.

Speed was of the essence. She had to get him back to his room with no one being the wiser, and she had to do it before her will collapsed and she just pounced him wherever they both happened to be at the time. She adjusted him one last time, checked herself in the giant floor length mirror, and strode purposefully for the door. She paused to trigger the lock to open "Come in", she said quietly, and then set off down the hall, pulling the hood of her cloak up over her head.

Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea after all. With each long step she was acutely aware of the soft, warm, morsel of a man between her legs, his warm body pressed against the inside of her thigh. And worse, he only stopped kissing her at short intervals to wriggle upwards again. He was a determined one.

The stairs were particular problematic.The soft tousled hairs of his head had started to dry from his previous trip into her depths, and the now loose strands we're being incredibly ticklish as they brushed back and forth across her bare nethers. But she kept going, practically bounding down them two at a time. That's why she nearly boweled over the girl escorting the drunken client halfway down. Mavka came to a dead halt, wavering precariously on the stair. The man was large and leaning heavily against the shorter, but stockier, blonde. Arisolde was it? Mavka prided herself on knowing and remembering everyone's names.

"So sorry Mistress!" the blonde girl called back to her. Her charged lurched suddenly hard to the left, away from her, and she struggled to maintain her footing, lest both of them fall down the stairs.

"How drunk is he?" Mavka queried, looking down at them. Edovan, was, of course, wiggling his way up, searching out her depths with his face. She squirmed subtly, urging him to stop.