In Over His Head Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is for me? ALL of it!?" he stammered, unbelieving. He meant the food, but all the attention was somehow implied as well.

"Of course, silly mouse" said the blonde playfully. "We want you to eat a hearty breakfast before you run off to your new job!" She leaned in close behind him and he was intimately aware of the warmth of her full bosom against the back of his tousled head. She whispered low into his ear, "But if you decide you want the desert you started to try this morning, I'll be more than happy to serve you as much as you can eat when you return..." she said breathily.

At that the girls exploded in tittering laughter, along with whispered questions to each other about what naughty thing he had done now. Edovan, for his part, was torn between wanting to tear into the steaming pork cutlet and eggs in front of him on the main plate or possibly throwing himself into the fireplace. In the end though, his stomach won out over embarrassment, and he started to tuck into the delicious food. He chewed thoughtfully for a moment, then paused before taking another bite.

"This is all wonderful, and I thank you all very much... but I can't possibly eat all of this alone... you... will you please help me?" he asked.

He looked around at each of their faces, and they were all staring back at him with look a mixture of disbelief and genuine appreciation. At once all the girls sat around him at the table, squeezing in so they could all fit in, each laughing and talking and grabbing a little here and there. Edovan, now, a little more relaxed, was able to go to town properly on the spread before him. As he chewed and swallowed, he marveled at all the beautiful women around him, eating and laughing and talking to each other.

Even though they were mostly letting him eat, only occasionally offering to get him more of this or that, or to ask him if he had tried something or other, he didn't feel ignored or out of place. He felt like he belonged here. Like he had been there for years, and breakfast like this was an everyday occurrence. Edovan had never had much in the way of friends since he had been old enough to be sent off to school. This kind of easy familiarity and camaraderie was new to him, and he soaked it up as gratefully as he did the warmth from the huge fireplace behind him.

Which is not to say he didn't eat. Bosmers were small, slim and fast by nature, and millennia of living of the forest around them had blessed them with the ability to subsist for long periods on roots and berries if need be, but if the opportunity for feasting came along, they could out eat any orc or nord twice their weight, and Edovan was no exception. In no time he and the girls had polished off everything on the table and even pilfered a few refills from the kitchen in the process!

He was full, but not stuffed, sated. It was a nice feeling. To have a belly full, to be surrounded by such engaging women, to feel at ease and at home in such a strange place, but there were two nagging thoughts in the back of his mind that he could not let go of. One was "Where was Yagaritte?" and the other was "What about Mavka?'

Neither of them seemed to be present this morning, though Mavka might be sleeping in after such a "full" night... or worse, she was trying to avoid him. He craned his head upward towards her third floor balcony perch high above them. Was it his imagination, or did he see a shadow move just now?

They needed to talk. He resolved to go and see her again as soon as was possible, but it would have to wait for now. He had his new mysterious job to attend to.

Just then, the big main door of the tavern blew open, and the silhouette of a huge man filled the frame, which wasn't easy because it was a very big door. He was easily 7ft tall and near half of that as wide across his broad muscled shoulders. His arms were like bundles of steel cable, each bicep bigger around than Edovan's entire frame. His legs were even thicker. He lumbered forward into the light, and all the girls suddenly turned to him in unison calling out.

"Staanovaar!"

"Good morning, Staan!"

"Are you hungry this morning, Staanovaar?"

"What brings you here?"

In a flash, the table was empty, as they all flocked to meet him. Edovan felt alone again for the first time in many days. Who was this giant man? And why was he heading toward his table with all the girls in tow. This was starting feel like his life before Yagaritte all over again.

The giant was slowly trying to make his way across the tavern floor, but was impeded by a dozen or so girls now surrounding him, all tittering and batting their eyelashes and peppering him with questions. Edovan was just about to get up from the table and start carrying dishes to kitchen when he suddenly felt a presence behind and above him, or rather a full pair of breast, and a now very familiar perfume.

A chill ran down his spine.

"Oh, don't worry, sweet little mousey... I don't care a fig about Mr. Muscles. I like my men small and cute and easier to... uh... accommodate, shall we say?" the voice whispered from above.

Bernadette in a pink lace teddy, that barely covered her nethers or her nipples, was resting her bosom atop his head from behind, as she placed her hands on his shoulders and started kneading them. She leaned down and looked at his upturned little face from her upside down position.

"It's too bad you have to go now. I could have had you for breakfast... or... maybe I still will!" she teased, licking her lips at him. Even still in her nightclothes, her face was fully made up, lips bloody red, cheeks rosy pink.

She stood up to her full height, and in one fluid movement, slipped in front of him, between him and the table, straddling him in the chair. His face was staring directly into her bare, glistening labia again. "Didn't anyone ever wear proper underwear around here?" he thought to himself, as he tried, in vain, to pull his eyes away from the sight before him.

She was about to rise up on her toes and mount his face right there on the tavern floor, when a dozen girls shrieked her name and stampeded back towards them.

"BERNADETTE!!" they cried out, feeling the shame she should have been feeling herself, but clearly didn't.

Bernadette froze for just a second, and quickly decided this was a no win scenario for her. So she did what she always did, and went all in. She plopped herself in his lap facing him, grabbed his head with both hands, and buried his face in her bosom. "Calm your perkies, ladies! I'm just giving the little mouse a proper send off!" She said over her shoulder nonchalantly, like nothing untoward was happening. It was all just a typical breakfast here at the Horny Boar.

The women were still advancing threateningly.

"No? Fine. I can see I'm not welcome. I'm going... I'm going!" She pulled his face out of the little nook between her breasts and licked him up his cheek lasciviously. She bent low to speak into his ear. "Come see me when you get back, little mouse," she whispered. She stood up again, straddling him in the chair and bumped her pubic bone lightly against his nose. "I know I'm a busy woman, but I'm sure I can find a way to..." she trailed off. He saw her clench an inch in front of him. "...squeeze you in..." she purred. Suddenly, she stood high on her tiptoes and moved her hips toward him, but her slick labia only grazed his forehead and then slipped over the top of his head and past him as she stepped over him and strode away proudly. If she'd had a tail it would have been swishing back and forth for sure.

Some of the girls moved quickly to protectively surround him, while the rest had never left the side of the large man, who was now approaching. Up close he was even more impressive. Rippling muscles under his open shirt. He wore no armor but a large crossed harness holding two wicked looking battle axes on his back. He had long blonde hair, like flax, that flowed over his shoulders. But the most surprising thing was his face. Everything about him was hard, except his face. His ice blue eyes appeared to be perpetually laughing at some shared joke, and his face was split with a wide, warm, friendly grin. There was no pride, no hint of superiority, and he was blushing just as hard as Edovan at all the attention the girls were showering him with. One clung to each of his thick arms, leaning in against him, trying to press as much of themselves as possible against him as they flanked him. He was young, too, not much older than himself, Edovan guessed.

The redhead on his right was whispering something in his ear. It must have been quite salacious because he turned and even brighter shade of crimson and looked over at Edovan with a pleading look as if to say.. "Help?" Edovan was having his own issues.as the feminine circle closed in around him, fixing his hair, straightening his clothes, and generally fussing over him. He suspected it was mostly an excuse to touch him as hands pressed in from all directions, many lingering longer or touching him more softly than necessary. The girls finally parted to allow Staanovaar access to him.

"These ladies at the Boar sure are friendly, huh?" he said cheerfully as both girls flanking him appeared to be engaged in some kind of silent contest of who could embarrass him the most. Edovan didn't doubt for a second there was another bet afoot.

"You have no idea. " Edovan replied flatly.

"I'm Staan. You must be Edovan. Wow you really are small, haha. Oh, sorry. No offense. I just haven't seen many Bosmers BEFOR-"

His voice had gone up a few decibels and half an octave as the brunette slipped her hand down the back of his leather breeches. He was suddenly squirming to dislodge it, but she was not cooperating. The redhead at his other side, not to be outdone, suddenly spilled out of her frilly top somehow, and pressed his elbow between her huge freckled breasts.

Still struggling, Staan called out him. "I'm here to take you to the guild... we should get on the road. Don't want to be laa-aa-aaate...!"

He was dancing sideways, twisting his body, trying to extricate himself from between his two aggressors as gentlemanly as possible, but without much success. He dipped his hips low to try to slip away from the brunette's hand, and ended up with his face buried in the redhead's bounteous tits.

Just then there was a loud CRASH behind them all. Something large and made of dark red glass had hit the stone floor hard and shattered into a billion pieces. While the girls were suddenly distracted, Staan reached out and grabbed Edovan's arm and practically ran with him toward the huge double oaken doors.

"Waiiiiit!!" the girls called out behind them. "We didn't get to kiss the mouse for luck!!" they wailed, but it was too late. The big man could move fast when he needed to, and Edovan's bosmer legs were as agile as they come. They were both out the door and into the open streets before the horde of overly amorous girls in the boar could process what had fallen or who had dropped it.

Only Bernadette had seen the huge glass fixture plummet from Mavka's third floor balcony high above, as she hid just out sight in the long passage leading down to the baths. "What was that about?" she wondered. Was the horned giant after her mouse as well? Her eyes narrowed. No matter. She knew the little mouse was made just for her. He might not know it yet. But he would come around in due time. They always did. And with that thought in her twisted little mind, she sashayed off to the baths for a good soak and some lovely mousey daydreams...

12