In Pam's Control Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be at the spa for a couple of hours. You are free to do as you please, after you tidy up in here. Have fun."

She put on her high heeled sandals and left the room.

I called up Jason, and told him everything was set for six. I gave him our room number, and he assured me he would be there. I was so nervous...I went down to the bar. I wondered how Pam would respond when Jason first touches her. I also wondered how I would respond...when fantasy becomes reality.

I walked around the casino for a while, and noticed how crowded it was. The noise of the slot machines and people moving about did not lessen my angst. About 4:30 I went back to our room, and put some more wine on ice. I stripped to my white panties. Pam got in about five, looking radiant. She wore a white fluffy bath robe, and her heels. She threw a plastic bag at me.

"Hang my bathing suit to dry. The spa is magnificent. I used the sauna and steam room, and took a long hot shower. Then I got a facial, and Monique trimmed my hair. You like?"

Pam twirled around like a model, and indeed she looked like one. I poured her some wine, and she sat at the make up table. I hung her bikini near the shower.

"Did you ask for a female or male masseuse? I hope it's a male, its weird when females touch me."

She was applying some mascara (as if she had to look hotter!)

"I didn't ask if it was a female or male. Would you like me to make sure it's a male Mistress?"

"See to it Scott." She sipped her wine.

I went to the phone and pretended to call the front desk.

"We have a 6 o'clock in room massage reserved. My Mistress would prefer a male masseuse."

Pam was giggling.

"Well done slave husband."

Pam was now applying a black border around her red lipstick. She was stunning.

"I guess I should at least put some underwear on. Pick me out a bra and panties. It's your choice sweetie."

I went to her lingerie drawer and picked out a red lacy thong with black trim, and a matching low cut lacy bra. She threw off her robe, and waited for me to dress her. My hands were shaking.

"Wow, my Scotty wants Mistress to dress sexy for her massage. I like your choice. Don't worry my slave; most of these male masseuses are gay."

I bit my lip as she stepped into her thong. I pulled it up her hairless behind. I then clasped her bra, as she sipped more wine. Pam then put a touch of perfume in-between her breast. She put her robe back on and sat.

"Pour me some wine, and get yourself some too. This is a fantastic birthday gift! You may kiss my feet until the masseuse gets here."

I sipped some wine, and lay by her feet. They were freshly bathed, and had a flowery fragrance. Pam put a cigarette in her mouth, and looked at me. I quickly rose to light it. It was hot kissing her feet while she smoked. I guess she knew that.

I suddenly got panicked.

"Mistress, Do I have to wear your panties while the masseuse is here?"

Pam stroked my head, and said,

"I was wondering when you were going to ask." She giggled.

I continued to rub and kiss her feet as she smoked and smiled.

"Don't you want to wear your pretty panties? We will never see the masseuse again, and you look adorable." She giggled again.

"Please Mistress, may I get dressed?"

I continued to worship her toes with my mouth. She snuffed out her smoke, and finished her wine. Jason would be there any minute.

"Since your being such a baby about it, you will wear my stockings the rest of the weekend and you will wait an extra day to cum. Now go put on a black thigh high, and then you may get dressed."

I quickly agreed. I sat on the bed, and started to put them on, and Pam corrected me.

"No, no, my darling, you must roll them up first and slowly lift them on your leg."

Pam knelt down and glided them up; she then had me stand and smoothed them on my legs. Her red manicured nails against the black nylon...It felt fantastic! My Mistress then rubbed my balls while adjusting my stockings. She made me turn around, and complimented my ass. My cock was standing at attention.

"Scotty likes his stockings; perhaps you should start shaving your legs." She smiled, looking up at me.

I never thought about wearing stockings. Pam had me on fire.

"I will do as you wish, Mistress."

I put my pants, shirt and sneakers on, over my hosed feet... and a minute later came a knock at the door. I opened the door, and there was Jason.

"Hi, my name is Jason. I am Pam's masseuse."

He wore black pants, with black sneakers, and a light blue short sleeve shirt. He carried a large suit case, and a folding massage table. I helped him in with his stuff, and I said,

"I am Scott, and this is my wife Pam."

Pam had her robe on, and was sitting on the bed. Jason shook her hand, and set up the table. He opened his bag, and was well prepared. All kinds of lotions, oils, and stones were in there. He also had a hot plate device that was used to heat the oils.

"Pam while I heat the rocks, you may choose your favorite scented oil." Jason said.

Pam smelt each one, and picked a honey blossom. Jason put in on the heater, along with the stones.

"Make your self comfortable, and lay face down on the table." Jason told Pam.

Jason looked buff. He was clean shaved, and his long blonde hair was pushed back with hair gel. He certainly looked the part of a hotel masseuse.

Pam took off her robe, and lay face down. Her face settled on the chin cushion.

Jason's face couldn't hide his excitement, when he saw Pam in her panties and bra. He hooked up his I Pad into the clock radio, and dimmed the lights. Jason then lit a few candles, which gave off a pleasant scent. The music was mystic, and fit the mode. I poured myself some wine, and sat back on the bed.

Jason then spilt some oil on Pam's back. He rubbed it in slowly, covering her sides and shoulders. He then started placing the stones on her back, one at a time. He unclasped her bra, and placed the straps on her side. I guess they were hot, as Pam moaned. After all the stones were placed, he went to her legs and massaged some oil on them. He went to her feet, lifting each one carefully working his fingers. I couldn't see Pam's face as it was in cased in the table. But I heard low moans of pleasure.

Jason then worked his fingers up her calves, taking his time with each one. My cock was hard watching him work his magic. He then slid his hands up her thigh, reaching the bottom of her ass. He used two hands as he pressed hard on each thigh. Pam was again moaning in pleasure.

Pam's panties left most of her ass exposed, and he placed some hot oil on her cheeks. I could see the oil dripping into the crack of her ass. Jason rubbed her cheeks, avoiding her crotch as close as he could. Pam was moaning a bit louder. He then went to her back, and removed the rocks. More hot oil was applied, and he deeply massaged her shoulders.

Jason then massaged her hips, working his fingers up her side. He placed his two thumbs under her panties, and massaged the bottom of her spine. Pam moaned in approval. He then got a hot towel, and asked Pam to turn over.

Pam was in a state of drowsiness, and turned herself around, holding her bra loosely against her breast. He put the hot towel over her face, and applied oil to her legs.

I was secretly rubbing my cock, watching his large hands on Pam. He knew what he was doing, and was hitting all the right spots. I also noticed quite a bulge in his pants. Jason rubbed the front of her calves, and all around her knees. He went to her thighs, and used two hands on each one, applying pressure to certain spots. Pam was moaning, so he must have been hitting the spots right. When he got to her crotch area, he massaged her hips sliding his hands all the way to her V shaped thong, tracing the V with his fingers, but not touching on her pussy.

He poured more lotion on her flat stomach, and it formed a puddle in her belly button. His hands worked around her breast, touching their sides. Pam's hands were still holding her bra covering her breast. Jason massaged her arms and hands, putting them on her side. He went back to her breasts, and his hands slowly slid under her bra. This was the first test, and Pam did not object.

As his hands cupped her mounds, the bra fell off to the side. I heard a faint oohhh from her lips. Her nipples were totally erect. He put her nipples between his fingers, as he continued the massage. There wasn't a doubt any more; he was sexually fondling my wife.

Pam kept her hands on her sides, as he went back to her thighs. This time his thumbs worked their way under her panties. At his first touch Pam gasped, but continued to accept his touch. Her legs parted a bit, and Jason slowly pulled down her panties. She lifted herself to assist him. The front of her red panties were a darker red...she was wet. Jason looked at me, and licked his thumbs, savoring Pam's juices.

I wanted to pull out my cock and stroke it, but not with Jason there. He took off her panties and threw them towards me. I grabbed them and held them to my face. Jason smiled. Her legs were parted, and his hands went right to work, lightly tracing her slit. It was teasing her, as she began to move her hips. Jason continued the tease, probing slightly deeper. Pam was now moaning in heat, and he told her to turn on her stomach. As she turned she looked at me and smiled, before putting her face in the slot.

Jason now had full access to Pam's beautiful ass, and he worked his fingers up and down her crack. His finger found her rose bud, and he penetrated her. Pam moaned loudly, but did not protest. He spread her legs wide apart, and began to finger fuck my wife's ass. He placed his other hand beneath her pussy. Pam was moving her hips on his hand, and meeting his ass assault with small thrusts. Pam picked up her head, and called me over.

"Take off your pants and shirt...now!"

I was so horney, I would have done anything at that point. Pam was in such heat, and screaming most of the time. I took off my clothes, unveiling my stockings and panties. Jason looked at me and said,

"It's all cool man."

Pam then called Jason over, and opened his belt. He dropped his pants, sporting a huge hard on. Much bigger than me...about nine inches! My beautiful wife grabbed his cock, and looked at me.

"Is this what my Scotty wants?"

She then took the head of his man hood in her mouth, and slowly licked it. She was now on her hands and knees.

"Go do what you do best, and lick my ass."

Jason was moaning, as she took his cock in her mouth about half way. I got behind her and worked my tongue on her rose bud. I saw Jason pull her head towards him as he continued fucking her mouth. Pam gagged a bit, but continued bobbing her head on his shaft. My tongue was so far up her ass now, and I started to finger her soaked pussy. Jason was moaning, Pam was moaning, and I slurped away on that ass.

Pam then moved the action to the king sized bed, pushing Jason on his back, and kneeling over his cock sucking it. Pam's ass was in the air, as she told me,

"Fuck me now Scott...and don't you dare cum."

She went back to worshiping Jason's huge cock, and I slid my hard penis in her wet tight pussy. The sight of her doing Jason, and my stockings slapping against her rear, was too much for me to take. I slowed my thrusts, so not to cum.

"Fuck me hard Scott or he will!"

I worked quicker, pounding her hard. I tried to close my eyes and not think about what was happening. Jason said he was close to Cumming. Pam was Cumming...she screamed in ecstasy, and pulled her mouth off Jason's rod.

"Jason I want you to come all over Scott's ass and stockings"

Jason looked at me, and said

"It is Pam's birthday."

He walked behind me, and Pam started tongue kissing me with Jason's cock taste in her mouth. He rubbed his cock on my panties, and erupted on my ass. I felt his hot seed shooting on my cheeks, and sliding down to my crack. He was still shooting loads, when he lowered his aim on my stockings, and finished by rubbing his coated cock on the lacy tops.

I was totally humiliated, but still on fire, because I didn't cum. I collapsed on my stomach, Pam on her back, and Jason sat exhausted in a chair.

"Dude, Never let that woman go, she is a keeper." Jason groaned.

He got up and got dressed, and washed in the bathroom. He collected his stuff, and said

"Happy Birthday... Pamela."

She smiled, and said,

"Scott, thank the nice man for my massage."

"Thanks Jason for massaging my wife."

Pam then said

"And"...

She looked at my stockings.

"And thank you for Cumming on my ass and stockings."

Now I was thoroughly humiliated, and it could not get worse.

"Wow...your both welcomed. Please don't hesitate to call me anytime." He left smiling.

Pam was rubbing Jason's loads of cream all over my ass.

"See what happens when you dress in Mistresses stockings and panties. You cause men to spurt all over you." She giggled.

"Please may I cum Mistress." I pled.

"Go and take a nice bubble bath, and wash all that cum off you, and while you soak, I want those legs shaved. You were a naughty boy, setting me up with an erotic massage. You're lucky I didn't let Jason fuck me...or fuck you for that matter. Did you like watching his hands all over me? Did you like watching me suck his cock? No, you are not Cumming tonight. After you bath and shave, wash out your lingerie, and put a fresh pair of panties and stockings on...then you may help Mistress get dressed. I want to get a bite to eat, and do some gambling tonight."

Pam handed me a pink round shaver, and added,

"Be careful taking off your stockings. Roll them down slowly, one at a time." She smiled.

I sat at the edge of the bath, and did as she asked...not wanting to rip them. She watched me and giggled,

"This is truly amazing!" You look adorable.

Coming next...the rest of the weekend.

12