In Pam's Control Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scottt
Scottt
193 Followers

"Pam freshen Sabrina's lipstick"

Pam jumped to the task, and applied it over my wet lips.

"Come here, and worship me properly."

Amanda had her legs open, and sipped some wine, before pouring some on her pussy. I tried to lick slow, savoring the mixture. I found her 'g' spot quickly, and kept my tongue on it without movement. She was holding my head in place, screaming in delight. I slowly worked the tip of my tongue, and she threw me away.

"I need to be fucked...hard and fast."

Amanda got on all fours, and I quickly slid my cock in her. Pam was working herself to frenzy. With all that was going on, it was difficult not to cum.

I closed my eyes and slapped my balls against her ass, going fast and hard. Amanda's tits swung with my thrusts. I tried not to think about her young tight pussy, but couldn't help myself. Pam was moaning...Amanda was moaning.

I quickened my pace, and was at a point of no return.

"Don't you dare cum!" Amanda huffed

I tried to stop, but it was too late. I pulled my cock out, and shot load after load on her ass.

Amanda fell flat on her stomach, and looked over to Pam.

"Pam freshen Sabrina's lipstick again...she has been naughty."

Pam's face was flush, and her panties soaked. As she put the lipstick on me,

"Mistress Amanda is not pleased with you Sabrina...and you were doing so well."

"I am sorry Mistress."

Pam went back to her seat, as Amanda spoke.

"Sorry is not enough Sabrina. You will now clean the mess from my ass, and make certain you lick it all! Pam you should film this... it will be a reminder for Sabrina in the future."

I was still a bit hard, but not in a deep sub zone. I started licking her thighs, and cleaned some light run-off, that made its way to her stockings.

Pam was getting a good close up of me eating cream-pie, with my red painted lips. My cock stirred when Amanda said,

"Pam, does it turn you on watching me use your husband as my cum slut?"

Pam was a bit taken back...and she sort of whispered.

"Yes Amanda, it surprisingly does."

"Good, pour me some wine, and you may continue pleasuring yourself."

As if hypnotized, Pam did as she was told. My cock was once again rock hard. It seemed this sexy 22 year old was calling the shots.

My juices were still warm, as I glided my tongue on Amanda's butt cheeks. It tasted a bit salty, and had a lemon like after taste.

"Sabrina, do you like the taste of your gooey cum? Stand for me my slut."

I stood, and Amanda giggled looking at my cock at full staff.

"You need not answer the question. A cock never lies. You may continue cleaning my ass"

Pam had the camera set up filming it all, and was working the rocket on her clit. I cleaned all my cream from her cheeks, and started to tongue my way inside her crack. Amanda parted her legs, to give me better access.

"How does a cum filled ass taste Sabrina... someday Mistress Pam will need you to clean hers...and it wont be your cum. Does that excite you, my man bitch?"

As my tongue was buried in her hole, I muffled,

"Yes Mistress."

Pam must have liked my answer, as she screamed low in orgasm.

Amanda was enjoying herself, and had no resistance from Pam and me.

"If my ass is clean of your cum, you may take a break. Have some wine to wash your cream down." Amanda laughed.

I reluctantly removed my face from her ass, and after filling Pam's and Amanda's glass poured some for me. Pam was in a slight daze, with a contented smile on her face. Amanda and Pam clicked glasses.

"Sabrina your punishment for Cumming too soon is not complete."

Amanda went to her bag and removed a brand new elastic belt. She put it around her waist, and handed Pam a long, slim, white dildo.

"Pam, be a dear and secure my cock in the harness."

Pam sat, as Amanda stood in front of her, and put it in place.

"Sabrina, are you a virgin?" Amanda asked.

'Yes...I have a small butt plug, but never had a dildo."

I was very nervous. The thought of that dildo fucking me, almost made me say the safe word. Amanda handed Pam a small bottle of KY Jelly.

"Pam you might want to lubricate my cock for our little virgin."

Pam started to squeeze lotion from the tube.

"First, you will lubricate it with your mouth" Amanda grinned.

Amanda moved closer to Pam, and to my surprise, Pam started sucking it.

"Sabrina, while Mistress is good enough to lubricate my cock, I want you on your hands and knees in the bed. You may place pillows by your face, but your pussy should be in the air, and spread wide."

I got on the bed, and did as I was told, sinking my face in two pillows.

"Good girl Pam...you may apply the lubricant to my cock now."

I looked back and saw Pam stroking the dildo with lube. Sabrina was kneeling behind me.

"Pam pull down Sabrina's panties, and guide my cock to her pussy."

Pam had my panties down to my knees, and I felt the dildo at the entrance of my hole.

"Just relax Sabrina. It will hurt a little at first, but you must learn to control yourself. Mistress Pam deserves better, and you should never cum before her. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Amanda."

I looked back and Pam was taking video. It was some sight...my ass in the air, with red thigh highs, and Amanda in matching lingerie, ready to fuck me.

Amanda slid it in slowly. I muffled my grunts with the pillow.

"That's it my bitch, take my cock." Amanda demanded.

She went in deeper, and I stopped fighting the invasion, and relaxed. She rocked her hips and I picked up my head gasping.

"Pam, feel his cock, and see if it's hard."

Pam felt my huge erection.

"Like a rock Amanda." Pam announced.

The truth was, after the initial pain it was stimulating. .

"Should I stop Sabrina?"

"Yes...oh...oh...stop...oh."

Amanda worked faster, and I found myself meeting her thrusts. At one point, she stopped moving, and I was rocking my own hips back and forth.

"Pam, look at your man slut. She can't get enough of my cock!"

Pam held my chin,

"Sabrina if you want Mistress Amanda to continue, you should beg to be her slut."

Pam then stroked my balls.

"Please Mistress Amanda fuck me harder, and never stop. I will be you slut...but don't stop." I was totally in sub zone.

"Tell Mistress Pamela you love cock up your pussy, and you will never disobey her again."

"I love cock in my pussy Mistress Pamela, and I will never cum too soon again." I was gasping.

Amanda started fucking me again, and added a few smacks on my ass.

"Pamela you are a lucky Mistress...to have a slave husband with a decent size cock, and a tight pussy."

"Are you ready to fuck me properly Sabrina?" Amanda asked.

"Yes Mistress Amanda, I will not disappoint you."

She pulled the dildo from my ass slowly. I was disappointed she stopped, but glad to fuck her again. She put me on my back, and removed her strap-on...and started riding my rod like a cow-girl.

"Pam, put Sabina's face to use."

Pam slid off her panties, and straddled my face

Both Pam and Amanda were facing each other. Pam's juices were running all over my face, as she rubbed her ass and clit on my tongue.

Amanda was riding fast, as she played with her nipples. Both my Mistresses were very close to orgasm (I was too)

Pam was riding my face faster...Amanda was gasping in pleasure. All I heard were the sounds of two women in ecstasy... I didn't know it then, but I later saw it on the video: Pam and Amanda were tongue kissing as they came!

After they slowed their rhythms, Pam and Amanda slid themselves off of me. I was covered in Mistress cum...and was very proud.

Pam and Amanda sat down on the love seat, and lit cigarettes. Both looked exhausted.

"May I cum Mistress Pamela?" I begged.

Pam smiled, and blew some smoke.

"I will leave that up to Mistress Amanda."

Amanda crossed her legs, and hesitated a while. Then said,

"You may cum in your panties...but always have eye contact with Mistress Pam and me. When you are finished, I want those panties in your mouth. Do you understand Sabrina?"

"Yes Mistress."

I was kneeling on the bed facing them. They both had smirks on their faces, and continued to smoke.

"You may begin Sabrina... no wait. Pam freshen his lipstick"

Pam giggled as she layered it on heavy.

I draped my thong on my cock, and started rubbing it. Pam was once again filming. I understood Amanda's order to look them in the eyes...it made it more humiliating.

It didn't take long, before loads of cum covered my panties. I screamed in joy, pumping every drop I could, while looking them in the eyes.

The last thing I wanted to do was put those panties in my mouth. Pam and Amanda glared at me as I hesitated a bit. I put them in my mouth, as I looked into the camera...my humiliation was complete!

They had me lick every drop from my panties, and surprisingly, I was getting hard again. It didn't go unnoticed.

"Do you see Scott...you can eat cream pies, even after just Cumming." Pam proclaimed.

Amanda looked on like a proud tutor.

"There are no limits for a true submissive...and Pam, you certainly married one."

We all cleaned up, and sat around smoking a joint. I put on my white bathrobe, and the girls were still practically naked.

Pam and Amanda first met at the black jack table, the night before. The way Pam was dressed, Amanda thought she might have worked for escort service. Through their conversation, Pam discovered Amanda was a very high priced escort. After many drinks, Pam told Amanda about our slave weeks. That's how it all came about. Amanda was more than willing to participate, and $500 really got her interested.

"Does Scott do house cleaning, and cooking at home?" Amanda asked

"He does every thing Amanda...he even hand washes my lingerie." Pam said proudly

"Why not make him a 24/7 slave husband? It should be easy to do."

They were talking like I wasn't there...like I had no say in the matter.

"I have thought about it, but for now its working out perfect." Pam replied.

Amanda goes to school in Manhattan, and lives in Brooklyn Heights.

"Have you dressed him as a maid yet? That would be lots of fun." Amanda giggled.

"He just started to shave his legs and wear stockings. That's when I named him Sabrina. I will look into the male maid thing though. How do you know so much about the submissive male? You were on fire before! "

"I took a fascinating psychology course last semester. I did extensive research into male sexuality. From the information I gathered, 75% of men are or want to be submissive with their mate. Most wives find it repulsive. For the ones that take advantage of their mates desires there is pleasure for both. I don't want to bore you with anymore, because you have embraced Scott. Most of the men or couples I have been with are submissive, and usually don't get the pleasure of touching me, or climax."

"So how do you please them?" Pam was intrigued.

"Some I dress as woman, in sexy lingerie, and heels. I verbally humiliate them, and have them lick my shoes. Others... want to clean my apartment in the nude. Most of the men are married, and their wives don't know, or won't embrace their fetish. I have had a couple of female subs also."

I was getting hard listening to this young vixen! The pot was being passed around, and we were all feeling mellow. Pam giggling asked,

"So you get paid to have someone clean your apartment?"

"Yes, as I sit in my panties and study. Every few minutes I walk around and check his work, even if it's good I find fault in it. " Both girls laughed.

"Scott, you understand the turn on...don't you?" Amanda asked.

"I actually do Amanda. Sometimes the desire to serve a beautiful woman is over whelming. That's why I confided my fetish to Pam. I can understand someone paying you to be their Mistress...even if they don't get to have sex."

Pam leaned over and kissed me.

"I am glad you did confide in me Sabrina." Both girls laughed again.

Amanda had to leave, and got dressed.

"Here is my card. I will be more than happy to play with you two again. You may keep the strap-on...and the lipstick... red is your color Scott."

After the laughter, Amanda left with an envelope from Pam. Our weekend was complete, and we both slept the rest of the day.

Just a few additions I left out of the story: Amanda and Jason did show us recent blood work clearing them of STD's.

The guy Pam was with in the disco, Steven, stalked Pam the next day, and had to be escorted out of the hotel by security.

While I was licking Amanda, she accidentally farted, and we all laughed hysterically (I actually didn't mind...but it was funny) Amanda joked,

"I won't charge you extra for that."

The money we won that weekend, paid for everything...including Jason and Amanda.

I also told Jason, intercourse is off limits with Pam...thankfully it worked out.

Pam and I have watched the video, and both masturbated to it. Pam made some still photos, and teases me about mailing them to my female supervisor. And by the way...Pam admitted she liked kissing Amanda, and liked being bossed around a bit.

Well there you have it... I hope I put a picture in the readers mind about the most erotic weekend of my life (so far)... Pam has recently come up with 'things' she wants to try. I will certainly write about them. Thanks for reading, Scott.

Scottt
Scottt
193 Followers
12