In Praise of Big Black Women

Story Info
Thick black woman is slim white guy's sex goddess.
1.2k words
4.2
94.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruson
Bruson
160 Followers

Laura had big brown GG hanging tits, round full and firm, even though she was 54. I'm 55 and pale and slim and staring at her tits.

Flawless big boobs. Big dark nipples that point to the floor. They rest on her round belly when she's topless and sitting down, on a chair, or my cock. Having had no kids helps her boobs stay full.

She was on top of me on her bed, on all fours, her big dark tits swinging like a pendulum, in and out of the range of my tongue. We were both laughing and having fun as she teased me.

I love big boobs, they're very sexy and beautiful to me. And I like to fuck them.

For some crazy reason when I was younger, I kept dating slim, small titted white women. But their sex appeal wore off quick. With small tits, they looked like boys. My dick didn't find that sexy. So I'd fuck'em from behind and watch their curvy asses.

A few big titted white women liked me and we had sex. I felt guilty having a sex with a voluptuous woman on my cock. Like I wasn't meant to enjoy what I really wanted!

Why did going after what I really wanted take so long? Hell if I know!

So I went after chocolate women with big boobs and big butts. And they always come with a round belly. And now I think "she's soft and perfect". Like Laura.

I like it when a voluptuous woman smiles big, accepts herself and enjoys eating and sex. Don't pretend to be on a diet. There's a reason you're a little thick. You eat a lot, accept it. But you're not a big pig either.

Lose some weight for health if you need to, and do some physical activity besides sucking my cock. Like Laura's mouth was doing right now.

Bobbing her brown face with graying hair and big red, red lips up and down slowly on my hard white 7" cock. She stroked my cock with her red gloved hand. Her pink tongue would emerge and flick my white cock too.

Laura was wearing red satin gloves jerking me and bright red lipstick on her big puffy lips. She was fun and turned me on.

With red gloves, red lips, and black fish net stockings on (no garter!), she looked like Laura, but somehow fresh and new.

As I laid on her feminine silky bed she straddled me and with a red gloved hand inserted my 7" stiff white cock into her bald brown pussy. Very....s...l...o...w....l....y, ooohhh yeahhhhh!

Laura begins going up and down on my pole, her pendulous tits hanging down in my face, her round belly almost obstructing the view of my cock going in and out of her moistening cunt. I caught a glimpse of the pinkness inside her pussy.

My mouth and tounge were chasing her very dark erect nipples as she picked up speed bouncing on my cock. Big brown tits and dark chocolate nipples, swinging back and forth, were filling my vision. And very soon, my mouth.

As AARP members, people don't think we like to have sex any more. Hell, I've never had so much great sex so often in my life since Laura and I got together 3 years ago. She tells she's never had so much great sex either.

And neither of us take Viagra. Deep love and deep desire for each other really works. Sometimes a little wine or beer helps! She had a glass of wine and me--2 dark beers.

Laura was bouncing fast and furious on my hard dick now. My hands were firmly gripping her big tits and I was furiously licking and sucking them. Now I had one nipple in my mouth flicking it with my tongue then lightly biting it.

My hands pushed her boobs together so the 2 nipples were next to each other and I put them both in my mouth and licked hard between the two. She was moaning.

In a few minutes, I roll us over so I'm on top of her. Her fish net brown ankles over my white shoulders,. A pillow under her big brown ass, and I grab on to her thick upper arms.

Pinning her to the bed like this, I pound my cock deep and hard into her wet cunt again and again and again. I love watching that. She can't move in this position. I'm pounding and dominating her pussy and her. We both love it.

Fucking her like this I also get to look into her beautiful black eyes. But mostly I like watching her big brown tits with dark nipples and big brown belly jiggle in time to my deep powerful fuck thrusts. I never thought watching a woman's belly jiggle as I fuck her would turn me on. But it does!

I smell her sex now. She's starting to cum. UUUoooohhhhh!, she moans.

Almost cumming, my cock is at its max length and strength.

I moisten 2 fingers on my left hand with pussy juice that is flowing down to her asshole. Then put them on her asshole. Light pressure at first, then building, she yields her ass open and my fingers slide in easily. She moans.

I fuck her some more and move my fingers in her ass in time with my cock. I apply pressure on my cock with my fingers thru her ass wall. I almost cum again with this double penetration. I love it.

Pulling out my cock, I grab some nearby sex lube with my right hand and squeeze some onto my hard cock. Tossing the lube aside my right hand strokes my cock spreading the lube.

Removing my fingers from her ass, I put my lubed cock right on the opening. Pausing I look at my white hard cock on her very black asshole, and press firmly in.

OOOOhhh! she says. I fuck Laura's ass lightly for a bit. We look into each others eyes.

Roll over baby, I say.

She does, on all four, my cock still in her ass.

Looking at her strong brown shoulders and curvy butt turns me on. She relaxes and I push my cock all the way in. Hard.

Her ass inside feels muscular and moist, her pussy is soft and moist.

Now I begin slow hard thrusts in her ass, building in speed and intensity until I'm ramming her ass hard. The slapping sound of our bodies is the loudest sound in the room.

My hands had been on her hips slamming her ass onto my cock as I push forward. I smell the ass sex and fuck harder.

Her tiger like stretch-marked ass wiggles to my pumping motion.

Pausing, I lay on her back and my left hand reaches around and grabs one of her big GG boobs as my right hand strokes her clit. I begin ass fucking her from this position again, rapidly.

She yelps a little, moans deep and moves her whole body in some sex filled way. Laura's cumming again. I'm about to.

Aaarrrggghhhh! I buck hard and shoot my load deep, deep in Laura's ass. I love fucking Laura in the ass. Hell, I love fucking her in the pussy, tits and mouth!

My sweaty body on her sweaty body, both breathing heavy. My wilting cock slips out of her wet asshole. We both laugh a little.

Whew, that was great, I say, as I roll off her and lay on my back. From her all fours position she collapses on top of my sweaty chest with a wet slapping sound.

I love it when you cum in my ass, she whispers.

I love doin' it babe.

Bruson
Bruson
160 Followers