In Praise of My Daughter, Barb

Story Info
A farther and daughter tale.
6.6k words
4.38
56.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers

I had not seen her since she was six months old. My daughter, Barbara, had been whisked away after a nine-month disastrous attempt at marriage to her mother, Pat. A Mexican divorce was acquired by her and I was sent a copy from Washington, state. As I grew older, I told myself that my ex-wife had probably remarried, as I had, giving Barbara a father who hopefully had adopted her. I accepted the fact that I might have never been mentioned.

I was so wrong! When she was 40, me 57, I received a letter from Barbara (Barb) introducing herself and asking if I cared to know her. My answer was a, "yes, yes, yes" and we were soon talking on the phone. We set up a meeting within three months, she, traveling to my home for a week in New England from her home in California. My wife had always known about Barbara, but my children did not. My wife and I told them together that they had a half-sister and that they would meet her very soon. They accepted her well and they still talk often on face book.

***

Barbara soon arrived and it had been decided that my wife would not take off from work but give Barbara and I the week to get acquainted. For 4 days, we went to lunch numerous times, driving the back roads, talking about her life, and me, bringing her up to date on mine. At night, she and my wife talked into the late evening. As a sidebar, I got more pussy that week than I had the prior five months.

Barbara had indeed been adopted by her "father" and was very fond and happy with him. On the other hand, her mother was heavy-handed, quick to rile and in general made everyone miserable. Barbara had three siblings and none of them had talk to each other in years. The reason why she had contacted me was due to her breakup with her husband of 10 years. Though she said he had not hit her, he stalking her and she was frightened of him. Barb was unable to have children. I found it surprising at her grandmother, my wife's mother, my mother-in-law at the time, had given Barbara items that had belonged to me and told her a lot about me. This surprised me immensely considering I had forced myself upon her and fucked her on the floor of the kitchen and a few times thereafter while Pat and I sought shelter early on at her home.

Midweek of her visit, sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, Barb inquired as to how her mother and I had gotten together. I thought she meant sexually and started on that theme. Barbara began shaking her head, holding her hands up, telling me she did not want to hear anything like that and explained what she meant. I refocused and explained to her the story of my rejecting her mother, walking her home one summer day, getting to know each other, liking her, and such.

After a few cups of coffee, and seemingly to run out of conversation, she said, in a surrendering tone, that she wanted to know the sexual story. I rehashed inviting her mother to my apartment to listen to music. How we had ended up laying together on the sofa and tickling each other. How I had threatened to unhook her bra if she did not stop tickling me. How doing that had turned things to a more serious make out session that ended up on my mother's bed. How we had tried to "fuck" that first time, but being my first, I struggled to get my "cock" inside her, failing, much to her dismay.

I continued to relate how the next day, and again in my mother's bed, we had made out, undressing each other, then, managed to couple and "fucked". I used the vulgar words and noted that Barbara showed mild surprise, but quickly paid no attention to the vulgarity. I told the story of that summer, my mother catching us fucking, of the three times she had missed her monthly, then, becoming pregnant, telling our parents, then, then nine-month marriage disaster. I was careful not to lay blame accept to mention that her mother had not exhibited any show of pain or bleeding the first time we had intercourse. I did not admit that this had only occurred to me years later.

Barbara inquired as to who I thought might have taken her mother's virginity, openly admitted that there had been a number of men in her mother's life before meeting her "father" and settling down, referencing her mother's proclivity for sex. She told me that her grandmother had told her about a much older boyfriend before me. I told Barb that after becoming familiar with her mother's family I had always thought it might have been her Pat's father. Barbara expressed no surprise, only saying, "that explains a lot." My determination that it was him was a major factor when I cornered Barb's grandmother in the kitchen. I never mentioned that her grandmother gave it up much too easy.

"Mom and grandma, both, made comments that you might have been having sexual relations with your mother." Barbara said, without question in her tone but merely making conversation.

I gave quick and strong thought to taking a calculated risk, telling her, not during, but long after the mother of my child had left the state, my mother and I had had a brief moment of insanity and indulged ourselves in incestuous intimacy. The term, "we fucked", was stated and accepted without concerned comment or facial expression. Her having passed, I had always felt the need to tell someone. I admitted it to Barb, giving her a blow-by-blow description of how it came about and how it had felt, totally intoxicating, then, with sanity kicking in, good to finally tell someone.

Looking at the clock, taking a last sip of my coffee, I announced it was nap time, for me anyway. Barb said she was going to read a bit and asked if I minded if she called her Aunt in New Jersey. I told her I would see her in a bit and retired to the bedroom. I found it difficult to sleep.

***

I have assessed every woman I have ever laid eyes on or come in contact with as to their looks and desirability. I have always compared them to my wife of 30+ years and have rarely found myself wanting. Assessing Barb, I determined she was a big-boned woman. No one would call her fat or heavy - just a well proportioned, big woman. She apparently received genes from her grandparents - probably more of her grandfather, as he was quite a large fellow of German descent. Her mother was actually of the heavy, overweight persuasion, which I would have found to be a turnoff had she not put so much energy into fucking.

I'd seen Barb in her light, calve length sleeping gown, my wife's evening attire pretty much the same, and had clearly seen the outline of her panties and breast. Her ass was bubbled and large but clearly firm. I had assessed her breast pretty much the same and her flat belly. She told me of walking the trails so I knew she was fit and definitely strong. Her dark brown hair, blonde when she was very young, was shoulder-length and I could not refrain from pondering whether she had a thick bush that matched. As per my nature, I deemed her extremely suckable.

Though she told me that as a youngster her family had told her countless times she was ugly, I found her pleasant to look at. She seemed happy enough but her words described an unhappy family setting growing up and she was happy to be away from them all. I don't think she had married to get away from them, as early on she had a job that allowed her to do quite a bit of traveling. It was amazing how much we had in common.

***

I awoke from my nap and had the feeling someone was behind me, watching me. I rolled over to find Barb standing at the edge of the bed.

"It's almost 4:30. You said to wake you. Did you sleep well?"

I must have eventually dozed off but felt like I had had enough sleep and told her so. I did not ask how long she'd been standing there.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" She queried, stroking her fingers along my right arm.

Not one to lie, I answered, "you are a very attractive woman."

It appeared as if she took the answer positively, smiling at me. She asked me to turn over on my chest, saying me she wanted to give me a back rub. I did as directed and she proceeded to give me an excellent back rub. After perhaps 15 minutes, she asked me to rollover. I was a bit reluctant as I had a very firm erection. However, I did so and she immediately took note of the bulge in my cotton shorts.

"Is she always as good to you as she has been this week?" She teasingly asked but did not wait for an answer. "I know the signs. You feeling of her butt, smooching on her when you kiss her goodbye. Or, is it just having another woman around, daughter are not, and she's protecting her territory? That," She said, nodding toward my crotch. "should not be, considering all the exercise it's been getting."

It occurred to me that my wife was just as giving, sexually, as she was whenever my mother had visited. Barb might be very intuitive about such things.

"You might be on to something, sugar." I answered, smiling up in her.

I thought the girl quite brazen, but did not flinch or look down, when she reached with her left hand and slowly, feather-lightly stroked the length of the bulge in my shorts. She wore a pair of dark blue shorts that fit tight and high around her thighs. I showed my own brazen nature, rolling forward a bit, reaching with my right hand to run my fore and middle fingers along the bottom edge of her shorts on the inside of her large, firm thigh.

"Pretty legs." I said.

"I suppose I had better start dinner." She said, moving away,, but stopped short. "Dad came to my room when I was 30. I was visiting and mom and I had had a bad rowel. I had to pay her back! He had come to calm me down. I seduced him. It happened just that once."

***

During dinner, while the three of us talked, Barbara and I glanced at each other with anxious and questioning expressions that we tried to hide from my wife. While watching TV, the glances continued, became knowing. I pondered, if Barb and I had been alone, if we would not be in the guest bedroom instead of watching the damn TV. When I was not cutting glances at her, I stared at the screen, wondering if I had said or done something that gave her the impression I thought of her sexually. Had seen it in my face or eyes? I had to admit, alone with her in the house the last four days, I could not keep my eyes from studying her - yes, sexually.

My wife woke me when she came to bed as she had done since Barbara's arrival. I had never been one to pass up pussy but I had my mind on new pasture. Still, while we fucked, I hoped I would be up for what I was sure might transpire between Barb and myself come morning.

***

As always, my wife's alarm partially awakened me and I laid there in the dark toying with my cock waiting anxiously for her to shower, apply makeup and dress for work, and leave. She kissed me goodbye and I waited 15 minutes before rising from the bed. I walked through the house and looked into the garage to make sure her car was gone.

I made my way to the guest room that Barb occupied. Without knocking, I slowly and quietly opened the door and entered the bedroom closing the door behind me.

"Has she been gone long enough?" I heard Barb ask quietly as she rolled to face me, tossing the bedding off of her. "I need to pee and wash up a bit." She added, rising from the bed, wearing only her sleeping gown. "I will be only a couple of minutes. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable."

Before removing my T-shirt and boxers, I left the guest room to look out the living room window, checking the street, and the garage once more. To say I felt uneasy would be putting it mildly. I was about to bed down with my long estranged daughter and sure as hell did not want to get caught. I stopped by the master-bathroom to rinse my mouth with mouthwash. I reentered the guest room just as Barb was exiting the bathroom. She had discarded her gown and I studied her as she walked naked across the room, glimpsing a very lavish bush, and kneed herself onto the bed.

I followed close behind her, us, embracing each other in the middle of the bed. I kissed her lightly on the lips a number of times before the kisses became more passionate and I maneuvered my torso partly over hers, rolling her partially to her back. As her arms hugged me tightly, my right knee tight against her crotch,my right hand began to explore over her neck, shoulders, arms, left breast and flat belly. I could not help but compare her to my mother at 42 - the first time we were intimate. Barb had a much larger frame and seemed to be much stronger. My hand massaged her forested mound and then slipped down to palm her pussy. Her left hand acquired my cock, squeezing it tightly.

"I am not a slut." She whispered. There has been only Dean (her husband). And once with dad.

"I know you're not." I replied lovingly. "You need to be loved. And I do love you. We can stop right now if you are uncomfortable?"

"I need this too." She continued. "I just want to feel secure in the knowledge that it is private. Intimacy should be private between two people who love each other. Damn! That's good!"

I had put my finger to her clit. I continued to rotate my finger around the base of her clitoris causing her ass to lift off of the bed, her legs to spread wide. She kissed me passionately and squeezed tightly on my cock. Her ass made an energetic circular motion.

"What we do will remain private and loving between us. Always." I assured her.

I soon maneuvered her to her back and climbed atop her keeping my weight at a minimum, my knees spreading her thighs. I began kissing and nibbling at her neck and shoulders, causing her to giggle and squirm. I took my time moving down her body listening to her murmurs of pleasure. I reached her mid-section, flipping her. I craved her buttocks and was in my element as I loved on them. At the bottom of her buttocks, I pushed by nose between her thighs and she spread them wide, giving me access to lap at her pussy. Her moans immediately became louder and she pushed her ass into my face. I worked my way down the inside of her thighs , lavishing kisses on both, before working my way back up to what I love best... a woman's ass.

"Stick it in me! Just for a minute. I want it in me." She pleaded.

I maneuvered up over her again and reached to take hold of my cock. She spread her legs wide and postured her ass as I poked at her, finding her treasure hole and entering her.

"AAhhhh, fuck yes!" She moaned, as she pushed back to get me deep as possible.

I remained deep inside her and remained still for half a minute, concentrating on the feeling of her vagina gripping my cock. I began to hump her ass slowly without withdrawing much from her.

"I've had fantasies about this for years." She said lustfully. "I was hoping this would happen. If you had rejected me, it would have been devastating."

I had an overwhelming urge to tell her that my mother and I had been intimate, not just once, but for years. I wanted to tell her I had been thinking about her sexually since her arrival. I hesitated because I was afraid of rejection too. I could not take the chance of making things any worse, if they could be any worse.

"I want," she continued, "you to fuck me long and in every position that you enjoy. We need to make memories. I want something to fantasize about until you come visit me."

"We have plenty of time, sugar." I replied. "We will fuck the ways you like also."

In the semi darkness of the guest room that is exactly what we did. We fucked missionary, doggie style, spooning behind her, facing each other on our sides, me, standing at the edge of the bed with her ass on the edge, standing against the wall, missionary on the floor, her, bent over my wife's sewing machine. We became thirsty and went to the kitchen for some orange juice. I eat her pussy for a minute or two as she lay on the marble, center-island. Returning to the guest bed, I returned to giving her oral pleasure.

"Are you going to let me come? I'm ready!"

I stopped my ravish attack and began to explore her pussy with a feather-like touch with the tip of my tongue. I felt her body relax. She understood that I wanted it to last. She moved her feet to my shoulders, giving me better access. With her pussy so expose, the opportunity was there and I took it. I pushed my tongue into her treasure. I heard her gasp in surprise, turning quickly to intense desire as she humped my face.

She begged me, "right there! Don't move! Please, right there!", numerous times until the climax could not be denied. Her body stilled for a moment, then, her ass lifted high as she voiced strong ecstasy, revealing her soul for a moment. Her ass lowered to the bed as the orgasm evaporated but left her trembling, her breast jiggling as she breathed heavily with exhaustion.

"Come up!" She cried, beckoning with her arms. "Come up. I need it in me before it's gone completely."

Barb acquired my cock and placed it to her. I shoved it deep and she gasped and caught her breath. With knees drawn back, she began a quick paced rhythm and I quickly fell in with her, stabbing her deep.

"Do it! Fuck that pussy! DO IT! FUCK YES! HARDER! HARDER, DAMN YOU! DEEPER! AAAaagggggggg! OHHH gooddddddd!"

As I hammer at her ass, slamming my cock into her with determination, the second orgasm took hold of her. It caused my own orgasm. My cock jerked numerous times as I ejaculated into her forested treasure, as her ass thrust back.

We lay still together, me, trying to keep my weight off of her as I smooched her neck, my breath gradually slowing and becoming normal. I remembered hearing her tell my wife that she could not have children and was the reason for her and her husband fostering three troubled boys. She admitted it had put a strain on her marriage and probable helped cause the breakup. I hope she was indeed sterile instead of just her husband. She let the boys go, but saw them occasionally.

"Was that good?" She quizzed.

"Mind blowing!" I replied honestly. "Has it been long for you?"

"A very long time." She sighed.

"With your father only four hours away? Surely, you two could have worked something out - to meet?"

"He came to my room that night to assure me my mother loved me. He was scared of her - pussy whipped. I managed to seduced him but he shook like a leaf the whole time. It took him forever to come in me. When I, weeks later, suggested we meet halfway he turned me down cold. I noticed the way you studied me from the minute I arrived. You adore women no matter who they are. I'm amazed your wife puts up with you studying women the way you do. Tell me true, you and your mother fucked more than just once?"

"Years, actually." I reluctantly replied, then, joked. "Now, you be honest! I don't think you minded all that much, your dad taking a bit of time to come?"

"No. Not really." She chuckled. I get hungry after lovemaking. How about you? Are you ready for breakfast?"

***

I stayed in the bed while Barbara spent a few minutes in the bathroom. Exiting the bathroom she suggested I come help her prepare breakfast. She made no effort to attire herself. I wiped my cock on the linen and followed her out to the kitchen. I was little help as I spent much of my time following her around the kitchen, smooching her from behind. A few times I turned her to suckle on a nipple. One such time, she lifted her left leg allowing me to stick my newly erect cock into her and we fucked a long minute against the counter.

"You are going to cause be to burn the bacon!" She exclaimed, lovingly pushing me away, causing me to pull out of her.

She turned the bacon and moved to the sink. I pulled at her hips and she duck-walked backward, supporting herself on her elbows. I moved close in behind her, poked at her, and slipped in. She allowed me a few minutes before standing erect causing us to decouple.

"You know you're driving me to distraction." She teased.

"You're driving me insane." I countered.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers
12