In Praise of Older Women

Story Info
Why women get sexier as they age.
1.5k words
4.43
23.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neruda
neruda
317 Followers

It seems that every man I know has fantasies that revolve around younger women. You know the type, the twenty two year olds that belong on the pages of the Victoria's Secret catalogs. These women invariably seem to have blond or red hair and large breasts, super toned physics and an air of innocence. Maybe that's what they find so attractive? Are these men trying to recapture a sense of their youth when bills and kids and a wife grown distant or sour didn't compete for which one will cause them the most stress? Or maybe it reminds them of a time when they did not have to work so hard in a job they hate for money they need to buy things they don't want? A time when love, or whatever passed for it, was more important than mortgages and politics. Or maybe what they are attracted to is the raw, healthy, sexual energy that these young women exude. It focuses their own sexuality into a laser sharp point that propels them to act where they shouldn't. Or maybe it's just the bragging rights.

Let me tell you, these guys don't know what they are missing!

First let me say that I have never turned down sex with a young beautiful woman, and they are a healthy part of my sex life. That's not the point of this. The point is to extol the virtues of older women in all of their glory. To remind older men what they may have forgotten and to let younger men know what they are missing.

The first woman I ever slept with was in her late 30s and over 20 years older than I was. She was my first lover, she taught me much of what I know about being great in bed, and laid the ground work for a lot of what I still find attractive today. So here are some of my reasons that older women are so incredibly worth the pursuit.

Availability: Okay so let's get this one out of the way first. If you are a sexually frustrated young man in your late teens or early twenties and just can't seem to find a girl that wants to have sex with you, stop everything you are doing, go walk around your neighborhood and introduce yourself to every middle aged, bored house wife that you live close to. You don't have to make a pass at them all, just compliment them during the conversation, say something nice about how pretty they are and if they are interested they'll let you know. I guarantee there is someone in your area that is bored enough and horny enough they will want to fuck you. Really!

Chances are all they want is sex with a younger guy because it's a real thrill, and taboo, and they aren't looking for anything more than that. It won't prevent you from dating or going after girls your own age, but it will prepare you for when you find one and be a lot of fun in the process.

It's All About the Sex, Especially if They are Married: When you date younger women it's about the seduction. You have to give them a valid reason to sleep with you and that involves dinners and movies and drinks and parties. All of those things are wonderful and a lot of fun but can also be frustrating. A virgin requires a lot more work to get into bed than a woman that is more experienced and understands that sex isn't always about true love. It can also be about fun, or pleasure or a thousand other things.

Married women are even better because it's an affair. Affairs are really exciting, and sneaking around makes it ten times more exciting. It's all motel rooms, and pool houses when their husband's at work, or maybe and occasional sleep over when he's away on business. It's a couple of drinks (It makes the guilt go down easier), a little small talk, wild sex and then you're done. When I was in college there were many times I would swing by my neighbor's house in the afternoon when her husband wasn't around, go home, clean up and then go on a date with a girl my own age. I would even talk with her about the girls I dated and slept with. It was a turn on for both of us.

Pure Skill: This may be hard for some people to grasp, but sex is a skill, being good in bed takes practice, being great takes determination. Believe me when I say that older women will do things to you that will blow your mind, things your little hottie is going to think are just gross. More to the point she can teach you things and give you a level of confidence that will make you look like a rock star to your girlfriend.

Maybe you were born with it, maybe you were just taught by a cougar!

Sexual Arousal: It differs from woman to woman, obviously, and there are always exceptions to the rule, but older women get aroused FASTER and orgasm HARDER than girls do. Basically past 35 is when that sex drive really kicks in. Personally I think it has a lot more to do with them being more comfortable with their own bodies than with anything physiological, but there is a profound difference in how older women become sexually aroused.

Have you ever had a woman literally drip for you? If you haven't, you should. Anyone that tells you a woman's orgasm is irrelevant to a man's is full of bullshit. There is nothing as erotic as making a woman cum so hard she loses all control. As men, we can reach orgasm virtually any time and anywhere, but a woman's orgasm is something that has to be coaxed out of her and matured like fine whisky. Being the cause of that is something you have to experience to believe.

Physical Bodies: One of the things that turns a lot of the younger guys away is that older women tend to be a little larger than younger women; maybe they aren't as fit as they once were. I like a toned physic as much as the next man, but let's be realistic. Women are supposed to be soft and warm and comfortable to hold, not hard and bony. What do a few extra pounds matter when she is deep throating you? You aren't going to give a fuck about her dress size when you have her bent over the arm of the sofa.

And where does all that extra weight go? It goes to her breasts, hips, and ass first. These are the very characteristics that we most closely associate with sexual readiness and attractiveness.

LESS DRAMA: I cannot stress this one enough! Young people of any gender mean a lot of extra drama. Women that have matured, and I don't just mean physically, have learned the coping skills in life to keep things lower key. They are better at dealing with life in general, and they know how to keep a secret. This is very useful.

Willingness: I almost put this one under several different categories, but I think it needs its own mention. I've touched on it in a couple of other places but it bears repeating. Older women are more experienced, and less likely to balk at trying new things or being sexually adventurous.

Have you ever had fantasies about tying a woman up, or being tied up yourself? What about some nice spanking or maybe you want to try some real roleplaying? What about force fantasies or even anal? Have you ever wanted to be with two women at once? You are much more likely to get an experienced woman to try these things.

Even more important than what fantasies you have been carrying around all these years is that she's much more likely to know what SHE wants. Some of the best sexual experiences I've ever had have been with women that could share their fantasies with me and opened my eyes to things I didn't know about or weren't on my fetish radar.

Not every woman is the same, and to assume they are is not just bad judgement, but a lack of imagination. All of these things are not going to apply to every woman you meet, young or old, but my experience tells me that a lot of men forget that women are still vibrant and sexy and even sexually aggressive far past their early 30s. Women aren't meant to be discarded just because they have outgrown a pair of jeans that fit them when they were 18.

Our society puts a high value on very specific physical attributes, and there is nothing wrong with those, but real gold can also lie elsewhere. Go find out why I'm saying that and have some fun along the way. I promise you won't regret it!

Hey, thanks for reading. I always like hearing from the people that read my stories. Please feel free to write me any time, and if you include an email address I'll even write back. Thanks again.

neruda
neruda
317 Followers