In Pursuit of Mrs Kramer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers

"Well, I think I am going to be going now," Donna said, yawning.

"Well, it's been great having you with us and a pleasure," said my mom. We have to get up in the morning to go to the airport anyway. Son, why don't you walk her back?"

"Sure, Mom, just let me get rid of this dead weight here." I got up carefully, and put a pillow under her head, threw an afghan over her and she didn't move.

Grabbing the plate and tray that Donna had brought over, I opened the door and let her out and walked her over to her place. She opened the door and I walked in behind her.

"Where do you want me to put these?" I asked.

"Oh just set them on the kitchen counter, please," she said. "I just need to go to the bathroom really quickly so don't leave yet,"

I walked in and set them down on the counter, noticing that her house had a very Martha Stewart type of touch with all kinds of little decorating details. I was standing in the living room and looking at some of the pictures she had up and didn't even hear her come back in until she was right beside me. I turned to her and before I knew it, she was giving me a big hug so I hugged her back.

"Thank you for a wonderful day," she said, a slight slur to her words, holding me tight and pressing those big tits against me.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you could come over and meet my family. And it was really nice to get to know you. It took us way too long," I said.

"I agree and by the way, that girl had no idea what she gave up, if you don't mind me saying."

"That's nice of you to say," I replied.

Pulling in even closer so that our faces were mere inches apart, she said, "There are plenty of women right in front of your nose if you look," she said and all of a sudden, she kissed me lightly on the lips and then grinning, leaned her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. As she did so, she wobbled a little bit and I grabbed her tight to make sure she didn't fall.

"Oopsy," she said, "Maybe I should sit down for a minute." as I kept my arm around her to steady her, I directed her over to her couch and almost fell on top of her as she settled in. As I turned to her, I noticed that a couple of buttons on her blouse were now undone, giving me a full view of the swell of her breasts, contained by a white lacy see through bra. She was now leaning back against me and my left arm was pinned behind her.

"It's these damn heels," she said, kicking off her shoes.

"Oh you naughty boy, you have your arm around me," she said giggling. Getting up closer to my face, she leaned over putting her mouth near my ear and whispered, "What is it you want?"

"Well, it's kind of late, and I should be getting back home, so maybe we should pick this up some other time," I said. Oh man, this is totally crazy. By now I was totally hard but kept thinking about the fact that my family was probably waiting on me and I didn't want to start any more stuff than was already stirred up.

Ignoring me and giggling, she reached over and kissed me hard on the lips, and grabbing my hand, pushed it onto her blouse to feel her. The feeling was awesome as I had never felt ones this big before. Parting my mouth, we began to French kiss, as she put her hands on my chest. I cupped her boob, rubbing my hand back and forth over it. She then ran her free hand down to my stomach and stopped, as my erection was now clearly visible through my pants.

"Harder," she said, as she put her hand on mine and squeezed. As she moved her hand down again, I grabbed her wrist and gently moved it so that her hand was now resting on my ever-growing manhood. When I let it go, I moved my hand back to her chest and while she didn't squeeze me, she didn't move her hand either.

"Mmm, speaking of hard," she said. By this point, I had my hand inside her blouse and could feel the silky smoothness of her bra. I was just getting ready to unbutton another button when all of a sudden; she broke the embrace and started to get up.

"Oh God, I'm going to be sick," she said putting her hand over her mouth. I got up to help her as she staggered into the bathroom and got down on her knees to hug the toilet. As she did so, she immediately began to throw up. Kneeling next to her, I rubbed her shoulders gently as she continued to heave. Reaching up, I grabbed a towel and handed it to her so that she could wipe her mouth.

She wiped her mouth and then looked at me, her hair completely disheveled. Tears were in her eyes as she opened her mouth.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

"Nothing to be sorry for, how are you feeling?"

"My stomach feels a lot better but I feel so foolish about what happened..." her voice trailed off.

"Can you stand up?"

"I think so, if you help me," she said and I held on to her as she got up.

Helping her, we slowly made our way up the steps. Getting to the top, I helped her to her bed and threw back the covers and then laid her down.

"Stay here for a second, I'm going to get a trashcan and some water for you just in case." I found a small trashcan with a liner in it and set it next to the bed. I then went downstairs and fished a bottle of water out of her refrigerator and brought that back up as well. She was now lying on her side, facing me.

"Oh Chris, I'm so sorry for this. I feel totally embarrassed. How can I face you...?"

"Donna, it's ok. No harm done, and besides, I think you're beautiful," I said smiling as I leaned over and kissed on her on the forehead. She smiled and then almost immediately passed out. I sat there for a few minutes to make sure she was ok and not throwing up anymore. It was a huge turn on to see her laying there with her boobs half out and her skirt ridden up. Before I covered her up, I had to have an answer to the question so I pulled her skirt up enough to see whether she was wearing stockings and she was! Damn, that would have been fun, I thought. The next thought that crossed my mind was that was a pretty perverted thing to do so I put her covers over her and walked out of the room. I locked the door on the way out and casually looked down at my watch, thinking I needed to get moving to go home.

nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers
12